Personal Army

Hello, 8/pol/. I come seeking assistance arguing for the editing of the "White Supremacy" wikipedia article. The article begins with calling white supremacy a "racist ideology," which I think should be removed. If any of you have an autoconfirmed Wikipedia account, could you please help me edit it as described? Also, participating in the talk page would be helpful as well.

Article:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_supremacy

Talk page:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:White_supremacy

I am Deciduous Maple, for the record.
This same effort was made in December 2014, and a compromise was made, but now someone has changed it back.

Here is the archived talk page from December 2014, if anyone wants back story or lulz:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:White_supremacy/Archive_3#.22Racist.22_in_lead

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself.

Bump.

Just wanted to add that I don't really "come" to 8/pol/, because I browse and post here every day.

I may try to get cuck/pol/ involved as well.

Jewikipedia is unbearably pozzed. This was proven during GG, at least Jimbo tried though.

You're better off using en.metapedia.org/

Or just redpilling normalfags as usual. They're turning against leftard shit hard as it is and neither wiki nor the whole entire MSM can stop it as hard as they try.

I know it's pozzed; I'm doing this mostly for fun (to trigger Volunteer Marek, and other SJW editors), and in hopes of at least getting a compromise again.

They might ban me from editing if I change the intro any more.

Its controlled by Jews, its not a platform you can win battles on. They simply removed factual history in the past and called it a conspiracy theory, you won't win this. Theres feminist groups who go around all day every day editing history to their liking, some university/college classes have people editing wikipedia as part of their education etc… theres endless shills on there and in the end, the people with the deciding power are marxist scumbags or jews themselves.

See:

Please help at least.

At this point we need to be working on destroying kikepedia.

Just changed the page again. Come help keep it that way!

Pretty sure it posts your IP when you make these changes, chances are OP is phishing for targets.

You must have an "autoconfirmed" account to edit this page, and IP addresses are not publicly visible when posting with an account.

Just realized - I will have a different ID, but I am OP.

Out of curiosity, what happens if it does? Do FBI agents arrest anyone who visits the Daily stormer or makes a politically incorrect edit on Wikipedia?

And before anyone says that the Daily Stormer is just a FBI site run by Jews, allow me to venture that Holla Forums might also be an FBI site run by Jews. Maybe WhiteNews is as well. Maybe you are an FBI agent run by Jews!

you know who loves to make our people out to be arrogant, self-proclaimed superiors to all others?
jews.
if whites are superior, we would prove it to others holistically.

otherwise we are isolated from all others.
while isolated, we are driven against ourselves.

just stick to the 14 words.

lurk moar, jim is subverting Holla Forums and has been for ages.

Okay, but what happens if we go onto Wikipedia and troll it and out IDs are logged? Do FBI agents kick down our doors and drag us away?

I visit dozens of White nationalist sites every day. So assuming I am not an FBI agent/Jew why haven't I experienced any repercussions?

Oh boy, let me just hop right on giving kikepedia and the IDF which pays jews to edit shit like that my IP address.

Wikipedia is dead. If you're going to do anything useful by editing a Wiki, do it by fixing up the articles on Infogalactic so that they reflect reality instead of just being clones of their Wikipedia counterparts. Also, spread the word about Infogalactic. We're knocking these kikes off of their tech pedestals by working on superior alternatives.

They'll just roll it back.

Also, it would be funny to copy the black pride article verbatim and paste it onto the white pride article and change all instances of black to white.

For about 5 seconds before some jew horde changes it back and demand you're banned from kikepedia. is right, even one of the founders left because mobs would come in and just talk the loudest until they were appeased

kikeapedia is dead, first of all.

second of all, if you're going to waste time editing, try jujitsu and make it over-the-top disparaging of whites, and then add in subtle redpills like "white supremacists believe in outdated notions like national sovereignty, which involve strong secure borders like those in israel"

Why not shill for Metapedia instead?

Sorry we can't help OP. Wikipedia is already gone, and it even lasted longer than expected before it fell to (((their))) hands.

Conserve your energy and do more subtle stuff, like some suggested above.

I can see why someone thought "Conservapedia" was necessary. What a shame, pretending that Jews and communism (Marxism especially) are somehow not related is the worst sort of virtue signaling. And my god, the self congratulatory tone of that "Golden Wiki" message. I sincerely hope I'm being trolled.

They're on to us.

shit

oh shit nigger what are you doing.jpg

They'll ban you from editing anyway once somefag snitches this thread to them.

White Supremacy is a racist ideology. OP is retarded. You trigger leftists by promoting things that are actually true.

For example; racism is often conflated with racial supremacy. If you believe that race exists then you are a racist. If you believe that race exists AND that one is better than the others then you are a racial supremacist.

I blame public education for this shit.

I'm not. I just wanted some help editing the article.

This is what happens when you don't break your links…

I get what you're saying, but it's better to pick your battles.
If you actually want to do something worthwhile, focus on infogalactica, a place where it might be possible to insert some alternate perspectives on WWII and the Holocaust (tm) (maybe using sources such as "The Unnecessary War" by Pat Buchanan), because for being supposedly 'uncensored' and 'free speech', it does seem that the Kikes have gotten to any related pages quite quickly.
I just hope that Metapedia doesn't go down; we're in desperate need of alternatives.
I'm so glad that an user created Politically Incorrect Archive, but we need more.

You can't force Wikipedia to tell the truth, OP. We learned that back during gamergate.

Also, hello to the wikieditor faggots who are reading this. I'd tell you to kill yourselves, but it's probably more painful for you to just go on living.