Africa Not Even Once

TL:DR version
Sheboon tells tribe to get rid of all food to be become KANGZ N SHIET result tribe starves.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Jimpacted.

Tbh crisis cults which cannibalize your own are not restricted to africans even if this one was an exorbitantly retarded example.
Just think of the weird protestant churches who believed the world would end in 2000 or that american mass-suicide cult which wasnt even inspired by some great terror like a strange desease or even stranger foreign people with utterly superiour ways moving in.

I think the most contemporary example that comes to mind is that Heaven's Gate cult.

These are smaller examples to this also the people in the cult forced their neighbors to also kill their cattle.

I still think this is taking it to a whole new level .

South American shamanism is vastly superior to African shamanism.

The "Thirty Years War" killed 40% of the german population. Not the same thing as nigs killing their own cattle and burning their food, but still a terrible brothers war…

Here is how I imagine the conversion going

Just like the KKK and the ghost stuff.

Kek

I can't believe you are being so serious on this

/ourgirl/ confirmed.

Its like you white fellas don't practice the dreaming

It appears like the British agree with you, I can't believe she wasn't lynched.

Niggers
Farming

Something doesn't add up in this (((story)))

I guess when most of your people starve because you burned you crops, you would have a change of perceptive on farming, right?

Bantus can farm.
Which is why they could displace the indigenous San people in the south, the ones with the slanted eyes and clickclick language.

Well anyways its getting late, have a play in click click (fuck if I know if this is relevant, title is misspelled slightly)

Shit forgot
Many thanks

Haha

It is like watching apes gather around food. Weird

Sounds a lot like South Africa right now. They're kicking the white farmers off their own land. And we all know the black majority can't work or farm as efficiently as their previous white owners. I suspect starvation and famine in South Africa in a few years time.

Don't forget that they want to "decolonize" science, because western science can't explain vodoo and witchcraft. I sure as hell hope we realize the fortress europe, before shit hits the fan in SA.

Seems to be a quite laughable girl, op

This, and the same goes for the feeble-minded 2012 "sceptics".

Tehehe, meme magic will never serve niggers.

Meme Magic>Nigger Shamanism

The Great Ghost Dance is the classic American instance, isn't it?

Gotta love Africa.