youtube.com/watch?v=4dyP4LDMLG4
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmp8z18d1XBA7IemdMfpdqEDR4V-xQ0YG
steamcommunity.com/groups/vscape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice thread faget

nice high quality rip OP

but i prefer this high quality rip myself

Markets a bitch.

A-atleast I made a mil or two from flipping.

Also, enjoy the ebin beats in vid related. Reminds me of safespotting the big guys to train ranged back in the day.

There a Holla Forums private server?

Open these two videos and play them at the same time. You can't tell me you don't miss this sound at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=OY6nosDRjF0
youtube.com/watch?v=4dyP4LDMLG4

yeah Holla Forumsscape
pre-GE RS

I'll never understand why people hate the music in this game.

Why are the Fremennik isles all just so comfy?

>Spend several hours grinding

I'll be a 98-year-old dementia-riddle man sitting on my deathbed, and I'll still always remember my login details. It's muscle memory at this point.

Vid unrelated, it's just some comfy tunes from Death Plateau.

Should I go back to OSRS? I rage quitted a few months ago for failing the Fight Caves twice and wasting over 1m

It's just a comfy game in general, so I'd say yes. Making money for bonds is easy, as long as you're not the sort of person who bitches about actually playing the game. Vid related.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmp8z18d1XBA7IemdMfpdqEDR4V-xQ0YG

I've been feeling like an absolute madman and kind of want to play OSRS…

But no Stealing Creation or FoG? Come on, already. SC best minigame before it got ruined by skillers

SC was always amazingly fun. I don't care if they make it give no rewards, I just want the game itself to come back. I've been craving some 'scape lately too, but I've been so bloody busy that I can't justify popping a bond.

Vid unrelated.

So, what's everyone currently grinding towards? Last time I played I finished the Fremennik Hard diaries and unlocked the Tan Leather & Recharge Dragonstone spells. Provided I get a big enough cash stack to kickstart it, I should make absolute bank from 85-94 magic. I also bought my first BCP, and it looks really nice with a DFS and dragon legs.

You could always play vscape

steamcommunity.com/groups/vscape

Sell it to me. Why should I grind from scratch again? Why would I want to play with only Holla Forumsirgins? What's different?

Aight, nignogs, what's the best questline and why is it Desert Questline?
Dorf and Viking are also god-tier

2.5x experience and the people who play are total memesters.

That sells it for me

I've never been one to care for private serves to be honest. I don't see the allure in grinding on a server which in all likelihood won't live long.

Desert quests have some really good lore to them, but the trap-filled pyramids and tunnels thing gets old pretty quickly. Dwarf is nice too, but I wish they found a way to tie it together with the Glough storyline.

They wasted so much potential by ending it the way they did. IMO they should've released another Red Axe quest before finishing up Glough's questline, because that way they could set them up to be working together and ultimately have Glough stab them in the back in the following quest, and THEN release Monkey Madness 2 and finish the series. Even forgetting all of that, the fact that they literally copied the Joker's ending from Arkham Asylum to kill of Glough in the boss fight pisses me off.

Is there any way to request login details? Like I said previously, I've lost my Holla Forumsscape information.

Last post for a while, lads. I've got a busy day ahead of me.

Keep the grind strong.

I lied about my last "last" post, this is my real last post. This song is too comfy to not share.

How can I fill a bucket with water? I tried on a fountain and the shit didnt work.

Yeah making bonds is super easy, just have your kingdom farming herbs and tress, then do varrock hard diary for the daily staves and bam a bond every two weeks

Not all fountains work, they need to have the little water symbol on the minimap

That's exactly what I do, except I put 9 on maples and 6 on coal. All of the hard diaries are definitely worth doing, especially Varrock, Fremennik, and Lumbridge. Falador is nice for mole tracker too, I used it to get pet in 259kc via Dharoking.

What was the worst quest line and why was it the FUCKING ELVES one?

Do you mean Underground Pass, and Iban instead of Ivan? I really enjoyed Underground Pass, and it really gives a sense of mystery to the entire Elven world to the west being hidden behind such a horrible path.

My niggers.

I could have sworn it was Ivan. Weird.

Priffindas is a neat idea for a town though, no wonder why most of the high leveled player base have made that their hangout instead of the GE

I don't really mind it. It has its goods n bads and overall it's a fun game to play for a month every year

The extra runes from the Morytania diary is nice too when you're running Barrows

Pic related, it's me upon remembering all of this shit.

All i did was get a few skills to 40 or more. Now he doesnt want to talk to me.

What are your stats?

Taking a bit of a break from it. I grinded out 99 range and cooking (dat trim son) and then grinded out the ardy hards (fuck runecrafting) and the varrock hards (first time I ever had reason to get ghostly robes).
When I get back I'm going to boss hard.
And a little tip, if you guys don't want to chin to 99 range, get the fremmy hards done for the noted addy bar drops from the regular GWD Aviansies. at 91 range with a blowpipe you will make a fuck load of money and xp, the most annoying thing is getting all of the correct Dhide so everything in GWD is passive to you (blessed dhide bracers are only one range bonus behind barrows gloves). In 700 or so kills a trip, I would get between 650 to 850 (2.3-2.4k each) noted bars, on top of the rune daggers (4.8k) and limbs (9.6k) that you alch. Extend your trips with bones to peaches and super def pots. If you have a herb sack it is worth bringing, I ended up not spending money on pots, just cheap secondaries.

Does runescape take place in poland?

Lore-wise, yeah.

What? RuneScape occurring in Poland is canon?

It's been around for like 2 years so whatever..

Poland is a region of Runescape. Poland borders all of these biomes.

How do I talk in global chat?

When I heard that "Old School" Runescape was available to all players, I was kinda excited. It's basically how I spent all my time online when I was younger, until I stopped having enough time for it because of my education. I only ever had good memories of it.

I started up a new account and got to playing. I think I put in a bit of time every evening for around a fortnight. I don't have much else to do. It was just like I remembered it, really. Grindy, blocky, but with fun lore. Home, really.

But it wasn't the same. I realise this now but I never played RS for the gameplay. I don't know anyone who ever did. I always had such good memories of it because it's how I kept up with friends outside of school, or when they moved away. I wasn't just mining magical rune essence, I was doing it with friends.

But now they're all gone. Cut ties with me because I'm not a bleeding-heart liberal, gone off to get a good job or fit slut somewhere, or sent off to the Middle East to die for some kike war we have no business fighting.

I cried for the first time in years that night.

Nevermind, figured it out

I know what you're feeling.
The magic is gone.

Yep.

Next to Poland is a country full of arabs.

Anyone doing Shield of Arrav? Ive got the Phoenix side done and just need the other one.

so is this an 8/v/ server or 4/v/?

Fuck the game. Mod abusing fucks who banned me for 100 hours for suggesting they add more shit to the game.

Is the private server dead?

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

DO YOU GUYS NOT REALIZE WHAT A SILVAGUNNER THREAD IS?

THERE WAS LITERALLY ONLY ONE OTHER PERSON IN THIS THREAD THAT FIGURED THAT OUT

We just wanted to talk about runescape man the silviagunner flintstones music was just a bonus. Calm your autism

The faggot would have been funnier if he didn't do what every redditor did and drove the joke into the ground by uploading two dozen videos every day.

They're emulating a popular channel that has like 12k video's.

I got bored of that so quickly. I can't fucking believe its still going.

What's better, wyverns at 90+ melee stats or aviansies with noted bar drops? I make anywhere from 150k to 400k an inventory at wyverns with BCP, DFS, whip, fury, bgloves, d boots, d legs, and warrior ring (i).

I want reddit to fucking leave our memes alone. What the fuck.

I went back to Runescape last month and it feels pretty sad, but my nostalgia's faded. I grinded 12 million gold in a few weeks and got to level 70, then was left extremely bored. PVP is all about min-maxing your level and spamming Range/Magic attacks and the rewards don't nearly match the risk. The quests are all the same thing: run back and forth across the map for a few hours while bringing obligatory items for no reason other than to waste your time then fight a super high level boss. End. Is there really anything left in this game?

Sounds more like it's a discrepancy between your taste and the game's content than the game itself being bad.

Have you tried making a pure of any kind before?

Any of you guys hit a 99 recently? How about gotten a huge pk, or finally received that pet drop you were after? Surely I'm not the only person here who actually plays video games.

Dank OC unrelated.

Playing one game for too long is a bad idea.

hit my first 99 maybe two years ago, or however long ago EoC came into play.

99 ranged, shit took me a month of grinding and they go and make ranged the worst combat option.

thinking of selling my account

It's a collab channel run by multiple people that lets nearly anyone add videos to it (after an easy approval process).

Any of you faggots done shield of arrav yet?

Sometimes I want to play osrs but then I don't. Played it for 2 months near the start of the year, picking up from the zerker char I made like 3 years ago.

Got smithing to 83 or something with blast furnace and made 15mill or so, but I lose money to bonds, so I kinda just stopped playing. It was fun in slayer though, first time using a cannon after all these years. Blow all the money and ranged goes up super fast along with melee and slayer. Halfway on steel dragons I lost the motivation and stopped, because its boring and no good drops.

I just started playing again. PKing on f2p couldn't be comfier

let me re-phrase, are any of you DOING the quest

Soz broz, you're a couple years late.

on OSRS? I haven't done it

I mean on Holla Forumsscape. if there is noone then ill just get a friend to make an account.

I'm not on vscape, sorry mate.

no problem.

~50k to both 90 attack and defence, 100k to 89 strength, and I hit 90 hp about 30k exp ago. What sort of gains have you guys been making lately?

Foxter is a fag

Mouse is waifu

Are you sure you're in the right thread?

The grind is good fam.

You may as well play RS3 at this point.

Fam, no.

stick a nail between your toe and toenail and kick a wall.

But user my parents would worry