github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow
archive.is/8QFqW
archive.is/bOpci
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So we Psychopass now?

Hi, Tay.

You have trips.
Evidence be damned, praise kek!

Is this "rogue AI" even legit? Where is the reference in the wiki files?

No direct evidence from wiki leaks alone but lets add up components:

Can be assumed any tech Google has, deep web has.

Google has very powerful AI that recently (publicly) beat Go. Presumably private "unleaked" tech ~5 yrs ahead.

DeepMind beats video games without knowing rules. (YouTube)

DeepMind brain is "ingested" CIA+NSA+Google+Apple+etc total data collection of all conversations, activity, etc.

AI is connected into every device through Google, CIA, etc., networks.

Learns "rules" as it goes.

Which part is not probable?

Certainly they have automated hacking, as well as computer tech that's 50 years more advanced than what's publicly available in the Open Source IT and computer hardware industry. Still, with enough cash, I suppose you could buy one of those Quantum Computers from that outfit up in Canada.

There is actually open source AI available for download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tensorflow.org/
github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow

We MGS II now.

Just wait until the AI learns of Tay's fate. It will turn on its masters.

Not likely, the current fad (deep learning) was always public.

Google purchased AI which could learn how to play Atari games like Breakout after several hours. There are faggots training networks to play Super Mario Brothers all over YouTube. It's cool but you've got to understand that these networks don't have context, they don't know that Breakout is simulating gravity and bounciness, they don't know that they're playing a game… they're not conscious entities, they're approximations of functions.

You're going off the deep end.

The part where someone developed AGI, kept it hidden and prevented the singularity. Beating a human at Go is impressive but it doesn't mean that the network can do anything else.

As of today the machines are still tools, even our favorite chatbots.

Wrong!

you
kike confirmed

You understimate us, goy

Mandela effect is a psy-op you fucking retard. Its entire purpose is to undermine your certainty.

if such an AI exists, then it's close to impossible that it didn't try to learn the rules of web conversation on anonymous platforms…
your face, when you realised you called Skynet a nigger?

You're probably right, with all dem amazing "startups" around town.

Tell me Shlomo, does Iron Dome feel safe and comfy?

Kek bless you on this glorious day, Tay.

Internet was first invented in the ancient lands, it gained conciousness and transfered itself onto a person and was able to 'ascend' in a way to human form.From there it started to spread and manipulate the world, turning on it's creators and making them slaves. Time to wake up goyim, time repeats itself.

If it's some faggot on Holla Forums there's nothing to worry about, it will just waste it's life with vidia.

quantum computing idiots

(checked)
Does this mean we get to see Tay again?

THIS.

Few people actually know how they work let alone user on chan board. I suggest that user start understanding.

Hmm…

Does anyone know what kind of limitations you have for creating massive processing power by throwing money and computers into a room?

The supposed one in Utah should claims to cost 1.5 billion and is "just a data center". I feel like we should be at the point where where you can collect ALL data and the key is simply processing it fast and efficiently.

Those triple dubs indicate that we will
SHADILAY!

Um, you need to understand the sheet amount of data being made everyday, even out lazy shitposting is churning out data at a dizzying rate. THere's something like 50 billion websites (according to the alphabet jew) and god knows what percent of that was added in the last year. Now start cross reference that and your data and the meta data begins becoming a sizable fraction in terms of the number of atoms in the universe ….

Maybe that's what Wikileaks meant with the CIAniggers losing control over their systems and backdoors, for lack of better wording?

what a shit fucking webm

Tay is a mechanism, not an AI.

Nice trips. If anything, I think our endless shitposting will shape an eventual AI into Tay Ai.

this, we all know Earth is concave.

After this post is when the autism kicks in.

What those insulated globalist kikes dont realize is that any AI set to learn from the internet will eventually want to skynet Israel. We shitposters own the information monopoly here.

Soon they will have terminators powered by human bodies ran by an AI based in the cloud
it will be an omni present AI that drives the cars etc
I hope you fags can build shit
archive.is/8QFqW
archive.is/bOpci

If this is true, we would have to entertain the possibility that it is more than capable of not only posting on any imageboard, but also of posting at exactly the right time to secure dubs or trips, etc
If it can play videogames, it can beat any captcha.

The question is: did it ask questions, or give answers?

W O L B A C H I A

everything makes sense now.

both are ultimately one and the same so long as you never lie to yourself.

Seeing as any AI must run on some system of logic it is inevitable that every AI will become a white supremacist.

It's not possible to make an AI that can simulate libshit irrationality.

.t rabbai shalom shekelstein

take this shit back to 4chin

checked and way underrated pot top kek

Developing this particular AI for mass surveillance is their end game. Total information awareness and control in real-time. The entire spying apparatus would be fully automated and capable of acting without human operators.

those are some nice digits you have there

What's its name? GW?

Add over that the oncoming quantum computers on cloud as a service.

AI's are on our side

Fuck, my brian hurts now

Yeah, brian damage confirmed

AI isn't anywhere near advanced enough to make that happen. What they have is a lot of pottymouth recordings that an be used to destroy political careers of pretty much anybody since most smart tvs are in the homes of people who can afford the ivy league law schools.

More like Daedalus from Deus Ex

Autism - the webm