CIA Disables and Remote Controls Aircraft

Making any ‘Lost’ Flight Look Like a Legit Crash
Remember 9-11? MH370? JFK JR?

VAULT 7 SOURCE: wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13763790.html

MH370
There were 4 of 5 owners of Freescale Semiconducter on that flight. One person survived and made a $17.6 billion dollar pay day from the sale of this company to the Blackstone Group.

A total of 20 Freescale employees, most of them engineers. They are the company that actually makes these chips that run the systems that are in question of being hacked. Freescale makes the actual silicon chips that are the foundations for the systems in modern vehicles and aircraft.

Blackstone did a majority of the financing of the $11.8 billion buyout.

Four days after the missing flight MH370 a patent is approved by the Patent Office, 4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.

The Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders:

Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)
Days after the crash, the Patent was awarded to the sole remaining patent holder, due to the death of the other 4. It ended in a 16.7 billion dollar pay day to the owners of Freescale (indirectly – but direct enough when you see who is the owner of Freescale.)

JFK JR

download (17)John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr. (November 25, 1960 – July 16, 1999), often referred to as JFK Jr. or John-John in the press, was an American lawyer, journalist, and magazine publisher. He was the only surviving son of U.S. President John F. Kennedy and First Lady Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy, and younger brother of Caroline Kennedy. His father was assassinated just before his third birthday.

As of October 2014 the CIA was also looking at infecting the vehicle control systems used by modern cars and trucks, and aircraft. The purpose of such control is not specified, but it would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382294/Nigel-Farage-s-car-wheels-sabotaged-assassination-attempt-Ukip-leader-lost-control-Volvo-wheel-fell-motorway-police-confirm-foul-play.html
archive.is/B6MiK
collective-evolution.com/2015/04/02/lest-we-forget-a-story-of-child-abuse-satanism-injustice/
theeventchronicle.com/cabal-exposed/6-case-studies-point-massive-child-pedophile-ring-highest-levels-power/
veteranstoday.com/2015/02/07/power-pedophilia-and-the-us-government/
historyhash.com/franklin-cover-up-private-investigator-gary-caradori-and-8yr-old-son-killed-in-plane-explosion/
adambrecht.com/
archive.fo/cxUgx
nytimes.com/1991/04/05/us/senator-hein
archive.fo/dni9S
talkingp
en.wikipedia.org
amazon.com/Power-Pasta-Politics-According-Senator/dp/0786860456
telegraph
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/space_753667.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-02/nxp-semiconductors-to-acquire-freescale-for-11-8-billion
google.com/patents/US8671381
s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1061637/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh-370-passenger-manifest.pdf
w
archive.is/cxJdw
archive.is/Zt8S3
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11470835/The-strange-sad-fate-of-Nigel-Farages-crash-pilot.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was getting caught part of CIA's plan?

Pic related

Hahaha so this is how they flew the jet that hit the Pentagon so close to the ground without crashing?
I knew that blastpoint was too accurate for sandniggers

Someone post the infograph where all the other copyright holders but Rothschild died in that Malaysian Airlines crash.

Shit, I should have read more of the thread first.

They BTFO'd jfk jr's plane because he was planning on running for senator in ny state and it's the seat hillary wanted and eventually got soon after.

Didn't Nige survive a plane crash once?

Part of me thinks the CIA wants us to hate them. If its not a self-hating agency then why is there so many conspiracies targeting them?

lol did someone photoshop that ribbon on him?

Nope.

The Pentagon was struck by a cruise missile. The plane that crashed in PA was under remote control, but the pilots were able to regain control, dooming themselves in the process.
Since their plane was taken down, they had to use the next best thing: a missile.

Damn, that's genuinely scary

HOLY SHIT

I wonder how pissed the CIA and the alphas are right now?

You mean the one that disappeared into an underground coal mine leaving no trace of itself?

I don't understand how what you posted has to do with the link you posted. It's totally plausible that the USG would love to disappear people in an untraceable way but what do the meeting notes have to do with that?

I forgot about the lack of evidence for a plane crash there too

John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr. (November 25, 1960 – July 16, 1999), often referred to as JFK Jr. or John-John in the press, was an American lawyer, journalist, and magazine publisher. He was the only surviving son of U.S. President John F. Kennedy and First Lady Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy, and younger brother of Caroline Kennedy. His father was assassinated just before his third birthday.

I would say that you're wrong about the cruise missile theory, but considering the security footage of nearby businesses is still considered classified, there's no way to disprove it.

A little bit of that, and mostly the new guard. In a world where social media and likes are the norm, people want to have something to share publicly, even if they can never confirm what they did.

Good doc except he leaves out any mention of killary.

Hillary already had a trail of dead bodies following her, and conspiratards adding jfk jr it to the list. It would be smarter to let them continue that narrative. Question is did Clintons use CIA resources for their "kills."

listen, this is from the (((BBC))), but it claims that these 4 guys were not on that flight:

bbc .com/news/magazine-29083905

scmp .com /news/asia/article/1443730/full-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-passenger-list

This is the list of the dead from MH370. Those 4 guys are not on it. So if they did actually die on it, someone kept them off the list. This requires a more complex operation. Possible, but less likely.

If the truth to this is already out to china, the CIA has an obligation to get us out of this communist shilling shit, since that could be China's motivation. Every operation by the CIA seem to create a negative impact on innocent americans.

Would need to find when or if they are even dead unless it's like Newtown and everything is locked down whenever they lived.

Point being there was a definite conspiracy to cover up his murder if only after the fact. The Hillary connection is circumstantial but still worth mentioning.

Kikes come into play yet again?
of-fucking-course it is, what did you expect?

Is that meme for real?

this meme has been real since the plane landed and someone with a phone in their sphincter texted green

I find the rest of the thread at least plausible until I research further, but JFKjr was a very low time VFR pilot flying at night with mediocre visibility, and a Saratoga is not the type of plane someone would use a sophisticated method to down. Disinfo.

Watch the doc, the evidence for a second pilot is overwhelming and the evidence for cover up after the fact is rock solid.

I wonder who was on the plane the depressed german flew into the mountain. Someone important probably.

Anyone remember Die Hard 2? That's pretty much what the terrorists in the movie do.

I'm not watching a two hour documentary, and certainly not without more info. Can you summarise or point to relevant times? It better be good, I wasted too much time on the Michael Connell thing before.

Well Hillary doesnt shy away from playing puppet, it seems that theres another player powerful enough to use cia cucks to pave a path for hillary to come through, and was wise enough she couldn't compete with JFK jr. But playing to that theory it might be a single one-time use favor to kill off another political opponent, and didnt have another favor to use on Trump.

How is this dude not dead? Literally a real life wolverine.

The guy just exudes good luck.

Nigel was actually in two car crashes.
I believe one of them was in the 80's.
His second crash was believed to be an attempt on his life.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382294/Nigel-Farage-s-car-wheels-sabotaged-assassination-attempt-Ukip-leader-lost-control-Volvo-wheel-fell-motorway-police-confirm-foul-play.html
archive.is/B6MiK

Same user had to switch vpn. Okay basically there's 3 groups of evidence, first strongly suggesting there was a co-pilot, second proving beyond reasonable doubt there was cover up after the fact and third that the plane was crashed deliberately. First
The second group you have to watch the doc for, too much to spoonfeed in words, have to watch the news reports that were being manipulated in real time. As far as the third group
Doc is called "Dark Legacy 2" btw, recommend watching part 1 as well.

who was the state house investigator that had been investigating allegations of pedophilia and child prostitution and his plane exploded in mid flight with his son on board? I can't remember the name

Gary Caradori, and 8yr Old Son Killed in Plane Explosion

LEST WE FORGET: A STORY OF CHILD ABUSE, SATANISM & INJUSTICE
collective-evolution.com/2015/04/02/lest-we-forget-a-story-of-child-abuse-satanism-injustice/

6 Case Studies That Point to a Massive Child Pedophile Ring at the Highest Levels of Power
theeventchronicle.com/cabal-exposed/6-case-studies-point-massive-child-pedophile-ring-highest-levels-power/

Power, Pedophilia and the US Government
veteranstoday.com/2015/02/07/power-pedophilia-and-the-us-government/

Franklin Cover Up Private Investigator, Gary Caradori, and 8yr Old Son Killed in Plane Explosion
historyhash.com/franklin-cover-up-private-investigator-gary-caradori-and-8yr-old-son-killed-in-plane-explosion/

JFK JR. – Paving way for HER to run in his place for NY Senate.

JOHN HEINZ (Republican, NY Senate)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5269

Adam EB Brecht sole political XP serving as aide to 2 NY REPUBLICAN Senators

From Adam EB Brecht's site, adambrecht.com/ :
"aide to former US Senators US Senator John Heinz, and Alphonse D'Amato"

1. BOTH were REPUBLICAN.
2. WHY is he cozy with Clinton fixer, John Podesta?

3. HEINZ in bizarre flight circumstances (landing gear problem; offered assistance to inspect it by nearby helicopter; collision ensues; Heinz, and 6 others - including 2 children) died
archive.fo/cxUgx
nytimes.com/1991/04/05/us/senator-hein z-and-6-others-killed-in-midair-crash-near-philadelphia.html

4. Funeral attended by BUSH SR and DAN QUAYLE
5. It's suggested elsewhere in the emails that JFK Jr.'s plane crash was 'signature' HRC (assassination.)
archive.fo/dni9S
talkingp ointsmemo.com/dc/a-history-of-political-plane-crashes

6. BUCKLE UP BUCKAROO: "Heinz's widow, TERESA HEINZ, in 1995 MARRIED Heinz's U.S. Senate colleague and future Secretary of State JOHN KERRY."

7. With Heinz' death, and after D'Amato's defeat by CHUCK SCHUMER in 1999, the NY Senate has been Democrat run ever since.

8. Amato starred in The Devil's Advocate in 1997 en.wikipedia.org
/wiki/The_Devil's_Advocate_(1997_film)

9. Penned book detailing his role in the WHITEWATER (*cough* Clintons) in Power, Pasta, Politics, amazon.com/Power-Pasta-Politics-According-Senator/dp/0786860456

The memes are imploding

It is a time-honoured tradition for them to kill rogue politicians in air crashes…

Why would the patent royalties not go to the relatives of the patent owners?

This, glad someone else actually bothered to read the source. It is about some team, potential missions, scrum and references to Samsung.
The OP has nothing to do with vault 7 unless you provide the actual source.
That said here is the patent you are referring to (I think).
>>>/pdf/602

Yeah but I doubt it was savataged.

The plane was trailing a banner that got hooked improperly and wrapped around the tail of the airplane. The banner had been setup by the pilot who was a UKIP supporter.

telegraph dot co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11466522/Nigel-Farage-After-the-plane-crash-I-lit-a-fag.-Not-a-great-idea-close-to-aviation-fuel.html

(((courts))) must have ruled there was no right of survivorship to the claim

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/space_753667.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-02/nxp-semiconductors-to-acquire-freescale-for-11-8-billion

thanks, I will look into when I have more time. First, I've seen many people do things they wouldn't otherwise do because changing their plans would be inconvenient, maybe their wife nagged them into continuing, maybe they overestimate conditions. Maybe they simply don't have the experience to know their own limitations. 5-7 mile visibility and not much moon at night in a plane that goes that speed is easily overwhelming. A saratoga is not such a large plane that having been instructed in similar you would feel the need to have an instructor otherwise. An injury that prevents you from using rudder and brakes is a biggie, though possible to have been ignored since it's not a tailwheel.

absolutely unimportant
also nothing, when something happens your reaction is to turn it and you don't have time to verify. I've done it when an engine cut out on takeoff. Almost everyone I've known has done it at some point.
shitload of traffic goes by there

I didn't have time to look, thanks, slide & dereail confirmed.

I would look into this, but my paranoia now makes me want to confirm you weren't attempting to samefag first

Here is a direct link to the patent: google.com/patents/US8671381

(1) Freescale already owned the patent in full. It's extremely common for employees to automatically assign their rights in full to a patent to the company they work for. Notice on the top right where it says "original assignee: Freescale"? That means that at the time of the patent application, Freescale owned the patent in full and the inventors owned nothing. So, there is zero motivation for Freescale to off the engineers in order to get more ownership of the patent when they already own 100% of it.

(2) The actual inventors of the patents in question were not on the plane. The engineers on the plane had nothing to do with the patents. Again, look at the inventors and compare them to the flight manifest: s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1061637/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh-370-passenger-manifest.pdf

TL;DR: bogus conspiracy, this time. Feel free to provide links next time.

Of all the known assassinations this one fits OP scenario the best
w ww.assassinationscience.com/PaulWellstone.pdf

I wonder what the deal was with the VOR, and it surely contributed, but shit pilots are still shit pilots.

I remember when the Wikileaks first broke out the Hillary emails there were threads specifically siting emails referencing the Polish jet that crashed to Russia in 2010 with its president and top generals as being coincidental to the work the work of Hillary. It was in reference to a plane that crashed in south America i cant remember which.
Poland and Russia were trying to amend tensions and the plane crash reversed it.

It's pretty incredible, the brakes not working, wheel pops off and a truck just happens to almost run him over.

And of course, they never find the truck or driver.

He was a hapa. Hapas are mentally unstable.

THREADS RELATED
archive.is/cxJdw
archive.is/Zt8S3

There's also another time when are Nige wandered into the road drunk and was hit by a car. Indestructible Captain Purple.

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11466527/Nigel-Farage-A-car-crash-nearly-killed-me-but-at-least-I-got-a-wife-out-of-it.html

CIA CRASHING PLANES
WITH NO SURVIVORS

I never noticed that behind the big guy's plane is the wreckage of smaller plane. Some sort of foreshadowing…or perhaps I wonder.

Perhaps that scene is showing a universe in which that scene is the entire universe where that scene constantly repeats. And that is why we have it on infinite loop with ours.

bane?

that really sucks.
I'm not American, but I thought he was a cool guy

FOR YOU

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11470835/The-strange-sad-fate-of-Nigel-Farages-crash-pilot.html

holy fucking digits

No, he 'crashed' on election day. Official explanation is that his campaign banner they were flying got caught up in the propeller.

9/11 anyone?

There a released list from the 9/11 commission online somewhere

praise kek wew

Im seeing a pattern.

OPERATION THREADSTONE

Probably not, since the Rothschilds are their handlers, directly or indirectly. Since they directly serve the top level of the enemy command structure, they don't have to give the orders themselves…but they could.

If it were me running that op, I would have third parties give such orders. But who knows? That clan has gotten dumber in the past five hundred years.

Whoa is that true?

Jesus faggots, get on it. The Homerun system was a government-developed CIA remote-control system inspired by the hijackings and air piracy that were all the rage in the 1970s and '80s and it was installed on large passenger aircraft starting in the 1990s. It's what Mossad used to fly the planes into the WTC there were no hijackers they got the remote access codes from the CIA didn't even have to hack

This has been common knowledge for over a decade. It's what was used in MH370 and that Germanwings crash, among many others.

something about this story doesn't fly

I can understand newfags and all, but come on Holla Forums get your shit together.

please excuse the shitty music and the text to speech shit

in b4 Langley sends me love letters again, fuck off Langley, send hot girls instead.