TRUMP REMOVES KEBAB WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE

ENTIRE ISIS LEADERSHIP TIER WIPED OUT IN UNDER 47 SECONDS AS TRUMP BOMBS MASSIVE IRAQ MOSQUE DURING ELITE ISIS GATHERING
TRUMP: "OBAMA RULES NO LONGER IN PLAY."
BOMBING MOSQUES OK NOW.

The Absolute Madman! Tired of winning yet?

prntly.com/2017/03/04/breaking-obamas-rules-trump-bombs-mosque-killing-isis-entire-iraqi-leadership/

Other urls found in this thread:

bb
archive.is/MwbcD
archive.is/5h5o7
prntly.com/2017/03/04/breaking-obamas-rules-trump-bombs-mosque-killing-isis-entire-iraqi-leadership/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice

I figured he had something up his sleeve to go along with the travel ban. They don't want people moving about while they pull off operations.

REKT

DEUS VULTING INTENSIFIES

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I'm not used to the source, but, if it's true, then aweseome. What'll be funny is that Israel can't say anything even if ISIS is them, for to state that is to admit it's them. So, they just have to take it (lose valuable soldiers), or just have ISIS disappear (I.e., they retreat, at least the heads of it who work for them leaving only the few arabs who are low-time soldiers to be quickly irradicated).
I guess it's easier to do this than to stop sending them weapons, after all, one is a background deal in which you'd have to convince people in deep politics, however, to just bomb them is a foreground action which, due to the general consensus that ISIS is bad, makes the act one that can't be told to be bad by the upper political people (lest they lose their standing).
The best they can do is play this "oh no, they might have killed some poor normal arabs" or "oh no, this could set a predence for racism/killing civilian arabs", etc.

theres no source for this and many of the names listed in that article have been dead for years.

Fake news propaganda OP
bb c.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39140882

Your source is clickbait shit but some sandnigger outlets seem to confirm something happened with same people named.

Kuwait News Agency: Int'l coalition kills seven IS militants in Mosul
archive.is/MwbcD

Iraqi News: Coalition airstrike kills IS official and 6 Emirs in western Mosul
archive.is/5h5o7

If we get rid of ISIS too fast, could it harm our travel ban? I mean, every subhuman in ISIS deserves to die, but if we kill them will our blood lust be sated? It's not something I really had to think about under Obama, but it's becoming a very real possibility. On the other hand, lefties would no longer have an excuse to take in refugees. What does the end of ISIS mean for white countries? Will we discover damning evidence against Israel leading to another war or will we lose a rare chance to remove kebab?

time to break nofap

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
TRUMP 2020
ITS HApPENING

this

I'll add this to my suspicions of low-brow Holla Forums meme shilling

Blood lust isn't satiated until infantrymen are fighting by the thousands. The reason Americans went from Iraq immediately into places like Libya and Syria was because the blood lust was never satisfied.

The Vietnamese gave us a good fight (ultimately, they lost millions, we lost 50k) and that sustained us until Desert Storm. That lasted a decade, and we needed more.

America is a berserker nation, and we want to fight. Ever generation grows up on tales of their fathers, or grandfathers fighting a badass war, and they want it themselves. So they push for it.

Unfortunately, any future war on earth that will be on the scale of WW2 will be nuclear, unless we find a way to knock them out of the fight before hand.

Nothing in the (((MSM))). I'm not surprised.

BUT NOTHING IN BREITBART EITHER DESPITE BEING A FEW DAYS OLD

It's getting tiresome having to look at it.

All's fair in love and war.

If you're going to collect yourself with a bunch of VIP's in a singular area and hope that, by good faith for the enemy, they will not annihilate you and your friends in a single go then you deserve to be wiped out.

t. neocon jew

CIAniggers ON SUICIDE WATCH

or dead in the Mosque

Did you have a dream about something other than biting off the ends of kids dicks and decide to post it on Holla Forums, Rabbi?

BBC

B'nai B'rith Cunts

Ya'll just don't realize that Humans like to fight and Humans like war.

We're good at it, and to deny that is to deny Human nature. Life is struggle my friends.

Deus fucking Vult

Sweet.

Stop posting this cuck band for fucks sake.

Checked.

Meh, they're expendable. Just like they treated all ordinary citizens, pushing they're bs psyop narratives.

ROSES ARE RED
VIOLENCE IS DUE
REMOVE KEBAB
AND GAS THE JEW

DEUS VULT

He bombed Tel-Aviv?

Yep. We won.

WE GOT EM

maybe you should poke your eyes out

He didn't say anything Jewish you fucking fags.
It's true. All European peoples, from Celts to Slavs, are warriors at heart. The Germanics (both Anglos and Germans, which make up the majority of the US) most of all.

Obviously the last few wars have been fought for the Jews and not on US terms, but that doesn't change the fact Americans want to fight. Just gotta point them in the right direction.

Uh oh! Looks like israel just lost one of their favorite toys. I bet the kike-kuns will be so heartbroken over this! Good.

It's fake OP.

W-w-w-what?!?!?!? A mosque?!?!?! MUH RACISM!

bad idea user
eventually as you keep doing nofap for a long time, you'd actually find fapping to be repulsive

Jokes aside, count the (((Saudi))) nationals. This is a REAL strike against ISIS.

Metal

why don't you fuck off with you NYT or WaPo tier shilling

>>prntly.com/2017/03/04/breaking-obamas-rules-trump-bombs-mosque-killing-isis-entire-iraqi-leadership/

I want to believe X-Files dot jay peg

Wow this is a major strike to IRaqi operations for ISIS. If the reports are correct these 7 people would be the directors of Islamic War. This could seriously hamstring any major operation that IS might have had in store. Would like to see more news of this but will take at face value for the moment.

Look at the names they were all Saudi nationals. Saudi might as well be shekelberg.

Sabaton are cucks but what is just as funny is music with obvious pagan influences talking about deus vulting against pagans.

the US Air Force released the names on Friday of the remaining leaders killed due to the airstrike on Al-Najjar Mosque in the northwestern part of the city:
– Abu Khalid (Saudi national).
– Sabah al-‘Anzhi (Saudi national).
– Abu ‘Azzam (Saudi national).
– Abu Hijab (Saudi national).
– Abu Siyah (Jordanian national).
– Abu Taybah (Jordanian national).
– Abu Abdul-Rahman Al-Ansari (Saudi national, commander of Jund al-Khalifa, ISIS’ elite assault troops).

In retaliation, Under the guise of poor weather, ISIS militants unleashed a massive counter-attack in residential neighborhoods of western Mosul the following day.According to a military source on the ground, upwards of nine ISIS suicide bombers blew up near army positions held primarily by the Iraqi Federal Police and Rapid Response Units.

The attack was repelled however as the jihadists could not hold onto the neighborhoods seized following the assault. The terror group is rapidly collapsing, with almost all of their Iraqi checkpoints vanishing overnight in ISIS territory.

NO THIS IS ROCKET TO SHOOT AT VEHICLES
ABU
ABU WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

nice ID

bad OP

polite sage that GOES IN ALL FIELDS

My brother loves these guys. Thanks! I'll send him this, that'll make his day lolz

Heil'd

DEAUS VULT

DEUS VULT!

and marx too

well just fuck my shit up

General Chaos

n-no user.. it has to be real this time…

>ENTIRE ISIS LEADERSHIP TIER WIPED OUT IN UNDER 47 SECONDS

I think you meant to post:

>ENTIRE MOSSAD SUBTERFUGE SQUAD WIPED OUT IN 47 SECONDS

Abu… now they are more like kAbum

Historically a huge amount of deus vulting was christcucks killing native Europeans. Not much has changed.

Only if that were true. I think the Zionald has huge balls, but not THAT huge.

BTFO
T
F
O

checked
DEUS VULT
KEK VULT

There are no civilians. Any one of that faith has already sworn themselves to be our mortal enemy and at war with us by their very scripture.

FIRE AND BRIMSTONE ALL THE WAY

Retarded kike propaganda. Trump isn't doing aything, it's all a CNN shitshow for the public and you lot wanking off to it.
As long as Israel is not wiped off the map, nothing changes. And Washington of course. We will get to that next…

Why the fuck is the crusader brown?