Leaky Thread

Since 4chan doesn't seem to be interested and is all about Overwatch shilling, Reddit looks weird and I don't browse NeoGAF anymore since I was banned and insulted by a mod without being able to argue against it, it goes here:

Other urls found in this thread:

slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/curiosities/2013/november/legend_of_zelda.htm
archive.is/xxTJ9
e3.nintendo.com/#section-zelda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source or nothing means shit.

You seem lost, nintendo boy.

Seems pretty realistic, but could you clarify what you ment by

Just don't reply to threads you don't like. or post dubs/bateman

No source?
does your dad work at nintendo?

Someone should screencap this, then if it's real (probably isn't) everyone can pretend 8ch is the cool spot to leak industry info. After all, we haven't had a dev here since American McGee a while back & currently fucking the braindead zombies over at Neogaf get all the leaks.

Anything to steal leakers from gaf is step in a better direction IMO.

Second try's the charm, huh? Why not check these dubs?

Someone please screencap this so we can call OP a faggot when it all turns out to be a big fat lie.

IT'S CALLED SNIPPING TOOL YOU FAT NIGGERS

Fuck, beat me to it.

Here, I did it myself. We'll find out if OP is bullshitting.

kek, you both beat me but didn't archive.

Alright I'll bite.
What do you mean out of place? Majoras mask had heaps of characters who had comedic fights and rivalries, is it in some way different?

Yup. Good call on that one.

this game is going to be fucking terrible.

xD

Didn't someone post some shit like this before? I remember the retarded Zukimi name from somewhere.

Meh, its going to be mediocre anyway

It was posted before, which means it's probably the same OP trying to start shit from before

Either way this game feels like it's going to be a letdown

No Source Fuck off right back to Cambodia

I've barely seen anything about it.
How are people already convinced it'll be shit?

Source is Nintendo EAD and an insider build.

Well for the one the gamepad is going to be used for something gimmicky given its presence in the new concept art, and the last major game to come out for the Wii U was Star Fox Zero, which was also a letdown

Combine that with Aonuma's mention of Skyrim and how they keep emphasizing a big open (empty) world and Link's awful redesign and there's little to be hopeful for

This is the worst game I've ever heard of, like it doesn't even matter what franchise this is from, it sounds fucking awful.

Post a picture with a note saying "mark cuckerberg is a jewish faggot" over that paper and we'll all believe you.

On one hand it's cool that they are taking zelda in a new direction, on the other hand

I can imagine it being a few brief clips with a sepia filter showing a slide show of small bickering in the middle of the scene. Which would be a bit unusual for a zelda game.

I believe this since it will also release for the NX and they're probably developing both at the same time. It'll be similar to Smash Bros. 4 where every console has to have the exact same content and playability. Maybe that means NX won't have some touch screen shit gimmick.

I hope the wii u pad is actually supported on the NX. Inventory management is really nice in zelda games with it. Plus it's pretty cool not requiring the TV to be in use sometimes. Sometimes I just wanna be under the covers, taking a shit, or not facing the TV to use my wii u.

Bump for op's dad working at Nintendo

Will write some more if thread gets more attention.

Agreed. The tablet controller is great but it's still an expensive, unnecessary add-on.

shit, it's real.

man post what you got or don't, but don't be a faggot about it.

Fuck off to reddit, right up your alley

IT'S FUCKING REAL

CUCKCHAN BTFO
PLEBBIT BTFO
NEOFAG BTFO

rather than forcing the tablet onto the controller why not have it separate? if all I'm going to do is tap it once a minute or so then I'd be much more comfortable with it at my side while a real, lighter controller is in my hands.

Yeah this thread has eyes on it; don't expect 200+ replies within the first 20 minutes like you would if you're used to 4/v/, op

Can't 100% confirm those but haven't seen every corner of the world anyway.

Any idea how of how massively it's going to be cucked by the NX's shitty whatever the fuck gimmick?

Expect your lawsuit Nintendo

this got real retarded real fast

Now this sounds like a believable and fun game.

Bravo user

Who is the retard that wrote this?

Also

This is the company that introduced the Hyrule Historia as an official timeline which raised more questions and inconsistencies than it answered or solved

How does a blurry shot confirm this is real?

Having leakers on a site is what attracts attention and it's that attention which bred the faggotry which brought down Neogaf in the first place.

We already have some faggotry that if you look at some boards in halfchan you can actually get it confused for fullchan
Mark was a mistake

Had to re-archive & compile all this.
Ya better not be yankin' my dick.

Can't read right now but thanks OP

I'm skeptical but who knows, I was skeptical about that user who said final fantasy X/X-2 remastered was coming to the PC

Updated. I'd better include the full image since the archive just grabs thumbnails.
Branded with 8ch logo so that massive normalfag influx knows where to go. :^)

The cutscenes are fun and very anime, though.

You're not looking for any water, it's certain water sources and you have to break Hylia's seals with the Zumiki bow.

Will post more if thread stops being so slow. Maybe answer questions when I'm back.

Updated again, URL looked wrong.

I don't have a WiiU yet.
Is there any reason why I shouldn't wait for the NX?

I mean, I have never played the Wii version of Twilight Princess, only played the Gamecube one and I regret nothing.
(Gamecube broke, so I keep playing the GC disc in a Wii I got later. I use the same gamecube controller and stuff).

Guys, help out here. I read over these posts and I feel a lightness in my chest, like the world is getting better and I have something to look forward to.

WHAT IS THIS FEELING!?

Shit taste

You're confused user, nothing is going to get better.

You're living a lie

Piracy on Wii U is pretty easy now whereas NX could take years to crack. The "good" exclusives library isn't much, but that's how it is for every console this gen.

Naivety.

I remember something very similar in TP with a village chief being a sumo wrestler. So not out of place at all.

false hope and retardation

Well, OP, Call yourself fucking großostheim and giveyourself a trip. Grab yourself tripexplorer and make yourself one with holleroe in it

Oh wait, I forgot I could pirate the shit out of the Wii-U library.

I thought I had a bunch of this Zelda art saved from this artist, but I can't find 'em.
Wish there was a Zelda game in that aesthetic style though.

I'm afraid the only good emulators are those based on cartridges roms (N64, DS, etc).
Even the Playstation 1 emulators aren't perfect.

The real magic of that art is that it's as old as the game itself. I believe they are from an old official Nintendo magazine from Germany.
I believe he made drawings of the first 4 zelda games. Everything looked more realistic and mature.

I should probably upload my folder somewhere, I don't have all of them but I certainly have a sizable amount

Are you kidding? N64 emulation fucking blows while PSX emulation is almost perfect.

mfw im playing a homebrewed LoZ WindWaker right now

You know whats the cheapest place to get SD cards with lots of gigabytes user?

The one i use have only 3.68 gigs on it and i could use an upgrade.

Oh shit ,its real nigga 😓😓😓😓

Okay, I'm skeptical but I'll bite anyway.

I've read every post and is surprising that there's no way to fast travel considering that we're in current year and Nintendo is making every game as casual as they can, I suppose OP hasn't reached to that part yet but it seems kinda hard to believe everything that he has been saying, I want to believe that this TloZ won't be as shit as the others, however, we are talking about current year Nintendo.

Also, why suddenly this change?

The actual open world and all the different ways to reach to a certain destination was explained on the video of 2014.

Will there be animals and other stuff on the world? or only enemies and structures?

Ocarina and Mario are even better than the original games, specially if you add the improved textures and use higher resolution.
Not better than the DS/3DS remakes, of course.

I'm glad we agree.

I just reverse searched it. That's Katsuya Terada's concept art for Zelda II.

I see a bunch on jewgle image search,but I'd rather find one place with many of these in the highest resolution scans since a lot of images I'm finding are pictures for ants or unrelated.

Imagining that art brought to life with today's technology gives me a boner, but the only game I can recall trying to do that hatching effect on 3D in recent memory was CloudBuilt.

mother of god, people like you are so insufferable

If the amount of "shrines" is accurate they may be fast travel points.

I take it you never heard of Okami user?
Its from 2006, 2 generations ago.

Cheapest places would be eBay or other computer retailers. I got a 64GB Samsung off of eBay for $15, thereabouts.

Make sure it's not a bootleg, though, in the case of my Samsung any Chinese characters whatsoever on the back meant it was a bootleg along with the card itself not saying it was made somewhere other than Korea.

I said "in recent memory" because that aesthetic style is not attempted often nowadays. 2006 is not recent.

So he didn't work with the first Zelda.
Best I've find:
slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/curiosities/2013/november/legend_of_zelda.htm

Worded that badly, made in Korea for my Samsung meant it's legit. Previous microSD I bought claimed to be made in China, I think, and that one was a bootleg. Bootleg microSD for Samsung also has a glossy black back rather than a matte black.

Some of those images are small, but it looks like there aren't any bigger scans anyways. Thanks.

OP posting false info is baiting for replies

i was gonna refute you but then i realized that 10 years, a decade, is indeed quite a bit of time.

fucking kill me, why does time goes faster the older i get?

The edit ate his finger, never knew what a sad sight bateman without his most important body part would be.

It's not so much the passing of time, but the younger generations around me who have made the present era so shitty to live in that makes me wanna swallow a bullet.

I'll bite.

The only thing we have going for proof are some blurry shots anyone could fake, but I think leak threads are fun because it's all about the ride, not the destination; if it turns out to be false who cares you usually have fun in the thread anyways.

OP, tell us more about the sidequest and open-world aspect in this idealized version of Zelda for you.

I feel the same way. If the new Zelda game is really like this, I'll stop telling rapefugees that Aonuma regularly slanders the name of Muhammad.

Your perception of time slipping away gradually worsens the older you get. My conjecture about this phenomenon is that you tend to tune out days in which nothing particularly noteworthy happens because life, for many people, becomes more of a slog, more boring, more disappointing, and less of a thing to give a damn about.

Sort of like the video game industry. Since the 4th generation: there have been fewer and fewer games to look forward, and the ones we do look forward to are disposable hype shovelware (think cel-shaded Prince of Persia or Call of Duty: Ghosts) that we eagerly await the release of, perhaps don't even play when it arrives, and toss it into the dustbin of history to be forgotten with our attentions turned to the next game.

Prove its fake.
And even in the case that it is fake, its still more interesting than 90% of the rest of the threads. With ten times the amount of effort compared to the great deal of (1) OPs we get.

Thats not how it works kiddo

I'm seeing evidence that OP isn't fake so he has to prove the validity that its fake.

it's more interesting than most of other threads. Just like said it's mostly about the ride, not the destination, I'll bite too just to see what will happen and what will OP say.

archive.is/xxTJ9

They found it OP

or maybe a single day takes up less of your overall time spent on earth as you age and, thus, doesn't seem as vast as it did in your youth.

Isn't Nintendo going to release new info on NuZelda soon anyway? We can at least confirm a part of it if such.

Fake and gay. Anyone could have made a fake E3 letter.

That said, OP is very imaginative.

We'll know in about three weeks. That's when E3 is.

why are you such a fuck?

Faggot detected.

not everything can be a boston salt party

Well, thanks for the information ca5fa1. Appreciate it.

Doesn't mean you can't have fun.

Ok but if I see a mountain, can I climb it?

You have a short memory, Todd.

fucking kill me already

Well like previous games warping between locations will be possible.

and we did see wild horses during the game awards.

Is he kel

Nope, he went on to live a happy life with all his dreams being fulfilled.

Oh fuck can`t believe I missed it,when was that ?

lol fagets

Mid April I think

Did you read those comments? Pure and unadultered cancer.

See

Will probably get ninja'd soon and I'm kinda shitting myself. However, I also want to point out Nintendo just updated the website: e3.nintendo.com/#section-zelda It reveals the symbol adorning the tide stone. The big dots are supposed to be the shrines and the lines Nayru's underground wires.

*only the big/"main shrines", though.

That's the Sheikah eye, user.

The eye with the tear is, not the rest.

What do the Sheikah have to do with the tide stuff?

No idea but the person obersving you in the beginning looks like one.

However, it's funny how the tear actually makes sense after so many years. It's almost like Nintendo actually foreshadowed it. Almost.

Will there be horse breeding?
Like chocobo breeding from ff7?

Can you also be a farmer?
Like grow your own plants and cucoos n shit.
Gamers love the comfy life you know?
Stardew valley is proof of that

And whats with the theme of technology in the game? Is it relics from the gods?
reminiscent of the boss of the tower of gods in loz ww

I wonder if the game itself will be fun to play, and if the open world is fun or if it's a fuck-huge empty overworld just for the sake of being big

The tear was already explained in OoT

Regardless of the truth of these leaks (which do seem interesting) but I'm disgusted by the fact that we either have people here who go to 4chan to copypaste shit, or that 4chonners propsect here for threads.
Either way shit is fucked.

I am a famous wizard, I am going to predict what happened in this thread without reading anything besides the OP:

People sperged out and insulted OP for saying he visits unksosher sites rather than discussing the leaks for the new fucking Legend of Zelda games, because pathetic internet rivalries are more imporant to the videogame board of Holla Forums than actually talking about fucking videogames.

Was I right?

eh

Actually people discussed the leaks ina surprising turn of events. Im serious, most threads just end up with people calling each other shill.

Thanks OP. You an MVP, well see on E3 anything else, a screenshoot maybe?

Of course they did, they're jelly as fuck that the leaks no longer flow through them

In the ocarina manga dummy

So the shrines are to make the Shiekiah have a literal giant eye that cries? What a bunch of babies.

You still around, leakfag? How much did you get to see?

Every single thing this guy is saying sounds legit, in a gameplay sense. The only thing that could be interpreted as a negative is Zelda's (apparent) lack of importance. Zelda is too cute to sit on the sidelines.

I want to believe in this guy. I want it to happen.

what about it sounds anymore legit than something someone could make up on the spot?

As in, I think everything he is talking about would be fun to play and be a positive change in the formulaic LoZ gameplay.

yup thats some brand new shit right there
and he hardly mentions much at all about gameplay mostly story bullshit.

Keep in mind he probably has not played the whole game or even much of it, so he probably can't judge her importance yet.

I'd say he talked about plenty.

That's some great cherrypicking man, but I'm just going to ignore it. I'm just saying all the rest of the shit he mentioned, which you are conveniently ignoring, sounds good to me.

That's true. I understand that. However, if everything he's saying is legit, and he's mentioned quite a bit, then the absolute lack of Zelda so far is worrying. Considering the current year, and the games' general trend for their last 9999999 iterations, I highly doubt the titular character won't have any major role, but I don't know man.

I just don't want to play a Zelda game without a cute Zelda being prevalent. I will not apologize for this.

well shit if thats good enough for you to believe the most fake bullshit ive ever seen. Why don't you post more maybe hell come back like he said i'm sure he just wanted to spread the word as much as he could and wasn't being an attention whoring faggot.

Figures Nintendo thought it was CURRENT YEAR and the player has to assume the role of a nigger

He also called the symbol before the official E3 page added it.

and i guess another bullshitty thing op did is that despite saying if people posted more he would say more he ended at the same spot he did in his fucking halfchan thread.

which?

The Sheikah Symbol with the electronic circuitry behind it. Shown here:

He described it in text as the key item you get before Nintendo updated the page to show that.

(checked)

Damn, niggy. You one dumb niggy.

dude thats been like that for like a week.

nice downvote bro

PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL

THIS IS ALL IVE EVER WANTED

MAKE DIC LINK REAL

I initially thought this thread was copy-pasted from halfchan, then I compared the time of the posts.

So it's confirmed, huh? Halfchan became Reddit, they're grabbing content from here & reposting it.
Generally we avoid Reddit because everything on there is shit you've read already (Reddit = past tense "read it")
+ the community are socially-engineered zombies whoring for karma by posting the predetermined "correct" thoughts.
Now Halfchan is shit you've already read. They actually did it, the absolute madmen, Halfchan actually became Reddit.

After losing Pokebowl, this must be embarrassing. Even worse if this leak is real.

would it matter if the person who archived the halfchan thread were in a different timezone as you?

crystal chronicles?

I've never been this excited for anything Nintendo's done, much less a Zelda game. A new age is soon to be upon us, one of salty teenage girls and the dankest of memes at their expense, rejoice my friends.

It won't actually happen in a million years, mind you, but goddamn do I wish it so. We can still hold onto our dreams of DIC Link's revival in a mainline game, though.

Confirmed

HUNT THAT NIGGER DOWN

You do know that if this true there will still be metric tons of Link yaoi right?.

why live?

fucker, there is already a metric ton of link yaoi, how would making him a man instead of a femboy change any of that?

hed stop being a bottom/cuck and start topping?

It's what the archive site sees.
Regardless, I fucked up. I captured Holla Forums from the site itself & 4chan from the archive site.

The actual archived times are 19:48:30 on Holla Forums & 19:33:24 on 4chan.
This is actually a repost from halfchan. Even the OP said it was.
We're playing second banana to the higher traffic image boards again.
I should have trusted my first instinct that this was the case.

Forgot my image.

I would assume the leaks go on cuckchan since more journos go there.

DAT SWEET SUGARY FAERIE ASS

Zelda a shit

So this basically confirms that those other fuckers saying that you could choose Link's gender were just SJWs trying to start shit?
To try and get other SJWs to pressure Nintendo into doing it?

What userscript do you have to get colored IDs?

I'd like to know where that option is.

That figure is calling to me

it's up your fucking ass you passive aggressive buttfuck who can't find shit by himself and needs to be spoonfed

They "revealed" that symbol like two weeks ago user, step up your game.

i can confirm op is telling the truth. that's all.

What a waste of trips. At least give us something like how gave us his pic.

I bet your uncle works at Nintendo as well.

Cmon user this is the kind of shit I would see on Youtube from an edgy teenager.

Not our fault your dad don't work at Nintendo user

My mom actually used to work at an N64 place where she would bring my step brother games from work

>mom
>implying
Everyone knows Nintendo is sexist and the only women allowed in are comfort women

Well she quit because she didn't like the work conditions so you might be right

So if this leak is true, does that mean zelda is gonna get cuhrayzee?

No, it will have minor changes to gameplay like every zelda but it will be marketed as such.

Where would you get that from?
Because he has some heavy and light combos?

You don't know cuhrayzee user.

I can hope. Maybe platinum is working on it?

stop user

If the ending to Bayonetta isn't cuhrazee I don't know what the fuck is.

You got me wrong. I'm not saying platinum doesn't make cuhrayzee games, I'm saying that they are not the only developers of that style. A game doesn't have to be developed by p+ to be cuhrayzee.

Im not sure who else does crayzee games anymore besides the team that does dmc and maybe ninja theory. is ninja theory the ones who did ninja gaiden? and the fact that platinum already worked with nintendo before so its plasuable thta they would do it again.

Ninja theory made donte's fuck you. Team Ninja makes ninja gaiden. Also platinum is working on a sony exclusive and a xbone exclusive, so them making a nintendo exclusive doesn't mean anything.

What is up my fellow Leekyforumers?

I wish I could say 8ch/v/ is less cancerous based on the evidence at hand.

I wish I could.

doesn't matter, you have to go back

we had the square leaker but i don't think anyone capped, his shit turned out to be true though

If Nayru plays a large part in the game, could this be Din perhaps?

It'll get raped in translation

It… sounds… promising. Fuck I dont know how to react to this anymore.

Oh baby.

Fuck it. When this comes out this ps4 in my room can fuck off.

It's funny how you have to qualify your OP if you don't want people to sage bomb your thread and get banned. This place is shit. If you don't like a thread, shift click it in the catalog and learn to filter. Cancerous neo/v/ just wants to talk about sjws all day with a splatter of 90s games.

It was too good to be true.

You know this to be true, user

You realize this is pretty much the same way SJWs act but towards sexy women characters right?

So deep down SJW are gay for cheeto-dust-stained redchan.it ass?

Hopefully they'll take a page from Twilight Princess and make certain enemies very hard to kill without using certain moves.

Wait, what the hell was Pokebowl?

I think he means the fullderp guys. They beat him or some shit.

Wait, as in, fullderp beat halfderp or something along those lines?

fucking how?

he (and myself) think the femboy link that came from ocarina of time and never fucking left is boring yaoibait, and want the old, rough adventurer link back, preferably acting like a proper cunt.

nothing about that is sjw, what the fuck are you on about

What old rough adventurer? Link was a boy in the first game.

I think he meant old as in "original," not old as in "old man."

Or they could take a page from Wind Waker and actually design the game to be good in the first place

well alright but i don't think any of the links pre OoT could be called "rough" adventurers seeing as how they had almost no characterisation.

why the fuck would i mean old as in age? id have to have never even seen a zelda game in my life to have considered such a thing.
and they very well could be called rough, just look at this official art from the manual, this is a motherfucker thats done some shit. Compare to the cum guzzling twink we have now.

I should add that the only reason link is a femboy now is because of aonuma or miyamoto (dont remember which)'s wife saying link should be kawaii

>implying it still isn't you fucking nu-male

millennial detected.

no thats a just a guy carrying a bunch of shit. What about him is rough? Hes not even wearing pants.

I'm fairly certain the cum guzzling twink's done some shit too, if you are understanding what I am throwing down here, good friend

youve clearly never not worn pants.

The items convey that he has been on a long journey, you fuckwit, his eyes arent shiny kawaii desu begging to be cummed in, his face is one of determination.

you dont have to be brown, bloom, beard and blood to be rough looking for fucks sake.

i understand what youre saying, id actually wager that twinklink has done more important shit in the story, but he doesnt look like hes on an adventure anymore, he looks like some asshole with a well kept haircut and fancy, expensive looking clothing.

It's fake, you dumbfucks

but he's still a cum guzzling twink, the only thing rough is the boypussy fucking he deserves for being a slut

there's a clear difference between a barbarian and a guy who gives opinion on another guy's clothing in a clothes store anonymous

failing once again to justify what the fuck youre saying.

keep up the word diarrhea, until you can form an actual argument it only serves to make you look like an idiot.

Im still waiting for the guy to show up in this thread.

you know, the one who shows up in any thread that mentions zelda, and he starts shotaposting?

How come the journies and ecelebs haven't touched this thread with a stick yet?

>prtsc takes like 4 minutes with cropping unless you wanna look like a total retard and post your whole screen

Since people asked for it. Probably not 100% correct. It's what I remember.

How much of the game would you say you saw? For instance, you said the game has a one year time skip after each "water ceremony" or whatever. How many times did you see this happen?

Sounds Lovely. Post videos or fuck off

as long as Aonuma is involved with this game then you can chalk all of this up to fake bullshit.

lol
literally every generic action game ever

Yeah, like how he was involved in OoT, MM, WW, TP, and ALBW.

Exactly. I think the replay and pic is still in the fullderp thread.