Joint claims communism can actually work

Other urls found in this thread:

macroevolution.net/human-origins-2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It has never been tried

What about the whites that like to pretend every civilization was founded by whites? They are more WE than niggers are because they try to claim practically every advanced civilization as their own.

I have never seen a cumskin try to claim credit for East Asia. And Arabs/Persians are technically white, they just have been inbred over millennia

some poltard occasionally does

Persians are whiter than medshits

Misattributing this tendency to blacks is indeed wrong, as it's in fact a feature of post-colonial mongrels.

Pigs actually invented all of civilisation. Neanderthals (whites) and walking turds (niggers) came later.

and yet based meds still managed to kick their asses lol

go home luigi, your momma made you plenty of risotto

The Spartans were irrefutably white. We can argue about if mainland Greeks were whiter than they are today (they probably were) but it's well known that the Spartans migrated to Greece from the north.

Tbh the hue hangup is mostly from American negroids, kikes and europeans. Race is so much more than just skin tone.

dindus on suicide watch

No, just Spartans. This isn't WE WUZ either, it's based in reality and most historian's agree. They are all branches of the same race anyway so it hardly matters.

This. If "white" is your race enjoy your ethnostate filled with jews, light skinned middle easterners and the paler asiatics.

This is not Holla Forums content, stop samefagging and get a life, mentally ill.

not too far off tbh
macroevolution.net/human-origins-2.html

do they have no self-awareness? Their "crew" is cringe inducing Holla Forums cancer

Jeez, even with art school majors you fucks can't into history

Italy wasn't ever hit by the Islamic Invasions, genetically speaking.
Greece and Iberia were.
Now, in Roman times, there were tons of Middle Eastern merchants/slaves in Italy and Greece and that's from where the majority of their extra-European admixture comes from.

Why do southern Italians look like full blown Arabs then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

Middle Eastern slaves during the Roman period.

This was literally nothing. The impact it generated was minimum and cannot be explained by them alone.
Again: Middle Eastern Slaves from the Roman period.

Yep. They have a "muh ancient aryans" theory for every civilization that actually did anything. You also get people that like certain concepts from non white nations and feel like they have to justify their use of these concepts by pretending that white people invented them. It's pretty sad tbh.

Tocharians were White before the Turks and Mongols invading.
They were Indo-Europeans, literally Aryans.

So, you samefagged to create false consensus?
There are genetic studies that confirm they were White.

I'm not well versed in Italian history but I'm pretty sure they were occupied by Arabs for a long time at some point and it that was well after the Roman empire. Weren't most Roman slaves were European?

Sure
Not at all
It depends where. In the North, most were Celts, Germans and Slavs.
Greece and Italy, specially Southern Italy, was filled to the brink with Middle Eastern Slaves to work on the plantations.

I'll need to verify that bit it's impressive if it's true. How could they hold out when Spain was Muslim?

Not samefagging I just don't but the idea that only white people can create civilizations. With the exception of India I don't but the ancient aryans theory at all.

Depends from where you're reading.
Are you averse to that due to Nordicist meme images? Then, yes.
But, did you know that genetic studies about this only started in 2015 and confirmed it all?

Italy was buffered by Sea - Arabs were shitty seafarers.
And by land they had the Tribes of the Balkans from the East and France/Germany in the northwest.
Italy wasn't ever conquered for significant periods of time, never colonized as well.
Like Spain, that was invaded and experienced a migration influx.

Did you read the post it isn't a theory, they found mummified Europeans in mainland China that predated their own civilization. I'm not saying they're responsible for Chinese civilization, but it's interesting none the less especially when it's all corroborated by ancient Chinese myths and legends.

The Chinese themselves painted the Tocharians that way, such as pic related.

👌

There were no migrations. It was only an administrative rule.
Same thing as for instance, the Golden Horde in Russia.

And again, no one is denying that Southern Italians have amounts of Middle Eastern DNA, but they acquired in Roman periods, not in the Islamic times.
And for that matter, Southern Italians acquired a lot, to the point where they resemble more Ashkenazi Jews genetically than other Italians and Europeans.

Addendum:
You have to understand that Southern Italy was akin to the South of the US, but with Middle Easterners instead of Africans.
Just look at the African demographic impact today in the US and translate that to Italy.