Video of Bernie Sanders being confronted by Black man for being Zionist Jew Taken down

ATTENTION: VERY IMPORTANT

Video of Bernie Sanders being confronted by Black man for being Zionist Jew and his people controlling the Federal Reserve and Wall Street mysteriously has disappear from Youtube.(Sure it was just a coincidence) I would say this a VERY important video because it exposes him for the Kike hypocrite fraud that he truly is. It was on Holla Forums when it happened and the vid has been on here a couple times since then. Most Holla Forumslocks should know what I'm talking about. I think it was titled. "Bernie Sanders called out by intelligent Black man" or Bernie Sanders Confronted by Intelligent Black man." One or the other, I can't remember which. Anyway this is an important video and I would hate to see it memory holed, do any anons have it saved or know where a back up is.
This is the incident I'm referring too if no one remembers what I'm talking about.
archive.is/Zg1Rv

Other urls found in this thread:

w

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You going to get fired if you don't get enough replies or something, Shlomo?

how do you do fellow goyim?

The fuck are you talking about you stupid kike. Reported

You tell me.

Was it a hotep?

Funny I saw a bit of talk in another thread about this and within minutes THIS thread pops up magically.

Pure Coincidence I'm sure.

Is it this video? w ww.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/04/10/bernie_sanders_faces_down_heckler_over_zionist_jews_controlling_wall_street_banks.html

It is very important that Jews are removing incriminating evidence of them being exposed off youtube.

That was me you fool, i was going to post the vid in reply to something about Bernie and when I went to look for it it wasn't there/

Awesome yeah that's it user thank you very much. (I would thank you even more if you could make me a webm)

Ok were all good. Mods feel free to bumplock this thread now.

Oh wow that's the video. I feel pretty silly, for some reason it didn't come up when I searched for it on Youtube. Sorry guys false alarm. Ignore this thread

Here you go, webm of that video.

Any time I see a video of a bunch of niggers at an event I imagine how horrible it must smell in there and then I imagine all the watermelon they probably have sitting around with flies hovering

OK I'm 100% sure he died a few years ago.

He still could have voted democrat.

That black guy wasn't very woke.

What's the sign for "dats raycisssssss" pol?

He tried to switch from white face to black face for a moment there.

That wasn't quite what I said.

What I wrote was essentially that you as a neo-con championing kike-jew, you are less based and less of a threat to international jewry than a dumb democrat supporting negro that know's the zionist jews are THE PROBLEM.

Hope I cleared up things for you, Moishe.

Why are you focusing on this nigger video when there dozens of other videos that show sanders extreme Zionism?
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=DcJxXB–Z4A

Keep projecting, Shizo.

Funny thing is, I clearly worded my initial comment, very clearly leaving no room for any doubt, it could only have ever upset one of the jewish hasbara shills that now heavily populate Holla Forums

Yet (((you))) somehow call it projecting, when I clearly defined the terms and it was you that felt compelled to kvetch in a knee-jerk reflex impulse…

A black that is against zionist jews is more based than any lying jew could ever be.
This is self-evidently true.

Yawn, we both know that I didn't take any issue with you calling out neocons, but the ridiculous statement that 90% of /po/ worships said kikes.
And the whole based negroes shit is a slippery slope to civic nationalism.

Check out every single Trump thread
then go to every Le Pen one
Then go to the weekly Breivik [a zionist crypto jewish terrorist] is a hero threads
Then go to any European political election thread
Every genuinely nationalist party is sidelined, ignored or demonised/trashed, and every zionist neo-con kosher nationalist steam vent promoted and any critics gets the non-stop
"Oy vey, wait for Hitler", even though these countries have legitimate nationalist anti-jew parties.
Then you have the dime a dozen Oy vey, kill all moozlims for isreal goy threads

Just who do you think is making sure Holla Forums is unreadable and consistently jacked up with all this misdirection essentially conditioning Holla Forums users to cheer on zog?

The clue I'll give is, it's the jews.

I don't think many pol users are cheering for zionists. They're not that stupid.

you're just an autistic retarded britcuck

At 1:40 he says
Then he changes topic.

You gotta wonder how all the goys put up with that shit…

It's goyim

It's both.

thanks for the clarification, rabbis

Lol

I agree %100 this place has gotten/is so bad with controlled oppostion Trump shilling but there's no where else to go. I would start my own site but I don't know how.

So much fucking shilling lately.

MODS WHY ARE YOU ANCHORING THREADS LIKE THIS BUT NOT THE SHITTY PRO TRS THREADS AND BLATANT 4/POL/ SHITESLIDE THREADS THAT ARE PURE AUTISM?

FIVE GOOD THREADS ARE BEING ANCHORED WITH LITTLE TO NO SAGES