WIKILEAKS PRESS CONFERENCE IN T MINUS SIX HOURS @ 9am EASTERN / 1pm UTC / 1400 hours CET

WIKILEAKS PRESS CONFERENCE IN T MINUS SIX HOURS @ 9am EASTERN / 1pm UTC / 1400 hours CET

Streamed LIVE

twitter.....com/wikileaks/status/839015110219804672

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839015110219804672
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839030883948593152
archive.fo/NP9mr
twitter.com
8ch.net/polarchive/res/183.html#1629
archive.is/M9qyg
archive.is/mtq8d
8ch.net/pdf/res/599.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-07/ultimate-fake-news-list
8ch.net/tech/res/720560.html
8ch.net/tech/res/720531.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hoping to wake up to a happening.

Better broken link: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839015110219804672

My body is ready. It's probably nothing but who knows? Maybe we'll become witnesses to a historic event that future generations will remember as the first event that led to a chain reaction. Perhaps a modern version of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria. Also I have nothing better to do.

page doesnt exist.
am I being trolled right now?

I know it's you Julian

IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH CIA FUCKING WITH FRANCE

WEW
ITS HAPPENING

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839030883948593152

dude last time i stayed up all night to watch the alex jones stream of the wikileaks conference and it was a big fat nothing. was comfy as fuck but it was all a big fat nothing. if you staying up tonight dudes, stay comfy. i hope for the happening of happenings but i'm too tired. not doing this again man.

hey. just came in to say it's happening

Le Pen in. EU destroyed before 2017 is over with.

He better not be shilling another book. Hope it outs interference in Euro politics.

CIA and Amazon cloud service

If it turns out to be the CIA messing with the French elections, which it is looking like, I wonder how the morons that have been talking about muh Russian influence are going to feel?

Bet at least one of the MSM stories will be, "Russia and Wikileaks backs Le Pen."

Archive of OP's post btw: archive.fo/NP9mr

everyone knows wikileaks is CIA-controlled psy op. get with the program faggots.

Why do I have a feeling this will hurt US France relations causing the EU to invade and rig the election. Also France has nukes and the PU wants nukes.

I remember the last one…

We'll see..

HAIL ASSANGE

no. apparently someone didn't like that post (read: it begins). see

Downloaded the file. Now I need the pass phrase.

Decryption phrase out:

SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds

Assange is CIA? Assange is part of a cult?

SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds

Those dubs passed unchecked, how so?

Checking.
I put shekels on Le Pen this morning pre-drop. Been memeing her hard lately, it seems unfitting for people known as frogs to not be blessed by Kek.

Uhh Vault 7 Part 1 Dropped 39m ago

twitter.com slash wikileaks/status/839100679625060353

sorry i failed at link )v:

Dunk Dunk Dunk your head in a bucket of semen and inhale, tripfag.

checked, account suspended?

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW DUMB YOU PEOPLE ARE

Wow who'da thunk it! fucking SAGE

Since no-one has made a second thread about the Vault7 drop, I guess we can use this one.

It would be very helpful if someone could scrap all the meme-ish images out of the dump and post them here so we can reverse image search them.

Desperate ponyfag is desperate.

yiff in hell cianigger

skid, CIA AND an erp'ing ponyfag

YIFF IN HELL CIA!

CRASHING THIS AGENCY!

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Oh CIA-kun, why are you so tsundere?

And here I was hoping he had something about MIRAI. Ah well.

This dump could be a big deal for legal reasons, however. Some normies might not care, but some might actually be mad enough to bring this to court. But whenever you have deep state shenaniganery standing is difficult to establish. How did you know they were spying on you? Did you personally have some right breached, etc.

Sadly even this might not be enough for an individual or non-profit to sue. I could see a suit getting shunted over to FISA where the judge would rule that it was really the UK/AUS/SK that was doing the violating so you don't have any recourse, good day. Oh, and this finding is confidential so you can't use it in court against any of the other 5 Eyes. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Part of me really wishes some company under NAFTA would figure out a way to weaponize this information and bring it before a "thoroughly unbiased" ISDR arbitration panel. Maybe a Mexican cellphone manufacturer? Get some sort of precedent out there the rest of us can build on.

Because Ponyfaggots.

Quads confirm CIA-coons are sun dried.

this is a day that will go down in history

wait a minute… didnt that cianigger furfag die in 2004? did we meme this?

HEIL HITLER

CIA Assessment on Surviving Secondary Screening

wikileaks.org/cia-travel/secondary-screening/WikiLeaks_CIA_Assessment_on_Surviving_Secondary_Screening.pdf

Was anyone able to download this?

Is it so much to ask that the DDOSing tickles Assange's sperger and causes him to drop a couple insurance files too?

(Heil'd)
PRAISE KEK

Probably just a fan of his work. Suspect it means Avedon the photographer was CIA funded like so many other "modern" artists.

One can always dream, user. But for now, focus on what we have in front of us.

yeah i want him to drop the 9-11 files already. i want to invest in an israeli glass company

Nm. got it.

Posted here

This being a quote from JFK describing what he wanted to do to the CIA, I am now wondering about JFK's assassination and the implications involved.

So, what DID Assange mean by this?

I bet he's got better shit than 9-11, despite the public outcry for 9-11 being a yuge one (even though most of the people that died were people that were decidedly not on our side anyway, so you know, fuck them). That might be a good one to drop sometime.

Probably that CIA did JFK.

So Michael Hastings was apparently in contact with Wikileaks hours before the CIA murdered him:

The Irish Revenge

Not one, single US media organization has anything on this.

Correction: Breitbart. About 2 minutes ago.

Schengen file was fine, getting a "file damaged" error on the other one.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

Michael Hastings was a cyber car attack 100%. The guy sends a bunch of frantic texts to his friends and family saying he's investigating the intelligence agencies and is on to something huge and has to go off the grid. That night, his car is caught on camera going 100 mph down a random road and swerving into a light pole. The cars engine was found like 30 feet away from the crash. you tell me if that's suspicious

So the CIAnigger that posted that cat picture that had the same filename as some brony says that he worked on ShameBot

archive.is/M9qyg
archive.is/mtq8d

think this is the guy?

Is this the new dig thread?
Here's a bit on Antivirus exploitation.
For you.

Bumping this.

8ch.net/pdf/res/599.html

Reuploaded over here. I've checked the file before uploading.

I fucking love Wikileaks so much

Here's the twitter of the guy who made this.
twitter. com/matalaz

What's suspicious is that you claim 100 mph when he was going about 40, and you did not mention the remote video of the crash, which happened to be caught on a security cam, that showed a detonation under the vehicle BEFORE it hit the tree.

The alt-right's attack dogs, found in online cesspools like Holla Forums or Holla Forums, are remarkable for managing to maintain a combination of strong coordination and group cohesion along with total anonymity. This combination isn't found very often–the subculture of these boards lend themselves well to creating cultural "hive minds", for lack of a better term, that enable an anarchic wasteland of shitposting to launch sophisticated doxxing attacks, propaganda initiatives, harrassment, etc. involving the cooperation of many posters. While hardly the most powerful tool in the broader alt-right's arsenal, it's pretty obvious that they've used this tool to their advantage - one particular area where they've been very useful is in creating and spreading fake news and disinformation, one of the main factors that swung the election towards Trump. Supposedly, they even coordinated an airstrike in Syria.

But these sorts of boards operate primarily on their anonymity, something they work tirelessly to preserve. Chan posts are, of course, completely anonymous, and these communities often do more than just that to protect their activities–Holla Forums's /baphomet/, for instance, has a practice of constantly posting shock images to ward of people from looking at their actual important posts. Were they denied this shield of anonymity, I suspect that many of these keyboard warriors - hardly the valorous soldiers they occasionally imagine themselves as - would not be willing to continue.

Of course, we can't divine who they are from anonymous 4chan posts. But that's where the language information I posted above comes into play.

Just from observing 4chan's Holla Forums over the last few months (primarily threads on China), it's plainly obvious that […] these communities have developed their own quirks of language. Some are blatant and obvious - Holla Forums, for instance, uses the phrases "Chinky-binky" and "Sink the chink" with great regularity, which are not found in other racist circles. These racist slogans themselves are not very useful, but other statements like them can be - I don't have the linguistics knowledge to look, but given the tightly-knit and insular nature of these communities, I suspect that they have more innocuous idioms that they've developed over time, which might well leak over into their everyday speech. And, more importantly, into their regular posting.

After all, a lot of people on Holla Forums probably don't just post on Holla Forums. I'm sure they have accounts on Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, and many other internet locales–and it's much easier to divine their identities from said non-anonymous places. To be clear, I am not advocating doxxing–doxxing is the release of private information like phone numbers or emails or addresses or so forth, which is illegal and should not be done. However, if we could "give a face to the posts" and expose these public identities' participation in Holla Forums, I'd think the resulting ostracization would do much to prevent many people from taking part in these communities, and force the rest to further isolate themselves from the world, alienating them.

And with computers, this just might be possible. It might be possible to gather a lot of posts on places where the alt-right gathers, like Holla Forums and /r9k/ and Holla Forums and so forth, and use data processing technology to identify what phrases are used there that are not found in normal English or in the broader chan culture. If we can find just a few of these which are not overtly racist (and thus usable in everyday conversation), we might just be able to use this to unmask hundreds of members of the alt-right's troll legions.

Where is this from?

hah! CIAniggers are immune to our secret weapon. remember to never stop being racist.

also, which page is that on?

embrasing tbh

Given that he's talking about consensus shaming us as though we'd all cowardly abandon our ideas in the face of social criticism, it's from Reddit.

Kek. Reads like something some affirmative action CIAniggers wrote and shopped around the office, was laughed at and then warned not to submit it. CIAnigger couldn't bear to see all his good work go to waste, so he posted it on leddit.

Wikileaks are far too kind about the CIAniggers' actions. Saying things like 'they lost control', 'scored own goals'. These actions were and are meant to weaken the Western (white) world in order to turn it over to the kikes, the Chinese and any other highest bidders. This is not a case of incompetence but treason. Of course, it's entirely possible Wikileaks are just trying to be kind to give the CIAniggers a way out to explain their 'failure to protect' the USA.

Julian's already mocking their fucking incompetence and reminding them that retaliation would be a mistake. I'm pretty sure that's shitposting enough for someone who doesn't have the means to punish them. Let Trump do the lynching.

This.

fucking what

Dis gun b gud

Press conference will just be 2 hours of Assange trying to sell his book and a whole load of nothing like normal… typical Wikileaks.

Some CIA fag read one thread about China and extrapolated it to the entire board all year long. Whether this was because he was lazy or just retarded remains to be seen.

So you're saying…

He didn't Lurk Moar?

Where the hell are you getting this from, user?

JFK, only leftist i can respect. He was a degenerate in all things, but even he couldn't go on with this madness. The man had a heart

isn't that just the plot to last seasons south park?

who do you think writes south park? CIANIGGERS

CARLOS GODDAMIT

I want to know if the sites owned by democrats party will try to manipulaste and supress this to hide everything like all the wikileaks emails hacked of DNC talking about the media of democrats party, their lies, their manipulation was supressed

Maybe the media owned by democrats party will try to manipulate this or don't care, will report this about CIA, but they supressed and don't show the content and information of wikileaks of hacked emails of DNC, Democrats party and their corrupt media

CIA malware targets iPhone, Android, smart TVs.

Have more here:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Some parts of text

Leftypol are a pathetic cancer and shills tryingh to dominate other boards and shill against Holla Forums while defend the establshment with some other bullshit garbage sometimes, if we live under the rule of these disgusting trash trying to shill and make board war we never would have real information

Holla Forums have their userbase constructed in Holla Forums and gamergate exodus, leftypol shills who try to find libtards on reddit and shill for government will not win.

Now i want to know, will the left-wing websites of tech who only copy and paste the media owned by democrats party

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-07/ultimate-fake-news-list

Report this wikileaks about CIA? Or they will try to supress, hide, everything like HIllary Clinton and DNC Hacked emails on wikileaks? And this is only the first pack

Have much more things than this but have few collection here

8ch.net/tech/res/720560.html

8ch.net/tech/res/720531.html

They'll probably make it sound very uninteresting, and do some explosive clickbait circus about something else to make sure nobody pays attention to this.

CIA malware targets iPhone, Android, smart TVs

Have more here:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Some parts of text

Oh god, we're about to see some shit.

Dare you enter my Magical Realm?

IT'S THE RUSSIAN HACKERS.

That depends. How much horse pussy are we talking about, here?

Does anyone have a link that actually works?

Go back to /monster/ and never return.

I don't mix and match. I'm a purist.

How can you be a purist if you have degenerate fetishes? Or any fetishes?

Abrahamic no-fun death cultist pls go

I'm not a Christian, I just think that fetishes are degenerate.

Fun is bad. Why are you having fun? How can you possibly have fucking FUN when SHIT LIKE THIS IS GOING ON?!

These techniques permit the CIA to bypass the encryption of WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Wiebo, Confide and Cloackman by hacking the "smart" phones that they run on and collecting audio and message traffic before encryption is applied.
The CIA also runs a very substantial effort to infect and control Microsoft Windows users with its malware. This includes multiple local and remote weaponized "zero days", air gap jumping viruses such as "Hammer Drill" which infects software distributed on CD/DVDs, infectors for removable media such as USBs, systems to hide data in images or in covert disk areas ( "Brutal Kangaroo") and to keep its malware infestations going.
Many of these infection efforts are pulled together by the CIA's Automated Implant Branch (AIB), which has developed several attack systems for automated infestation and control of CIA malware, such as "Assassin" and "Medusa".

Attacks against Internet infrastructure and webservers are developed by the CIA's Network Devices Branch (NDB).

The CIA has developed automated multi-platform malware attack and control systems covering Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, Linux and more, such as EDB's "HIVE" and the related "Cutthroat" and "Swindle" tools, which are described in the examples section below…

Because I'm not some bluepill that just got here, it's not some huge culture shock that things are bonkers nor a buzzkill. It's background, and it's actually going in a pretty good direction for once. Cool your spergtism, my good manlet.

No. Never.

Degeneracy is not a meme. It's an actual thing.

I'll let the thread go back on topic now, but you can fuck off with that shit. Everything is a buzzkill. At least when it comes to that side of things. For me at any rate. I'm disgusted with it all because of things that happened before. But what else is there? Fetishism disgusts me and it's degenerate in my opinion. Deal with it.

That's pretty easy to do, you know.

Im either reading the timezonea wrong or OPs dates are telling me tgis streamed 3 hours ago. Yet nobody is talking about it? Whats up? Am I just being a collosal faggot?

Operation:Weeping Angel(Reference to Dr Who where you turn your back or blink and the angel gets closer to you)

CIA cyber hack that can take over Samsung smart TV's with a "false" off mode that monitors everything you say,same with TV's that have camera's attached. It can take over smartphones and use them as a location finder,camera and audio recorder without you knowing and it can take over car systems. Basically anything connected to the internet can be used as a spying device at a momen't notice. Possibly even remote assassination in regards to the cars.

8671 pages of CIA cyber intelligence documents were leaked today and this is literally tip of the iceberg.

These techniques permit the CIA to bypass the encryption of WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Wiebo, Confide and Cloackman by hacking the "smart" phones that they run on and collecting audio and message traffic before encryption is applied.
The CIA also runs a very substantial effort to infect and control Microsoft Windows users with its malware. This includes multiple local and remote weaponized "zero days", air gap jumping viruses such as "Hammer Drill" which infects software distributed on CD/DVDs, infectors for removable media such as USBs, systems to hide data in images or in covert disk areas ( "Brutal Kangaroo") and to keep its malware infestations going.
Many of these infection efforts are pulled together by the CIA's Automated Implant Branch (AIB), which has developed several attack systems for automated infestation and control of CIA malware, such as "Assassin" and "Medusa".

Attacks against Internet infrastructure and webservers are developed by the CIA's Network Devices Branch (NDB).

The CIA has developed automated multi-platform malware attack and control systems covering Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, Linux and more, such as EDB's "HIVE" and the related "Cutthroat" and "Swindle" tools, which are described in the examples section below.

It was postponed because of CIAnigger interference.

So did this actually go anywhere or what?

Will there be press conference or not?

Checked for should have read the whole thread.
When was it rescheduled to?

Vid Link or shill?

Should be up on the WL Twitter when it is announced, don't think it has been yet.

why is assange still not a free man?

Because the ZOG is vast and full of cucks.

welp, my hopes with trump seems to vanished slowly into the darkness.

OY VEY!

Fuck you

yeah, keep going as if nothing happened that could actually make things better.

But be not afear'd.

Underchecked quads right here.

fucking CIAniggers

Cool hacks CIA, wanna bring them to the White House?

holy fucking shit

https:// wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_16384212.html

Wait, we did what ?

Shortly before election, ISIS mudslimes were getting cocky and posted pictures of themselves outdoors near noticeable structures in cuckchan. Nobody had to do shit.

fucking CIAniggers.

Wait…. wait….
If you go into the documentation section of the leak it has all of the scripts and backdoors. You can use all of these tools yourself. Is this for real ?
Are we CIAniggers now ?

SHILLS ARE NOW POSTING ANIME

I REPEAT

SHILLS ARE NOW POSTING ANIME

NOTHING IS SACRED

Preaching to the choir

>>>/bog/

LADS
MUH
SIDES

I'm not sure offhand, but afaik it was confirmed years ago that his vehicle exploded prior to the collision.