4 AM

Losing Control?

Goddammit Ritsu.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

Castle is making a 4am picture. >>>/4am/1352 If you want anything to be in it or you want to discuss what the picture should look like, please leave a post for him. We also have a meta thread up. >>>/4am/1382 If you wish to discuss the board in general do it there.

hey fags

Fuck you

Why so late?

P L A Y V I D E O G A M E S

4am tomboys are love edition?
posting tomboys instead of catbras tonight.

You niggers play any VIDEOGAMES?

RIP RITSU

Least we have pure love.

Hey nerds.

I played some mother fucking doom earlier
It was fun

What did he do this time?

Heya

I'm experimenting with Android emulators, is there any way to make controllers work on Nox? I hate using the 3 and 4 keys to tilt the phone on Ridiculous Fishing

He didn't make the thread. Probably unconscious somewhere.

Speaking of, shill time. >>>/4am/

Why the change?

Daily reminder to watch Patlabor.

What a confidence. I played some DOOM as well.

Of course. I played some Doom, Plutonia to be more specific. Whoever made this really loves Archviles.

Today was pretty good
Drove about 250km today because I had an interview, pretty good driving roads too

I think you mean coincidence

Feels good man

I made this

opinions?

>realize that I need to give money to all those indie devs I pirated from also I want Overwatch

I've been listening to Protomen and ERPing for like two hours.
What the fuck is wrong with me.

he drank shitty raspberry vodka and sprite and fell unconscious I think.

Yakuza said to post tomboys tonight so thread isn't ded.
Also saw the first episode of the OVA for Patlabor tomboy a cute, but the two pilots are pretty useless at the mechas.

you can give your money to the shitty indie devs later, and skip out on overwatch now.

I got to finally play some today. Holy shit I love you spergs. Now if someone would accept my request to join the outfit.

Watching anime again after nearly 2 years, good anime not that modern moeshit garbage you fags like so much.

read jojo you faggot

You don't need to buy the games just because you pirated them. Only buy them if you actually got them.

Did you say you were from the thread on the application? Try bringing it up in the thread.

You don't need a fancy ass keyboard, headset, or mic. Get a nice monitor though, don't skimp out on that

Oh. Wasn't here last night; was expecting he did something on par with the shower-shitter to warrant that.

Hope any anons in Boston stay safe; Holla Forums's speculating a chimpout when the weather clears up out there. Glad that doesn't happen where I live.

I put in "I came here for the le reddit army" so I figured that was enough. If I don't get accepted tomorrow I'll complain on the thread. My name was "AtLeastImNotJakeRapp"

Nah just said it was okay. Not that I don't mind.

Probably. Lack of sleep and all that.

Yeah, gotta love the Casali brothers.

Auto correct fucked my shit up.

Part of the fun of Patlabor is it will often point out the impracticality of mecha.

That was it. I was questioning why he was in the thread last night.

I've read the first part and got to the chapter where they meet that nazi guy on the second but i sort of dropped it after that for no good reason. I guess that ill get back to it.

I don't know
I kind of feel bad because I never actually contributed to games like MnB, FTL, and such

I only have earbuds, a monitor from like 2005, and (I think) a shitty 2004 microphone laying around.

I'm fucked user

Least he's sleeping now right?

If you don't have the patience for it, watching part 2 is acceptable. Part 3 is where shit gets really unique, though the main character is fairly bland. But other characters get fights as much as he does, so it's easy to ignore that he's so ordinary,

Yep.

Just remember, Anthony Burch is such a cuck he lost the title of King Cuck.

I dropped it after finishing Part 5 because it was so fucking bad holy shit. If you can put up with it Part 6 is supposed to be good. I really don't know how the Nips have it as their favorite.

If you really liked them, buy those specifically rather than everything because you felt bad.

A second post.

A third post.

A fourth post.

A fifth post.

A sixth post.

why

A seventh post.

Nah ritsu isn't dead yet.
just needs to drink non bitchy drinks however.

More pure love in the thread is best though.

Don't be silly mecha's are completely practical since they run off of your willpower and manly spirit!

can always buy them later though.

Jesus Christ what a madman

Why?

An eighth post.

A ninth post.

BOY HE BOUT TO DO IT

How long can you go?

The military grade stuff still seems pretty functional.

After Plutonia I'll check out some of the more complex mods.

Stop making me remember her

;_;

A tenth post.

Speaking of sleeping
I don't know how this happens to me but every so often it does.

That honestly begs the question: If the King Cuck is cucked out of his title, where does he stand in comparison to whoever usurped the throne?

I assume he's either trying to get a response to his first one or trying to push the thread to the bump limit faster.

BOY HE DID IT

An eleventh post.

Yep.

Ritsu really needed that sleep though so.

Wow i'mpressive

A twelve one.

I'm back.

I have a 5:4 screen and a shitty mouse and keyboard. It works. Mic cost 3 bucks including shipping and the headphones were about 20.
Really should get a new screen.

please, you're upsetting the autists in the discord.

A thirteenth one.

A fourteenth one.

Not all mecha's are created equal. The action picks up later.

I hope you enjoy them. Don't get beat down like I did when I first played Plutonia.

Is this you? >>>/rec/6318

A fifteenth post.

sup cancerfags

nice vidya threads to checkout

none
Holla Forums is dead

A sixteenth post.

Eh…I'd let em now.

Real news would be nice

A seventeenth post.

THE TEARS MUST FLOW

An eighteenth post.

I'm cranking a 1366x768 and a 1280x1024 monitor with a 1920x1080 tv for video. I can never go back to a single monitor set up again, it would just kill my productivity.

WEW
DING DONG Holla Forums IS DEAD

A nineteenth post.

How about you use the catalog, you huge marble baby?

At least I'm having fun. Have some fun with us all night long.

ignore this nigger im the real deal
Holla Forums is dead
check out this alternate board instead
>>>/vcollins/

I feel you man, I've finally got around watching Fate/Stay Night after quickly realizing there is a sequel and a prequel.

So far, the only conclussion I've drawn is that GILGAMESH DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG, NEVER

That happens to me everytime I try to reset my sleeping schedule, such a pain.

if you want me to post the tomboy types again I will.
And he doesn't deserve sleep after RASPBERRY FLAVOURED VODKA

Does it follow the normal mecha show pattern?
Action -> slow build up ->action

A twentieth post

I'm not even trying to, though I really should. Need to move in a few weeks.

Oh.

Thought it was stronger.

Played DS3 all today. Still down since job prospects are grim, and got no female attention at con this past weekend, despite being in better shape.

Last year I ended up spending a whole day with a couple of hot cosplayers.

Feel free to stop any time you worthless piece of biological waste

He did it, the absolute madman

At least they could've gotten english speakers for the english characters.

Jesus.

Last time I went to a convention I was kicked out of the "play games" section for not being 18 and then spent my time playing the classic consoles

No. It's more like a slice of life. Some episodes don't even really have the robots. Some focus on them entirely. The movies are also very good.

But isn't everyone in this thread a worthless piece of biological waste?

Do you really expect them to get competent English speakers?

Dat projection.

A twenty first post.

will NOT let bullies win

Everyone on this site really.

ur mom lol

watching FSN?
I hope you mean Unlimited blade works.
And the only sequel to that is Fate hollow ataraxia which is only a VN

To much effort not enough reward for changing sleeping pattern.
Any reason for moving then?

Just a bitch drink sadly, though better then what he normally drinks so baby steps.

what a fag ignore women make money, DS3 Or any vidyais worth playing instead of trying to get "female attention"
Job market is shit though.

Saber counts as a tomboy kinda.

pleb
l
e
b

A shit

May Kek give you protection from bullies.

A twenty second post.

Mornin'

Worth it.

niggerpleb

A twenty third post.

A twenty fourth post.

A twenty fifth post.

suck my dick pleb

He has a point.

I believe in you. You will post 300 times.

Focusing on trying to find a lover is wasting energy really.

I've already seen F/SN and Fate Zero.

I'm waiting a while until I begin Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks.

A twenty sixth post.

What does he normally drink?

im calling mark he's gonna ban you >:^(

A twenty seventh post.

Semen

By Allah, woman!

You're gonna fuck up the pattern eventually

A twenty eighth post.

A twenty ninth post.

So did any1 play video games today?
wtf happend to 4am threads jesus christ

wew

Hit 100.

A thirty third post.

Ran out of pictures?

try beating my record faggot

A thirtieth post.

Didn't even realize it was 4:30. Mostly been watching Overwatch streams today for lack of anything better to do. Turns out my half-dead rig can still run Broforce, so that's alright I guess.

Just one spamming autist. Don't worry about it.

I've been replaying Plutonia because a friend is playing it. I died twice on the first level. I'm getting rusty. I also played a bit of that Deus Ex revision mod.

Discard yourself from the gene pool.

Some souls 3 and helping my friend test his snapmap thing in doom 4

lel

Impressive.

What's ol' jew Mark going to do?

As I mentioned earlier, Planetside and I got a little bit of Battlefleet in.

Why waste time finding a 3DPD lover when you can find 2D perfection?

F/SN by Deen?
Thats terrible and you should feel bad for watching it.
Unlimited blade works is worth the watch now though and will wash the shittyness of DEEN away.
It also has a cute tomboy in the first few episodes too

Bitchy cocktails I think.

shoah

I'm playing Plutonia as well. The plan is to play more Doom wads.

Looks like somebody doesn't know how to filter and missed this event

A thirty seventh post.

why are you enabling your friend

Nice try

I already have m8.

OY VEY

I am fine with Megu spam.

Filters don't work for me

Because I actually like the game?

Seriously there's enough nonsense about Doom 4 in that retarded general, I don't need to see it in the 4am threads.

Looks like someone is a triggered retard that has to filter people because he can't handle the bants

They became more entertaining.

I'd do unspeakable things to Tatsumaki.

3DPD A SHIT!
I never drink so can't comment.

Where?

Well it did felt like Shirou was acting like a fedora helmet white knight most of the time; and his relationship with Saber did felt really forced, I mean who the fuck wakes up one day and says "I'm suddenly in love with this ghost thing".

I saw G'kar and Mr.Morden. That's a party to me

You using Palemoon?

t. shower shitter

I'd fug her until she stops being a little shit

A fifty second post.

Yes actually.

Why does Palemoon have so many isuses with stuff, I don't wanna use firefox or chrome.

Oh okay. I wish I had more B5 pics. I'll just post tomboys.

Then good job being smart.

cocktails are fine for fancy events, but drinking them to get drunk is a waste of time and faggotry.
Drink with me instead.

Saber isn't a ghost, and they butcher all of Shirou character in the DEEN version.
Spoilers He isn't stupid or thick headed he is crazy and thinks he doesn't deserve anything

you and your friend should try older doom games
they have a better mapmaking system and are also multiplayer
i'm not gonna shitpost, just give you better options

Same. I can't even hide threads. It sucks.

So what do you guys about the future of 8ch overall?
I don't want another exodus, but if Jim nukes any more boards I'm fucking out of here to 16chan.
inb4
This is about free speech nígger, it's either free of it ain't.
You can't have 90% free speech, you can have almost free speech, it's either free, or it is not free.

The core of Firefox in general has gone to shit because Mozilla are spending more time pushing "equality" more than fixing their fucking web browser. Almost every fork of Firefox I've used has gone to shit one way or another like right now I'm using Waterfox and memory leaks are up the fucking ass.

Should I play the VN's then?

I didn't think I was right. It's because Palemoon is a fork of a version of Firefox that is at least 10 revisions old. It's completely fucked and you should just ask Holla Forums for a replacement.

Fuck off Josh.

Made it to Lava Village in Ys II. Pretty neat being able to use Roo form to chat with monsters.

Actual house instead of an apartment. Too bad it's hot as fuck here and it's going to be a summer move.

Yea I fucking hate the memory leak issues.

Yes, unlimited blade works is a great adaption for the route but the VN/source is always better.

summer move is great, you don't freeze while all your shit is packed and you don't have to move shit while its raining on you.
Gratz on getting a house though.

You got any better ideas for a replacement?
There's endchan I guess…

Anyone have the full size of this? I only got the thumbnail before the thread was nuked. I can't dubspost with a thumbnail.

Shit game. Was it because she wasn't disabled enough? Is her mutant pink hair not enough?

'Cause it take forever, right.

I won't but I would.

A fifty third post.

I'm going to Touhnochan but there's also the 8.pl backup that Holla Forums thought about using. /sp/ went to 76chan, and there's always 7chan.

True, at least it won't rain on my vidya. But Moving in 100+ degree weather isn't fun, especially if it takes a long ass time for the building to cool down because the previous owners understandably turned the fans and AC off before they left.

This one maybe?

8pl is horrible.

Ah fuck, so many options.
I really don't want to leave, but Jim seems to really want to make 8ch start profiting(8ch costs about 2k per month at the moment) and he may start "cleaning" the site even more so he can put in proper ads.

Which is why I'm not using it.

and because they are fruity and girl, drinking them makes you a fag.
But you would and should.

100+ try not to move into hell where the water boils then.

Wish me luck for my room inspection today

It's miles better than Lainchan.

He's already datamining so there's no reason to worry.

You talking about the animu or the movie because to me both weren't all that great. The Ufotable animu was a lot better than the movie but I feel like you can't really do a complete adaption of Stay Night because of all the minor shit Nasu wanted to write and you're missing out a lot of it by not playing the VN.

The only decent alternative is Chrome but of course it's Jewgle so unless you want a botnet running through your history. I have to use it every now and then though because web development annoyingly enough.

If anymore shit happens I'm probably just gonna fuck off to lainchan despite how dead the site is and how shitty their hotpockets are.

Thanks fam. Have a Mako.

I'm not moving out of town or anything, so the heat's nothing new at all. I just don't like being stuck in it more than I have to, and moving everything's going to take at least a few hours.

Proof?Jim didn't even know what FOSS was until 2 days ago, I doubt he can datamine.

You're NOT funny

Ok

Isn't there chromium and bravo though?

I got permabanned there for saying I was new after halfchan got fucked but before Holla Forums was a thing.

Oh, why is Ritsu such a faggot.

What's so bad about Lainchan?

That's why you don't tell people you're a newfag, retard.

Perhaps I'll just start my own place.

I've had noting but hype for overwatch and my cd key hasn't arrived yet.
This is torture
how shitty did my life get, how can waiting a bit more for a game make me feel such despair

That's because it's owned by the asian Jew.

Have you ever seen Aim for the Ace. It has the original Mako, named Maki.

why do you think.

"no"

Good luck, Holla Forums has at least 4 FOSS imageboards in production at this point(and only 2 of them are focusing on the logo)

the anime version of it, the movie version was terrible no budget terrible fight scenes didn't expand or explain anything needed for it.

I've shifted house multiple times for earthquake repairs, doesn't take hours to shift the crap just packing and unpacking takes the most time.

a question scientists will never find the answer too.

I just think it's better to not trust an admin.

That's because they really fucking hate 4chan and have since 2005

Circlejerk as bad as Reddit, tripfags as far as the eye can see, userbase similar to Tumblr, moderators that will watch you excessively and throw around longer bans the more you get banned.

Hiro bought it. It's now under the ownership of 4chan.

see

So far I only got that it's the place every oldfag went to before halfchan became cancer circa 2007 and that halfchan there is pronounced niggertits

Well let's see. Today was a big day.
I got up, got ready, went to the bank. Got my check managed and the money handled. Got part of a present for a friend, then went to the pawn shop to finally put the other butcher cleaver on layaway and put more down on the pistol I put up 2 weeks ago. Filled up my tank at the gas station and finally got another gift in the mail for someone.
Visited the Warboss, he shaved and apparently his dog is still a problem. But he liked the gift. A friend of mine came to visit me while I was at his store. Then after that, I made my to the gas station to have some food. It was great.
Then after I got home and did some chores and the like I started working on a character sheet for this Caveman P'n'P RPG. I am finally back to roleplaying & Storytelling after a hiatus on account of my friend's birthday.
My little sister came by, I hung out with her but she wanted to learn how to Run a game. I taught her almost everything I could remember off the top of my head casually and it filled up about 4 pages.
We sat downstairs and watched stuff on youtube for a bit.
The friend I had living with me is still gone and will likely be gone a while. The man's a bigger fuck-up than Huey poster, as in he scrubbed his ass with his underwear and never washed them. He stuffed them back into his plastic drawer thing…
My other friend who's kind of a washy cunt found this appropriately disgusting, but the guy I had living with me, will be taking care of his grandma as she has heart surgery soon.
I have almost all of my affairs in order short of a new PC and I even bought a new chair to sit in today so the old wood ones we had would not break any further.
I had a Dream this week that took a shard of me with it.
I added another 100 spikes to my vest. 3 people have noticed so far.
The new girls at work are doing good.
I have another birthday to this coming week with another friend.
Overall solid 8 out of 10.

I never knew that. That's pretty cool fam.

Just stop being a retard and evade the ban.

I didn't see circlejerking, but I'm not a regular. A lot of people with opposing opinions on there actually. Seems like less of an echo chamber than 8ch to be honest.

Proof?

I wasn't even the guy that got banned, I never went to that chan

nice blog, upvoted
:^)

I didn't know about Bravo but from what I heard from Chromium is they still have some slight amount of Jewgle botnet but I didn't verify that info. Plus I really fucking hate the chrome style of GUI, it's fucking awful.

I haven't been banned yet so I haven't experienced any issues yet. If you have any suggestions that aren't going to datamine me where I can talk about my animu and vidya then be my guest.

That movie was pretty fucking awful. But even with the animu I thought that it wasn't that great at trying to cram everything in. I have no idea how they're going to do the UBW movies honestly.
I don't want to see Illya get killed again.

This thread's gone to shit pretty quickly.

I think they are required to have some botnet or something, but they aren't FOSS so no one can know it seems.

I just heard people talking about it when Jim bought us. I can't remember the details exactly. Sorry.

yer, filters help

any fun?

doom4.. is it as shit as iv seen from gameplay vids?

iv been meaning to get into planetside
got it downloaded might give it a go tonight

did i trigger you?

The next movies they are putting out for it is the heavens feel route, which I think will be made into 3 movies or something, so doable when you do it like that.
The pacing for the animu was fine they just screwed up a few small things which wasn't too bad.
You can always watch fate/Illya if you want to see a happy illya route.

Good luck. Anywhere us shitlords move will probably get DDoS'd into oblivion to the point it needs a host list Jim or Hiro to support it in exchange for that sweet, sweet data.
Good thing 98% of what I say on chans is a lie.

Why is finding mods/admins that don't want to be control-freaks so hard?

fug. I meant to say Heaven's feel. Now I must commit seppuku.

Lots of hassle and responsibility, no reward. Thus most of the people willing to do it want either money or power or both.

It started out as something that was made because moot pissed off people enough for it ot be made, and then became it's own concoction of elitism and cancer that's still around because it's been around for so long.

Keep in mind I haven't been there in fucking years and I'm skimming the ED page for information. It's just full of people who think "the interwebs r srs bznz" rather than "the internet is for shitposting"

There's always going outside. I'm thinking of just sticking with the people here if I ever fully reintegrate.

I'm onto you little shit.

Because it's the only control they have.

I don't really trust Jim, but I have nothing against him. I will stay because 3DPD child model shit needs to fuck off. If they go after 2D, I'm out of here.

No.

"no"

Plutonia is fun. The Deus Ex one is alright. Haven't played a lot yet. It changes the levels some and adds a bit of clutter. It's comfy at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

Oh boy

Yes end yourself for forgetting the name of the route where Rider is amazing in it.

I did that for a run, cold air burns my lungs it seems
3/10 would not recommend, graphics are nice though.

I don't like it either but I do dislike how a higher up is basically issuing an edict. The point of Holla Forums is that stuff like this is done at a board level if it isn't about US law.

This was back when moot wanted to be a little girl and the site was full of weeaboos banned from Something Awful.

"no"

We're fucked either way.

That's my problem too. I'm not into pedoshit but it bothers me because, like it or not, it's a step closer to 4chan and handing out global bans for questioning mods and everything they do there.

I had a quick look at Fate/Illya but it didn't really interest me that much. Shame because I really like Illya and I wish I pat her head and say everything's alright.

Too bad all my friends from here I rarely talk to now and the friends I have IRL are all either plebbit faggots or just plain cringe worthy. I still have them around because it's either that or no one.

I wouldn't mind hosting a server if I ever get around to getting the income and the equipment to host a small server. As long as the traffic stays low I would keep it up. I would probably try host it on something like TOR or i2p if I can convince everyone to use it because muh encryption.

Pure genius, yes fuck free speech.
Mark, please censor my post.
Jim, remember to nuke /ss/,/ara/,/wx/,/k/ and Holla Forums next

I'm thinking of just sticking to chatrooms if this all falls apart.

ahhh yeer?

awesome, might give plutonia a try. wats it like?
also nice dubs

pg. 41 of Fun with a Pencil. I'm going to make it through this book this Summer, I fucking swear on me mum.

If you like SoL shows, cute girls, witches and the fate universe you will like Fate Illya, even though its 2lewd some times.
Its a shame the VN was rushed and they didn't put in an Illya route like they were going too

wasting yer time

Don't forget it's literal pay to win, you can't control what character you spawn as, the developers haven't logged on in fucking centuries.

If I wasn't living with family, the only people I would interact with would be you faggots.

I don't think we should stop there. We also need to nuke /r9k/ because they might start that beta uprising.

Yes.

oh here we go

You ate my drawing ya scurvy wanka!

Dude that's right, think of the fucking children.
Actually, let's ban Holla Forums because it's been proved that vidya makes children violent.

Lainchain does take things too seriously. If you want to shitpost somewhere other than 8ch, 420chan's random board is alright. Kirt is a fucking faggot but he usually stays on the garbage vidya board so he won't bother you.

It's doom 2 styled maps, but with a much larger emphasis on difficulty. Expect to see a ton of revenants, changunners, and archviles. Lots of things taking pot shots. A lot of the levels are very unique.

I do math when I'm in school. I don't gotta worry about that right now.

I think we need to delete /a/ too, because anime fucks with people's minds just as much as video games do.

I don't want to go to 4chan to shitpost because I'll probably be banned before I can do much of anything on top of the history.

The site knows Illya is worth posting more then your drawing though.

underage pls

Look who it is

You have to be 18 to post on Holla Forums.

Dude we forgot about Holla Forums too, that batman movie is rated 18+ isn't it?Goddamit why won't someone think of the children?

I'm in love with the idea of a friend of mine. I'm sure she would be a fucking coward about it reality, but she was always there for me, so part of me still sees her as The Boss from MGS3.

5K miles separate us, before psychological differences even factor in.

I must be strong with the grill I have, She already cares for me, plus she's been complaining about Fallout 4 and wanting to go back to replaying New Vegas. That's a point, yeah? I should just be happy with a grill who acknowledges New Vegas's superiority. Perhaps one day I'll push her to Fallout 2/1.

ewww

Fuck it, just delete the entire site.

wew lad She's a keeper.

lainchan owner also is a fucking weirdo
like show his penis for attn weirdo
tho this may slanderous lies, i do remember our /cyber/ shitting on lainchan like there's no tomorrow bout 6-8months back

there's so few people that play eve here its ridiculous. no1 to discuss it with
mfw people talk bout goons getting fucked in the ass but dont talk bout eve in the fucking thread

i still gotta finish doom 2
better get cracking

I wouldn't recommend it.
Also,

Playing MMOs past 2007 is pretty gay homie

And that's where you lost me right there.

This.

One mistake I made was not staying dedicated.
DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID FAGGOT!
Unless you're not happy with her.

Plutonia is hard as fuck compared to Doom II. I hope you're playing on ultra violence.

We should also deal with boards like /furry/ and /kemono/ because they cause people to become zoophiles.

The person that replied to your first meta post has been yanking your chain the entire time, but you're too stupid to see that. You have fun with your meta shit. Don't forget to get upset about shit that has been banned since start getting banned again.

The only reason I played Tera was to dick with the 8/v/ guild before everyone stopped playing the game. It wasn't that good and I never got into a situation where I was actually playing with them because everyone was either far too high of a level or far too low of a level.

I'm 21. I use college and school interchangeably.

That's overall my experience with all the MMOs I ever tried to play with Holla Forums

It has plenty of action, just has comfy moments where they are all being cute.
Webm is spoilers.

He was shitposting too.

Reported. Enjoy your ban. :^)

less talk more proof

Illya is a filthy slut.

DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL

I'm just glad that the Planetside 2 guild is piss easy to play with since it's an MMOFPS.

just who do you think I am.

MMO's are not worth it anymore sadly, its all about endgame raids rather then the journey.

That was Kuro and don't be mad since cute 2D girls are worth more then you ever will be.

The underage banned back in feb

i have a hole left in me when i quit wow
eve is the only mmo that fills that hole
i have no excuses
too bad i had friends playing wow with me that entire time, so no shit it was fun. plus shitting on an entire server restricting a daily zone and killing everyone there for 5 hrs straight it a better high than crack. felt like a god

havnt even started mate
ill torrent right now

I just want to shitpost while playing a decent game.
Sadly only DFO could do that decently, and the Holla Forums guild is kill
Fun game tho, played it up until last year's september, spend about 20$ on it and got at least 200 hours

Is that like showershitting?

lainanon theres a lain thread on /a/ right now that needs your attention

I do want a fun MMO which I can waste time in, but there isn't any out at the moment, Tera is fine if you want a dress up simulator though.

Life is suffering.

Kill yourself my man.

I am fine with this.

I wouldn't who that is. That's an oddly specific thing to remember from months ago.

Oh I knew. Just me being in denial.

Have fun. Doom is one of the few things I can still enjoy.

Are you accusing me?

Just watch fate illya for Archer Illya and Illya being happy then.

At least there's always something in the future that you'll find that will be fun.

That depends on a lot of factors Satan.

Don't make me shit in that shower.

He is.

you smell an awful lot like teenage puberty: the lingering scent of sweat and dirty socks with a hint of squid stink.

Fuck yeah I have lost control

But hey, I just reinstalled Minecraft. This shit is fun.

That would be horrible. One of their avatarfags tried to move to /kemono/. He was banned after a couple of hours.

How is that Fate/Extra game anyway?

Illya so filthy she holds hands with every guy she meets.

I need to apply for graduation so I can get this associates degree and it's at the end of next month. If I miss it, I have to wait until December.

you still have a week to finish it. It'll be plenty of time as long as you don't keep procrastinating.

see you a week from now when you're posting in this thread about how your final project is due in the morning.

I thought you killed yourself. that's a shame.

I really enjoyed it for the writing and fun times with Caster but the game itself is like advanced Rock, Paper, Scissors. I would skip it if you can tolerate the combat but it was at least an interesting read.

I better stop that then.

I'll probably check it out again at some point but right now I have too many shows in my backlog.

I see what you mean. I wish I could live a life as fulfilling as yours by knowing the true love of a 2D woman, but I don't know how to get there.

I'll do it soon enough, but when it happens I don't know.

Best get it before your cancer gets you.

How do you know that?

But user. I am the cancer.

Double Dubs of truth.

Rip huey, we hardly knew him.

you'll die of old age before you ever manage to successfully kill yourself. just go skydiving or something.

Double Dubs Dandy confirms cancer for unfortunate 4am poster

It's tragic. I hope we get to see him scar the fuck out of his arm with a soldering iron before the end.

I'm shocked that I'm not in a worse situation because I bathe so little I develop rashes and will end up in situations where mold will grow on food because I'm too lazy to take dishes to the sink.

It'll happen soon.

I'm smellikinetic. I can remotely detect the individual scents of any person as long as I can communicate with them in some way.

Right now, the Huey poster smells of old bath soaps and poop. That is why shitting where you shower is a bad idea.

No it won't. You never do anything you waste of space.

He's actually autistic as fuck and doesn't understand his own feelings. Like, he has to have other people point out that he's smiling, because he doesn't recognize the fact that he's happy. Also, legit voices in his head telling him that he doesn't deserve happiness.

Oh yeah, and every anime adaptation cuts out 90% of his thoughts, which is vital to understanding him.

Are you my roommate? I was away for a while once and I came back to dishes covered in mold because he never does the dishes. Lazy kike.

No one believes you anymore.

What the fuck man?
Filthy houses and slovenly conditions trigger me greatly. Do go on

I remember in one of the 4am threads, I think yesterdays, he said he was going to killing himself and people were telling him not do it. Now there's backlash from people realizing he was blowing hot air. This is amusing to watch.

My room is pretty clean, doesn't smell at all

I know.

You haven't seen shit.

I still live with my parents because I'm a hiki

That's the plan. It's so that way nobody realizes I actually killed myself.

I'm still sleeping on a pile of blankets that haven't been washed in months. I vacuumed for the first time in about a year a few weeks ago, and I need to do something about my hair because there's a fuckload behind my monitor and strands that come out keep getting under my mouse.

There was like two or three people who went "NO DON'T DO IT".

I think that's the first time you've ever told the truth.

Going if anyone is still here. Will think of Waifu.

sleep tight pupper

Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves. Just got to work. Has anyone ever enjoyed RTS games?

Good night.

Looks like I didnt miss much today. 80% shitposting.

Also new game of thrones season is shit feminist propaganda. Last part of yesterdays episode was cool tho.

Night Yakuza. Dream of waffle

Were you the Big Boss user from last night? I should've replied before going to bed.

>Has anyone ever enjoyed RTS games?
I love them, but recently I have only played RTT games like Wargame. I played some Shogun 2 last month.

I like age of empires a lot, but I'm really shit at RTS games. Really shit.

You have no idea.

I used to play AoE2 almost exclusively when I used a computer when I was ~5, now I can't stand them

Im still kinda tired so I dunno. What were we talking about?

Well you're not wrong. I didnt read much.

I like Total war on occasion tho I prefer turn based strategy like the ROTK series or Civ.

Just play Total War or Nobunagas Ambition.

I'm just saying it was like 90% shitposting. Maybe more.

I am the 80%

You'd only have to worry if they made questioning mods illegal in California because all Jim is trying to do it not go to jail.

I mess around with Shogun 2 occasionally playing solo because I'm shit at the game, and tend to get to a point where there's ~4 clans left total and everyone declares war on me.

KEK PROVE THAT I AM THE 80% OF THE SHITPOSTS WITH THESE DOUBLES

Yes but lately the only RTS I've enjoyed in the last few years has been Sins of a Solar Empire and Dawn of War if you really want to stretch it. I have almost Gook levels of autistic skill if I know the game well enough.

Something about space games. The user spotted the fact I really enjoyed space games. I really enjoy space and space ships in general. Not a fan of mechs though.

I don't think anyone can take that much credit.

Someone needed those numbers more than I did.

trips?

FUCK REROLL

9s

kill me

This reminded me
I hate it

God damn it

I dont wanna read anymore than I have so im gonna take your word on it. It didnt look anything serious tho. Only thing that jumped out from my skimming was Tor being called out on being 17.

Shogun 2 is pretty fun. I do the same with RTS as I dont like playing others. I prefer to think my moves through rather than do that rush shit like SC and others.
Guess you failed him tonight.

Oh yea that was me. I asked if you played X3-Terran Conflict.
Best part of Star Craft 2 was the carrier tbh. I only mention it cause it was a badass space ship

Not bad vita-tan.

Don't worry, you got it.

He rewarded me with trips a little bit later.

Just a waste of a good 4am thread is all. Least I got to talk about video games for a bit.

I don't even take vassals anymore because no matter how friendly they are with me they just betray the shit out of me when I reach Kyoto. Now I just go bankrupt because I'm having trouble funding my huge armies despite having land consolidation on almost all the fertile provinces.

I think Company of Heroes 2 is alright. It doesn't live up to the original game, but I love the OKW faction.

I'm shit at them but I enjoyed Sup Com. I'm more of a turn based tactics guy or a city builder. Straying into grand strat but progress is slow.

I never took vassals because they would always declare war after a while. Most of the time I end up choosing Chosokobe and just sitting on that separated island just getting a fuckload of money and trading with the AI.

You mean the shitstorm over you failing to come up with anything interesting? Should be the event of the season.

I've never really enjoyed Starcraft all that much but I do love the designs of the Zeratul and Terran vehicles and architecture.
And I haven't checked out X3. The last flight sim I played was Elite Dangerous and that had fuck all to do in it.

Muh nigger

Cutie Honey just started. We are watching the last few episodes.

No you fucking /jp/ moderator, the reason 99% of the outside sources of 4am were made.

Better than the alternative
Would be nice if most commanding officers nowadays werent pissants tho. The best are the ones with battle experience.

Not in his name tho. That was just incidental for old tan threads memory. You're failing everywhere tonight. Youre gonna need to do a livestream of DaS3 with commentary to make up for this.

All a man can ask for really. What vidya was talked about?

Should try crusader kings 2. Betrayal is the name of the game.

X3 is very very long and takes forever to get going. Also any fuckup can cause horrific setbacks. And theres so much to the ships and everything is so convoluted it can take forever to get the hang of it. That being said it can be pretty fucking fun. I like it.

Also, SC2 is pretty shit. I just mentioned it cause the carrier came to mind and I love that battlecruiser.
It's the opposite for me. I've always disliked them for being so normal looking like basic american vehicles. Imo fantasy vehicles should look fantasy..ish.

This thread is not the thread for numbers. They come later.

All I saw was a dumb joke. Only got out of hand due to an overreaction. You will never get anywhere with your own shitposting, and you will be forever doomed to rely on 4am. You live in Mark's shadow.

Doom of course. And a little Deus Ex.

He says while linking to my repeating digits. Kek loves me more than you. Thats all. If doubles kek wants you to do a livestream.
Refusal is a betrayal to kek.

The new episodic deus ex or the older ones. Or the newish one, which name escapse me

If it wasn't for him being stupid at that one point in time I would never have shitposted as much as I did.

That revision mod for the original. I haven't gotten far enough to judge it.

I know, but you never stopped.

You gotta refresh my memory, what happened then?

Sounds like my kind of game. Does it play well with a mouse and keyboard? I need to get around to getting another flight stick soon.
I've always seem to have a strange love for boxy designs, probably the only reason why I like the Tau merchant class ships. But I won't deny how unimaginative they are.
Which reminds me I need to post it again in the space thread.

I still remember those repeating digits in /sp/. You did good that day.

I was thinking human revolution. Never played the originals. How are they?

I would not mind sparing very suddenly

Make me

Because I have nothing else.

It was when bans were thrown around because everyone realized that I shit in the shower twice. The first time I said anything about it barely anyone replied because it was so deep in the thread.

Oh, that thing I was making fun of earlier. I've got a brain like a sieve some days. I piss out the door right by my desk so who am I to judge

Never forget. I'm still a little upset that posting broke and I never had a (You) on it.

I remember you, fucking faggot. Did they ever clean that desk?

Original is one of the best games I've ever played. It's amazing. Truly. I never played the second one because everyone says it's shit.

All I can really say is that I'm disappointed.

It's not as bad now but there's still a trail of trash from the desk to the room next to it.

End me.

There's nothing wrong with assisted suicide. I'm gonna need your address first.

As far as I know, only way to play it. It's very cumbersome tho. You need to get accustomed to the controls and shit. Think the older star wars flight games where you really gotta force turns and shit. As well as manual lightspeed and other things. Takes practice to get used to.
Hell, anyone with good tastes likes a bigass gun. Nothing like a massive planet destroyer on the helm to make sure people know you mean business.

heh, more like a sucker punch. Pic related.

Dont make me come over there nigger.

the important part is you know you did it. Not to mention most people wouldnt post a huey thing other than you really. Youre good there.

Hm. Maybe i'll get around to playing it after beating a few of my backlog. I do love older games. I still havent even beaten human revolution either tho.

Human Revolution was alright. Had a really lackluster start though. Plus it played more like VTMB than Deus Ex. Good game overall.

That's good.

Maybe we can do murder suicide. If there's someone who's really desperate to end themselves in the thread, I'd join them no questions asked.

DO IT

Not that it playing like VTMB was bad, but it wasn't want I wanted.

I hope you find what you seek. go2it fam

Maybe someday I'll find something more than shitposting. Too bad I'll never be able to take positive feelings of others as anything more than pity.

Probably why I lost interest quickly tbh. What carried me through vtmb was my love for supernatural shit till everything started coming together.
I really should finish it tho. I keep hearing its really good. People have said it has variety like the witcher series

Prepare your ass. Im coming!

This pleases the user. I'll have to have a look at it.
All my favorite ships focus entirely on one big cannon at the front or all broadsides.

And with that I'm going to bed. Night you faggots.
I have too much Tamamo not that it's a problem.

Nite user. Was good talking with ya

Even if it is just over skype it's still nice~

No, fuck you, go away. No one likes you.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today!

No, actually I woke up on the right side of the bed.

The side with you in it

Is that so?
I thought you said no-one liked me

Well, I more than like you. But you already know that.

Yeah, but I have to be a cheeky cunt.

When are you not?

please shoot me if I ever become non cheeki-breeki. It will mean that I have failed in my quest of shitposting.

Well I wouldn't want you to change.

I like you just the way you are.

r-rude

More like l-lewd

I'll show you lewd :^)

oh my~

I warned you

This is the future I chose.

Exactly. Just like you chose to go 32-87 :^)

Hey man, I was sick and sleep deprived. I have an excuse.

DON'T BULLY ME DANIEL

We can always play Pokemon instead, if you need something a little more suited to your speed.

How about we play a game of pretend?

who says it has to be pretend?

distance.

Not if I have anything to say about it.

Do you have a sauce for that?

got u covered fam

But even then we'll only get to see each other in thinly spread bursts.

Better make the most of it then!

I just want to hold you in my arms, is that so much to ask for?

I would sell my soul for a god damned portal gun.

Well, it's only a matter of waiting, isn't it? Or are you getting impatient to know just how soft I am?

You're worth waiting for.

It's more just melancholy in the realization that our time together would be short You'd probably get tired of me by then anyway

I don't know, I'm pretty stubborn

I assure you, you'd get tired of me after the first week.

Only one way to find out

Thanks.

By you coming up here and me cuddling the ever living shit out of you?

yes
But no to me getting sick of you

idk, you mentioned that you don't like people invading your space.

sorry I'm late

I meant strangers, you silly nigger

Ayy yo baby, I heard you wanted sum fuk.

This is the gayest thing I've ever seen and I watched a man suck another man's dick

Now where was that implied?

gas the faggots genesis now