Wesearchr Stickman Legal Fees

Based Stickman is getting fucked by the law.

www .wesearchr. com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/helpkylechapman/status/838932331515662336
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_C._Johnson
gotnews.com/author/charles-c-johnson/
thesun.co.uk/news/2700118/twitter-bans-pro-trump-website-wesearchr-after-it-offered-a-bounty-for-the-name-of-a-suspect-who-punched-white-nationalist-richard-spencer/
archive.is/OEDgl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He got out.

I still don't buy this being legit. How would I know the money goes to him? How would I know my data is secure? I've never even heard of this new e-begging site until just now. I just don't buy it and this would be the perfect opportunity for a jew to try to trick some goyim into giving them shekels.

stickman lives to stick another day.

On bail.

bump. I'd like to personally thank stickman for bashing antifa in the head with a spear and for being the nexus point of blowing the fuck out of a major shill narrative.
Thanks, stickman!

This doesn't even address the fact you're trying to undermine. Biggest points were the second and last sentences which you've happily ignored.

At least I have the Daughters Of The Revolution to look forward to.

They are legit enough to get George Zimmerman to do a livestream questionaire coming up.

KIKE

Keep e-begging, Chaim, you won't get my shekels.

Whats wrong ShareBlue?

Does beating Antifa queers hurt your feelings?

I don't care about your other claims. The only people your FUD will work on are other fags who don't even know wesearchr. Don't say you've been here for 150 years. It doesn't matter what your enlistment date was if you don't pay any fucking attention.

Gee, and it's like this exact fundraiser wasn't posted an hour ago or anything and removed by mods.

The gook he's fucking that posted the video of him being out is also supporting the wesearchr crowdfunding for him.

hes free

Doesn't he have an asian wife?

First she said she was his girlfriend, then she said she was his wife, all that's sure is he's fucking her.

yes he has some kind of yellow fever shit. We still want people to know that they'll get help if they defend themselves against violent attacks from Jewish pawns.

wesearchr.com
gotnews.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_C._Johnson
gotnews.com/author/charles-c-johnson/
thesun.co.uk/news/2700118/twitter-bans-pro-trump-website-wesearchr-after-it-offered-a-bounty-for-the-name-of-a-suspect-who-punched-white-nationalist-richard-spencer/

Unfortunate but understandable considering the blue-pilled reality most live in. Someone should tell him to cut it out though.

Agreed

Nobody cares that he's slipping his white meat into a gook.

It's sad this shit against him, while they defended and supported the left criminals.

And again, all these manipulation, paid protest, organized are made to create left-wing/democrats party/soros/dnc narrative

But they always try to fear mongering, boycott, destroy any march or support for Trump public because they want to make people have fear to make public organized and things for trump, they want to keep fewer people being brave to go to these places full of these trash, they don't want this become a trend and have milions of people in street for Trump, they want to manipulate the people to have fear or don't go for these things, while leftist garbage shit are paid, organized by soros, dnc, media, propaganda, while they try to supress the people wanting to be public for Trump like it's some sort of crime or any retarded garbage who they want to manipulate in the narrative, they want to supress the opposition and organize these paid garbage for shit like hillary clinton, democrats, DNC, Soros, establshment

WOW! I'M HAPPY FOR HIM

Good news!

Sorry, i fucked my text, I mean

GOOD NEWS FOR THIS, HE IS OUT!

His child will be an enemy

chuck wouldn't fuck him

Very well then, just stay alert, Anons.

I saw a big modal pop up when I viewed the site. Can you tell me what it said? I can wait.

Why isn't trump or any conservative group not doing anything? Is it really that hard to divert funds or sponsor counter protest group that dress like stickman for trump supporter protection?

Good shit. Now he needs to leave his Ching Chong waifu and hapa spawn and make Aryan babies.

He's not "fucking" the gook, he's puked out a half-breed with her

It's too often the case that opposition to riots/protests in progressive interests has people that stand in opposition to these or defend themselves against them, only to be charged with crimes and slammed by media as violent racists.

Americans need to support retaliation against these violent protesters/rioters if the police simply aren't going to.

There needs to be more decent citizens who go out and oppose these fucking anarchists, BLM and progressives instead of letting them tread over anything they want to while still claiming moral superiority.

yes so fake

That might be blasphemous user.

1st Jesus was a Jew
2nd is a Hapa

He'll die from that stick for your sins.

testing, can anyone not upload images?

nevermind, let's see if this works.

I dislike how so much of the OC does not have the flag backwards on the shield. He had it that way for a reason.

Couldnt see a thread on /k/ about the based stickman for this question so I'll ask it here.

If one were to become a potential viking stick man; should one go with a normal stick? or actually go for something more professional like a nightstick/baton?

Anyone have suggestions for which would be better?

They have to be half-jew half-asian to be Supreme Gentlemen. We have nothing to worry about.

I'd use a normal stick that originally had a sign on it like this guy had. The fact that it was originally just what he had his sign attached to before commies ripped it off will help him in court a bit.

There's a thread already in the catalog

Oh okay makes sense.
I wasnt aware it was a sign handle. I just saw the mans helmet, shield, and overall get up and assumed he came the protest like that.

Thanks user. Didnt look there first and assumed if there was one it'd be on /k/

He came prepared, but still had a sign originally.

There should be one on /k/ and not here, but there it is.

Charles Johnson has kind of proved himself time and time again to be trustworthy in my estimation. I find it hard to believe you've never see anything posted about him here before, or even links to wesearchr & their activities.

VERY UNDERRATED POST
People will be much more likely to defend themselves against antifa if they know that conservatives, in general, have their backs. And that means that antifa will be more afraid to protest because they can no longer do so with impunity.

You should read the thread before responding next time.

Everyone under attack from the Jews will receive vehement support and a stern lecture.

Is there a less blurry version of this picture?

acceptable

Couldn't have said it better or in fewer words. Sometimes you guys amaze me with how concise and pointed you can be.

lazy fucks can't even google anymore
archive.is/OEDgl