NIKE CUCKS OUT - RELEASES SPORTS HAJIB

NIKE CUCKS OUT - RELEASES SPORTS HAJIB

archive.is/h56ZJ

Other urls found in this thread:

zogathome.wordpress.com/who-controls-nike/
youtube.com/watch?v=jh9ZmNzm1qE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nike has always been a jew-nigger project from day one. Maybe stop elevating corporations as extensions of your nation – and the values you presuppose your nation should be upholding – and start seeing them for what they are.

Didn't they already show something like these off at the huelympics?

Nike has all their shit made by gooks in sweatshops paid 20 cents an hour. New Balance is the company that is Made In the USA. It's not cucking out if they're already proudly completely pozzed.

Only their higher end shoes. You gotta check. I think some might be made in the UK. Cheap shit is made by gooks.

I only owned one pair of Nike running shoes and I gave them to my dog to chew up a long time ago

Obligatory

Honestly I don't really care much, nike already caters to nigs, I don't have much of a problem with Muslims.

Hi midf

Buy Under Armor

They really REALLY want to get rid of Christendom, don't they?

"Just Bomb It."

We're gonna need a metric fuckton of rope.

checked
Under Armour is a strong American Brand

How about make that piano wire instead?

This isn't cucking, it's just capitalism.

Nike would be selling "Just gas kikes" t-shirts if they thought they would turn a profit.

Money has no morality and knows no homeland.

The Jewing with Nike doesn't end or start here.

Nike was a great business and they charged a sensible amount for a sub-par product. One day, Nike's marketing team came to them with an idea:
Everyone thought this would be crazy. Who would spend $100 on tennis shoes? Niggers and rich white kids. The shoe was a smashing success obviously and other companies followed suit. There was nothing special about the $100 pair of shoes, just that it had Michael Jordan's logo on them.

Literally a rebadged balaclava.

For a long time I liked wearing their simple tennis shoes, I think they are called Court. I've had multiple pairs of the same model and I swear they have been getting more expensive and less good in quality with every new one (less leather and more plastic, logo no longer stitched but printed on, etc.)

FUCK NIKE.

I some New Balances made in England last month, twice to price of the foreign made ones but the quality is excellent and supporting domestic manufacturing is vital at this time.

Get a life you hook nosed kike

Don't be surprised when companies they own try to market things at all goyim. There are great profits to be made by selling overpriced shoes, but it seems like they will branch out now.

They should start wearing those in Germany for a bit of an edge trying to outrun their designated rapists.

Maybe Nike needs to update their ad campaign too.

I wanna see some Muslim declare this to be insulting and start a jihad against Nike

This. It's a fucking sports balaclava with an unhemmed longer neck portion where they just don't sew on the mouth cover. Less material used, one less step in manufacturing, and the sandmonkeys'll pay for it willingly. Who gives a fuck.

Should have scrolled all the way down.

Companies are only going to virtue signal harder and harder. This is Nike hijab is only the beginning. All the (((advertising agencies))) (look up the ad agency "Pentagram" when you get a chance) have been trying to use the left butthurt towards Trump as an excuse why "Companies can't afford to be neutral anymore. Companies need to make a stand or they will lose all the millennial market."

Wouldn't wearing something named after a Greek Goddess be haram or whatever it's called?

mfw

Nike has always been cucked.

They're calling it a hijab, you mudblood subhuman. You truly are ESL. Go back to your cake golem.

trips confirm it's muzzie and in fact subhuman

Feel free to kill yourself, Abramowitz.

I'm a natsoc and even I think this thread is dumb.

Muslims have special magic headgear and nike want their sheckels. I wouldn't give a shit if they were selling these anywhere in the Muslim world.

That second pic especially is genius. Spread it on social media.

I just don't get how these ultraorthodox muslims can reconcile their faith with wearing such a conspicuous-consumerist brand.

but whatever

Step it up fampai

I stopped buying their shit over a decade ago. Finding out that $200 shoes where being made in Malaysia for $2-4 and by children… no. Anyway, that shoosh is a nice target for when we shoot them all the fucking head.

You mean the slave holder company that caters majorly to blacks?

This. Can you technically be a cuck if you never had anything worthwhile to surrender in the first place?

Shit like this is changing the world.

You're doing work that used to be restricted to ad men working in skyscrapers with million dollar budgets and access to titans of industry and media.

Fucking rock on man, you are the tip of the memetic spear. I love being a part of the burning, bubbling primordial ether that is affecting culture faster than any of the old order titans can keep track of or comprehend

Yeah that's one of the mysteries of Malaysia. The locals aren't allowed to use child labour and they uphold modern industrial standards while after the tech sector left the country after the 5th prime minister fucked it up for everyone, locals and foreign investors included, international companies are once again allowed to make sweatshops because the government isn't getting enough funds.

Some boardroom kike probably thought "there are billions of muslims, we will make a fortune selling polyester hijabs!"

I think the reality is they will sell like 20 units while losing a big chunk of Western sales

Triple dubs confirms.
There's no market for athletic hijabs - how many muslim females do you see at the track? Islamic schools usually prevent females from any strenuous exercise for fear of tearing the hymen (the most recent case I read of this was in Australia). There's no upside to this virtue signalling, as their main consumers are westerners who are getting sick of the pandering to muslims and non-whites. If blacks were capable of rational thought, a black-led boycott of Nike would be disastrous for the company.

what's the fucking point since they'll never win anything wearing one?

who owns nike?

zogathome.wordpress.com/who-controls-nike/

If this website is to be believed, take a guess…

this

fable of the bees, gents. it's why liberalism goes so well with capitalism. One is an economic force of chaos and degeneracy, the other a social force of chaos and degeneracy.

sure about that?

Jews out OP Nike Jews out and its less for muds, but for bleeding hearts trying to make a stament wearing this shit.

Just follow the shekels, and each and every time….

As shown

I would personally meme the necessity of showering kebabs I mean hijabs. You know how they make durkinis or burkinis?
Make them rot

And this is why I buy New Balance insted

Get a driver's license in a ME country.

nubalance for numales

It's not just dumb it's essentially another jewish shilling thread where the only amusing reply (>>9443541 - now deleted, it was Just Jew it posters, yeah must have upset the jews big time) was attacked mercilessly with anti-muslim MeMes as found on every kosher nationalist board.

It's almost like Holla Forums has been completely taken over by deceptive antagonising astroturfing "oy vey, kill all our enemies goyim" kikes.

Kek. Next up: Nike releases weighted suicide vest

Nike aren't the cucks. They are just appealing to what is going to be the largest demographic in Europe.
The cucks are the white people that decided they want to be replaced by Muslims.

They've always made clothing and attire for godfathers of modern terrorism

Secret History - Zionist Terrorism

So Nike knew about the Muslim invasion then?

Nike suicide west when?

This used to be Antifa choice brand back in the day. We are truly living in a strange timeline.

Secret History - Zionist Terrorism

I wonder if Nike is going to ship some bomb vest with discounts.

Really? Didn't know that.
In Europe, ultras wear them,
normies as everything try to jack our style.
But yeah, it's insanely popular with hooligan/ultras

They've been making clothing and attire for terrorists for years now

However, conversely they did once make an anti-jewish terrorist advert for the World Cup that the jews got taken off air

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GVsAwqiTWw

Reminder that New Balance were on of the very first Companies to commit to Trump
There's no excuse to buy nike shit when they're around.

Yes this is true.
They supported Trump regardless of leftists backlash (autistic burning of NB products)

What if you're not into financially supporting and cheering on zionist neo-conservatism?

Huh that is a bit surprising that they actually did that tbh, makes me wonder even a bit more that Nike still exist after this "controversy" probably the kikes decided to give them last chance before giving them the boot.

nothing value lost, the company makes shit shoes that cost more than $100 but break in 3 months. Sometimes they cost more if a (((limited addition))) clown tier colors or air jordan-tier shoes in which are only used in one day then thrown back in the box

kek

Beautiful.