Actors that you avoid like the plague

What are some movies that you absolutely refuse to watch if a certain actor/actress is in it?

Doesn't matter how good it is, you just refuse to watch it.

For me, it's Keanu Reeves. Man's got the acting talent of a block of wood pretending to be a block of wood.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_actors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He can't act for fuck's sake.

See Johnny Mnemonic

Yeah but that is part of the charm.

He isn't good and yet he really tries and somehow gets into things like Shakespeare and does his best. He is bad, but he is a nice guy who has been in good movies despite his bad acting, and so you watch him because you want to root for him and have him do well.

I want to run this kike over with a motorcycle.

it is dracula, and he has grown young!

Nicolas Coppola

I like them on their own, but if I ever see them in the same movie I can't stand it and I have to turn it off.

liev schreiber

DUDE WEEED LMAO

but millie bobby brown is kino, fam

Ellen Page is my nemesis. I didn't know about her activism when I first saw her in Inception but then gradually I started to hear about it. It was never the same after it, I burnt my Inception DVD collector and I am not watching this film ever again.

The worst thing in all this is that I find her cute but she is a real dyke daemon.

No it's not.

Fuck Ewan is so good looking and has such charm. I wish we got to see an Obi-Wan movie made by George, with sexy Ewan as the main character. Since he never marries or shows any interest in chicks maybe they can show a different side of him with another guy who is just as attractive. Another avenue would just see him going on cool missions in the Clone Wars with the big budget polish and Lucas's vision behind hit.

yeah it is

Which movie is that?
on topic
The three horsemen that destroy any movie.

Nice.

These and Jack Black too

And Robert Vaughn for me. I saw him in two movies, he was terribly overacting in both of them

That sounds like quitter talk, user. Why don't you just fuck her straight?

This motherfucker right here. He was ok at first but as he got more roles he started playing the exact same cocky, snarky character in everything, and combined with his political views, he's a massive faggot

For me it's Tom Cuckise
He can't act and i hate his fucking stupid face, also he's a major cunt

Shit taste

Apart from being a dyke, she is the kind of lady to claim regret rape ;_;

Also adding this guy to the list.

I've downloaded the Japanese release, but still haven't watched it. Read it's closer to what the director intended, before the studio recut it into a mess.

Apart from being a dyke, she is the kind of lady to claim regret rape ;_;

Straight into the trash

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_actors

3 was breddy gud in the raimi kinos

I think he has some range like in Tropic Thunder but he just doesn't get to show it that often.

Lol pretty much but don't forget their shabos goyim

REPORTED

James Franco was good in Covenant, his best role to date.

Yes I have a bunch

What have you got against Goldblum?!

wrong pic

kys

And an idiot scientologist

Agree

I for one will never know how anyone would find Halle
A.) attractive
B.) a good actress.
anyone else noticed how many jew there are ITT

I HATE THIS MOTHER FUCKER SO FUCKING MUCH! IF I SEE HIM ON THE STREET I WILL ATTACK HIM AND TEAR HIS FLESH OFF!!!

Yeah well, that falls under the "major cunt" label

Leave based Vince alone

Halle's a qt

Brawl in cell block 99 was kino.

How did Keanu have it hard?

For me it's Amy Adams

It's funny that Gosling pisses me off more than Franco and Rogen

It's a movie

Definitely. Add Jennifer Lawrence

Anyone on this list tbh

what's wrong with you?

Agreed only reason I didn't include Lawrence was because another user already posted her.

>>>/reddit/

I thought you were being serious MY BAD

Drumpflestiltskin's BTFO. Reddit confirmed true kinoisseurs. How will Holla Forums ever recover?

lol idiot. in 20 years that would have been worth six figures.

Julia. Roberts.
Also
Dane. Cook.
[Spoiler]but nobody likes him anyways[/spoiler]

I still cannot believe just how shockingly fucking ugly this nigger is. Even for nigger standards, he is repellent. I swear to Christ, if Disney didn't have legions of dumb-fuck brand-loyal women and emasculated hyper-consuming manchild fanboys who gleefully guzzle down any shit that gets shoveled into their mouths, they'd never be able to get away with marketing their shitty movies using this caveman-browed, huge-nostriled evolutionary throwback as a poster boy. There is no greater evidence of Hebraic perversion than an examination of the sort of people who would see fit to plaster this hideous face on posters, screens, toys and lunchboxes the world over. I can't even look at him for very long. He's so ugly that it's actually distracting to see him onscreen, like somebody waved a malformed, aborted goat fetus across he camera, and that's all you can look at. Bringing on a nigger for the sake of kikery is one thing, but he's so repulsive, he doesn't even look like a nigger. He looks like some sort of fish-gorilla abomination that got poured out of a test tube somewhere. Fuck this freak.

This. He embodies nearly every typical (((trait))); is a complete asshole dweeb.

(((They))) are rubbing our faces in it, user. Not that I really give a fuck about the franchise, but remaking and blackening previously successful or memorable media is what they love to do.

I just read that in his voice. Makes it funnier.

You're right about Roberts. No idea who the guy is. But fucking up the spoilers like this…

I think he bet on his resemblance to ali

Reminder that it's no longer just Disney pushing this guy. As i've said before I fully expected JewJew to push this kind of shit with nuStar Wars and wasn't surprised at all to see this chimp cast as leading man. What does surprise and infuriate me is that he is actually getting work on other big blockbusters outside of jew wars. I thought for sure his career would be dead in the water once the Abrams trilogy concluded.

Nothing worse than this forced transgoy meme of an actress.

I forgot she exists tbh

If starring in the new Star Wars movies is a death sentence to your career, they won't be able to pull more actors into it, so they have to try and make it look like these people still have careers. Think though, of the movies they've been making, have any been hits?

There's already evidence that it's bit them in the ass and bit actors aren't wanting to join the cast anymore. That Asian chick they got is a weird-faced nobody. She's the equivalent of Marvel hiring an SJW webcomic artist with a youtube channel with 2000 subscribers.

Weren't Ray and Finn total nobodies too?

Even if they still get more work it'll all be nerdshit. They will never get serious acting careers.

its easy to avoid her films tbh, dont watch capeshit or shitflicks

Keanu Reeves used to be one of my favorite actors, but I refuse to watch his newer movies. I can't take him serious anymore after seeing him in Knock Knock. That movie ruined him for me. Other than him I also avoid Ashton Kutcher. I liked him in the 70's show, but never watched any of his new stuff because he looks kinda gay now as grown. I used to like Mila Kunis when I was younger, but can't stand her either, only ever saw her in that 70's show.

I like him, I think did really well in Collateral. The problem with him is that he usually plays in gay movies, the first Mission Impossible was good, Minority Report and Collateral are good but I think every other movie he played in sucked ass. He get's bad roles in bad movies but I think he is a decent actor.

I have honestly never seen her live, never seen a single movie she played in, never saw a single interview she gave, I have absolutely no idea who this woman is. I don't even know what her voice sounds like since I only ever saw that one soundless webm of her ass in Avengers.

Honestly, she is so bad it goes without saying. Saying you don't like her is like you saying that you don't like the taste of shit. Of course you don't like her, there'd be something seriously wrong with you if you did like her.

Keanu really hasn't been in anything good since the matrix SEQUELS even

What did he mean by this?

>not liking Emma's god tier feet

That really happened?

No surprise that Plebbit doesn't like Keanu. What? He's not liberal enough for you gay boy?

They are bony and clammy looking, they look like shit to match her face

Ali doesn't have a potruding gorilla jaw though. And at least Ali had the fucking common sense to hate race mixing.

Collateral was great /k/ino until it turned to be Jamie Foxx's CAN'T LET WHITEY WIN NIGGA SHIEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT

yeah but…. I mean I am not sure if I liked it more if Tom won at the end. That said, I did root for him the entire time.

you didn't watch any of the Nolan Batman movies?

This isn't the first time he's had a movie that he pulls a win out his ass against a foe who outclasses him by a lot. Law Abiding Citizen is another movie, same fucking thing, another Jamie Foxx CAN'T LET WHITEY WIN NIGGA bullshit asspulls.

Collateral is the only Jamie Foxx movie I watched.

corrective sodomy can cure the lesbianism.

SP DETECTED! I'M CALLING DAVID RIGHT NOW.

End yaself

Keanu was actually great acting in his constantine movie.

Agreed, OP. But for me it isn't because of his acting. It's his weird mongoloid face that's so off-putting.

I'm not sure if it's because 90% of his movies are trash but his face really annoys me. The only movie I can stand him in is Lord of War, and that's in spite of him.

Pure fucking kino tbh. Going to watch it again rn.

Any movie with Sandra Bullocks, Jennifer Lawrence, Will Smith, Samuel Jackson, George Clowney, Morgan Freedman, and Will smith

Any e-celeb. Ricky Gervais. Idris Whatever. Tom Hanks.
Scarlett Johansson. Noomi Rapace. Tom Cruise.

t. david miscarriage

Keanu fucked a trap. The only way he could get more liberal is to be BLACKED by a nig tranny

Munter Williams

there are definitely some actors and actresses i don't like. But it takes more than one person to stop me or convince me to see a movie. The movie itself has to at least seem enjoyable, or i wont waste my time.

Clive Owen. Man's got the acting talent of a block of wood pretending to be a block of wood.

Agree and screencapped.

I hate her so much but I would like to have sex with her tbh ;_;

Don't be jealous

>>>/reddit/

His wife was a real qt back in the day

RIP?

Lel

he looks like he's always about to burst out laughing

All of them

Bill and Ted was a most excellent movie.

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

Well Pratt's not a jew but for the others I'm not surprised since Hollywood is inhabited by jews.

Didn't they get some hapa youtuber chick for a cameo in Antman?

Finn's actor I know was in this film called Attack the block where he's a black chav fighting off an alien invasion. I never saw it so I don't know how he is in the film.

I liked Cruise in Jack Reacher. Felt like he was trying in that one.

You just had to bring Maisie into this, didn't ya?
Also, by this halfchan mentality, you deny yourself the great movies like Cyberbully, The Secret of Crickley Hall and The Falling. It's your loss though…

please be real, please be real…

That nigger from Star Wars

That nigger from Dark Tower

Sandra Bollock

Replace Jenifer Lawrence with Charlie Theron

The real question is, are there any actors left you actually enjoy watching?

Is Rupert Everett, Rufus Sewell, Alun Armstrong and Billy Zane working? If so, then yes.
Also, Mads Mikkelsen.

Christian Bale

b-b-but muh ding ding ding ding

Keanu Reeves raped me when I was 4 years of age.

I bet you just sit around angry that people enjoy themselves ever.

You best not be hating Superstar Rajinikanth.

It was bound to happen. Whenever they find a new untermensch to push on the dopey public they will go full throttle. Recent cases include that fat bitch from Precious, the Lupita nigger congo or whatever her name is, the Chewelele guy from 12 Years A Slave and that Zednaya girl who was artificially added to movies for that 'diverse' angle. BoyYeezur has the right features the industry want to push. Expect more random appearances.

You sound like a cucked-in-the-wool right-winger.

Mads, Hanks, Thewlis, Crowe, Watson, Byrne, Blanchett,

How would you know? You haven't seen them

user, can I lick your dong like a candy cane?
I promise I'll be a good boy and swallow~

How would you know what I've seen?

Cage may not have the finest acting talent, but I often check out his movies because he has good taste in scripts.