B-b-but hillary!!!

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN DRUMPFY MADE SYRIANS GREAT AGAIN?

archive.is/f603U
dailycaller.com/2017/03/06/trump-signs-revamped-executive-order-restricting-immigration-from-6-countries/(*BLAM*)

It's over CTR. You're just embarrassing yourselves at this point.

user are you retarded

Not only is this a terrible shill, you're late as well! Do you really expect David Brock to give you your daily gruel if you don't improve?

They're called CREW now.

No, are you?

You got BTFO yesterday and your ass still hurts this much today?

Goon tears are the best

OP ON SUICIDE WATCH

That 120 procedural review is a boon, but I won't say exactly why, because a shill is liable to tell its hooknosed masters. Look into, don't give away the plan, and laugh along with me.

Okay that shit is insulting son. Not only are your pics/sauce blatantly proving you wrong unless I'm having a fit of retardation in reading them you're also WAY behind the times. I'm gonna have to assume you're a fucking bot because nobody is this fucking slow except the mentally retarded and you wouldn't be hired to shitpost on a chinepong imageboard.

To its handler:Either be funny or get the fuck out already!

Fucking lame. Even CTR was better than this.

>>>/ctr/

lads

imagine being THIS mad

imagine being as mad as OP

fucking JEWCREW must be installing suicide nets at their offices

HILLARY WOULD HAVE DONE THIS TOO GOY

http:// dailycaller .com/2017/01/29/gulf-leaders-agree-to-trumps-request-to-set-up-safe-zones/

Just because JIDF wears a new mask doesn't mean they're not still JIDF. CTR and CREW obfuscates the real perpetrators behind the facade and makes it harder for naive newfags who should be lurking to understand who does most of the shilling. I've never cared for any of these other terms used to call out shills. Also that they've given you a new term to call them makes it even worse, you're moving even farther from their true nature.

Is CTR still a thing? If so, I'll just leave this here.

lol.

Did you miss the Shareblue stickies?

Here, Goon, have some anime. Goons love anime, right?

Good point. CTR and CREW are separate entities but ultimately they take instruction from jews.

it's almost like the administration is still fighting in court to get the original order back…

These "temporary" procedures can drag on indefinitely. After 120 days, he'll just add another 120 and then eventually more and more… maybe the 55,000 "isn't realistic this year, we should just not accept any refugees this year… I figure we COULD do 30,000 next year if security improves", after that it's 5,000 the year after that, and eventually it would just be accepted as status quo that none are coming ever.

Remember that income tax and the Department of Defense were "intended" to just be temporary.

Neocon trash.

It doesn't include Iraq because Iraq has Christian refugees. It would help if you did your homework first.
Throughout the entire campaign, he said "there's Christians getting their heads chopped off in the middle east" while lamenting the fact that we allow Muslim terrorists.
I'm not saying we should allow them here, but what I am saying is that he mentioned many times that he wanted to help Christian refugees. And here we are, with Iraq having a lot of Christian refugees.
It would help if you paid attention at all during the campaign and it would help if you knew geopolitics.

Gross

OP makes me long for the days of CTR. At least they tried to fit in. You will not be forgiven for this, you brony faggot.

I agree. It's not my call.
I don't like it, but I can acknowledge that it's better to have Lebanese Christians and multi-national Christians from Iraq in my country than a Muslim.
This is another 4D chess game.
Let me speculate for a moment.

holy shit I'm supposed to think that this slightly decreased population replacement is a good thing?

Are jews getting dumber or is it just me?

Leave

Meanwhile, back in the real world:

So basically exactly what I said except you added
I never said it would stop the browning of America. But you're greatly overexaggerating how many you think he would take and its effect on society.
Trump is not Hitler. You need to understand that. Nobody here ever thought he was. If you thought he was, you're wrong. All the guy is, is a step in the right direction.
We back him here because we realize you can't go from King Nigger to Hitler in one election cycle. He does shit we like and does shit we don't. But what he has done and no matter how much you faggot shills try, you can't take away the fact that he gave us a voice.
Hope you understand it better now.

Great, now we're dealing with only half the terrorism and ethnic replacement.

It also cancels the removing of visas and removes the prioritization towards christian (eg potentially white) refugees. How wonderful.

DOn't worry I was never under the impression that Trump was Hitler. But if I were you, I'd take a good look at this very thread and many others before it, wherein MANY Holla Forumsacks seemed genuinely convinced that Trump was some redpilled savior for the white race. I call bullshit when you say "no one" here ever thought that, and there seems to be a damn large contingent of naive dumbasses on here who are content with everything Trump says and does, and offer no criticism because "le 1488D Chess xDDddddD". So don't give me this crap about "well we nvr thought he wuz on our side anywayz so wat do", because it's just cowardice.

Kek

Not an argument. Also, I got two sets of dubs in a row and you didn't so suck my dick.

yeah, from the shithills from dune coon-land? The only white refugees you'll ever get would be from the Ukraine. In fact, we should be regularly calling for Trump to admit thousands of Ukranian and Boer refugees on twatter, if we could be the first ones commenting and get enough likes. he just might see it.

Hahahahahahahaaaaa
See
and stop bumping an obvious bait thread if you're not a shill