Metal Gear Awesome 3

youtube.com/watch?v=IKiOB4kHVM8

Was it worth making a shitty LP show that was meant to be only an April Fools joke into a business, while marrying a facially retarded feminist sow who helped to pozz your dumb ass into mediocrity, all while forcing you to throw away your friendship with Jon because of his opinions, worth killing your famed animation career, Arin?

Hope it was worth every penny, you talentless faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/gamegrumps
reddit.com/r/gamegrumps/comments/75t4lo/grumps_adressing_jontron_on_tour/
youtube.com/watch?v=Te5-uFEW3GU
web.archive.org/web/20130904171322/http://egoraptor.net/junk/suzy.swf
farmcow.lol/snow/res/181197.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm more heartbroken over hiimdaisy… she captured the sheer autism what is Metal Gear with perfection…

Hiimdaisy? Who in the…

Oh. A memecomic maker who, like Arin, is also pozzed to hell.

And also has a Tumblr account.

…Color me surprised.

they are VIH positive? poor souls

Hiimdaisy was one of the first artists I paid attention to to drown in the koolaid.
Back then it was like a punch in the gut, now I don't even bat an eye when an artist winds up being a pampered "oppressed" faggot.

fuck Arin. I can't believe I used to took up to him

now the best he can aspire to be is a great example of wasted potential

a twin sister of Suzy's that isn't a fat waste of space, nor looks like she had her face smashed in with a shovel when she was born

PROOF OR IT DOESN'T EXIST.

Forgot the >. …Fuckin' on-screen keyboard.

user, if they're twins it's very likely they share the same facial structure.

They said "twin", not "identical twin"

wow shits on both metal gear awesome and tank men

its poorly made with a bunch of other poorly placed newgrounds references

That was incredibly unfunny

He also payed to be in MN9.

Well more like having an alien embryo implanted.

I find it hilarious that all of these people could have ridden the internet on horseback and decided to throw it all away for some extra cash, a girlfriend that doesn't care about them other than their money and a bunch of B-list celebrity appearances.

I keep forgetting that he shelled out some "hard-earned" shekels to plaster his name and Grumphead onto that dungheap. Lemme guess; he still hasn't said a single word about the game, nor had any intentions to play the game on GameGrumps due to his presumably overwhelming sense of buyer's remorse, right?

Girl-chan and Sequelitis Megaman is the only good shit he's ever done.

The sad thing is, those people aren't aware that they throw away their talents to live like pathetic idiots now.
Also: Arin getting invited to a Nintendo live show 2 E3s ago, plays just as shitty as in Game Grumps in front of an audience.
Also also: I've heard he's now selling butt ugly jewlery that's waaaay overpriced for his fugly GF, but I bet the horny fans will buy it.

This.

Well, something good happened from it.

Jon not doing that shit anymore. Well… he's still rarely doing something, but at least something.

His Sequelitis Castlevania (the first one, not the one on Castlevania IV) was better

It's a newgrounds collab, OP, you stupid nigger.

I don't know how anybody could look up to him. I enjoyed his work but I never looked up to him. Perhaps because, even then, I knew he was a manchild.

The worst part is when he outed himself as a cuck and I stopped liking him, I came to realise that everything everyone who hated him from the beginning had said about his work was completely true

How does this invalidate any of what he said?

If you polish a turd, it's still a turd, quadrinigger. The description to the video on NG/YT says this is apparently the conclusion to the Metal Gear Awesome series we've all been waiting for, and what does it culminate into?

The poorly animated, sixty second-long equivalent to taking a wet dump in a spacesuit.

Who fucking cares if this is a collab that's nothing more than Arin and a bunch of hasbeens felating Newgrounds? This doesn't excuse Arin for becoming a walking, leftwing politic-spewing definition of wasted potential.

Need I remind you of how Arin threw Jon under the bus for stating facts in an argument with a mentally retarded Starcraftfag whom lusted after underraged ass?

So which one is the bitch and which one is the supposed non-bitch?

If there's one good lesson the internet has taught me it's that it's better to wait for higher quality content than to suck up pure shit for the simple fact it comes out more often.

The one on the right with her face caked in make-up is the bitch and the one on the left is the other one

worthikids is a atleast GOOD animator you nigger, it's obvious from the line count/detail of the animation you posted that it was rushed, look at pic rel

Isn't this the guy who acts like an authority on video game design in one video and then bumbles around failing at children games in others?

I was never a fan of egoraptor or the "Awesome" series sequelitis was alright, but I liked watching Game Grumps because it just seemed like two friends having fun together, which is always nice. Then he ends up fucking Jon over and brings in a ragtag team of similarly unfunny faggots who play videogames just as badly as him.

There was also no reason why he couldn't continue with his animation and do lps on the side or vice versa.

I just got through watching one Arin's Sequelitis for the first time (the one on Simon's Quest) and holy shit is this guy ever a fucking idiot and annoying to boot. Why was he ever popular or considered some sort of video game authority?

Makes very good points about game design (reward, controls, player guidance without rubbing buttons in your face, pacing…) which could spare you a shitton of money, because everything I learned in university is basically said in this video.

Suddenly absolutely doesn't have a clue about game design anymore and it sounds like he's whining because he sucks at playing it. He could have made this a discussion of 2D vs 3D instead, but made it sound like he just sucks playing games with a 3D environment. And, as we've seen in Game Grumps, that's also true in 2D games…

pile of shit waste of my time
not surprising since Arin is suck a fucking faggot now

There's a certain sort of cosmic irony about Arin "WHAT DO I FUCKING DO?!" Hansen gushing praise onto MegaMan because it doesn't hold your hand or overwhelm you with tutorials… and then proceeding to go onto an infuriatingly successful career being the guy who never reads any fucking thing a game tells him and fails to intuit the most basic mechanics and implied guidance.

He was going out of his way to find trivial reasons to shit on OOT because it's not his Zelda. I also suspect he has some kind of spacial awareness retardation that makes him terrible at 3D games.

A bit heartbroken over Scott DeWitt (Fanboys, made that Bouncy Castle comic). Used to follow advice, improve his art constantly, and shit on some SJW aspects. Then his brother was killed, the SJWs stuck their claws into him, and now he just parrots SJW bullshit and refuses to work on his comic due to "toxic people".

He did the exact same thing to Simon's Quest in that video.

Simon's Quest really is shit though

I never heard a single person complain about that game before Arin and AVGN.

Simon's Quest is stupidly cryptic, come on.

Because noone liked to play it?

Actually James admited it in 2006 he did the whole AVNG as side project of his filmmaking career. Simon's Quest was picked becasue he loved the game but know it has it's flaws. So it wasn't really bitching but mostly a parody on the angry nerd culture.

Thinking that the Nerd isn't just a role is stupid anyway. I doubt he actually hates all those games because he grew up with them.
I don't know how it was back then, but to me, Simon's Quest seems unplayable since it's so cryptic.

But hey it gets worse, like shitty ass kids complaining on Youtube that OoT still has a 10 Metascore and Mario Odyssey not topping it.
Mario FUCKING Odyssey which is more recycled ideas and parcours made of poorly textured blocks, which noone else would dare to put into a game nowadays, not even Sega.

Possessing people with hats? WOW amazing feature, except it's false advertising considering the game only let's you control things when it's convenient. Goddamnit, Nintendo has fallen.

This. You can't complain about the game anyway if you don't get past the 1st puzzle. And I wonder how many time you waste in total for all day/night transitions in the game.

Castlevania 3 has significant differences from the original Castlevania. They really never did Castlevanis the same twice until they started with the Igavanias.

It really doesn't. It has differences but not significant ones. It's a back-to-basics approach similar to SMB3 and A Link to the Past

Except Mario 2 in Japan was actually like Mario 1. Burgers just got a reskin of a different game. They didn’t get the actual Mario 2 until Mario; Lost Levels.

Firstly, everyone knows this shit and secondly, it makes no difference. They made SMB3 more balanced for the Japanese players who got the 'difficult' Japanese SMB2 and they made it a more traditional platformer to accommodate Western players who got the American SMB2.

I guess that means everyone hated Rondo and Bloodlines then.

The reason they made SOTN was because Igarashi would find copies of Classicvania in game store bargain bins.

That's also a fallacious argument because Rondo and Bloodlines weren't one-off experiments that were completely different to the games that had come previously

My biggest gripe with Mario Oddysey is how people completely flipped on Donkey Kong 64 for "having too many collectibles" and yet here comes Super Mario Oddysey which throws Power Moons at you for mindlessly bashing your head on the controller and people give it GOTY. That and the purple coin bullshit is just an exercise in tedium.

They flipped on Yooka Laylee too for the same reason. And all reviews 9 and above are so obviously bought, it's just as blatant as CoD now.

How can one fucking man be such a fucking train wreck? How fucking hard was it to do an actual fucking third MGA with real jokes and animated by him? Ten fucking years of waiting, seeing him become a broken fucking shell of a man, and this is what it comes up to? At least Oney and PsyhicPebbles have the excuse of working on a 15 minute pilot for Adult Swim, all Arin had to fucking do was get off his ass and make a 5-7 minute short in a shitty, crude early Newground style and he couldn't even fucking get that right.
Fuck Arin, no wonder Jon couldn't stand his shit.

Starbomb is embarrassing. They are friggin adults and he's married goddamn, yet they do such childish shit.
Just as embarrassing as Danny. At first I thought it was funny, but then you figured out he only talks about dicks and how he screwed chicks and how he takes drugs because he's depressed (so that's how you get a career nowadays…). And why does he do that? Because he doesn't have a clue about videogames. He's just entertainment filler, because Arin can't entertain on his own.
He's known for funny voice acting, yet barely voice acts in Grumps, neither cracks jokes, sometimes he seems fucking desinterested and dead inside.

And the nail to the coffin for me was when I found out they have a speaking trainer or some shit, who teaches them how to talk correctly and stuff. So let's say you still watched it for 2 assholes playing games and cracking jokes - but no, it's not even authentic anymore. They most likely have a sheet there what to talk about or what jokes to make, stuff like that.

Awful man. I wouldn't even consider I grew out of it, but more like Grumps humor getting more infantile.

I highly doubt that or he could just share that shit with his wife instead of trying to sell her shit.

Game Grumps all up earns millions, but not daily or weekly. And even then it's going downhill as their videos get less views and their YouTube Red series was notoriously shitty

socialblade.com/youtube/user/gamegrumps
I was going off the socialblade statistics which estimated that they earn about $219k to $3.5 million a year. It is just an estimate and I don't know how it's split between them all but they definitely get a profit from it.

I never hated Danny, he was what I expected considering his Ninja Sex Party shit. I still prefer Jon over him because at least Jon knows shit about video games and has a passion for it.

He's known for funny voice acting, yet barely voice acts in Grumps, neither cracks jokes, sometimes he seems fucking desinterested and dead inside.
In the Jon Era, the reason why Jon and Arin rarely finished the games they lets played was because once they got bored with it, they stop and go to something else. Because of that, it never got tiring, playing a game for them was never tedious or a chore. They were doing it for fun. In Danny Era, it's the opposite. They rarely never finish games and they stick to a game for 40+ plus episodes and they can't make that shit entertaining. That means playing a game like that, does become a chore and becomes a job to them instead of fun.
That's pretty much the key difference between then and now. Why Arin had fun in the beginning but dead inside now because it's a chore to him. He should've done what Oney's doing, which is take a break from the game when it gets boring and come back to it.

I love Oney's animation but he's one of the few successful transitions from animator to lets-player for a few reasons.

First and foremost is that he has a funny supporting cast. Julian and Dingdong are funny, and they compliment his humour well. Matt and Ryan are pretty funny too.
He's also not afraid to go dark or offensive. I remember there was a joke about putting a tiny Obama in Chris' cock and he said he'd dunk it in Cinnamon, which made me laugh pretty hard.
And most importantly he doesn't keep playing if he's not having fun. Or at least he lets someone else play. This gives his channel the edge that matters most: They're not fucking terrible at videogames.

Pretty much this. Oney's good at being absurd. He says a lot of fucked up shit and ends up being pretty fucking funny.
I'm enjoying their FF7 lets play.

Weird, the answer you gave me is almost exactly like a reply I once gave in a Game Grumps thread. I actually hate that they just stop playing a game. With Goof Troop for example, you have a nice large project. With Sonic 06, one campaign is clearly enough. But sometimes, they just stop for no reason, e.g. with Zombies Ate my Neighbors.
The games become chores to them because they choose really shitty games and don't set themselves goals… most likely they don't know anything about the games they play, including their length.

Not a fan but yes, he doesn't suck at playing.
I think Stamper should have a Let's Play channel…

Speaking of people who are wrecks now and you have to wait years for a video: Spoony uploaded a video on November 7th but it's Counter Monkey………

Another garbage animator.
The only thing of Arin's I liked was the Halo Reach cartoon.

I really liked the Persona 4 comics and especially the video.

TBFP was always better than Game Grumps anyways

Good thing I only gravtitated towards shit like thing thing madness combat, bowser's kingdom and other sprite animations.

Lol, DSP just points his camera at the screen.

Alot of us did, man. Even though some of it was us being naive highschool kids, Ego really did symbolize a potential for change in the animaion industry. But he found an easier meal ticket and as Bane said "Peace has cost you your strength, victory has defeated you.".

This video bummed me out, It's almost cynical, in a "here's the shit you loved now give me views and fuck off" kind of way.

Part of what made the originals so fun was his style at the time. It was messy, unpolished but it matched the crude humor. This is too clean, the characters are too round. It looks like shitty, generic Newgrounds shit.

Maybe he switched to Goanimate!

reddit.com/r/gamegrumps/comments/75t4lo/grumps_adressing_jontron_on_tour/
Great thread, btw

even then TBFP is a fucking rotting corpse nowadays

Why do people still defend Oneys shit? He'll be the next egoraptor in a year.

Good God, the amount of pearl-clutching and asspatting they're giving themselves over some really benign statements from Jon taken out of context in a debate with a retard who was arguing that sweatshops were great. As much as people love the idea of dropping redpills on faggots, this is how they react. They gasp in horror, their brain shuts down for a moment, then they start virtue signalling out of abject terror that they might be branded as bigoted for not reacting quickly enough.

Basically this, there's something impressive about a young individual who was capable of writing, animating and then having the vocal range for multiple characters in a single project, that also allowed him to get VA gigs on other Newgrounds animations. He seemed like he had a lot of potential to go far on his own and then he fucking gave it all up, all that potential gone, now wasted on a mindless Let's Play channel.

It feels sad to other potential Newgrounds artists of the 2000's like Legendary Frog or John & Richie (Perfect Kirby 4 never ever) basically vanish, while the Super Flash Bros became a game developer SFB Games and managed to get their prototype game Snipper Clips game published by Nintendo.

More like Ding Dong might, though I wouldn't expect another Oney Team / Game Grumps meetup anytime again soon.

What makes you think that?
Oney's leagues above Egoraptor in terms of being entertaining and funny.

What did you expect from reddit?

he cant even draw anymore, he draws like shit on doodle doods under the guise of "heh im n-not taking this seriously heh"

literally the exact same story.

IT'S THE SAME FUCKING THING

Except that Game Grumps was daily from its inception

Yea but it was supposed to be a spinoff and now it's their big thing.
It will be no different fucking watch

Reminder to always properly ID your fair folk before you date them.

From what I understand he's still working on Hellbenders with Zach while the let's play shit keeps him financially afloat.
It's not like playing shitty video games is that time consuming either (unless you deliberately make it so).

yes goyim blame content creators

The algorithm change didn't mean that Arin couldn't still focus most of his energy on animation and do Grumps as a side project. Arin chose to give up animating to become, in order, a shitty let's player, a shitty white rapper and, finally, a shitty C-list sitcom actor

Ego gave up animation when he got offered to work on axe cop and he couldnt deal with not being in charge, difficult to work with others then was fired. That was his last chance ever making it in the animation industry. He could of kept his head and ego down, done some work with other studios then earn their trust to create his own projects like Pendleton Ward did.

Not really. Even then, Sequelitis doesn't take as much work to make as Arin made out. He could have very easily continued with that, game sequels are in abundance, and gone on to be on a level with Plinkett or Zero Punctuation. After a while, people would have ignored that he went full retard with his Zelda video.

Christ, there was actually a post that said trying to preserve the white race is racist.

I really don't think there is any hope for these kinds of people.

Time really does fly by doesn't?

YouTube's ongoing anti-user faggotry has got nothing to do with Arin letting his ego (pun goddamn intended) get in the way when offered animation jobs from studios like Fox, and letting his talents go to waste. Don't be ridiculous, nig.

Nice try, faggot.

It was an honest mistake, i didn't notice i still had it on plus its too late to delete it.

I can't really stand watching tbfp anymore. I don't know if it's just that their gimmick has worn thin, or what, but I can't watch anybody but Pat anymore.

Woolie or Matt being behind the controls means the game is going to be insufferable to watch, and it's not like Pat is particularly good at games anyway. Matt clearly just wants to be done at this point, he sounds bored and tired in every video he's in.

The only LPers I can watch nowadays are Oney Plays, but they're bound to go the way of gamegrumps soon anyway.

If you still think either of them are working on animations now you're fucking naive as hell. Oney can't even be bothered to draw his own title cards anymore.

Nah, because Oney Plays is only recorded on Friday iirc and the rest of the week is him animating.

Didn't OneyPlays have some ragheaded twink on the show that helped reboot their Kingdom Hearts savefile, all while doing shit like saying an Arabic prayer in one of the BoneyPlays episodes, that Oney, Julian, and DingDong collectively tell to fuck off?

I heard there was a "falling out with a friend" off-camera during the last couple months, and I may be paraphrasing here, but I think that "friend" was that mudcoon dude, Liam or whatever the dick his name was.

I was expecting a multiplayer online with other characters similar to Super Mario 3d World, but it's fucking nintendo.

I wonder how Arin feels after another certain animator became much entertaining than he will ever be.

Wait a minute. Didn't DK64 and Yooka Laylee have a (arguably) high barrier? Didn't you need a (debatably) high number of collected collectables before progressing through the game? This would be completely unlike Mario Odyssey which, as noted, throws moons at you for the measliest thing thereby allowing you to progress through the game almost unperturbed.

Egoraptor was always shit.

I'm doubtful that's the case.

You mean the guy they brought on for Ape Escape and Mr. Bones? I don't remember that but I'll take your word for it, he hasn't reappeared since those two games so if he did get all butthurt I wouldn't be surprised.

Freelance Astronauts were literally the only good Let's Play group to ever exist. RIP.

DK64 had a high number of collectibles but you needed to collect very few of them to actually progress

I thought Oney and the lads fell out with Grumps because they criticized the gay dad simulator and the Grumps threw a shitfit

It's so retarded that you get moons for talking to NPCs. As if to say "Man it's boring as fuck talking to NPCs, better reward those damn kids, there attention span isn't even high enough to see that all our games are the same and the new Pokemon games are just copy paste." Nintendo just hurts me as a former fan. Wii killed them for me.

And it's highly underrated and never mentioned. People always talk about Banjo (I think DK64 is better…).

Odyssey is incredibly fun to play, boring as fuck to 100%.

And I agree with you, I like DK64. I did like Banjo better but DK64 gets a bad rap unfairly because it's tedious to 100%. Playing through, it's fun as fuck to play and the environments/characters and banana challenges are great.

Wasn't how much time you get in the final level entirely dependent on how many blueprints you collected?

I know people gave The AVGN Movie shit, but I genuinely hope he gets to live his dream of becoming a popular filmmaker like he originally wanted.

I didn't convert the first MGA, not going to bother.

I also have a bunch of Jon-era GG clips, but I'm sure nobody really wants to watch all of those right now.

That guy at least got shit done. Remember when some insane fans gave Spoony of all people money for a Spoony movie? Yeah, because he was really consistent with his videos.

It's funny and kind of pathetic how to this day the AVGN show is still has the best direction and production qualities of any stupid youtube review show. Everything else is either just some guy in front of a green screen or a diced up mess of jumpcuts.

It's mostly because AVGN is not just doing it for money, but he and Mike obviously have fun doing it. The humor is even some of the worse amongst internet personas, but the execution is great. They also put thought into it.
Jontron seems to have a better direction and production quality, but there you see he's very focused on making money with it nowadays.

But look at e.g. Angry Joe, who's only think is standing in front of a green screen, screaming like a little kid on coke during reviews, talking shit like on weed on his lifestreams and fucking crying like a baby when Youtube rightfully rips him off.

Wouldn't surprise me, Arin has shit on people for far less, and the crowd Oney is a part of generally loves to fuck with uptight retards.

So a couple days ago, I found out the truth on Jon's departure from game grumps.
All I can say on who my insider source is that she's a close friend to Jon's Ex Nicole.
So here it is, the real reason why Jon left is because….. Suzy. Are you even surprised at this point? There was a reason why she was nicknamed the Yoko Ono of game grumps. And no, nobody slapped anyone. But basically Suzy is a petty bitch and would get into arguments with Nicole constantly, which prompted Jon to defend his girlfriend and it got to the point in which Arin had to step in. From what I've heard, Arin gets INSANELY defensive towards his wife and it got to the point in which it was beyond uncomfortable for both Jon and Nicole, so they moved away to escape that toxic relationship.
And thats why he left and now we can bury the hatchet.

I assumed Jon left because Arin wanted to be his pretty trap princess but Jon don't go for that gay shit.
Doesn't surprise me one bit that Arin would torch a friendship over Suzy, though. Even if the story is made up, it's a little too plausible, especially once you've seen Arin's little animation about how much he loves Suzy and how he sent her letters every day after she ran off to go be with some other guy and eventually settled for him because he was so madly obsessed with her like the giant autist he is.

I'm not surprised, I always suspected it. Because thats always the case, in all life situations. Guess how I lost my years long best friend?

Also: Jon having an Ex… ugh… totally ruins his character as being kind of pathetic.

Does anyone have a copy of that little short?
It's been pretty much wiped off the internet.

Which one? This one? Or the 'This is my Suzy'?

Jon broke up with his girlfriend?

The "This is my suzy" vid

Idk who broke up with who but yes, they went their ways.

Sorry to hear that bro.

Shame. She was good for him. Anyone who got him away from Arin, Yoko Ono and that entire cucked environment had to be good for him.

Man, as someone who used to be a fan of Egoraptor, it's really sad to see what he has become over all these years. Seriously, less than a minute?

If Jon stayed with the Grumps and Disney/Maker, he'd have a lot more money, but he'd be in a far worse position. Less freedom. Less opportunity. What he does now allows him to make whatever kind of shit he wants to make, and despite the attempts to blacklist him from reality, he's still raking in millions of views off elaborate shitpost videos.

Basically, Ding Dong and Julian both came out and said that they thought the Gay Dad Simulator or whatever it is was made solely to pander to certain (((progressive))) crowds, made by people who are not gay. Julian even pointed out how the concept was retarded, and he's literally a gay 'poc' in the eyes of the SJW crowd. Ding Dong is bisexual, apparently, so you have situation where two homosexuals came out and said that the project their friends were involved in was pretty much just a low-effort scam. They both defended the Grumps' involvement, saying that they were both glad that the money was going to making new games, but that they both wished it was to a product with some actual merit.

Suzy, being the colossal cunt that she is, threw a fit on Twitter saying that neither of them were involved with the production in any capacity. The implication being, of course, that they don't have any right to say anything. Very passive aggressive.

After that, one of Gamegrumps' editors or something made another very vague statement. From what I understand everyone else has been very mum on the subject.

With everyone basically saying Oneyplays is the new, better, gamegrumps, and with Suzy officially buttblasted at 2/3rds of the group, I wouldn't be expecting to see them crossover or anything anytime soon.

Why Oneyplays is better. They dont let petty drama mess up their friendship.

They've been shitting on Game Grumps for years before that too. There's a Best Gamers stream of them playing Mario 64 multiplayer and it's like an hour and a half of them saying dumb shit in a shitty Egoraptor impersonation.

Metal Gear?

I can't wait for the inevitable day that Suzy just decides to divorce Arin and take all his manchild money

Dude's in his 30s afaik so it should be coming any year now.

When did Jon break up with his girlfriend?

Hell if I know

For those who don't know, Suzy is openly bipolar. Also, she and Arin have known each other since they were kids, so of course Arin will take her side on anything because he's known her for far longer than anyone else he works with.

I legitimately did not know this. I figured she was just your standard cunt. Wow, Arin really found a keeper
And because he's a pussywhipped cuck

i liked it tbh

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=Te5-uFEW3GU

I assume this is it. It's slowed down, but all I found when searching jewtube.

A few notes on that:
Hideout Helm originally has a time limit of 10 minutes, which is still possible to beat if you clip through walls, but the blueprints can extend that time to 60 minutes if you collect every one and give them to Snide, who also gives you a golden banana for returning them.

The sheer amount of collectibles in a game is not as important as the work put into each one. That's why Banjo-Tooie will always feel bigger to me than Super Mario Odyssey. In the latter, you get power moons by talking to people and exploring obvious landmarks, only rarely do the moons seem like a challenge. In Banjo-Tooie the challenges range from a kickball tournament, to smuggling food from one world to another, to rescuing jinjo families. Collecting MacGuffins are more meaningful when it doesn't happen every 2 minutes. I'm also underwhelmed by the size of the worlds except for the desert.

Also former Newgrounds animators are still around, just in different forms.

I'm so sick of seeing Flex Tape as a "recommended video" on Youtube.

Don't you have a bull to prep, Arin?

I wouldn't be so sure of it. Branching out so drastically usually doesn't work so well for a brand. They might have some alienated fans, but I'll bet most of them are a silent majority that won't buy into that shit.

If she just rejected him outright and told him to stop, he could have used that time on more animations, or possibly seeking out a different girl. Instead, he was an autist and hyperfocused on one insane ayyylmao.

I hope you don't seriously believe this.

She was too busy fucking the other guy to be bothered

I have an archive of the original video but I dunno how to rip the file from it
web.archive.org/web/20130904171322/http://egoraptor.net/junk/suzy.swf

GET

I don't have that one, but I do have this one.

Can you imagine how stalker-ish that would sound if she didn't come back to him after all those letters?

I'm not defending Arin's beta orbiting, but she likely did plenty to keep stringing him along. It is likely that he was always the back-up plan for when this new hotterdude inevitably doesn't work out.

Actually, it just shows what a horrid bitch Suzie is. An entire year of stringing along this whimpering faggot who wouldn't let her go, and instead of telling him to fuck off and stop, she kept him around on the off-chance she needed a rebound beta to go back to if her current relationship didn't work out. That's the kind of woman he married.

I wonder who her back-up beta will be when she inevitably gets tired of Arin. Danny? Barry Kramer?

With tangential e-fame she won't need a back-up gamma, she'll be able to recruit one on a whim.

I fucking hate when artist take down their popular good assburgers and replace it with forced originality IPs straight out of their assholes.

I'm half asleep and angry btw, I couldn't correct my grammar mistakes.

I figure this thread would be the best to post this in if any
enjoy

Link?

I wouldn't be able to tell you where in the video it starts but here you go.

How did her nudes even get leaked? Thats the true mystery.

Hey Holla Forums

they're not her

She'll probably leave Arin for a black man. She could only get a black man, with the way she's ballooning up

I'm actually homegrown here lol

proof? Cause she did get thick for a time

Oh no you fuckin' don't, "hey /board/" boy.
Sage negated.

One of three possible outcomes for "The Artist Formally Known As Egoraptor", I'd reckon:

Ein: Suzy have a colossal blowout and either verbally or physically fight eachother, ending up in a court case where the Grump brand gets shut down, either he loses his wealth to Suzy.

Zwei: Suzy ouright cucks Arin with a nigger and he goes ballistic and leaves, but still loses his wealth to Suzy because HAHAJUDICIALEQUALITY

Drei: Suzy cucks Arin, and seems okay with it…but some time down the line, either after a breakup or still thinkng his fantasy relationship with Suzy is still a thing, he faces the truth and does himself a favor by committing suicide.

Either way, Arin is beyond help, and Jon along with the OneyPlays crew did the right thing in ditching him. It's only a matter of time if and when Arin loses it all, or his mind, and ends it all.

Congratulations, Suzy Berhow, you fucking cunt.

Godfuckingdammit, I didn't mean to sage again!

You really are pathetic.

Found this in my pics. Thought I'd share. Not mine.

farmcow.lol/snow/res/181197.html

Neck yourself.

Know who sketched this, though?

Oney and Psychicpebbles haven't done much in the past few years, but like you said they have an excuse, and Psychicpebbles still does short animations. Apparently a network bought the rights to Hellbenders (not Adult Swim), but it's stuck in development hell and it's out of their hands at this point. I'm not a let's-play fan at all, but I watch Oneyplays often. It actually makes me laugh pretty hard a lot of the time, and I respect DingDongVG for having a good work ethic and calling bullshit on that GameGrump-funded daddy-dating sim.

Based Queer Dong and hoolian burning the right bridges.

why is that board so fucked?

That's no excuse for him to be such a spineless cuck.

Heh?
Backwards site don't help shit

At least when Alpha-Nuva did it with Hunt of the Shoop it wasn't as painful since he wasn't exactly as big, nor did he up and quit for stupid fucking lets plays that inevitably suck his soul out like a cheap whore.

AYY LMAO

Fetal alcohol syndrome is a bitch.

This.

Wasn't that some deliberate scam his Ayy Lmao was doing?
Buying cheap jewelry and then reselling it more expensive accompanied by lies or something like that?

Still funny. He'll be Anthony Birch-tier soon enough if he's not there already.

Anyone who cucks out like that deserves whatever hole they dig themselves into. It nauseates me that cucks like Egofagtor pretend to be some kind of authority on videogames.

Correct. It's the main reason I'm looking forward to him and those like him inevitably crashing and burning.

Kek, fucking saved.

Which one, Mr. dubs?

Switch the places of "farm" and "lol" in the url and it should show up normally. Not really sure why he linked that board though.

Oh wow, would you look at that?

If GET I go to therapy.

There's one flaw, the alien bitch is fatter than any of those sorry faggots.

OneyPLays with fuckbuddies

It's too bad how much of a faggot Rockcock64 became. He passive aggressively shat on the other people in the best gamers since they apparently became too mean and toxic for him. Then he said his persona was awful. I am not surprised considering how often rockcock sperged out about gun owners.

They make fun of Arin around the one hour mark.

He's a goon so it should be a given. If anything, I'm surprised he's not worse than he is.

How is Karnivore doing nowadays?

I would agree if it weren't for that gay ass profile pic.

I dunno but I suspected it right away. Do they look competent enough to do anything? No.

Daily reminder that Dan unironically calls himself Danny Sexbang.

Does he not get it is a joke video rather than an advertisement?

Look at that account avatar and tell me if the guy has any social awareness.

Fuck, look at his account name and determine if he has social awareness

That's not Suzy, this is her nude.
Why the fuck you faggots even want to fap to her is beyond me.

He seems to have disappeared and probably for the best.

I'd guess because it has the source for

What's the source on these blurry pics? Is there proof it's her?

What he said. Karnivore does not really do much. Ding dong is doing oneyplays and working on his own shit. Rockcock seems to still talk to ding dong, but then passive aggressively shit on everyone he was involved with.

That's gonna replace the whale in my nightmares

What am I looking at here?

Her naked reflection off a faucet

Literally right above you

Moby Dick given a human form.
Oh, Arin, why? Just…why?