Women's March 3/8

The "strike" entails:
Info on the March
womensmarch .com/faq#adwaw
___
What's with (((feminists))) being so blatant about their white (male) hatred? That third point about supporting businesses owned by women AND/OR "people of color," essentially ruling out only FUCKING WHITE MALES makes it so obvious.
Anyway, make sure your lasses wear anything but red, take them out to eat and to the store, preferably a chain, and when the bill comes hand them your money so they can "pay" for it, instead. Lastly, make an effort to support a white male business if that exists anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4RrZz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't these dopey cunts already spill their tampax everywhere already?

Women with a decent work ethic will still work. Women who can't afford to miss a day of work will still work. The only women who won't work tomorrow are the unemployed and the disposable.

This is just a convenient way for the slackers to self-identify so their employers can fire them.

This is too perfect- feminism already alienated every fucking person with their nutty anti-male rhetoric.

Now it's espousing anti-white rhetoric, it's going to help redpill untold more normies.

'Women of color' are the most toxic demographic to ever exist. And it's working so well for us.

Precisely, however, do be aware of women wearing a lot of red tomorrow because they're instructing women that have no choice but to work (damn PATRIARCHY!) to wear red in solidarity.

Just watch that stupid fucking video with the sheboon in it. Not one second in and it's already "white people" this and "people of color" that. Is it even supposed to be about women? The fuck are they thinking? Oh well- never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

Literally a jewish communist (((Soviet Union))) official holiday

Inb4 this backfires hilariously like the day without spics

yes, a month ago almost to the day. I think it's on purpose.

Infiltrate and subvert

So basically these dumb cunts are having regular monthly periods where they become insufferable and irritable and try to get in everybody's faces. Not only that, but these rallies lead to nothing but a heap of garbage, tears and ultimately condescending male attention.

Women, paragons of creativity. They seriously cannot do anything unless either dictated or related to their base biological functions. No exceptions.

I'm just glad they're announcing it, because I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

In order to create a society that is anti-woman and anti-man, pretend to be pro-woman by being anti-man and all the suckers will fall for it.

Dubs confirm cunts getting rekt

I am hoping Thursday March 9th they will be fired. That's equality

Neat. So tomorrow some people might mention it but other than that all I expect to see is a bunch of starbucks joints putting up "now hiring" signs. This might be better than the attempt at a taco revolt.

DAILY REMINDER

That shouldn't be a problem.

Wan't the gorilla Harambe and it was a niglet they saved?

checked and Kek'd

These are pretty good

I can't wait to see women ranting about how they got fired by their "sexist" bosses for skipping work.

Commies detected.
Most women do this normally.
Make your boyfriend or husband play for it.

I don't think this will work.

Also with no children. So it's like fucking, nigger dyke muslims.

What the hell do they expect to accomplish?

Top. Fucking. Kek.
They pushed this meme of racial oppression so hard that it eclipsed feminism, so now women have to pretend they are just as oppressed as niggers. Brilliant.

Today is the day. Nothing has changed. You guys?

I'd like to see a day where men stop working for a whole day.
Imagine the chaos.

Neither of the women at my work took the day off. One of them is a raging feminist and she hasn't even said anything about it.

I'm working as a scientist at a university. At one point I went to refill my water bottle. When I entered the hallway (on an elevated level) I saw on the ground floor a hoard of perhaps 40-50 women, screeching something I couldn't hear. It was really loud, so I gave them the finger, put my fingers in my ears, and walked to the module with the nearest toilet. When I returned, they were gone. There were people working in the hallway, so I can't imagine they were very popular.

None of the women in my department joined in, as far as I know. I work in the science faculty, so the level of leftism is comparatively tolerable.

Working well for us? Honestly, I'm fucking depressed and want to kill myself, but don't because I won't give the kike the satisfaction. Every goddamn place I go, whether it's work or in public, I hear men speaking in great detail how much cum they've dumped into some bitch, white people acting like niggers and speaking in nigger speak. 20 years old and already have two children then both parents cheat on each other. They all smoke weed and proudly smoke shit like meth like it's some recreational drug. This is when I've lived in 4 different states. 2 in the south, and Arizona and New Mexico. The entire country is like this as far as I'm aware. There is constant drama and turmoil within these families and causes the children to become twice as degenerate. This generation is perverse beyond redemption. It's all about sex, drugs and money which they'll never make because they're retarded. I have no social group. People like me, but they're all degenerates, and not even the tolerable kind. I am in a constant state of distress, alienation and isolation. I mourn for this fucking world I live in.

Fuck they can't even go one day without having to spend money.

Nobody will do this because nobody outside university actually cares. This years propaganda including google getting in on the Marxist bullshit, is especially in your face because, like the womens march, its just more anti trump rhetoric. I even had people at work talking about this, whereas last year id be hard pressed to tell you what day of the year intl womens day was. Isnt moveon a soros outfit?

This shit is pure distilled jewishness. The anti white male aspect cant be lost on the general public. R-right?

Similar boat, friend. There's only one thing left to do: pic related.
At least you're not a mongrel

How about no?
archive.is/4RrZz

I tell ya, good luck getting women to go along with that!

I was looking through the hashtag and I found this little gem.

Kill George Soros, Martin Schulz or any Rothschild before you go and you will be forever a hero.

Reposting from because it's a good opportunity.

As you may now, #HerVoiceIsMyVoice is now trending due to the whole International Woman's Day thing going on. It's a perfect opportunity to kick memeing Marine as the president into overdrive.

so is she saying shes a hedonistic slut who is literally more morally bankrupt than an animal?
is the entire reason that she does ANYTHING at all for sexual pleasure and/or reproduction?

Maybe this is like a cry for help, "Here we are, we need husbands, someone to put us in our place, help us!"
I'm sure many of them would change their tune in a heart beat is some random guy would walk up to one of them and say something like persuasive, like "you're a pretty girl, it's sad you're wasting your time with this, maybe if we had met in another time and place, I would have been your friend and somewhere down that road, you would have been the happy mother my children"

Feminism. Not even once.

Here have some dank OC

What a time to be alive dead living in a box in an indeterminate quantum state.

I didn't even realize this actually went on until I saw a picture from earlier of the democrat filth walking out of Congress towards the end of the workday.

I'll think about it. Going to prison over something like that is honestly a better alternative to living alongside people in this world.

I watched Frankenhooker to celebrate Women's March day. Please have mercy on me, Jesus.

friend..

I have minimal desire for suicide or suicide missions. But taking them out would be a worthy legacy, should I fall in battle.

hello friend

My name is Andrew and I suck huge cock

Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay.

There was once a time I thought it was "extreme" to want to drag this worthless negress out of her home and forcibly sterilize her.
Now, I just want to dispassionately exterminate them.

this sounds exactly like what Lenin did in his early days subverting Russia for the Germans
wearing red = communist
dont go to work = workers strikes to disrupt production and the economy
same shit different century and hey look its 2017 alot like 1917 amirite kids

they dont learn history
how many niggers remember what happened a decade ago let alone a century
shes so fucking dumb and so used to the welfare state its become the fucking norm for her not to be responsible for her own actions
which is fair thinking for someone who has never had to deal with consequences for their entire lives

the Rothschilds and Soros are investing in biomedical technology firms in israel
tjhe old fuckers intend on being cryogenically frozen if they die before their cybernetic implants are ready

What did he mean by this?

I longingly ache for the day the numb cunt in your pic and her race-traitor cuck husband are helping to hold down a tree.

It doesn't make them any less contemptible.
Slaughter them ALL

she couldn't fit it up her ass because her head was in the way