X-MEN

Thoughts on the X-Men movie series? I watched the first two and I think its alright. Just finished First Class but it feels kind of underwhelming. Are the others any good? Or should I just jump to Logan?

I like the first 3. Origins Wolverine has it's moments, but overall it's not that great. First Class is good, Wolwerine Director's Cut is good, Days of Future Past is good too. Apocalypse has a cool villian, and some good moments, but lots of uninteresting side characters and filler too. Haven't seen Logan yet

Rouge was my first fap

Good choice and nice trips

It's trash. It's a disjointed mess that has no real connection to the previous film and it just doesn't hold up to first class. The only memorable scenes are the slow motion part and Magneto lifting the stadium. It's watchable but it isn't good.

Psylocke was my first waifu.

The ones from the early 2000s are nice
Nu-Xmen movies are total shit (shit writing, shit characters, Jennifer Lawrence, and a lot of Mystique fanservice just because she's Jennifer Lawrence's character)
The best movie out of the new ones is probably the 2012 Wolverine movie, and that's because most of the time it doesn't really feel like capeshit, which is the best thing you could ever say about a capeshit movie, and also it doesn't have Jennifer Lawrence

Yeah, I like McAvoy and Fassbender, but Stewart and McKellen are way better. The stories are more straightforward and self contained compared to the new ones too. X2 is the best by the way.

The fight in the future with the indestructible robots and the teleporting Asian chick are cool. Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart are cool. Evan Peters' character is cool. I'm not saying it's the best episode ever, but it's not trash either.

This is true also, but Lawrence is so unmemorable, that her presence hardly makes any impact.

Last Stand is actionkino.

If only they didn't kill Cyclops that early. What a lame way to go.

Just watch the original X-Men animated series, far better than these shit films.

They range from eh to shit. Only watchable ones are the 2012 Wolverine one where he goes to Japan, and Logan. Maybe Deadpool depending on your tolerance for mind-numbing 'jokes'.

watched futa pass and alota piss for the first time the other night, they were fine except for jlaw. had avoided them at realease as i knew i wouldnt enjoy them so was nice to not be underwhelmed watching them.
you could tell in the latest one jlaw had somehow made a contract the limited her in the mystique costume was pretty pathetic but so is her acting.
also that double chinned redhead from game of thrones was awful too. thank fuck for the fast forward or i wouldnt have made it through either movie

First two were okay, by the time #3 rolled around I found myself unable to give a fuck about any of the characters.
Except for the Juggernaught bitch!

Some parts are funny, like when he kills all those subordinates with ridiculous methods. But I can't keep up with all the 'reference' jokes or some quips he is saying.

I'm not saying it's trash either. My main issue was that first class was surprisingly good and days of future past didn't hold up in comparison to it. I also disliked how there was no real relation to first class, it might as well not have happened.

DoaFP was necessary to make First Class work, considering how the latter is inconsistent with the timeline of the first three movies

Directionless shit. Seriously they all are terrible.

The original series was kinds meh but ok
First Class was good
Then it was downhill after that

The Wolverine movies are better, specially the origins one and the one with the Solver Samurai

Only if you care about canon.

The actor had other obligations and couldn't participate, that's why he had to die

I mean it isn't complete garbage. If it was a standalone film it would be ok but not great, it's trash in the context of being a sequel to first class. I did also say it was watchable.

Why would you fap to makeup?

Yeah i mean, of course the best thing would have been to not make FC in the first place and let the brand die with dignity
But then Fox would have lost the rights and wouldn't be able to milk money out of it anymore

FTFY

Wolverine 2012 was kino because it was set in the motherland.

X-Men were only good in the 90's edgy-era.

Prove me wrong.

FC is the best x men film. Prove me wrong. You can't.

Jennifer Lawrence

Even that doesn't spoil it. It's capes hit done right.

I'm sorry I just keep laughing at that.

good one, dad

First Class is actually one of the better X-men films due to the Cold War setting.

i'm afraid you may suffer a severe case of shit taste, sir

Same here

The only thing on my mind concerning x men movies is, why do they exist, why has there been a dozen of them so far, and who the fuck watched that shit after the first two?

What storyline do you think they'll try to do after Dark Phoenix? I'm putting my money on Legion Quest or House of M

Jennifer Lawrence Also I don't like Fassbender at all but that's more of a personal preference and X-2 exists. Despite Wolverine being pretty much the sole focus, it's still pretty easily the best of the 8 x-men movies that have been released over the last 20 years.

Fuck I hope to God they don't make a House of M movie.

t. wolverine fangirl

X2 > X-Men 1 > First Class > DoFP > Deadpool > Origins Wolverine > Weeb Wolverine > Apocalypse > X-Men 3

Haven't seen Logan.