Shouldm the state interfere with 'right wing families'?

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/blond-cheerful-families-dangerous-right/

I know. But source aside what do you think of this?

Original article

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/so-erkennen-sie-eine-nazi-familie-blond-nett-unauffaellig-antideutscher-rassismus-in-apothekenblatt-a1937215.html

I don't German but I don't think it's satire.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoch_Times
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely retarded and I think its satire.

Liberals and aut-rightists squabbling over their spooks.

Who cares?

It's not. They really did publish this article in a apothecary magazine - beware of blond, dedicated mothers with braids, they might be nazi.

Considering how dishonest brietbart is at the best of times do you really trust them to interpret something written in german for you?

Do you German? Article is posted in OP.

I know the first word is extreme right.

You know this for a fact or you just treating your opinion like fact?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoch_Times

Kek

Alt-right version of Gawker is spicing up their news as always.

What's your point? I didn't accuse left/pol/ of thinking like this. I asked if you support it. Do you?

Seems like you inferred it.

I'm not inferring anything.

Brietbart's take is that this is all part of le evil leftist media but the editorial board of the broadsheet itself is conservative. Just more bullshit printed to manufacture more outrage.

Jesus fuck Breitbert didn't come up with the article, a German journal did, and presented it with a straight face. Now you can call them center right all you like, but it is plain that the far right is seen as a far bigger issue than the far left by the center right. My question was do yous here support it?

SHIT LADS. Switch tactics.

It's because the far left has been neutered ever since the fall of the
USSR. They control exactly zero territory outside of some small anarkiddie groupings like the Zapatistas. Neoliberals not liking fascists isn't a surprise. It's pretty hip to be at least alt right in [current year].

Oh look it's some more manufactured outrage by right wing crybabies about shit nobody would have even known or cared about otherwise.

Again it wasn't Breitbart that came out with this. Whether or not they reported on it this kind of shit is pushed in German media. Unless you're suggesting the original source was playing some clever d&c?

wew lad

You say nobody gives a fuck, the implication being we should just let them get on with it?

I read it and this is really disturbing. It's definitely not satire but it's just so strange. Why would they demonise a family of such description like that? It seems comfy and would fit as much in leftism as right wing.

It's not the demonisation so much as the implication that something should be done. Germany really is far gone.

Sounds idiotic to me
1. Most people die their hair blonde
2. You can't presume jackshit based off of a persons genetics

You can, but it's not always accurate. It's better/more effective to analyse using news browsing and purchase history to compile datasets. If they don't match up, they aren't likely to be an actual threat, outside of illogical political action in bad faith.

I'm German and it's not satire.

eww go away turkroach