And here's the mod description: archive.is/7Oq8G

Other urls found in this thread:

stellaris.smods.ru/archives/1486
moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688751838
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=690524729
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682212690&searchtext=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In videogames you can be anything you want!

Except white or straight or male or any combination of those. That's HARAM.

Being white should be a literal crime and punished with enslavement.

wew lads

Paracucks are weird, they are making games about genocide and slavery but desperately pretend it never happened irl and will banhammer you for ever acknowledging it.

Sieg Heil mein user

Go back to Holla Forums

rofl

They're also looking into shutting down the asian mod as well.

Despite all the aliens being capable of homogeneous xenophobic societies that can wipe out the populations of entire planets for being inhabited by race they don't like, humans are REQUIRED to be diverse and modding them into several distinct factions is unacceptable.

Troll them by creating a Super Saiyan race with aryans only and pretend its a DBZ thing

Pussy devs that cant handle the banter and chickened out.

it's called revisionism, user.

Someone make a dindu empire and call it Wewuz,let's see if they bring it down.

What a fucking cancer, they really want to get those good boy points and get out of the niche market.

Paradox are a Swedish company, of course they hate all white people. And they don't care about the fact that all rapes in their country last year were commited by muslims and Africans, who will outnumber the native population in the next 10 years.

Leave.

Bump and reported.

Do you often go into people's homes and tell them to leave?

super aryans
they are an ancient warrior race

If he’s a leftist, that means he supports importing invaders to commit genocide on native populations.

So yes, he does!

Hows it going Holla Forumsintl/something awful?

How about you tell me right after you go back to those places.

Yeah, you’re a retard.

Fuck off internet political warriors, this is Holla Forums for video games and funposting.

Reported.

Fucking hell, just kill yourself you retards.

Have you gotten the janitor status you've been begging for yet?
No?
Then I'm not going anywhere.

Reported for what?

Reported.

I didn't tell you to go anywhere specific, I just told you to fuck off. There is a difference ;)

Our BO taught us not to be ashamed of our opinions, especially since they're such vidya related and all.

Sometimes, I meme so hard, I check those dubs.

Mmmm

Try harder.

I agree I was teling the weeb cuck to stop derailing the thread and I was telling the divide and conquer cuck to fuck off and stop derailing.

This thread is about censorship of video games.

I dont get it.
When I present these facts to muh hardcore trump is awesoke fuck lefties about how bad Paradox is and the shit attempts they make at grand stats, they just dont care and brush it off.

Double cucks are the worst.

user proves once again that the most effective means of derailling a thread is to say something negative or lie about Holla Forums

Nah, it belongs to Holla Forums. We’re the reason you exist. You’re the reason the industry is still like this.

I don’t believe such people exist, quite honestly.

On which site do you think you are currently

you just gone and did it fag

Isn't there othet places the mod can go? Also i can understand being iffy about certain mods and not wanting to have them in a more offical place like your steam workshop page. I was never really all that much into small mods mostly played full conversions (aka while new games) wheh it came to mods and normally got em from mod db i think it was called.

But you are a double cuck. Checked.

Good. Let the butthurt flow through you.

itt

itt
goons talkin with goons

well, guess i got told

Talk about a high horse, faggot. Holla Forums got its population boost from GG , not Holla Forums retard.

rofl you are not even trying with those proxies, Bethesda shill

Thanks for admitting you lost.

This is how mentally defective liberals actually are
This is what they actually believe

Could you be any more obviously a false flag?

Why do you fags always think it's Holla Forums?

So glad I didn't buy this piece of shit. Paradox has gone full cuck and they're never seeing another cent from me again.

Really wish I didn't buy all the EU4 dlc

lol

Because they’re paid shills.

You didn't even say anything you dumb fuck, you stated spouting retarded Holla Forums lines.

Never forgive these Swedish cucks for what happen to SoTS 2.

Fuck off you anime-hating kike

b-but muh anschluss simulators

Eat cock.

Let me tell you how much I love it when people on an anonymous imageboard start baselessly assuming things about my opinions and identity when I've made 2 goddamn posts in the thread: it's a lot

Not sure how retarded you think we are, but it’s less retarded than this.

Too easy.

sure user whatever.

You sound too autistic to post here. Since you think ‘identity’ is relevant, why not fuck off to tumblr?

Could you try speaking with less dicks in your mouth? I can't hear you.

Too easy.

Fuck both of you, I dropped that shithole after the fappening damage control.

SWEDEN YES

What shithole?

That line is political actually. Paradox may have been looking for any valid reason to remove the mod, but they did have a legitimate one for mods as "political statements"

someone should make a mod that only leaves arabic names and record results

So they should pull their own game for political statements.

Are they explicit?

Pretty sure there's already one like that

Okay, you’re just autistic. Reported.

Gee, I don’t know…

That is only implied, but it is a scummy implication.

I should play it at least once though, to use that CK2 import feature.

I know within Stellaris itself, among the Human flag symbols are a Not-Reich-Eagle and the fasces. They have no problem letting you form a Space Nazi government, it just has to be multicultural :^)

it's subtle but it's not apolitical. It's the creator inserting his opinion into the description and paradox doing logic leaps based on that. I can hardly blame them to be honest

Mod is mirrored here: stellaris.smods.ru/archives/1486

Also since Paradox is swedish, based in stockholm and some shithole called Umea, this culturally inclusive talk is just par-for-the-course, the same way Americanism was the fervor in the early 2000s. Sweden and europe in general will grow out of it, the trends are already swinging the other way.

Johan, please kill yourself.

How about you and the rest of the leftists constantly attacking Holla Forums on Holla Forums all go back to reddit instead? You'll be happier there.

Fucking faggots Swedes. You'd get raped and contract aids and still say the person who raped you wasn't such a bad guy

Personally, I thought the way Paradox included other ideologies in Stellaris was done in a pretty neutral way, including their depiction of xenophobia.

Of course, this was probably done by whoever manages the Paradox's public relations and maniacal leftists are drawn to positions where they can manipulate the opinions of others, not to say I support them or their decision, just that you shouldn't give up on trying Stellaris for yourself before you bash it for being leftist propaganda by association.

I can't really say I'm suprised considering they're swedish and drink shitskin cum in their morining tea.

>>>/oven/

HOL UP, HOL UP
WHY DEY WHITE WASHIN' HIM AND SHIT
DUNDT HE KNOW HOW TO SAY
WE
WUZ
KANGZ

Noone is telling you to buy Stellaris, that's probably your own latent goy programming kicking in.

I know I certainly didn't buy Stellaris Hence, why I know where to get steam workshop mirrored mods.

It's still on Moddb.
moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans

someone post "we wuz wehrrmacht and shit"

to call it an agenda is a fucking stretch by paradox unless that way of talking is supposed to be cheap snark/sarcasm at the people they hate, which is wholly unprofessional and idiotic. Whatever the circumstances, frankly the mod creator guy should've been given the benefit of the doubt. The "multiculturalism" being in quotes doesn't have to mean that it's a sarcastic usage, implying some sort of right-wing stance; if it wasn't intended as sarcasm then it's a completely neutral word that shouldn't ring any bells to anyone who isn't conditioned to think about politics first and anything else second.
Chances are very low, however, that the mod guy is completely oblivious about politics and didn't mean to use multiculturalism as negative word and thus paradox' actions don't strike me as outrageous at all

Yeah, or maybe the mod guy is like 99% of the entire paradox player-base; a white male and doesn't want ugly niggers and gooks shitting up his game so he and the entire playerbase can actually enjoy playing it. There's no reason wahtsoever for multiculturalism in a game that's played by pretty much one race anyways

I'm confused as to what's going on with that person?

god damn did someone crack her bear?

They're dead. What's confusing you?

did he died

Maybe he's wondering why someone would couple unspoilered gore with a post like that.

No man that's just a cesarean, she'll get some stitches and walk away just fine.

Naw, he just took a break from his KFC bucket of chicken because he's stomach was hurting

Because dead niggers

Looks less cesarean and more saracenean.

Mein Gott! Doppel!

White culture is ban goys!!!!

I think I finally figured out a way to make Reddit/Holla Forums go away.

You dont have the buy the game user.

Well, add another developer to the blacklist.

Seriously, can somebody dedicate a thread to this?

MARK!!

We need a thread of a list of developers who are placing shitty progressive SJW bullshit in there games.

The way they keep importing them it's safe to say 2 or so years and they will be chased out of their own country.

You should've stopped supporting them when they began their DLC bullshit, castrating game after game more and more to sell it later as super awsome DLC.

Why is it they always force blacks or some African country? I can understand Asian's since they have accomplished shit today and before. Shit I can even accept some Mesoamericans, but some mud hut spear chucking negro. Nope.

what else is new, they only care about pushing the church of Holla Forums just like SJWs do with their beliefs.

Did you miss the part where the agenda was already in the game before the mod ?

How's eve going?

Huh, I never knew giraffes actually had sex. I always thought they just looked at each other and a baby popped out.

Its precisely because of how these liberals subconsciously find them so repugnant that they feel the need to consciously support them in any way that they can. Its no wonder that with this mental tug-of-war that they fight with themselves that many of them face mental illnesses.

They're always going to exist. Humanity is never going to just simply nuke Africa because reasons. They're everywhere and it wouldn't help anyway. Blacks are all over governments around the world. If humanity ever starts colonizing other planets, blacks will be invited and we can't stop that.

From what read in the last Eve Report. I would say losing all your territory, forced to move to HighSec(or was it LowSec) where others can't kill you because your a bitch. I would say it's pretty good for the rest of EvE.

Easy, just post dead niggers

I called this out months ago when I saw it in the Cities Skylines EULA.

I feel like that one isn't dead.

He looks alive to me.

Someone should make a mod that only has black people in the game. Same description, same everything except it's only blacks instead of whites. Then see if Paradox stands by this retarded stance.

Friendly reminder that the equivalent thread on Holla Forums has the same shitposters but instead of trying to make Holla Forums look bad they do it with Holla Forums. D&C in full force for this shit

K-On will never have a good name since its a shit anime where nothing happens. Its the lowest of the low moeshit genre garbage. Sasuga KyoAnus

God forbid people on other boards not like Holla Forums.

hello rato

I agree actually, I've always found a "push" for diversity, to please minorities, which is 90% of cases for diversity in games, fucking ridiculous when the major audience of the game in question is always the same demographic.
sjw logic is that they condition themselves to always consider their ideological ideas, rules, and apply them whereever possible instead of letting their instincts, "bias" - as sjws would put it - help shape their creative vision. The thing is their rules and ideas aren't scientifically proven to be right, facts, correct, positive, whatever, it's impossible. So essentially they're applying what they think are remedies to games, but really they just might be tainting them.
And there's visible opposition, proving that there is a cost to their experiment so it can hurt to try, but even so they dismiss this opposition as being bigoted, oppressive, etc… essentially of no value to them, because these people and their opinions all grew up in a culture of oppression, bigotry, hurr durr..
It's really sad to see them force this multiculturalism thing when most players (non-sjws, players who don't condition themselves to think and view games from an sjw angle) obviously like being represented in this particular genre of game, and while quotas don't really have to be met (something like we have to make this game 90% white and male npcs because that's our audience and the other npcs can be different), to do something which is kind of an opposite, effectively making sure the majority audience is not mostly represented in the game, is also stupid.

Or

I don't even get how you reached that conclusion, did Holla Forums rape your mother or something?

It's a win-win.

SOMEONE DO THIS SHIT NOW.

What asian mod? I only ever knew of this one?

Did you intentionally completely miss my point? The thread on Holla Forums has posters saying shit like:
Why are Holla Forumsermin so fucking stupid? No wonder gamergoy flopped so bad

Which game?

Most people dont care that there are other races in a game ro even notice it unless is clear that there the game is about that. Only Holla Forumsacks are gonna notice it because they are always trigger by that stuff.

They raped his shekel pouch.

You realize that Israel is still the world's largest exporter of strawberries. You realize that these holy wars over the past 3000 years have been all about strawberries.

hello rato

Why do you hate Holla Forums so much that you go on other boards to lie about them?

You know what is funny too? As "minority" these pushes for minority quotas gets on my nerves because it's a damn obvious agenda. Which means they care more about pushing X political BS vs making a good game. I buy games like these because I like the mechanics and game play, and not because X was represent.

Maybe ask the guy who did this mod to do one with blacks?

hello rato

BECAUSE THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING ON Holla Forums, D&C IS OUT IN FULL FORCE OVER THIS

hello rato

Shouldn't have removed the mask. Looks extremely painful.

It's too late for them, their current regime has done far too much damage and the media is backing the government. There's nothing the average Swede can do to stop the impending death of their country

About what? is not like Holla Forums hides its ideology or natsoc leanings.

The gore poster was banned?

So these guys are fucking bigots, but to stupid to know it? Reverse racism at its finest. "We think so low of you and your accolipsmints that we will depict you in positions of power no one will ever believe".

Just Holla Forums goons being Holla Forums goons.

Daily reminder. :^)

Please answer the question instead of being pedantic. Why do you hate Holla Forums so much that you go on other boards to lie about them?

Found one:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688751838

One Race Humans - Africans

SOMEONE TRY IT OUT AND SPRED IT IF IT WORKS

I really want to know if they'll try to shut it down too or not.

haha that comment section

IT'S A SHAMEFUL THING
THEY'VE LOST THEIR HEADS
A CUCKOLD DEV WHO COULD WIND UP DEAD
THEY WEAR THEIR SINS LIKE ITS SOME KIND OF PRIZE
TOO MANY LIES
TOO MANY LIES

hello rato

I wish I could find a coherent point in this post. I'll try though.

Discussing censorship of a video games or its modifications belongs on Holla Forums regardless of the topic of the game or mod.

I don't know who you represent, and I don't care, but that is not true, Holla Forums would be some shitty buggy failed imageboard with less then 100 users. If you need an update Holla Forums is some shitty buggy failed imageboard with more then 100 users.

No, you are since you are a sjw who forces their opinions on other people and decide what can and can not be discussed with the threat of having their life ruined, you also divide and conquer what ever you can not control. You’re the reason the industry like this in the first place.

I dont care if any of this shit is bait. Kill your self and leave.

The only thing your post say is that you go to reddit. Let me add to that: go back.

Nothing wrong with this. The history of white supremacy and (recent) imperialism kind of makes the power dynamics a bit different when it comes to what an all black mod and an all white mod could mean. One would be read as an expression of self-assertion for a group who have been oppressed and generally excluded for years and years. The other would be read as an expression of dominance by a group who (historically) have been doing the excluding and oppressing.

So much for World of Darkness

Steam workshop was a mistake, Holla Forums was right again.

(You)

my ancestors were slaves and concubines under the oppressive regime of king trayvon IV, i'm tired of being swept under the rug by historians

hello rato

Thanks for reminding me why I never buy modern vidya

There is a reason I'm enjoying my backlog while watching the world burn.

Soros is buying a shit ton of gold. Western market crash soon!

You mean nothing wrong with whites only mod, I agree. White colonization and supremacy brought more prosperity and progress than anything coloured people ever did.

I don't get why either party felt the need to do anything. Removing the mod is a stupid move but, again, the mod being created in the first place, particularly with that description, seems nothing but antagonistic.

Should just have a general policy to never buy games from swedish devs unless they explicitely went out of their way to tell SJWs to fuck off on social media

Nah, it looks like these Swedes are still interested in a World of Darkness

So? Mods are optional and unofficial.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=690524729

Bwahahaha

Yeah, I honestly can't even remember the last game I bought. Sometimes I get tempted like with this, but then I'm reminded why not to.

I didn't even know there were Swedish devs. Aren't video games haram in islam?

What if I wanted to make a mod where you play as aliens determined to eradicate human life. Is that ok? Or is that too problematic for you

So?

Niggers

Sup Satan.

SWEDEN
YES!

Watcha trying to hide there user?

N-Nothing!

If I was really trying I would be more subtle about it.

Take a look at this thread, noone is trying to be subtle about it.

Which is what I mean. The only real argument in favour of such a mod is just "Well, why not?" and, yeah, thats fine. Do that if you want, but you can still just as easily react with another "But why?"

There's no adding, no removing. I get that there are many, many mods out there that are purely aesthetic but this seems like something done just to rile certain people up for the sheer sake of it.

I already said this mod in and of itself was "ok". I just dont understand why you would make a mod that is done largely to spite and be absolutely shocked when others react accordingly.

Its not like Paradox can remove the mod from the Internet or somehow prevent that specific mod from ever being used, anyway. Just like official channels for other game mods don't like mods of certain shades and colours. All they've gone and done is draw attention to it.

POLITICS AND STORMCUCKS HAS NO PLACE IN Holla Forums

except Holla Forums, they're total BROS XDDDD

Typical.

Because I can and it's none of your business.
Are you being obtuse on purpose or do you really have hard time grasping it?

Fair enough laddie

Remember when Holla Forums was first made the admin went around the most popular boards asking "/[board]/ and Holla Forums bff's? ^_^"
It was funny seeing them getting btfo by each and every board.

You still can.

Are you purposefully ignoring the fact that all theyve done is remove a mod from the Steam workshop and not set forth a decree demanding it be scrubbed from the Internet?

They would if they could

No, which is why I said steam workshop was a mistake in my previous post.

I still remember when he banned people for saying Mike Brown deserved to get gunned down like a nigger.

I agree. Nigs are subhumans, and have been oppressed for a good reason. This should continue.

oy vey

I concur.

Where the fuck does that video originate from?

I imagine they're now furiously thinking of way to ensure nothing like this can be modded again.

Also, they are now calling patches "free patches" just so you remember that Swedes are crypto-Jews.

Said nobody.

Trains are the natural predator of the Jew.

So much for it being good I mean.

So is soap their natural evolution?

Soap and lampshades, yes.

World of Darkness is kill anyway. A /tg/ user will likely supply the pics of what the leftists have done to it.

I'm starting to believe that most of any of people involved in shit like this aren't even SJWs. I think it's just a vicious cycle of gaming sites running out of article ideas, so they go out and hunt for shit to talk about, getting mad and devs, and devs responding to make themselves look like the good guys to the average joe.

What remains to be seen is that if the devs/publishers are actually wiping journo dicks to actually get attention to their product. Remember, any press is good press.

Reminder that this means sjw devs will remove "no elves" mods.

getting mad at devs*

Not even that, suggesting that Darren Wilson is innocent alone was enough of a reason for a permanent ban on the grounds of being a bootlicker. And while the Holla Forums BO was doing this, the autists on the board kept parroting that they were the free speech version of Holla Forums

Not in this industry. also depends on who says it and how

Only when it comes to getting attention, not getting sales.

Reported for INTL raid.

No doubt. We'd certainly have a different discussion here were they altering their game or petitioning Valve to do something like data verification on each boot to ensure nobody has this mod installed.

I'd say the media certainly has an impact on all this. Refusing to give attention to games or guaranteeing a low score or controversy over shit they find "problematic" causes a chilling effect for devs who need/want the exposure. Starts at capitulation and ends with pre-emptive self-censorship.

SJWs are nought but warriors without a battle, so they pick needless fights to feel like theyre "doing their part". Combine the ease of writing a damning article these days with the hivemind collective and, well, therein we have the gaming media.

No one said otherwise.
Again, no. Holla Forums is the reason Holla Forums has its success.
So you know fuck all about Holla Forums and feel entitled to talk about them. Thanks for invalidating your position.

ITT: /lefty/int/

Daily reminder that out all things it's the Angry Birds movie that's trying to redpill millennials.

Just three words.
THREE WORDS & they are triggered with the force of a nuclear detonation.
SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN!!

WE
WUZ
EXODUS

lol

Yeah, you aren't from around here.

Ah, the good old (?) days.

And you lot wonder why we try to exterminate you first chance we get.

They are a symptom, not the cause.

did he really become a mudslime ?

hello rato

There's a third faction missing from this picture. Who could it be?

the rats?

*shits myself*

The eagle was too fat to fit into the pic.

If it's none of anyone else's business, why was it posted publicly on a mod section? Why were there threads dedicated to spreading it here? Seems like people who use it want it to be other people's business.

Nice revisionist history. I guess you think GG was a Holla Forums only thing, too.

What's funny is that, consistently, these leftists believe they are "fighting against the status quo" when they ARE the status quo.

Just look at what happens in reaction to just three words in a mod description critical of multiculturalism.
Oh no no, you march in lockstep, sing the praises of your own genocide, or the "status quo" will have you removed.
Not only will they remove you, they will claim to be oppressed while doing it.

Gee, I wonder why.

What he meant to say was

Why raging about a simple mod if you can grab something they can't argue against:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682212690&searchtext=

Sieg Zeon, mein user. :^)

Stop forgetting /jp/, you Alzheimer patient!

It's time to go back to cuckchan SRS goon. You're not welcome here.

Fuck you for reminding me nobody will ever translate Girhen's Greed.

It's almost like you wanted other people to see it. So, it is other people's business because you're spreading it. Bear in mind, you can do what you like, but don't pretend you were doing this for anything more than trying to rile up a specific group of people.

Yes, people that make mods usually want to share them with the community at large.

Hurr.

Obviously we can't, since the Swedish cucks get assravaged when someone dares insult Allah and multiculturalism.

We wouldn't be having this discussion if Paradox wasn't staffed with faggots.

Now slither back to your hugbox and stay there. Filth like you is not welcome.

NO!
On steam workshop, a place for mods?!
Dear god, call Obongo, he must know.

You illiterate fucks.

Read. Or kill yourselves, I don't really care.

Is someone forcing you to look at the bad mod? Is a white nazi holding a gun to your head telling you to download it? Aw you gonna cwy now?

Wow, I knew you were autistic, but typing speech impediments is a new one. Consider suicide, for the betterment of the genepool.

And you're still posting which means you haven't killed yourself. Get to it, nigger.

Awww, is poow wibwuw not even making awguments anymow??

Oh, good. You're having a stroke. At least you'll be permanently removed from reproducing.

Are you mad? You sound mad.

The only people who get a stroke from a mod are some cowards I don't care about.

That doesn't make any sense. Hitler did nothing wrong.

Should cut this post down to just that part & it would be a far more honest.

At the root of it, when people claim "do as you like, but" they're really saying they'll see to it that you won't be doing what you want.
If they can't get anyone in power to police your words & actions they'll do it through other means like social pressure or outright mobbing you with harassment & threats.

I don't care that the mod exists, I care that people think they're of a higher authority when they're just trying to troll people. You'd know that if you weren't an illiterate nigger.

Whoa, you sure you wanted to use that toxic word, buddy?

Oy vey.

I'm forever amazed at the ability of leftists to suck authoritarian dick and pretend they're defenders of liberty and freedom.

>>>Holla Forums

>"I don't care"
This is like idiots who are still asshurt over GG & keep posting threads/replies telling everyone how irrelevant & dead it is; they say they don't care yet can't shut up about it.

I wish this meme would die. They don't care about minorities.

You're as retarded as the other side. If you can't see that it was done to get a reaction from a specific group of people, you should seek mental help.

They care about them insofar as they see them as "allies" against what they hate most.

Leftists are like children that never grew out of their FUCK YOU DAD phase, the kind that hangs out with the "bad crowd" just to piss off his parents. They view mudshits and niggers in the same light, and believe they are all best buddies that will get back at mommy and daddy for not paying enough attention to them.

Even if it was, so what?

Oh look, another illiterate. I don't know why you would suggest eugenics when you'd be gassed along with the niggers, kikes, and faggots. Because if you can read, you'd see I say
Gee, that would explain a lot, huh?

In any event this is just further evidence that centralized distribution systems are trash.

Sadly, many of them will never grow up nor wake up.

Difference here is that the mod is completely voluntary. You don't have to install it and get triggered like a Jew when he sees a bar of soap.

Even Paradox said it was kosher until it wasn't.

If Paradox can make "cunts in history" a DLC to Jew dumb leftists with, we can have ourselves a "Day of the Rope" mod. Neither side has to install what they don't like and we can all be one big happy family.

Too bad Paradox is full of Swedes.

Makes it easier for them to die. I'm not complaining.

My point is, don't lie about it. Admit that it was done for that purpose, not 'WE WUZ JUS TRYAN TO HAVE FUN, AND THEN EBUL OBERLORDS TOOK OUR FUN".

Shall I restate my opinion? I don't care that the mod exists. Paradox removing it is pretty dumb. But the fact that you guys seem to think you've cracked a code or someshit, or that you're better because you want to kill niggers instead of nigger killing you is dumb.

Even after all this time, I still find myself shocked by the complete lack of self awareness SJWs display.

I'm not its creator so I can't say that, idiot.

I find myself shocked by anyone who still thinks there's a difference between the two.

The enemy doesn't pick a side, they join the winning team.

Oh yeah, for sure. I have no doubt they'd let an even more explicit Black Panther mod slide.

Then it'd be a long blogpost about "blah blah colonialism I hate my skin color and want to die but I don't wah".

Paradox is kill anyway since recent patch notes are now mentioning something about "free patches" which sort of implies some kind of non-free patch in the future, this just hastens the process.

Ah, the good old false equivalence. The bread and butter of assravaged leftists when all else fails.

And just to point it out, I have no idea what Jack Thompson has to do with anything. He's not right wing and he never advocated removing niggers from games.

If you're trying to use him as an "example" of the right being as bad as the left I truly pity you, since you had to go back 10+ years and dig out a single hack. I guess this somehow "proves" both sides are bad, since, you know, one random, disbarred faggot is the equivalent of the whole journalistic community and a massive number of high profile developers.

Bravo.

I can see that leftytards and goons are quite dedicated to derail this thread.
Since its just a mod, not a obligatory thing and its just optional, they just want to kill options when they arent contained or outright go against their ideology.

With leftists and jews, you get cucked

They've been pulling that shit for years, since you needed to have the DLC to make their games anywhere near playable.

Them using the term "free patch" just goes to show how disconnected they are from reality, and how far up their own ass they've managed to crawl.

You win. Not even I knew that I was a leftist shill until you pointed it out. I will now report your post for wrongthink and disagreeing with my agenda.

The Swedish government probably wouldn't be able to continue its current policies for 10 years without interruption. Sweden can't physically support any kind of population change of that magnitude, so if democracy doesn't force the government to change, the threat of a decline in their own standard of living will. They may go on to pretend they're still hyper-progressive, but they'd be no more sincere about it than the Chinese are about communism right now.

oh boy this new capcha needs some better instructions.

How is an optional user-made mod shoving, faggot?

In their warped vision of reality they are under the heel of a totalitarian, white patriarchy that is out to get them and make them play/read/watch misogynistic content.

When they masturbate to porn focused on degrading women it's not them that chose to watch it, the patriarchy made them do it.

what a world we live in

They expect sales and so their plan has failed because SJWs won't buy their games. Modders on the other hand do buy them so by shitting on their modding community and the users that the modding community appeals to, this is them fucking themselves in the ass. You are legitimately retarded for taking "there is no such thing as bad PR" literally, the expression means that you have more flexibility in what you can do, not that you can do absolutely anything and face no consequences.

So basically the Civ 5 playbook.

We still can use the mods if downloaded from other sources, right?

Right?

For now.

I don't have the game and don't plan on getting it, but couldn't someone make a mod that has the exact same description and everything, but make everyone black. Just to see what they would do

Its ironic to see how this view makes them go full totalitarian and hamfist their shit everywhere while censoring any option outside their rhetoric.

I think if it was Holla Forums in control of the government instead they probably would do what he said though, right?

I hope not, if they touch my Interstate 76 because black people Ill cut them.

Already happened

But since I don't have the game I can't say how "good" it is.

So what exactly is preventing people from uploading the mod again

If Holla Forums was in control it most likely be a far far right facist government also most vidya will likely be banned within a decade.

(check'd)
Yes, thanks

But between negroes and wimins, who will cook??

Eat shit Paradox. Soon enough modding video games files will be illegal unless you're working under a freelance contact.

Fuck off skinwalker.

let it all burn down, anons.

Except that now they're marketing their games to redditors : self-loathing "socialist" white male in their twenties.

Wasn't the mod creator one of us. iirc I saw it being made in the Holla Forums /gsg/

It was a French art project to start a conversation about sexuality and children.

anyone got more screencaps off the steam comments?

The starting default leader of the peaceful humans is a black women and the disconnected space nazis is a white man.
SWEDEN YES

the dicline in living standards is already here
the Swedish government is genociding the Swedish people and its identity
the common man of Sweden is catching on but the jewish media does not report what nationality the criminals have
the swedish nationalists have been trying to fight this shit since the 90's at least but have been labeled neo-nazis at every turn and you will be labeled a neo-nazi for expressing any sort of nationalism

we, as people of the world, have to remove the jew and the sandnigger for they seek to destroy us and our cultures

I think the funniest part is that one guy in the reddit comments trying to say anti-multiculturalism = being a Nazi. Like he's going apeshit at anyone that dares say multiculturalism is bad.

found the jew and/or sandnigger

Guy who made the mod speaks up.he sounds like a gigantic faggot

Guy seems pretty reasonable though

I think he handled it pretty well. also he is having a "debate" in the comments of his other video

Either I'm fucking blind, or the Paracucks went on full damage control, outright deleting the thread about the mod in their forums, since everyone was calling them out for not trying to ban the other mods as well.

Hello rato

Perhaps it is for you, but the Swedish politicians can still easily ignore everything the way a corrupt dictator would be able to ignore the sorry state of his country. The difference is that dictators avoid doing things which threaten their own lifestyle, whereas Swedish politicians do not. This more likely to be a product of ignorance than a desire for self-destruction,but things will become clearer as self-destruction becomes a more immediate threat. This does not necessarily provide an incentive to fix the country, but it does force them to prioritize self preservation, which would mean no more immigrants from anywhere.
The media would, quite simply, have to deal with it. It's power comes from mutual gain alongside the government, which is what's happening right now, but when self-preservation becomes the government's priority the media and the government will be on opposite sides. And that's a fight the media will not be able to win.

Welp, I guess that clears that up. I am done with you.
Also just for the record there was a very small Holla Forums population(they were actually quality posters) that initially migrated with us but the majority stayed until the cuckining, aka the largest decline in quality in Holla Forums history.

So the retard was asking for it to be removed.

And the downies here are triggered.

lmao

WEW

Low quality bait, try again later.