Nigger to represent Finlands "Far Right"

Joao Bruno Putulukeso will stand for the ultra-nationalist True Finns party in an attempt to moderate its thuggish image.

Putulukeso, who came to Finland from Angola, will stand in the eastern city of Vaasa under the slogan "love is the weapon of victory," according to news agency EFE.

He has said: "I want immigrants to understand that the True Finns are not enemies of the immigrants. Immigrants must respect the law and the rules, and then they can integrate in peace."

Despite his stated intentions, Putulukeso's decision to stand for the far-right party has caused uproar on social media and led some to call him "the black Hitler."

The True Finns are known for their ultra-nationalism, staunch euroscepticism and strongly conservative stance on issues such as homosexuality. Immigration has been a key theme of the party's policy platform in recent years; its leaders have described groups such as Roma gypsies as "criminals" and said refugees should not be welcomed in Finland.

The True Finns finished second in Finland's parliamentary elections in 2015, securing a role in government, but since then the party's popularity has plummeted and its leader Timo Soini has announced he will step down in June.

talkradio.co.uk/news/black-hitler-stand-election-far-right-party-finland-17030610898

According to my Finnish source, the True Finns are controlled opposition. She says Finland still lacks a proper nationalist party. Can any Finns confirm?

He's simply not jewish enough for the squads of isreali hasbara cheerleading for neo-con zionist politics on Holla Forums lately.

Top keks

Is this guy the brother of the infamous "True Swedish Mid-Summer" poster woman?

I'd say he's a Hell of a lot closer to /ourside/ than any jewish zionist kosher [fake] nationalist that seem to get promoted each and every day on Holla Forums

Check the catalogue fagget

There was already a thread about this and it was hilarious.

Fucking what? It's the exact same, neither are Finns, hell they're not even European and thus incapable of being nationalists.

Despite me clearly being facetious:
Blacks that hate jews and defend European ideals are not in any way the same as jews that hate all nations especially white Europeans.

I was talking generally in the sense that Holla Forums has been on a non stop cheerleading campaign for every zionist jewish fraud politician for the past year or two, every kosher nationalist party and every neo-con zionist has been feted and heralded and any user that queries why Holla Forums is now championing jews, gets deleted.

well fug :DDDDDDD

Still less cucked than the Netherlands.

Not sure if controlled opposition because Soros dislikes TF, but the party is very fragmented.

Fact is that Finland has no true nationalist party.

Nice meme D&C, Finland is still the whitest country on the planet.

Ayodolf Nigler is here to save the Finnish race.

Precisely
My point in a nutshell

Moishe wearing Le user mask "oy vey, who else is there to vote for but a zionist jew"
non-jewish user "Er, I'm not quite sure that voting for a zionist jew is the answer"
Moishe wearing Le user mask "Oy vey, just wait for Hitler already"

I'm not sure voting niggers is ever the answer tbqh, but I'll be damned if I'll ever go for a zionist kike-jew like every kosher nationalist party that's championed on here.

Lrn2readingcomprehension you fucking retard.

A lot of people think this is a joke done to see if the party would not allow him to run and would then be sued for discrimination. Also these are the municipal elections, not the parliamentary elections so at best he could get a seat in the city council of Vaasa, a town of 66k people.

Timo Soini, the current chairman is not that heavily against immigration. He's mostly just against EU. The party only became big because of it's new anti-immigration wing and Soini allowed it because votes are votes. Since then he's been way softer on immigration issues which has plummeted the party support as voters feel betrayed and rightfully so. Now this June they're having an election for the party council. All party members can vote. He has decided not to run for the chairman again. Jussi Halla-aho, the most popular of the anti-immigration wing politicians is running. If he wins then the new wing will have taken over the old party. My party membership was just approved and I'm going there in June to vote for Halla-aho.

The Republican party is now the party of Trump and in June we could truly make The Finns party the party of the Finns.

This is pretty sad and all, but I think it's important to consider for a moment that prior to Donald Trump coming on the stage, the three political candidates that had the most support on Holla Forums were Ben Carson (who dropped out), Rand Paul (who quickly lost it by being a dumb ass), and Jim Webb (which was admittedly a meme).

To put that into perspective - more Holla Forumsacks were set to vote for a black Republican than any other presidential candidate because everyone else was a retard. I find it hard to believe that Finland can't find a better candidate than A'olduf O'Hellnah up there, being primarily white, but you work with the hand you're dealt.

Read:
This is in no way comparable to the American Presidential election. These are municipal elections. City councils. He's running for the city council of Vaasa.

"Immigrants must obey the law"

I thought Finns were based. I'm pretty sure even Sweden has stronger nationalist parties than Finland. C'mon Finland, I believe in you. You can do this.

If it leads to victory then all means are welcomed.

Has this guy explained the toothbrush stache yet?

A NIGGER LEADING YOUR NATIONALIST MOVEMENT, EVEN AT THE LOCAL LEVEL, IS NOT A VICTORY YOU MYOPIC FUCKING KIKE

Nice duplicate thread.

lol the nigger has a hitler mustache. controlled op is controlled.

i like this guy, he has moxie

TF is fragmented as fuck.
I'd say the leaders of TF are bought. Soini is a traitor who should be shot.

Whilst it is of course quite ridiculous to have someone not of your nation representing your nationalist party, I feel the following must be acknowledged;
Angola banned islam.

No other black country even comes close to them. The idea of bringing a ban to all muslims to Europe could be a great talking point, and successes within Angola alongside the fact that he is black could certainly help to introduce some of the retarded imbeciles who cower at the word 'racist' to reality.

Funland… this is not ebin at all.

I didn't know finland was so close to becoming the new sweden, granted I knew they were getting pozed hard lately. So how long until finland falls and then Norway?

Only in sweden.

He is likely an Angolan Creole, the 100+ IQ blacks that made up 1-2% of Angolan population and had some admixture with portuguese. They were the colonial collaborators in Portuguese Africa.

On one hand it's pretty cucked to have a "True Finn" be an Angolan, but you can't deny his ideology is correct.

Better a coon than a kike, tbh

Huutista :D

They're cuckservatives with bad media relations.

1. We already had this thread

2. Just by reading what this guy says it's obvious he's not far right.

LoL, funny because it's true.

This in essence is the purest and truest statement on the matter here.

However the kikes ITT don;t wan't anyone to understand that simple yet obvious fact as it might make some anons wake up out of the CIA-controlled stupor they've been in the past couple years since the of USA election cycle began…

This, basically. Any anons saying "well at least he's le based black man better than a neocon amirite xDdd", need to be disemeboweled. Forcing non-whites into "conservative" polltics is the hallmark of cuckservatism.

sage because we've had this thread about three times now

Just go out in the streets and voice your opinion, found your own party or whatever.
Do not vote for the coon.

Hey shit-for-brains, forcing that choice is a sign you've been thoroughly jewed, because the kikes primary ambition is to inavde every aspect of white people's lives with mudpeople. Neither are a suitable choice, because behind both lie equal amounts of cucking.

He's right that if you're going to go live in a new country, you need to get with the program and try to find a way to adapt to their way of life. If you can't do that, you need to fucking leave. That said, I'm also, by principal, against the idea of immigrants of any stripe participating in another country's government. You can't be sure that their loyalties lie with their new home and not the old one - a problem we've had in spades with Israelis. Even European immigrants joining America's Congress would be stretching it, an Angolan holding office in fucking Finland just seems like a social abomination.

Here's the thing…
It's far better and safer to allow a 'based' coon who knows the jew and respects the customs and culture of a European nation into your political party/movement than to ever allow a filthy kike anywhere within 6,000,000 miles of it.

So in brief
No it is not desirable to allow coons into your nationalist parties, but every other thread on here is full of kikes cheering on every zionist kosher nationalist and getting every user who points out their jewish shenanighans banned and deleted from Holla Forums.

TL:DR
Better a based spade in your group than an infernal Satanic lying kike

Neither are suitable.
Indeed, that's my point I'm making precisely, however of the two you've gotta remove the jew.

Any thoughts about Trumps entirely jewish neo-con zionist government?
What about based Le Pen or Gert Wilders?
How about retaking constantinople for isreal?

get the picture yet?

Did you even read my post, shit-for-brains? There is NO SUCH THING as a "based coon" in European politics, because he is not european. His voting record, his political persuasions, will inevitably favor those like him, and not white europeans. As I said before, forcing non-whites into white conservative parties has been one of the biggest tools the kikes have used to water down their ideologies into something completely deracialized, and thus meaningless for the survival of white people. your based monkey will never oppose international jewry in any significant way that counteracts the damage being done by his mere presence in Finnish politics, because his mere presence normalizes Finns to having niggers make their decisions for them.

And what in God's holy name are you blabbering about with "hypocrisy" of cheerleading for kikes? I never do so, and neither should you.

I could say the same for you.

I haven't and do not contend that 'based' negroes should be the fulcrum of nationalist movements, however I was clearly identifying a Glitch-In-The_matrix WRT the fact that Holla Forums as one of the many unofficial cheerleading sites for zionist neo-con politics nowadays, as I so clearly stated.

Between a black or a jew, I'd trust a black more, which is like saying between cutting my fingers off or both my arms I'd prefer the fingers deal.

Still at least African educated blacks (in my experience) show some reverence and respect for their host European nations that take them in, its the very next generation where they get all chippy and revert back to mugging raping coons.

Better to leave nationalist movements to those indigenous to the lands they propose to protect.
As ridiculous as the idea of blacks heading any European nationalist movement, it's no less ridiculous than all the kikes and neo-cons that have co-opted and taken over the nationalist movements in the West, without any resistance either.
Neo-con zionist jews are a big, big no no.
#
I can't believe that I need to spell that out on a board like Holla Forums of all places, but hey, that's where we are right now.