Tfw its the only thing im interested in from E3that we know about already

Tfw its the only thing im interested in from E3that we know about already

God i hope we get some surprises but they really blew their load last time.

But that game looks shit.

I'll make you blow your load, OP.

Yeah, it looks pretty bad. Guerrilla has never made a good game in their history as a studio, and this is yet another boring open world survival game. Really not gonna impress anyone with that. Here's something worth looking forward to.

Pls dont bully my dick.

Like clockwork.

k

Its gonna be shit. Every time with this shit and it is complete garbage.

If its on the side of a building or a bus, its shit.

I'd get your hopes down for that game. I mean c'mon, it ticks all the right boxes for making an easy to swallow casual game that public will like and remember without trying to do anything new or innovative

Your point?
They have almost always delivered, I see no reason to have good expectations for that game.

I'm pretty sure its just one (or at most a couple) shitposter who really hates Platinum.

Drakengard fans being autistic isn't helping.

If I had a PS4, I'd be interested in it too. I like the aesthetic, but usually that's all these games end up being. All style, no substance.

F-fuck you! Fallout 4 was a 10/10 game you entitled gamer!

I expect another tomb raider i buy one deep sale and enjoy the artwork in.

Are you kidding me?
Drakengard fans don't shit on Nier, nor they have any problems with PG working on Nier.
Don't make up shit.

And by the way, before you say any more stupid shit, what seasoned Drakengard fans are afraid of, is that Nier 2 will have terrible localization problems like it happened with Drakengard 3, with character personalities being radically changed and turned into unlikeable cunts.
This has nothing to do with PG and depends entirely on who it's hired to do the localization.

Oh hey, you reminded me that I took this picture today.

Do people in california grind up discs and try to snort them or something?

I got that rise of the tome raider game for free with my new graphics card and man I was completely surprised it was actually a good game. Now if they can just make Laura not be a 17 year old girl in the next one that series would be back on track.

user its obviously a sign from where they sell cigs, either user set the picture up or there's a wallmart employee with a good sense of humor

Yes.

This is clearly photo shopped, I can tell by the pixels

Nope, that was at Fry's, specifically in the PC game isle. Latter half might be true.

I watched that whole thing on youtube, it's a piece of fucking shit. Linear as all hell, QTEs, scripted sequences up the ass, and the gameplay is as bland and repetitive as the first reboot.

It's fun though user if you wanna bitch about it at least go pirate it to see.

Denuvo, wouldn't play anyway, so short you can literally watch the whole thing.

It looks good, I'm surprised they made an attractive female, nowadays they thing realistic=manface.

How did they blow their load last time?

DMC5

Never Ever ;_;

Moblie game user

dante vs bayo is the next shenmue 3 shitstorm

Was that the one with the amazon/barbarian chick?
Ill keep an eye out for it, not getting my hopes up

You mean this one?
It's the one OP is talking about.

Sonyslamists will eat up anything, don't fool yourself, The Order sold more than a million copies.

I don't care who bought that shit game, its sales don't effect me.

What is Nintendo bringing to E3?

Are they even showing this year? They said they won't be showing the NX which just seems retarded.

Nothing.

When's the NX out?
Next year?

So they're not gonna show up?

No, they are showing up, but they aren't showing anything.

march 2017. they announced it on twitter, no fanfare or conference, not even a fucking direct.

Zelda. Don't listen to the retarded console warring faggots.

No thanks

is that it?

That'd really odd, haven't really been up to vidgya news lately but I would've expected more than that, maybe they'll do a bigger event at a later date or something.

Damn are they really only showing Zelda?
Atleast it looked nice last time they showed it.

Probably pokemon sun and moon stuff… I hope there is more but I doubt it's gonna be too interesting. Monster Hunter Generations release date but nothing big.

pathetic. I'm looking forward to selling my wii u games and modding this fucking dud once the homebrew scene expands.

certain kinds of plastic contain chemicals that cause reproductive harm, but not usually unless you're eating them or something.

California also happens to be full of a bunch of ill informed, science fearing hippie wacko loonies that couldn't tell you logic if it hit them in the face. These people also happen to be the most politically active.

This year's E3 feels like it's gonna be pretty dry in terms of announcements.

Atleast we'll have Ubisoft there to provide us with shitty memes.

The NX will apart from Zelda, a multi plat title be the most lackluster first year, release lineup of any major console release ever, It will be worse than the WiiU, it will be worse than the PS4, it will be worse than the Xbox One, and Nintendo execs will just be sat their scratching their heads wondering how this went wrong at all.

Be prepared to be more disappointed than someone expecting gameplay from a first party Sony title.

Sony's going to announce a whole lot of third party exclusives.

can't wait to watch the livestream with you faggots

Source?

It's pretty much a given, They have complete domination of the console market, People don't want to release on PC, people don't want to release on Xbox One, people don't even consider releasing on Nintendo, They may not all be at the Sony conference but the reveals are going to be a majority Sony exclusives.

I don't doubt that, I just thought you had some specific insider stuff.

Nah, just using trends to predict the future.

you have to be some kind of faggot

Wew lad.

Why are you being an apologist for cancerous chink plastic, you fucking kike?

Why? That shit was pure cancer. I felt like I was reading twitch chat.

they do have a good number of third party exclusives already lined up, plus a few first party ones. Wouldn't surprise me if there's more.

I said you Drakengard fans are autistic and you proved my point. Quit pretending like the games are good or deep; they're not.

The only reason I'm gonna watch E3 is for the small chance SNK shows off a trailer for Metal Slug 8 or Samurai Shodown VI. But that's most likely gonna happen at TGS

(checked)

I hope you're not talking about that Holla Forums streaming filled with redditors

Reminder that timed exclusives are not exclusives

lmao

That age is over, Sony has won, Exclusives are now timed to infinity.

depends how long the wait is. If its like Valkyria Chronicles? Only a poor loser or a cuckold would wait 6 years for a port. If its a month? Well, you're probably gonna get spoiled by shitposters, but at least you'll get it relatively soon.

Nigga, SNK confirmed months ago that MS and SS are the next series to get games after KoF XIV.

And then just before the announcement of the game you were hype for over the last decade because you never thought it would happen, your chair blows out from under you, completely shredding your rectum. You die from blood loss.

wew lad

Whats with all the sony shills

I disagree, I think it looks pretty fucking awesome. Robot dinosaurs? Potential qt main character? Pining shit to the ground? All great concepts.
Of course I'm not some insecure pussy who needs to listen to the Holla Forums hivemind perpetrated by cucks who still buy off steam or edited Nintendo shit. So let's try to keep the console war whining to a minimum, Kay?
We get it, make a new meme and move on.

That being said, I am afraid that…

You should be worried more about the armies of Nintendo shills that perch on this chan, It's full of them, and until you realise this you will never be free to make the right purchasing decisions.

They think their favorite company gives a shit about them or paying for third party exclusives when they're selling a shitton of consoles compared to the competition.

You mean the company that practically everyone on here hates for one fucking reason or another? Get out with your boogeyman, the only Nintoddler shit I've seen recently is Space Furries 0 shilling.

Don't lie, this place is infested with shills, the only people blind to the shilling are those who buy into it.

Apply yourself, Guerrila does shitty style over substance games, did you fall for Killzone 2 as well?

Nintendos getting shat on from every side on this site though, I agree, plenty of Nintendo cockgobblers.

No, it's full of faggots with shit taste and no impulse control. The only shills we get are around launch days for games like nuDoom and Overwatch, though a lot of this is probably Reddit salt anyway judging by the way they type.

Not all commiefornians are like that.

Most excellent.

checked.

shitmoneta is shit

GETCEPTION

What the fuck.

This thumbnail was used for

Wasn't that cancelled?

Are all the girls hunters?

/sp/ IS THAT YOU?

I meant get not dubs

When is e3?

Huh, that tram looks like it's in Melbourne

You stole my get AND my thumbnail

But he can't steal that get

(checked)
HOLY SHIT THIS THREAD

Checked.

Checked

So this is the power of gets, eh?
Not bad…

They're mediocre in gameplay. The selling point is the fucking absurd story line that has absolutely no boundaries, and the elder-tier music.

You did not disappoint. Bravo.

I'm a /tg/ kinda guy and my gaming group jokes that it's great we're not in cali, since all the chemicals we use would give us cancer there.

Very nice.

No one else heard of Lost Ark?

get out

Cinematic open world female protagonist action game made in the current year

no thank you