This is the only good FPS currently out

This is the only good FPS currently out.

That is all.

Take your normalfag shit outta there

I think I'll download it (for free!) and try it out. Thanks, OP. Bump!

I'd play it if it weren't always empty.

Listen I love UT4, and the game looks absolutely stunning, but you can't take months to release a single map. Like this is just fucking crazy, they can't expect people to be excited for this

Half of the top threads right now have a shitpost sage comment as their first post.

Holy shit the game looks amazing

is it anything like the previous UT?

Might buy/10

welp

Hardly anyone knows it exists that's why.

I already played the fuck out of it half a year ago and got really good. I probably won't play it again until they finish it or add vehicles and ctf with yuge maps

What? Did all other FPS ever made just cease to exist?

What is that supposed to mean. It's the only good FPS that has ever been released? Are you one of those faggots that only plays game that are a few days old?

literally who

It's good because it's not a shit TF2 or COD clone and actually has decent maps and gameplay design.

? isn't it f2p with cosmetics

It's free, so far it's in some kind of alpha stage, but it'll remain free even when it's done.

AND it's completely playable at this stage.

Don't expect Holla Forums to be open to new things. UT4 is a lot of fun. The ONLY problem with it is that it's unfinished. There are complaints from people who want the movement to be exactly the same as their favorite UT game but I think new games should have new ways of movement. People who don't like it can and do play their favorite UT game.

I've played ALL Unreals, and this new Unreal i think it tries to be closer to UT '99 it terms of movement, but it just comes off as a tad bit too slow.

I love it, but the launcher and everything else is chunky as fuck. Everybody needs their own DRM platform running on your computer these days, it's fucking ridiculous.

I completely agree, which makes the online being dead and the game being released a half finished alpha really sad.