Do you remember Michael Hastings?

As of October 2014 the CIA was also looking at infecting the vehicle control systems used by modern cars and trucks. The purpose of such control is not specified, but it would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations.

SOURCE: wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13763790.htm

Former U.S. National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism Richard A. Clarke said that what is known about the crash is “consistent with a car cyber attack”. He was quoted as saying “There is reason to believe that intelligence agencies for major powers — including the United States — know how to remotely seize control of a car. So if there were a cyber attack on [Hastings‘] car — and I’m not saying there was, I think whoever did it would probably get away with it.”

Earlier the previous day, Hastings indicated that he believed he was being investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. In an email to colleagues, which was copied to and released by Hastings’ friend, Army Staff Sergeant Joe Biggs, Hastings said that he was “onto a big story”, that he needed to “go off the radar”, and that the FBI might interview them. WikiLeaks announced that Hastings had also contacted Jennifer Robinson, one of its lawyers, a few hours prior to the crash, and the LA Weekly reported that he was preparing new reports on the CIA at the time of his death. His widow Elise Jordan said his final story was a profile of CIA Director John O. Brennan. The FBI released a statement denying that Hastings was being investigated.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O._Brennan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christophe_de_Margerie
heavy.com/news/2017/03/wikileaks-vault-7-remote-car-hack-assassination-michael-hastings-conspiracy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Diana,_Princess_of_Wales
archive.fo/O3v80
youtube.com/watch?v=dUYMPZ4nEOY
jimstonefreelance.com/hastingsmurdered.html
youtu.be/60nmY8n1jGE?t=61m48s
petervis.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xm_j9al13Wg
theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/11/austria-haider
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/3248546/Haider-widow-believes-death-not-an-accident.html
codshit.blogspot.com/2008/10/why-austrias-jrg-haider-was.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
pegasusautoracing.com/group.asp?GroupID=SWITCHBATT
ob*dii.com/background.html#What
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_Park_Brake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another one of the "Clinton Dead"

the police, or people who looked like police, were trying to get into his apartment the week before he died, on multiple occassions

That fucking shitskin loving mohammedan is running out of time.

Did he died?

Glad I'm not the only one that remembers this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O._Brennan
it reads like a god damn horror story

Do I ever!

You'd have to be literally fucking retarded to get into a car with an auto-pilot computer.

1 – James McDougal – Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former white House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

5 – C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992… Described by Clinton as a “Dear friend and trusted advisor.”

7- Ed Willey – Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988.

29 – Keith McMaskle – Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to “natural causes.”

34 – Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

35 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD: 36 – Major William S. Barkley Jr. 37 – Captain Scott J. Reynolds 38 – Sgt. Brian Hanley 39 – Sgt. Tim Sabel 40 – Major General William Robertson 41 – Col. William Densberger 42 – Col. Robert Kelly 43 – Spec. Gary Rhodes 44 – Steve Willis 45 – Robert Williams 46 – Conway LeBleu 47 – Todd McKeehan

48 -World-renowned “space economist” Molly Macauly was brutally murdered in Baltimore park.

49-John Ashe- The former President of the UN General Assembly was awaiting trial on bribery charges when he turned up dead in June, apparently having crushed his own windpipe while lifting weights in his home…

50-Victor Thorn-Prominent CLINTON Critic VICTOR THORN Found Dead Of Apparent Suicide On His Birthday

51-Seth Rich-Still No Clues in Murder of DNC’s Seth Rich, As Conspiracy Theories Thicken

52- Joe Montano-Filipino American activist and aide to Sen. Kaine, dies at 47

53-Shawn Lucas-Death of DNC Lawsuit Processor Shawn Lucas Adds to Seth Rich Conspiracy Theories

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)

I believe the story died after no more information could be gathered? Now that you guys remind me, feels like it was just yeterday I'm getting old, hold me anons Does anyone remember any other suspicious vehicular deaths? Might prove useful for judging the extent of CIA involvement in politics.

remember when Putin's chauffeur died in a head on crash while driving the presidential car?
ht tps://archive.is/ztO0v

good shit user, saved

Yea, we knew this then. Why is this thread stickied? As far as I know, there is still no way to prove that they did this. Sure, in light of the new information, this may well be worth bringing up again, but I'm getting tired of scrolling through ten stickies to see new threads. Does this really need it?

Austrian far-right politician.
Secret service have favoured the "car crash" since before cars had robotic murderers built in, they used to do it by modifying the steering.
They did the usual smear job "he was drunk", thing is, he was a tee totaler.

(Checked)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christophe_de_Margerie
Not related to cars being hacked, but related to Russians and Russian supporters being killed

Use the catalog like everyone else, newfag.

god damn I really want shillary to be given a free helicopter ride, thrown into an oven-gas chamber hybrid 6.022x10^23 times.

The catalog is what I mean, newfag. I'm not saying this thread isn't worth posting, just that without any damning evidence, it is not worth a sticky. What are we going to say now that didn't grab their attention then? "See? We told you the CIA could hack cars." Well if you want to, go ahead, but why is it worth ANOTHER fucking sticky?

Princess Diana.
Loads of info about that knocking around.
Car was stolen couple weeks prior, only thing altered was engine chip.
SAS developed technique "Boston brakes".

What I'm wondering is what level of authority orders hits like this? How high up the chain of command does that have to come from?

They also killed Ian Donaldson, leader of the far-right rock band Skrewdriver. His music was getting the working class men too riled up about immigration… when ZOG wants them pointlessly fighting one another over ZOGball matches.
Survivors of the crash reported that the steering wheel froze up and wouldn't move.

Princess Dianna was justified. It's one of the only things the Queen has done right. If that proto-sjw still lived, you'd have the fagflag flying from buckingham and shitskins made dukes.

So have all the cars that have been retardedly easy to hack been made that way on purpose to provide the alphabets with plausible deniability?

:^)

Hacking cars is something sci-fi tier. We live in the world full of computer technology only to get exploited and killed by it.
And people even using computers in combat vehicles nowadays! Imagine hacking an artilery with nuclear missiles.

Shit like this is why I will never own a car made after 2000. While pre-2000 cars have computers in them, they were nowhere as intrusive as those made past that point.

It's because virtually no one has prioritized funding or developing defensive measures against these things, people don't realize how much of an upper hand the attackers have, I think things will start to change but the CIAniggers have done such a good job alienating all the potential nerds and wizards who would do the jobs for them they have to rely on pajeets and con artists for the most part.

So much this.
What actually intelligent person would want to give them the time of day?

Especially if you're a reporter writing an article on the CIA director. But maybe he didn't know? Does Mercedes brag about the fact that their newest luxury cars can be remotely controlled? I think not. Somebody should sue them to find out what they know can be done with their cars Vs what they tell the customers.

Where's parts 2-7?

Lol they're even going after little guys like me. Big bad scary CIA is really just a bunch of half-witted bullies (IME interacting with these niggers). Not courageous enough to go it alone, want to make sure the entire USG is behind them so people won't get them back.

Trump, you have indubitable proof of treason committed by the CIA against US citizens. Hang 'em high so we can all watch them choke out.

and now we know another piece of the puzzle we've long suspected

At least a general

A bunch of people kept shilling that driving older cars is a mark being a poorfag or illegal.

I guess that can now be counted as shilling, since self driving cars or cars too dependant on machines can be used to assasinate others.

Trump really is taking us back to the 80s. Can't wait to start driving old cars again.

heavy.com/news/2017/03/wikileaks-vault-7-remote-car-hack-assassination-michael-hastings-conspiracy/

Please wait few minutes and try again.

:\

No reasonable person bought the bullshit narrative from day one.
How long until Trump talks about heart attack guns so Breitbart/Podesta gets out

ppl should elect to drive a pre-2000 car??? as compared to being killed by their government???

It's one of the main reasons I say leave North Korea alone. We have zero true understanding of the dirty tricks the US has been involved with there.

Everything new has electric throttle, steering, and brakes and they all have bluetooth connections that allow hijacking of the ECUs. Most cars pre-2010 are okay, because they don't have bluetooth integration, but I'd go even further to the late-90s and earlier so they don't have the E-throttle bullshit (it's terrible to drive anyway).

To hell with your shitboxes. I want to drive something that's designed to protect me, and not some dumb fuck on the road.

I don't think Holla Forums has a problem with the DPRK, Kim.

Has nothing to do with autopilot. You gas and brake pedals are electronic and have been on most cars for at least a decade. So ordering to accelerate into a wall can be done on any car.

Early 90s was the height of automobile technology anyway.

Did Princess Diana's car have an on-board computer? Does?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Diana,_Princess_of_Wales

Hmm

Thanks user, concise list of horror

Danny Jowenko, a Dutch demolitions expert who had confirmed that WTC was brought down in a controlled demolition by highly skilled people, also died in a car crash on July 23, 2011.

Don't forget Tesla used to use an Israeli company for their self-driving technology, but the Israeli company refused to continue working with them after SpaceX blew up their spy satellite. Pretty funny that a supposedly private Israeli startup would refuse to work with Tesla after an Israeli government project like the satellite was destroyed?

She died in 97. Cars in Western nations needed CPUs by 96. Many had them in 95, despite the fact they're not the same as 96-onwards. Her being a princess, and part of the monarchy, probably had state of the art equipment - including onboard OBD-II CPU and Software.

- Ex- EPA/ GCAF Employee.

Remember, the CIA was still only researching the possibility of doing this in 2014. For 1997, I think for this theory to be true, the vehicle would have needed to be modified pre-departure at some point to allow for a remote failure.

you fucking faggots got this far without posting this?

https:// www. buzzfeed.com/mhastings/why-democrats-love-to-spy-on-americans?utm_term=.uiwaM0rLJ#.gqGg8vPRQ

Your unibody tin can trans-am wont save you when a 5500lb CIA controlled soccer mom SUV T-bones you at an intersection.

Cars at that age already had digital key-codes for ignition, remote locking, digital displays, bulb burnout sensors, electronic fuel injection and ignition. She was unlikely to be killed by electronic modification. Head on crash is most likely - presumably by a remote driven vehicle, these were common even back then.

My bet would be on deliberately building a car to ram, reinforced chassy etc.
The car had to be towed away or something similar so it would disappear.

Dianna, dying in a tunnel - one of the safest parts when it is empty just for princess.
Dies

I remember watching the news, it was very tragic, she was quite the hope of past europe.

Paul Walker.

Forgot to mention that he didn't know what building he was looking at at first. He was shown the video, gave his conclusion, and then was told exactly what building it was. After knowing which building they were talking about, he didn't change his opinion.

poor guy flew too close to the sun, he was fearless but it cost him his life

archive.fo/O3v80

Tin foils have said the CIA had Spy ware in televisions as far back as the 90s. It would not surprise me one bit if the OBD-II systems already had backdoor systems in place at this time. You gotta remember, anything you hear from the conspiracy world or the "fact" world such as official sources has probably already been a thing for almost a decade before announcement. As a person who not only worked in Government employement for 9+ years, and about to re-enter that field in Investigations. I have heard my share. I also come from a military family where a relative who was a NSA communications officer also shared a lot with me. I refuse to say what he said due to the fact any agency could identify who he was by any info given. However, the fact now he lives with his family - without technology- and teaching his entire family to grow crops/ basic survival without the need for tech can tell you what you need to know for the coming future.

Very true! I wish I had read this before posting to other user. I would have had more to say. Polite sage since I am not contributing with this post. Just giving Kudos where Kudos are due.

Is it possible for someone to unlock the seat belt electronically? Diana and her boyfriend had no seat belt and the car was at the possible speed limit for the model (about 190 km/h). She was in the front seat and the driver survived (he was wearing a belt).

It's just one of those (((coincidence))) things my fellow white Holla Forumsackians. It is normal for people investigating Deepkike secrets to have their car burst into flames and careen into every lamp post, tree and car on the road.

nah in the 90s it was popular to go without a seatbelt everywhere.

Some of the most famous and timeless cars are pre-2000, so long as you know how to take care of your car only plebes will mock you.

didn't putin's driver die in that high speed head on collision a some 6 or so months back? like it was honed in on and out of all people it could have been.

Hastings was eulogized in the media by figures such as Christopher Hayes,[63]
Rachel Maddow
,[64]
his co-workers at BuzzFeed
,[65] and others.[66]
GOOD RIDDANCE
source kikepedia
sage in a sticky yolo

paul walker was going to blow the lid on some hollywood pedo rings, was in the process of contacting a lawyer to help draft up adoption papers from some southeast asian kid he may have been harboring.

We had a thread way back talking about this scenario and then like 2 weeks later he fucking died.

Link is broken to the source on WikiLeaks. Anyone else confirm?

entry level. it's considered a job perk.

It's obvious they're not even trying to put it out.

Isn't it funny how the media can get together to push false info like this?
I wonder how many people still believe things like this that they put out.

Strange that nobody has made a hasty joke yet.

Too soon_

Without giving away too much information regarding your identity can you elaborate on what you did to get the CIA's attention?

Came here to say this.

Jörg Haider, never forget. (Probably the Mossad).

nigger, between not being controlled by some killswitch and driving a non zogbot car. Im going to take my chances with an older car.

you can go die like the rest of the tards,

Pussy

I'll tell what might help anons to judge the extent of this program.

>just as I get on the subject of usury it starts

But then Trump was elected so I reckon I was successful. Damn it feels good to be some misfit aspie with too much time on my hands. That's all I'll say. I suspect this shit is used quite often if they would target me.

It isn't autopilot, this is a symptom of CIA niggers fiddling around with the now-standard drive by wire systems found in almost all cars.

Modern vehicles have largely switched to a piecemeal construction of electronic controls that all communicate through the standardized and extremely insecure CAN bus of the vehicle. Your gas pedal, your brake pedal, your steering wheel, door locks, each of them are probably just control modules on the CAN bus as opposed to the systems of the past that were physically linked to their functions.

For example, and older carbureted vehicle frequently has a physical cable attached to the gas pedal that pulls a throttle lever to control engine speed. Now, you press the gas pedal, which is just an input sensor, which sends a signal over the CAN bus to another system which interprets the position and relays information back on the CAN bus to the fuel injectors to squirt gas into the engine.

The CAN bus system is an addressed parallel communications system, meaning that all of the various pieces are connected to the same physical data lines. Every part of a car on the bus is reading and writing from the same group of physical wires, and choosing which messages to accept or ignore based on an ID given before each broadcast. By either gaining physical access to the common bus wires, or by taking control of ANY device attached to the bus, you can start writing data to the lines with no restriction. This is especially dangerous because all sorts of navigation systems, terrestrial and satellite radios, roadside assistance devices, anti-theft systems, and lender tracking devices, are both capable of receiving wireless data and connected to the bus. Figure out one vulnerability that allows CAN injections, now you can send messages that appear to come from the gas pedal, from the steering wheel, whatever you want. It is quite feasible for someone to be able to remotely lock your car doors, rev your engine past the redline, prevent you from taking it out of gear, disable your brakes, and crank your steering wheel hard to the side. Wham bam you are like pic related in OP.

Look around on jewtube for CAN bus injection or CAN hacking, there is some pretty wild stuff and good demonstrations out there. All of us would be wise to brush up on our mechanical skills and start buying older model vehicles that don't have such systems. There isn't really a reasonable way to get around these security flaws in modern cars without crushing them all in a junkyard.

That will do it. I commend you for all that you've done, but I do think it's a fine line anons toe between pushing the overton window rightward and actually being the target of alphabet soup agencies.

Not that it makes much of a difference to me, and others here I'm sure. I would rather die than sit around and do nothing while our volk are eradicated.

that fact has problems reconciling with michael hasting's death on 18 Jun 2013.
so let's assume for a moment it wasn't the cia. some other actor, likely state-level, executed the attack. then the cia learned of it and went shopping for a solution of their own.
if hasting was working to expose more dem corruption, which state actor has the most to gain from protecting the dems?

the france attack

This

Watch the docco about her death called "Unlawful Killing". It is a great redpill for normies on just how bad the media is. Also, when it came out, it was almost impossible to find. Even obscure Russian sites would have it taken down within hours of posting (this went on for weeks). I have searched for (and found) all kinds of obscure movies and niche music in my time, but this docco was the most difficult to find thing I ever searched for. These days it should be easy to find though.

Oh, the docco is also banned in the UK lol.

Why even get out of bed? If Mossad or the CIA wanted to kill an user, it wouldn't take much.

Wasn't he a kiddie fiddler as well ?

this one seems like a genuine accident to me, but worth mentioning I suppose.

see

Down for me too. CIA hack?

Michael Hastings died in 2013.

I remember this and how Alex Jones said it was possibly a CIA controlled crash>>9442946

CIA killed Putin's driver

Getting a 404, CIA finally making its move?

At least you can always slam the clutch and put it to neutral. Unless you're ultimate nigger mcniggest who bought automatic transmission vehicle.

I'd have to dispute this. Surely new recruits would still have some kind of moral fiber (especially if they are in their 20s), and some still would maintain that (e.g. a Snowden-type). If they were being forced to conduct hits then you'd expect a lot more whistleblowing about it.

This video about the fiery murder of Michael Hastings for reporting a story by someone in government blew my mind right out both ears.

"Crashes of Convenience: Michael Hastings"
youtube.com/watch?v=dUYMPZ4nEOY

I was in a state of Shock and Awe for several days after watching that material.

Yes. by the hand of ZOG

Do you really think an user would take it laying down? Most Holla Forumsacks are looking for a good enough excuse. If the average Holla Forumsack had the chance to pop some mossad kike, he'd do him, his co-workers, his family, even his fucking neighbors. A significant proportion of Holla Forumsacks are vets with infantry experience, if not badasses in other ways. As far as I can tell the kikes don't want to go down that road, because all it takes is one user to survive the attempt, they tell us, and we finally take the fucking kid gloves off. How much steel and concrete is it going to take to protect them from us? What was the last estimate just for Holla Forums, 7-9 million uniques worldwide? Given the right situation Holla Forums could probably get 10,000 anons together and just burn down their fucking headquarters in Virginia.
My suggestion to the kikes: Go ahead, make Holla Forums's day. See what happens.
I
DARE
YOU

You couldn't spy on fucking CRT screens from the 90s, you paranoid ass clown. You could hardly even get high-speed internet in 1999. I've worked in TV repair; there's literally no room in that hunk of junk for a fucking camera/microphone. It's fucking impossible.

Smartphones, as well as new gaming systems, were intentionally designed with cameras/mics that can monitor you at any time.

- Holla Forumsfag

Go ahead Holla Forums, purchase that new car with an onboard intelligent computer with GPS. What's the worst that could happen?

Next step: Self-driving cars!

This is too spooky. Reality is like some real life Parallax View movie.

After his death they smeared him and claimed he was a closeted homosexual.

Goddamn when I first saw that cia niggers have the power to cause car crashes this morning I instantly thought of this. But now we know this is possible I bet we'll see some "accidents" on these kikes and their expensive, new vehicles.

Sometimes, it pays to be a cheap bastard. Sure, my car's nearly as old as I am and has got enough mileage to travel the Earth several times over, but at least it's not going to ram me into a tree for supporting RaHoWa.

True, but remember, as long as it goes mainstream…"This just in, a man named was involved in a crash with . was driving a smart car, however, it seems that, due to it was unable to avoid the collision. Both and shall surely be missed".

this is why you dont wave red flags around like a little bitch
THIS IS WHY YOU GO UNDERCOVER AND MAKE SURE NO ONE KNOWS WHAT YOU'RE DOING
FUCKING SHIT, HOW MANY FUCKING PEOPLE HAVE DIED BY TELLING THEIR ENEMIES WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO DO???

he got suicidal tendencies before he could finish.

holy fuck that video is crazy.

what pisses me off about this is he was so paranoid his life was in danger he told his own brother, and afterwards his brother claimed he was having a "manic episode". Fucking white people are the most vile at tearing each other apart. Many ethnic groups won't say a bad thing about each other, or outsiders, they simply won't say anything at all.

You are still assuming that CIA goes through the proper channels at all and doesn't know how to evade oversight from the established hierarchy. I do not know of the structure of the traitorous faction within the CIA but there is no reason to assume any paper work is done or any formal person actually signs off on this instead of them going rogue.

Almost pasta-tier, but I'll check this.
You guys should try my poached eggs. I can also entirely take apart a car and put it back together, but I can poach a mean egg.

Please kill yourself and hopefully a few other ponyfags before you waste more of my tax dollars with obvious honeypotting, CIAnigger.

>>>/oven/

Why the fuck haven't they leaked the actual exploit code? I want to crash some kikes cars with no survivors ffs.

Michael Hasting's crash was unusually fiery also, car tampering is a common assassination method even non remotely as long as they can get someone to physically access the car. I don't think it was a hack but some CIA nigger could easily pay off a mechanic and plant a bomb or something.

Learned it from the Reds, preferred method (Patton perhaps the most high profile early instance.)

Been hearing this from eric petersauto for years now; if Trump can roll back the diesel and ethanol shenanigans, maybe he can do the same for these as a national security risk (foreign powers should be able to as easily SkyNet our vehicles as alphabet agencies given the Vault7 revelations/proliferation.) Wonder if the Toyota brake malfunction stuff a few years back presaged this somehow. Similarly, repealing emissions/diesel could help out Volkswagen with their court cases, pave the way for a very favorable relationship.

No idea makes me wonder alot. I.e if Wikileaks is reliable. But don't worry this ride ain't over yet at all. Now we know this is possible I bet some bad goy out there will figure out how they did it.

Ummm, about that.

He's right though. Most Holla Forumsacks would get committed by their families if they ever opened their mouths about what we do here. Many western whites will choose non-white "society" over their own family. We can't pretend like it doesn't happen.

this was my first thought after I read about the hijacked automobile software capabilities from vault 7

this retard deserved it tho

There's a lot more of that over on arkancide.com.

Red pill your family more, user.

PREDICTED AGAIN

Jim stone and others covered this a LONG time ago. Doesnt sound like there is anything new in vault 7.

jimstonefreelance.com/hastingsmurdered.html

I was out taking the heat off the guys who hacked into CTR and other clinton foundation shit. They gangstalked me for a while, but I think they gave up.

I'm very fucked up from it though. If given the opportunity, I would flay them alive for what they did to me.

The scariest thing our enemy needs to realize; the laws aren't stopping us from taking real, violent action. We're stopping ourselves and just waiting for the perfect time.

Story time user, come on.

There is gotta be a name for this, Eddard Stark Syndrome?

4 years ago university student succesfully controlled a car remotley.
Mind you it wasn't even close to one "fully automated" one.
But nowadays every important system of your car is electronically wired adn thus can be controlled from afar.
Gas, breakes and steering wheel can all be taken over.
Normally you should always be able to stop a car in case of totla loss of control for example with the hand brake, but knowing how they operate I wouldn't be suprised if they can bypass even that.

The Clintons have a Death Note.

how can you be sure his brother was not threatened or MKULtra'd?

This. Obama probably sat around stating, "It would be unfortunate if this person were to have an accident." Then the CIA made it so. Vid related.

Clinton family is toxic so do not apply for the job under their names. Just effin' don't.

Kind of like how they did Haider. And a thousand others by now I'd guess.

For example, most expensive car can lock their door remotely when you tell your insurance that your car was stolen. I don't know how the fuck do it, but nowadays cars can be controlled remotely.

Save this screenshot anons.

thanks user
did anyone collect all the cards

it's all part of the GPS and cell system being tried into everything else, onstar has had this shit for ages. smartphone remote unlock, lock, start, stop, tracking, electronic ABS system, electronic steering (or parking assist on hydraulic steering) etc. if anyone you know gets their modern car stolen these days you can track it till it stops and inform the police of that area EXACTLY where it is, when it stopped there, and how fast it was going when it came into town. I'm sure it's possible to stream the camera(s) on the car back to their systems and use it for evidence along with disabling the car remotely once it stops. the new ford fx50 trucks have an option for 360 degree view cameras, soon that may be mandatory on new cars like how backup cameras are now.

so glad the only electronic part on my car that matters is the EFI with cable controlled throttle.

ants.jpg
protip: use scrot in the terminal. use "man scrot" for help
and get a screen with a resolution that isn't cancer

youtu.be/60nmY8n1jGE?t=61m48s

this guy knows conspiracy theories

Nice shilling m8. Half the CRT or TV is empty.

Not even knowing that some CRT monitors came with microphone.

petervis. com/electronics%20guides/Sony%20KV-36FS76U/Inside%20Sony%20KV-36FS76U.html

Go back to counting your shekels you paranoid shill

It has been nice knowing you.

well they are a glass vacuum tube filled with lead and phosphors
not only do most CRTs have a fuck load of room to add in things, it's not even needed to add things to the device intercept the signal on the screen.
Van Eck phreaking has been around for decades and can be easily observed with a shortwave radio.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xm_j9al13Wg
speakers can also be used as microphones, so it's a moot point if either were connected. plus laser refraction microphones can be used on glass to pickup sound.

t. actual Holla ForumsCRTfag

You mean a simple electromagnetic pulse generator? You cau build one out of old microwave, a car battery, and a few caps and coils.

You can't use that shit on cars though, they're effectively encloded in a faraday cage - impenetrable for EMPs.

You can tear down the thing and throw away all the onboard electronics, instead assemble a super basic curciut using nothing but passive components and some transistors here and there - there's nothing to hack because it has no processors whatsoever. It'll be shittier than full on computer but it'll do the job.

Anything plugged into a wall socket with a speaker can at least be attempted to use for snooping. Ever heard of power line injection? It was a rumor going around starting decades ago, which was publicly verified with the advent of electrical socket wifi range extenders. You can send and receive data on the physical cables in your wall, using the 60hz power signal as the carrier frequency. Not only is it suspected that many devices such as televisions and radios have had powerline interface backdoors for decades, but often just the presence of the right microphone or speaker system can cause parasitic oscillations in the power lines that can be reconstructed into intelligible audio.

Nasty Shit. Add Andrew Breitbart to that list.

The accelerator yes, but the brake pedal is physically connected to the brake master cylinder and the brake booster, so unless you somehow pressurize the brake booster you're not going to disable the brakes.

Add the pastor David Wilkerson to the list. He was very critical of the ((elite)). Being a prophet he also knew in advance that he would die. He died in a ((car accident)).

ABS, kiddo. An electronic system that forcibly releases brake pedal on per-wheel basis.

fucking plebs, I but you don't even have cable lifters and crystals.

They do the same scams with $1000 HDMI cables

You sure seem to enjoy your audio sounding like shit.

I don't remember this guy, but I remember when Jorg Haider had an "accident".

theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/11/austria-haider

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/3248546/Haider-widow-believes-death-not-an-accident.html

codshit.blogspot.com/2008/10/why-austrias-jrg-haider-was.html

The thing is, these creeps gas people in their sleep. It is already happening and most likely there have already been retaliations. CNN will not tell you about this.

DYAFTB

Take your LARPing back to /cow/, this is a time for serious shit, not RED CARS ARE A HARASSMENT TOOL SNOW STAKES ARE RAPE CULTURE SNEEZING IS AN ATTACK faggotry.

On the one hand, your dub-quads are very convincing. OTOH what is that German word for gangstalking (as developed by the Stasi)?

COME ON LET'S GET THIS GOING

Seriously, gangstalking exists.
Some people are just:

So you're saying the Embraer with the designation "ZS-NVB" circling over my house is the CIA gangstalking?
Don't be ridiculous.

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

The word I am looking for is Zersetzung.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

Of interest is that this page used to talk about FBI usage of the technique, but now it is all silly stuff about MUH RUSSIANS.

Well, trying to make someone lose his mind by stalking him seems like a very efficient tactic, and it's very hard to prove.
I wonder how they would react to baneposting.

Hell there was that case in CA (maybe San Jose, maybe Sacramento)

Dude had video cameras. They recorded a van across the street from his house, where the side door opened and plain as day there was a guy with a camera rig in the van pointed at dude's house (pic related)

Guy ended up dying and with his house nurned down on top of him

found it
It was Fresno

www.copblock.org/156515/video-the-horrific-story-of-john-lang-who-was-most-likely-murdered-by-fresno-police/

You couldn't even check my dubs, kikes.

Emergency brake is still cable controlled, fully mechanical, as far as I know. So the best thing to do would be to drop the clutch, and pull the e-brake.>>9448491

Umm…

Depends on your power source, really. It's easy to shield weak EM radiation such as cellphone signals etc., but with a lot more power and the right frequency, you could disable any car with an EMP. Even military vehicles that are hardened vs. EMP attack are still sitting ducks to a solid EMP (such as from a nuclear EMP weapon, detonated in the sky above a target area).

It would be hard to carry around a device and enough power to do that, though, but you could install a device under the road or under a bridge and wait for a target vehicle to pass by, then emit the EMP.

This could absolutely be done, and would not require the same energy an a nuclear EMP device

better be going in an absolute straight line, and even then be prepared to counter steer

You don't have to yank it, yankee.
Just gently pull it.
Also you could rip out the key so your ECU shuts down, your steering would lock up but you'd still have full brake control.

Sorry been watching too much Ken Block

Oh, for sure. It would be a breddy bad scene.

I have for years now refused to own a car made after 1999 or so. I buy extremely cheap import cars (protip: if you are always looking, it's easy to find gems with < 100km on the odometer) and service them myself (have been teaching myself vehicle maintenance as a self-sufficiency skill for post-DOTR times) with parts I scrounge from junk yards. I always have at least one known working spare computer (the super basic, fully self-contained types from vehicles of that era) on hand, as well as other key parts.

We absolutely must not own and/or use botnet cars. The NWO kikes envision an AI controlled driverless (by law, no one can manually drive) civilization. The cars (slave transportation pods) can kidnap or dispose of you at a moment's notice.

Anyways,

REJECT THE BOTNET CAR JEW

even that is optional these days.

Not in me 2015 Polo.
I don't doubt there are any backdoors in my car that could disable it, but Volkswagen still has a little Volk left in it. Retard driver aids like lane assist are optional.
I do hate the current hype for fully electric cuck mobiles.
It's hard to find anyone more infuriating than these faggots.

This is a good point.
If that was already the case, how would anyone even know?

Don't forget Brennan is a fucking communist.

Delicious flavor.

you forgot jfk jr

You're not alone.

What, do you have the intellect of a fucking 3y/o? I own a set of tplink shit that allows me to plug ethernet lead into and have a d/c connection down the other end of my house without running the lead through the house or getting in the roof. Its not that far a stretch to concieve they might have a way in there. Stow that trash talk shit, as far as we are all concerned this is open season and ALL whiley fucking crazy theories are open for debate. We have been right for so long we just doubted ourselves. Stop spreading that doubt.

GTA IV: REAL LIFE coming to a town near you

What rustled my jimmies is that we've been saying shit like this for more than 10 years and we were the crazies/consiracy tinfoil hat wearing lunatics. But what makes me MAD is that even atfer this vital information is out, people won't care, they won't do shit about it and they still are going to buy these crap cars. Lets hope Trump can turn this around, but I doubt he will be able to halt the deep corruption or the CIA spying on everybody, because remember: a tool is a tool.

just going to leave this here
https: //archive. 4plebs.org/pol/thread/114559448/#q114561007

I think he is getting autistic because I said carrier frequency when that implies a really low bandwidth data throughput at 60hz and they could injecting the data through other methods.

I'm only an entry-level autist; I can almost tell you what sinewaves and fourier transforms are but I'll not be a big signals guy for anyone in this timeline.

Shouldn't this stuff be "easily" testable in an open-source fashion? Anyone with a generator could set up an isolated circuit. Put TV or a set of speakers at one end and an oscilliscope, or some other hackery hacking thing, on the other. Collect audio with only access behind the power socket.

Testing for signals is about as easy as testing for signals in the air - there's just too many factors for it to be easy.

Now if you want to protect yourself, a simple 1:1 transformer between two points will destroy any weak signals.

I'm not interested in the protecting myself aspect, more the proof of concept. Even the tiniest proof would be massively substantial.

(thanks for the 1:1 advice though)

Correct

iirc the smear job also included he was leaving a gay bar, no doubt to silence any on the right who suspected it was a hit whilst demoralizing the movement as a whole.

Sadly this is very true. Other races have an incredible amount of solidarity where even if they do kill each other, or even hate each other they band together to face a threat to their race. White people have been bickering among themselves for 2 thousand years.

When demoralization takes root it's effects are permanent, and irreversible.

Maybe the time when Pence's place almost crashed was a way for the CIA/Clinton's to threaten him?

ht tp://www.cnn.com/2016/10/27/politics/plane-carrying-pence-skids-off-runway/
ht tps://archive.is/xB4li

All it takes is for them to fuck up a single time.

Even Anons have their networks and friends. We know when people disappear. It's like you don't even into failsafes.

it's made of of granite, poorfag.

Mine is made or real ivory hunted down from endangered species.

I'm buying an early 80s vehicle specifically because of these docs.

I am seriously considering one of these on my next car, especially if it's a newer one.

pegasusautoracing.com/group.asp?GroupID=SWITCHBATT

This. Shit is coming together.

Hey, I was looking for the thread where we post screenshots with non-standard css. Am I in the right place?

what about the guy that shot lee harvey oswald and died in prison a few days later

My family is so pozzed they have zero idea how their natural response to stimuli has been effected by the movies they've watched or the news personalties. I've tried pointing out to them that, that news personality you trust today is only positioned as such to betray you tomorrow.

For expressing that opinion alone they'd have me committed if I kept stressing that viewpoint.

This. One less coal burner.

Personally, I think this one goes to the head of the CIA

I know there might be some shit coming my way for this, but I genuinely believe that kike fuck had nothing to do with this, and knew nothing about it in advance.
He just happened to stand there like an idiot with a fucking garden hose.

IRL Ralph Wiggum… "I'm helping, I'm helping"

>So ordering to accelerate into a wall can be done on any car.

No, I'm pretty sure it can't be done on my 18 years old japanese car. So which models are vulnerable to hacking? That's what I'd like to know.

it's not the same thing as a CPU in a computer

ob*dii.com/background.html#What

the presence of the OBD chip in vehicles starting in 1996 doesn't mean that every car model starting from that year can be hacked to cause an accident

I think they could by spied on but externally with heavy equipment in a minivan parked very close to the target, something like that.

>Doesnt sound like there is anything new in Vault 7

Oh here we go again. Are you going to say Wikileaks is comprised and Julian Assange is somehow dead and his recent interviews were done with CGI?

get on my level.

level 6-1, the princess is in another tower

He's recommending you drive something a bit sturdier.

Anything from before 1974 would do.

Electric parking brakes are starting to become popular. Most cars don't have them yet, but they will eventually if something isn't done to stop the (((industry))) from making everything (((automatically operated))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_Park_Brake

will any CIAniggers be charged with killing this man?

doubt it, but who knows what is possible in best time-line?