New Showtime show SMILF

"Single Mother I'd Like to F*ck"
It's about a coal burning whore who got pumped and dumped by a black guy and is now searching for a white beta male cuck to raise her half black child. I'm not joking. I watched the first episode just to see how bad it was and it feels like (((Hollywood))) is just trolling us at this point. It's that degenerate.
Anyone seen this yet? What is Hollywood trying to do? What is their end game?

Kikewood is getting more blatant by the day.

From the creator of "The Cuckold" and "Bella and the Bulldogs" comes the seasons newest touch your heart drama, "SMILF" - an all american roastie raising a niglet while searching for the perfect beta cuck.

Pick one.

What a strange coincidence.

there's nothing wrong with raising another man's child, grow the fuck up.

Captain Holla Forums to the rescue!

Is your wife ready then? You can raise my child, who can then grow up to fuck any daughters or other family members you have.

t. Sargon

I think you know, OP.

Hey, a bull has to find work somewhere, my offer still stands for user.

Holla Forums unironically thinks that though.

user, what does a Bull eat?

Grass. All Bulls are Vegan, all cucks eat meat.

why is the rope attached to his nose? seems unnecessarily cruel

Them why are you accusing me of meating meat when I said I wad a bull?

The cucks were afraid that he'd run away and stop fucking their wives, so they decided to torture him. Meatcucks are a disgusting breed.

I would.

Bulls are being killed and eaten by cucks

Piggos > bulls

True, the Pig is indeed the superior Bull. Not only are they more aesthetically pleasing and more satisfying to the female sex than the cow, but they also strike fear in the heart of conventional bulls. Many bulls have attempted to restrain the porcine, but they always fail in the end.

What's the target audience for this shit? Who did Showtime think is going to watch this crap? Fuck, people still keep up with the Kardashians… nevermind.

The Goyim.

Pigs are such contradictions. On one hand they are gentle and cute but on the other they are the most masculine of creatures and strike fear in the hearts of meatcucks.

They are the Alpha and the Omega, the kind soul, and the dangerous monster. Both the yin and the yang is present in the heart of the swine.

Is this the secret of the pig? The balance of all dualisms?

We're getting closer to the truth, brothers. I can feel it.

OINK
INKO
IKNO
KINO
Кино!

this is your brain on communism

this is your brian on cumunism

Holla Forums has turned to shit, all because they refuse IDs.

I love pigs, they taste pretty good.

this is your brain on cumskinism

Probably the same sort of stupid fucks that watched Girls.

This is a low budget show that will get the network some appeal from critics and help some people at the network at some parties. It's not a show for audiences.

A dick is a dick. If you're one of the people that obsesses over cuckoldry you aren't any less cucked because you're raising a white man's child.

Just ignore them, they are the same people that venerate emperors that had adopted children while berating that kind of behaviour as cuckoldry in the next sentence. They are emotional people that don't think logically.

EVERY DAMN TIME

Wrong. Pic related is much better, yours is just used to make Holla Forums look even more retarded than they already are.

Explain this to me: what, exactly, is the point of censoring one letter of "fuck" (and why the "u"), when it is clear from context and even in isolation that "fuck" was meant? This has the signature of a half-rebelling neurotic who wishes to break free of his conditioning which, I must assume, consisted of having his penis slapping by a ruler by his mother each time he got an erection, and who wishes to appear edgy, yet who is still held back be the iron mental chains of mommy telling him what a filthy sinner he is for having a tackle. "Wretched child!", it echoes in his mind when thinks of writing out the u, completing the forbidden quadrumvirate describing the abomable act so strictly proscribed by mommy dearest when he was four years old. "Wretched child! Only a mother could love you!" - the echo reverberates in his head. The wooden ruler comes down on his abhorrent willy again, drawing blood. "No, mommy, please!", our little boy screams desperately but futilely, yearning in vain for motherly affection and understanding from a neurotic, deranged harpy whose instinct to love her own child has been perverted by religious indoctrination. To her, this world is a vile pit of sin, and her child is a reprobate spawn of the demons. It was born in filth. It is filth. "No, mommy, please!", the child shrieks again. "Mommy, I promise, I will never fu…. fu…" - his words trail off. Good. The mental block is assembling in his mind. He will never speak this horrid word again. Never, never, NEVER! "Mommy, please, really, I will never say that evil word again!"

I only vomited 3 times while reading your short post.

Amazing, IDs as goon removal chemo is already starting to work and it haven't even been implemented yet!

Top wew.

It seems we need a stronger dose of IDs then.

Hi Sargon.

You say that as if most people other than (you) are not using multiple ID's already

Jewish, wow, who would have thought?

Enjoy your step-cheese

"lol why do these internet Nazis call me a 'cuck'?" - BernieTurtleBro87

That kid doesn't even look "mixed" brown it looks full black. Did she fuck one of those purple ethiopian or somali niggas?

flikki

but it's a niggra's chile