SS13 General: Old Shills Never Die Edition

What is Space Station 13?
pastebin.com/xQB9L74c

You can download the BYOND client or join our server directly from your web browser to play. The web client is presently unreliable, and we recommend the latest BYOND client for the best experience possible. The BYOND client is presently compiled for Windows only, though it is compatible with WINE. You will need a BYOND account to connect to our server.

Client download: byond.com/download/

Web client: byond.com/play/embed/74.91.121.114:7777

NewStation
byond://74.91.121.114:7777
Tickrate - 0.6 // Random Names ON

8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FNgyH23a
unsafe.space
aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Xenomorph_Variants
aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Rhino_Alien
aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Arachnid_Alien
aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Giant_Facehugger
aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Xenoborg
aliens.wikia.com/wiki/King_Alien
en.lfwb.ru/index.php/Main_Page
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Random_events
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

From previous thread:
Yes you can ""onehuman"" yourself with that, but a law 4 is way more vulnerable to be modified than the law0 of regular onehumans, and getting a freeform still requires you to break into upload anyways so it's moot, you're trading the 10 seconds that it takes to break another window for a huge fucking load of vulnerabilities.
If you want to make a law4 that onehumans you and invencible and does not give you away, then you need to write so many exceptions on a single law that odds are the AI will forget one of them anyways.

Is a standalone version of this gonna come out at some point?

BYOND just doesn't seem to want to work right on my PC

So many alternate versions of ss13 have come and gone by now that it's basically a meme at this point, don't count on it.

God I fucking hate hippiestation.

fucking shitty admins. here's logs if any of you fags care.
pastebin.com/FNgyH23a
Why did I ever stop coming to you, newstation.

aw fuck, you got me.
good job

Goddamnit, why can't you antags just fuck off with your killing people objectives until the end of rounds? I just wanted to give out all access so we could all just goof off like later in the round, when we set up a fulton extraction grid and a petting zoo.

Goddamnit, why can't you antags just fuck off with your killing people objectives until the end of rounds? I just wanted to give out all access so we could all just goof off like later in the round, when we set up a fulton extraction grid and a petting zoo.
Because some fucks tends to go afk in a locker and cuck us out of our objetives.

You cant kill a guy if he fucked off somewhere. Getting shaft miners can be an incredibly bullshit objective if they fuck off to the asteroid and go afk, even worse if they somehow launch themselves somewhere with no gps or anything

and to add, multiply this Tenfold if its a changeling obj where you need his brain

I had an idea, why isn't there a holster that recharges energy base weaponry?

like you have to put batterys into it for it to work and those batterys have to have enough charge

The only time I've been killed as a shaft miner objective is when the person after me is also from cargo, otherwise they just can't really do anything unless they cared enough to look for me on the asteroid. One of the many perks of playing shaft miner.

Brilliant, Epic, I like it!

where did I say infinite?

Why not just detachable charge packs?

something so that they can keep up with ballistics really, I thought having to still recharge it wouldn't really change them so much though

has anyone ever told you that you type like a retard, user?

read a book nigger

Oh no! Xray lasers can hit people through walls just enough to kill them if at least half the shot hits, How will lasers ever compete with projectile weapons!

Cancer

you mean glass, not walls

At least play the game before showing how inbred you are to everyone with posts like these.

I don't see it mentioning walls there

Thanks for proving you've never played the game in your life. Now off you go.
>>>/4chan/

try doing it on newstation because what you are saying is utterly wrong

I rarely ever see xray guns in play, though
normal laser guns are ok if people are accurate and conserve their ammo.

You're not wrong about the walls thing, but that's not the gun that was being referred to.

I can accept that

I very often see xray lasers when someone went mining, especially combined with xray implant or gene.

Other laser weapons are relatively balanced in that they're extremely easy to get ahold of, and are about as strong on their own as anything but an autorifle or combat shotgun, plus they may have a stun or disable setting which is way stronger than any bullet.

Plus you have infinite ammo with a recharger.

Tator tots, looting the armory doesn't compensate for a lack of robustness, and ghosting when you get arrested is a bitch move. Please play better.

We should just give up on mommis and replace them by drones again. Clearly nobody even gives a single crap about following mommi rules at any point in time. It would be less retarded to go back to drones since that's how the niggers who play mommis play mommis anyway.

why not both?

How did you even get MoMMI rule violations from my post? I did absolutely nothing to anyone until I became a secborg, user.

So, I'm looking at the code for BBCode. It seems like it just translates BB tags into actual HTML (I assume this is part of the reason BYOND relies on IE). I also see there's premade books/pages.

Does this mean a premade book can be made in HTML beyond the scope of the in-game BBCode? Because I might actually consider translating some elements of the wiki guides into in-game books if this is possible. The thing that's been holding me back is that the limited formatting presented by BBCode would make these books terribly inefficient.

I have a better, not shittily balanced idea:

What if we could swap out the batteries for lasguns and such? But it takes ages to do, is all?
Mostly, I want to be able to put a good bluespace cell into one so as to not have to charge it every few shots.

could work too

"Infinite ammo from charger" doesn't mean much when you can print piles of proto-SMG ammo all you want.
Plus, that thing knocks down a hell of a lot faster than laser. Downside, windows and grills you can't go through. A clever laser user will take advantage of such.
Oh, and I feel like riot shields do better against them.

I personally prefer drones to MoMMIs, but I've never ran into an issue with them anyway.
I just like drones more because they're cuter.

yeah I think having both is good

Sure, aside from the fact that, yknow, ammo takes physical space per batch unlike a charger. Retard.

and rechargers can't be picked up and only work when bolted to the floor in a room which has working power. Forcing you to either retreat and recharge or look like a jackass for dragging around a charger and wrench.

The problem is that mommis are not supposed to interact with anything. They're not supposed to tell the AI to inform the crew of anything and they're not supposed to move a critted body to medical for treatment. Yet, no mommi player ever respect these rules, they do whatever they want, interacting however they like, making announcement at consoles and helping/hindering the crew as if they were actually drones.

Let's just cut the law issue altogether and make them drones at this point. There's exactly no reason to keep them as mommis.

also it takes time to recharge

false
show me your infinite-ammo mag. I'm waiting.
Just shut the fuck up and play the game instead of embarrassing yourself. Haven't you had enough in the last thread already?

True, but given the time to charge, I'd say this is a rather minor advantage.
I can carry far more magazines than I'd ever need in most any fight.
Three is the most I ever carry unless I am going through the gateway.

That gives me more shots of much more hurtful bullets that fly much faster of which I can quickly "recharge" with a single item from my inventory.

Most anyone not a faggot agrees you can interact with other silicons.
Although, I will give you, robit shouldn't've cared about the plasma leak, as that's outside his concerns.

Still, this all strikes me as rather nitpicky of complaints.

To my knowledge, there's no infinite ammo magazine. But, you can print an infinite amount of ammo. You can carry those magazines in your bag, and thus "recharge" your gun much faster than a laser can be, which means you can engage a target far longer than any laser wielder.

Also, I am pretty sure they do have to be bolted to the floor. Unless this is some old code or some other server, anyway.

I just tried it in game, you CANNOT charge from an unbolted charger. You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about, also I'm not who you think i am.

I am willing to put money down, this is the same genetics autist from last thread what time and time again proved he never actually played the game.

you can charge from a unbolted charger till it runs out of a charge and then it wont work

Here's your screenshot nigger, just did it in game.
I'm an atmos autist, genetics RNG is retarded.

Tried it, rechargers don't carry a charger of their own.

that's the one I tried it with, try a different one

Pretty much confirmed at this point.

Tried a different one, it doesn't work.

Not you, mate. Orange.

I used a crew monitor to track down an afk cargo person once and got accused of metafriending because the other changeling and I communicated to bring him down.

Cucking would be aggressively deep frying the power armors and such

I never get lucky enough for them to be using their suitsensors.

Of course, I may just be unlucky. Nobody ever finds me, even with suitsensors and a GPS.
Could just be that nobody else wants to mine.

Actually they're not supposed to involve themselves in the matters of other beings which is not at all the same as interaction. That's the whole reason MoMMI's can get illegals module that allow them to speak while still keeping their laws and why other silicons can get KEEPER laws. If they were meant to not be able to interact with anything else they wouldn't even have access to binary, they're intended to be able to interact with other silicons so that they can coordinate repair efforts as long as they don't actually involve themselves by mentioning dead bodies at the site or similar.

Dragging bodies around and warning the AI is involvement but making announcements is not involvement so long as it does not pertain to the matters of non KEEPER beings, this again is the basis for them being able to get speech through illegals while retaining their laws.

It's completely retarded to remove something or alter something based on shitty players anyway, you wouldn't remove the HoP position just because it's the overwhelmingly preferred validhunting job.

It's important to note that most of the mirahazee wiki is still just copypasted from the TG wiki which has the single most retarded silicon policy in existence which is specifically written entirely to facilitate assistant validhunting without AI involvement.

Also accidents happen someone relasing plasma isn't necessarily doing it to fuck people over and in the case of a MoMMI causing such an accident bolting the area down while scrubbing it out is the best way to prevent further involvement.

fair enough then

the trouble with suit sensors is everyone keeps them offline because no one trusts it

if it was that the monitor needed an id to log into before being able to be used then people still wouldn't put their suitsensors on because they don't trust anyone other then themselves

I don't think you quite remember what an absolute fucking headache drones were while they were in.
MoMMIs are superior. Since we've implemented them there's been approximately as many incidents surrounding MoMMI faggotry as there would be incidents of drone faggotry in a span of a month. Every fucking thread would have posts about shitters who got robusted coming back as a drone. Shitters still do this when you borg them, like that post at the tail end of last thread.

I don't care if some MoMMI faggot thinks he's cute by using announcement consoles, or interacting with silicons, or making food. That all pales in comparison to drones stealing everything, welderbombing AIs, emptying the armory and gunning people down, etc etc. Drones were a terrible mistake.

Don't forget drones printing out 100+ drone shells in a hidden fabricator somewhere in maintenance so that they could come back over and over to welderbomb and set off grenades until the entire station was dead.

I recall at least every other round back when drones were still a thing ending up with some butthurt faggot just welderbombing people as a drone.

Now if drones were returned but with MoMMI restrictions such as not having the dexterity to fire guns and being unable to even touch carbons with a bit more of an involving method to create them that might be cool to have a small thing for people to get back on the station instead of being dead for hours while remaining low key but fuck TG drones in general. The fact that MoMMI can create their own materials instead of having to take shit engineers might use alone makes them superior as far as I'm concerned.

I'd also like to remind people that a couple of drone shells placed in the armory managed to stop a xeno infestation that a deathsquad failed to stop due to unlimited respawning coupled with ventcrawling and immunity to fire.

I really miss drones. It isn't that hard to just ban shitters from the lot if they prove themselves to be exactly that.
Puts a rather sour taste in my mouth, as drones were fun as fuck, and MoMMIs are straight up terrible as it is. There's really no point in ever using them.

Besides, most the issue we had with drones were because of shitter humans rather than the drones. It gets to be a major bother when you play as a drone, get chased down and squashed every two seconds, or worse stuck as some faggot's hat.
That bred a hell of a lot of animosity towards carbons from the drones, and so tended to either fuck off completely, or really stretch the rules on what they could get away with, fucking with carbons.
Drone autism is fun as fuck. I miss it.

Hey, now that Koriath is gone, can't we change the deep friers so that they can deep fry everything but the nuke disk?

I think it would be fun if deep frying replaced lynching as standard retribution towards shitters but I'm sure there's a bunch of awful balancing issues I'm not considering.

My keks!
Just add a way to reverse deep frying or something

tfw newstation is almost always empty whenever I visit it.

At least we have sybil i guess.

Does synthflesh still exist? That seems like the most appropriate way to undo deep frying unless it takes absurdly long to create.

I just like the idea of deep frying some shitter and then handing out deep fried amputated limbs for the crew to eat.

Synthflesh is rip actually.
A good way to let us reverse deep frying would be if it involved the chef, so if you wanted to un-deepfry shit you'd need to duke it out with the guy who deep fried it at first.
Also, deep frying limbs is a fucking 10/10 idea, we should be able to deep fry items that already have been deep frieed too.

Also, while we're on the subject of food, the potency of the vegetables used to make food should affect the amount of units that said food has.
Right now pizzas made with 0 potency tomatoes and 100 potency tomatoes are the same thing, and therefore there's no reason to ever make 100 potency tomatoes.

As soon as you make an announcement it prevents other announcements from being made from the same console for a while. It's obviously involvement. Nevermind the fact that they're not given the ability to talk by default on purpose. It's involvement.

There's exactly 0 reason to keep mommis. Nobody, absolutely nobody, follows mommi laws. Drones are effectively mommis without the non-involvment clause anyway.

But MoMMIs are rad, and cute. That makes them better than drones.

newstation really needs another admin since big slice is never on

Hue

I'm not wrong

Quite possibly so, but not being shit would help a lot more =^)

Top kek

God damn feels gud to be an ass

you say you asked three times, I saw nothing and you decided to kill me for it

stop this shitty drama

dude it's just shitposting after a game, this isn't drama it's more like banter

I tried to play, but I didn't really know what the FUCK was going on. I feel pretty retarded about it, I think next time I'll try and play as a miner or something to get minerals because people seemed to want those. Playing as an assistant I ended up running around doing nothing but being confused, till I got murder raped in the botany lab, got sick, and threw myself out of the airlock out of desperation for my robotic suffering to end.

What a shit first play through.

dude why go assistant don't trust the wikijew, go cargo tech, assistants are usually robust oldfags

I haven't ever lurked the threads or anything so I only had the Wikijew to trust. I'll go cargo tech next time, to do whatever cargotechs do.

Wasn't even me.
You should've seen it, you weren't doing anything. YOu asked me " can I help you", I told you what I wanted for the second time. Then later, I said it over the radio, just in case. Still nothing. Three fucking times. Either you are in dire need of glasses, you are willfully ignoring requests, or you are just shit.
Later, I find out you decided to fucking weld shut robotics because you couldn't handle other people trying to take care of shit themselves, when you refused to.

Then some guy what apparently had issue with you before decided to kill you. I watched. I laughed. It was fun
Shitters die. That's what happens. If you are unrobust, you shouldn't expect anything different.

you helped kill me, you're guilty of it too

I was doing all sorts of shit and I couldn't keep up with everyone, fucking get fucked shaft miner, you have no authority to anything you ask in science since robotics come under research director and not you, you come under quartermasters

if you would have just kept on asking or accepted the ripley I gave you before instead of being an autistic twit about it I would have gotten to you sooner or later since I was busy making mommis or borgs since every fucker wanted to be one and I ran out of minerals because of it you selfish cunt

I didn't do shit.

Be less of a faggot, and next time you won't get killed. When you refuse to do your job, to the point that other people are having to do it for you, and then you have the audacity to seal off that area, you should not be surprised if you get killed.

There was a fuckton of materials. You are just an unrobust shit what can't go and check the ORM. I am not obligated to take it to you. Hell, there was plenty of shit at RnD anyway.
Not my fault some retard acts retarded , and can't find stuff what is in easy access where it is expected to be.

I did not refuse to do my job, you tired to do it for me what part of that do you not understand you selfish cunt

I tried to get the stuff I needed to continue my work because you, after being told to three times, never did.
What part of that do you not understand, you worthless shitter?

If you don't know how to play the game, you need to play as an assistant. Stop clogging up important jobs, and sure as hell don't lock them down when your unrobustness causes others to get what they need on their own.

Is the serb dead?

stop ignoring my points

Okay, then. You have no authority to use any of my resources.
I am sure as hell not going to give some shithead robotics faggot what refuses to help the crew.
For what it is worth, that's what I planned on doing. I wasn't going to give you any of my hard-mined ores, since you were acting like a nigger, and I was going to build my own Robotics section, since you refused to let me even access it.

By the way, there was no Research Director, anyway.

Also, that wasn't even fucking English, which is largely why I ignored it. Sounded like the ramblings of an autist.

Newstation works fine for me. Drop by.

doesn't work like that, who gets what comes from cargo, not you, a shaft miner just digs holes, as you said

I wasn't in the wrong, you did not give me time to do whatever you asked because I missed what you asked so you flipped your shit instead of being reasonable and tried asking again, this isn't a three strikes and you're out fucking deal mate

When there's a quartermaster, he decides where the ore goes, yes.
When there's not, you know how the chain of command works?
I get to decide, up til the cap or HoP says otherwise.

I gave you plenty of time. YOu never did shit. I asked three fucking times. Never did shit.
When I finally had enough, yes, I tried to do it myself. When you talked to me then, you know what I did? I said what I needed, and left, trusting you to do it.
You. Never. Fucking. Did.

Then when I walk by, I next see Robotics welded shut. Still never getting what I asked for.
So, by that point, I started getting boards to make my own Robotics, because obviously the Roboticist was a total shitter what can't do ass. Some guy tells me he is going to kill you, asks if I want to watch. Having seen you act like a massive tosspot, I said yes, as that was funny to me.

If you are going to act like a nigger, don't be surprised when people treat you as such.

you didn't just watch you shot xrays into robotics with him

Jesus Christ mate lay off your bullshit and give me a break for being overwhelmed and not seeing your asks, to which you still weren't entitled in getting what you wanted since science doesn't come under fucking cargo at all and you sure as shit weren't hop

Didn't have xrays, faggot.

I'd've been more forgiving if you just let me get what I wanted. Or better yet, actually seemed busy. Every time I went in there, you were standing around doing fuck all.

I guess you must be new, or some shit, alt-tabbing into the wiki. Still, you must understand, when people spend ages waiting, they tend to get impatient, and when they get impatient, they tend to just go get themselves what they need.

I wouldn't have been so defensive if you didn't just rip into me for the ripley, don't justify your self by saying you're impatient, you were a miner that's a job which requires alot of patience mate

I didn't. Believe me or not, I wish I did. Would've made my death to bleb not occur. Instead I rushed in with lasgun. Nearly got him too, I think.

The RIPLEY was delivered without a plasma cutter, which I could bear a bit, though I would've still sent it back to get it, and without a goof battery.
The battery is absolutely 100% unbearable.

Since when?
This isn't genetics, or some job where you just stand and wait. You literally just dig fucking rocks.
No, it isn't a job that requires patience. I wanted to get back to the rock and dig more shit, because that's what miners do.

well if you didn't then who was the other person firing at me in robotics?

at the time I made the ripley the plasma cutter wasn't researched yet and I put in a high cell and left it at that since any bigger cell is fucking useless since they go faulty every other minute

so I gave the ripley as it was to cargo but like I said I ran out of minerals to make shit with

someone stole the Odysseus I made which is odd since I had that DNA locked too

Pretty sure there was no other guy, and you are just unrobust as fuck.

Plas cutter was researched, given that I was able to get bluespace bags, NV messons, advanced plasmacutters and so on.

There was materials galore. You just never actually looked for them.

Go to sleep Richard333

I made that ripley before anyone was even on the server way back and I was afk in the ripley for a long time as there was no one on, I came back when there was more peopling posting in the thread though and there was that dumb argument about lasers

I did look for them, I was also trying to do my job too, please stop assuming shit when you weren't watching me always

This is why spess is shit. Just demote the guy, or build your own facility. Not everything needs to be a reason to kill someone. I know you guys don't like RP but it least be reasonable.

I'm not bad at my job ;_;

I think in this case it was more that he literally welded down Robotics over it.
There's being bad at your job, and then there's acting like a fucking nigger.

That's understandable, I guess, but still you should've checked the console. Plasma cutter is pretty important. Hard to fight wildlife without it.

You obviously didn't look very hard. There was a huge-ass stack in the ORM, and a decent load in Research.

I was abit overwhelmed but you're not wrong

BOOM

Didn't bags of holding used to nullify singularities?

I think its if you throw enough of them in

it's RNG.
Clowns can also nullify singulos this way

How many you need? I threw three.

it's RNG dude.

that was a run round

I almost made it as queen but someone singu got me

What I want to know is how to set up a proper telecomms, ive been trying and it aint working out

keep trying till you get it right

I think that my idea of having a predetermed randomly generated background for players to rp with would really help with the game so long as it's clear that it's a suggestion not a guideline

huh

Gotta download and manage your modules, mang.

yeah I know I was role playing as a tamagotchi but the person who had me wiped me

It's like the previous administration was truly cancer.

World's worst AI ever, right there.
Jesus H christ.
So many people dead, so many doors electrified. Halls pressurized too.

inb4 that ligger faggot comes around

Hoped you enjoyed my menu

he best come around with a new pastabin

Maybe a secbot one about being gangpetted in the halls

It was delicious.

2lewd

More like getting his cock tugged on
Just kidding
It would've been deep fried already

That's fucking gay.

I just want a lewd story about some secbot getting pet by a gang of greyshirts, having her cover slowly pried open, and getting an E-mag slowly slipping in and out of her card slot

W-wew

Create a processor, hub and server. Link the processor and the hub, then the hub and server. On the hub, filter frequencies you care about. On the server, filter the frequencies for the specific server. Don't forget to add the receiver and broadcaster and to connect them correctly, too.

This is good stuff, what do I have to do to get on the same frequency as the station? That's my main goal

Literally just turn it on, and you will get it every single round.
People don't like being antag it seems.

no bully

ripcity population me

you need to update byond to the latest beta version.

ogay, thankerino

also
cool id joyboi

full bully bitchboy

no…!

don't no me boy

Common is 145.9, command is 135.3 and security is 135.7 (I think), eng is 135.5, etc.

Can someone tell me what this place is? It's just a planet full of Syndicate Operatives and Clowns, and there's absolutely no information on how to get to it? Is it unfinished, or is there actually some way to get to this place?

it's the clown planet and it's a bitch to get through

Did you sign up for the GANH, anons?

gay assholes who're nigger humpers?

nigger whos friends and family got killed by nigger hunters detected

so it stands for something something nigger hunters then

Someone sealing their work area off isn't by itself grounds to make them valid salad. You fuckwits know this but still try to rationalize killing as non-antags.

I agree; that's more of a "KO them and drag them to sec" sort of situation because they are actively and deliberately hindering operations on the station, but not actually killing anybody.

What ever happened to the guy making a SS13 remake in Zandronum?
Did he just drop off the face of the earth, or what?

The server has been updated to the stable 510 release. There's still some dependencies on BYGEX that /tg/station's upstream has done away with using the BYOND regex functionality, so if you run HateStation please be advised you'll want to compile the byond-regex library.

bigslice please REALLY consider having another admin in another timezone on your server

when I asked you last time and you said there hasn't been a need for it as soon as you left people were being shitters and doing radio spamming which lagged the server out

I'm not BigSlice.

We have more moderators in more time zones over at HateStation, and if somebody's being a shit while nobody is on you can get in touch with the mods via Discord pretty easily.

Whether the moderators are actually good is another, more contentious question that you'll have to figure out for yourself.

I suppose nobody has dropped HateStation's address in the thread, we're at:

byond://ss13.unsafe.space:12345

You can also just visit our website at unsafe.space to play from the web client.

The site supports HTTPS but the client page is invalid because BYOND's web client still does not work over HTTPS.

oh opps >hatestation

nah fuck that

There's absolutely nothing wrong with replacing reinforced windows with reinforced walls.

When the niggers at robotics a department close the shutters and weld the doors then that is a problem.

Also it should be encouraged for Security to blow the fuck out of anyone that's in someone's elses department, or carrying gear that doesn't belong to them, maybe then we'll stop seeing less assistants with toolbelts+gloves/stunprods and more engineers and security.

In my opinion, the players are acting retarded thanks to the previous server's administration, where emily+1 could metagame for 9 hours and get a dayban after saying they were roleplaying as Indians.

>Why did you kill and gib the sec officer+hop+captain
>dey took muh toolbelt and dey tators
>Carry on then

Doesn't work when there's no sec (i.e. always) though.

FTFY

In my experience, if you try to do that, you get murdered and everyone is buttmad about you in ooc chat.

This happens when you shit on people trying to powergame in any context and it's dumb as fuck.

Of course, because assistants are little bitches that cry when they cant pretend to be Captains without any of the responsabilities; If you take their shitter gloves, admins think it's fine for them to kill you.

That can't be right, he's running the only Holla Forums SS13 server.

Deep fried grilled cooked deep fried deep fried deep fried grilled deep fried deep fried deep fried cooked deep fried cooked deep fried deep fried cooked pizza slice flavored deep fried grilled tomato cereal flavored grilled…..

Why live?

No, but you can do this!

I know that feeling. Fucking lag.

xenos need a fucking buff and a real over hall because as it stands a lone xeno can't do shit since inorder to get more you have to become a useless bloody queen who's slower then a ripley and your projectile does very little vs robots but you also are weak as shit unless you're on alien weed which you're never going to fight on anyways since it grows really slowly and spreading it everywhere is such a dangerous thing to do since you're slow weak and just a massive target

why is there only three evolves anyways? the comics have way more lore to them and even god damn xeno king the xenomorph life circle isn't even correct in ss13 either Praetorians are the ones which turn into queens not drones

why is there no red xenos either fuck I'm mad as hell at this

aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Xenomorph_Variants

look at this shit, there's so much more xenomorphs can be

lmao
By the way, how come we don't have praetorians? I think /tg/ has them.

I dunno it pisses me off though

Does anyone know the coordinates to get to the clown planet coordinates? I wandered through speed an entire round just trying to find it, I know it's near the nt medship but from there I don't know where I should start looking.

It should be 240, 228 on zlevel 3.

If we had real xenos one would take out the whole crew. Being the queen sucks, ideally it would be more like an NPC but there's no real AI code in SS13 so it would do something stupid every time and removing the need for the queen would make xenos OP as fuck.

no, just get a mech and you'd fuck xenos for days

yes it does

no ideally it should have to go into a lay mode where it can't move but lays out eggs which hatch on their own when people are near that can be pulled around by drones

and outside of that mode you can move at a not retarded pace

I don't want to remove the queen, I want them to be alot more like the lore they're based on

so you want to take an already shitty job and make it so the queen has to periodically do literally nothing but lie there? Probably ten to twenty times to get the whole crew? I know it's more lore friendly but that honestly sounds like it would suck ass.

gee I wonder how one sided that is

no that's not what I said at all, i said a laying MODE as in it can toggle that shit and be faster out of it but can't lay eggs and be unable to move while in it but can lay eggs

although I think that while in that mode the queen should be able to see like the AI does but instead of cameras you can use other xenos

Source on image please

So… if the queen wants to lay eggs it periodically has to do literally nothing but fucking lie there? Like I said? It's a shit idea m8.

oh I missed periodically there, sorry still flustered in the rear end

yes because that's what xeno queens do

Lore-wise the queen is strong as fuck, make her actually challenging and not "le slow alium of hp sponging"

aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Rhino_Alien

this should be that instead of the queen

also aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Arachnid_Alien could be an answer for having lots of useless facehuggers around to give them an actual use or aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Giant_Facehugger

Are you the same autist that said how hardsuits are garbage for combat and that they have to get buffed to be on pair with actual armor?

that's not a retort

I know it fits the lore it just doesn't sound very fun. Realistically the queen needs to stay away from the front lines pretty much no matter how you buff her speed, aliums can't do much with their hands, and if you add pausing while egg laying you have pretty much nothing to do even if you can get from room to room faster. Which is already a problem with the queen. Given that while laying eggs the queen is pretty much immobile I still think NPC, or possibly making her a structure, are better gameplay ideas. Just make it so when a player picks queen the do the normal queen thing until they build a nest and when they turn it into an NPC/structure they spawn as either a baby ayy or a sentient hugger.

So what like give her hulk? That could be interesting and make it more viable for the queen to actually get involved on the front lines.

making her a npc or structure still means making her immobile

I think having to be immobile to lay eggs if she is buffed would balance that out fine, have it so that it costs plasma to change from mode to mode and it's solid

This reminds me that a hulk can 1v1 fistfight a xenos any day of the week.

Right and lore wise the queen spends most of it's time immobile, it just doesn't lock a player into such a shitty role.

I don't think people will be any happier to play queen with that change, it still leaves you with pretty much nothing to do.

You must suck dick at chess.

So if every piece in chess was an individual player you'd volunteer to play as the king? Asking people to play as walking vending machines that don't really have dick to do for the rest of the game other than periodically hit a button is a little much.

making her into a structure would be alot more work, how would you balance that shit? once the queen is dead and it will die since you can't really defend her because you'd get fucked by firebombs like the blob gets

wew

she's already like that though currently

But in Chess the queen is the strongest unit.

aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Xenoborg

why isn't this in ss13? it would give scienists a reason to capture and grow xenos

Right and it sucks. I mentioned hulk might be a possible solution where as I don't think giving her a 'running' mode and an 'egg laying' mode fix that. It's like I'm talking in circles here, I'm not sure what the confusion is.

You could make it so drones could detach her, at which point she loses all plasma and stops laying eggs, and then drag her to a new nest and 'reattach' her. Just like how you can detach some machines and drag them.

All I know is the most important move in chess is to never let your opponent see your pieces.

so basically a laying mode then

giving her hulk could work I suppose but then you should remove her ability to vomit acid onto shit since with hulk it's a moot ability

Yes accept an actual player isn't stuck glued to the floor. I really don't understand how you don't get what my problem with playing queen is at this point.

a player is still going to have to baby sit the queen since it will just get fire bombed and die right off the bat but if a drone does detach her she just turns into a laser sponge for that drone which would do only run away instead of being in the fight happening which with low population could mean the xenomorphs will loose

with a player controlling her at least she can do something in a fight.

I take it you also have problems playing as the AI since it's the same issue here

First of all that doesn't mean sitting on top of her at all times, secondly it wouldn't have to be the same player all the time so people could rotate out the shit job.

You think the AI has nothing to do? wut? You need to learn to play AI son.

someone has to be with her at all times inorder to get eggs since someone will have to move her around to plant eggs or eggs will have to be placable items that just kinda print out of the queen, which is silly

an ai has nothing to do if it's a non-antag

also having the whole hive tied up in queen fuckery is the last thing they need

how nu r u friendo?

So having a player stuck as queen and making them immobile when they lay eggs fixes that how exactly?

seriously then what can the ai do without a borg?

so that the other xenos can fucking do something instead of being a baby sitter, it's also nice you forgot to say make her faster while they're not laying eggs

Play loyal for as long as you can then start slamming doors/shutters shut on people, killing them fast enough that they can't react/warn the crew, mixing CO2 into the air to knock people out with little warning, kill the power to the APC in cloning as it starts to prevent cloning etc

Ideally you just accomplish your objectives and not just murder everyone though, you can convince other people to do it too if you're charismatic enough.

Make her faster so she can do… what? What do you think the queen, who can't use equipment just like the rest of the ayys and is vulnerable so has to stay off the front lines, is going to do exactly by being faster? 'Gotta go fast' is not an activity.

You need to at least read the wiki before dropping suggestions on how to change the game.

that's being rouge though, if you're not then you're just a glorified door

not be useless, are you not reading what I've been trying to tell you for the last few hours you dumb fucking cunt.

read what I'm saying instead of trying to win a stupid argument

while she is like she is, she can't get off the front line and the facehuggers you birth do nothing unless you throw them to which the people who are going after you have helmets on which make facehuggers useless anyways, being able to run away would make it so that you'd have an actual chance since the meta for xenos is be mobile as fuck

top kek

nice retort there, just ignore the point and keep on being a shitbag

I've been playing, and having fun, but I'm still very new and there is a lot of stuff the wiki doesn't cover that I have questions on, that I'd liked answered on here, instead of walking around like the living retard I am, in the game.

As a Miner, when I was harvesting ore, it would be a lot of loose stacks. How do I make it so I don't just have 100 single pieces of iron ore around, and they stay mostly stacked?

When I went back to the station with it, the mineral processor wouldn't accept my ore, did I do something wrong? I had a mining robot buddy, but after it would gather its ore and drop it in a pile, I'd have to just move a lot of single pieces of ore by clicking and dragging onto the ore box, doing that lagged the entire server. Is there a way to prevent that happening?

I saw a BUNCH of people with amazing equipment and upgrades. How do I get my equipment upgraded so that I to can move quickly in my gear? Wear even are mag boots?

I want to do the buddy system with a fellow miner, but I don't know if any want a fleshy noob like my tailing around with them, is it really annoying having someone new follow you, or is it a different kind of fun, teaching someone the ropes?

Yesterday, I did my first surgery. I cut open the patient, then shook them awake, before slaming them back on the table. As I figure the game out, it's gonna get easier not to make such horrible mistakes right? Also I continue to find strange devices scattered throughout the station. Are those bombs? I found them in a lot of the air ducts and brought them to infront of security, but I don't know if they do anything, what's the deal with that?

Ah yes, the brilliant point that it will make it easier for her to run away. Something that doesn't really give her a new activity to engage in and is somewhat countered by the fact you want to glue her to the fucking floor while she lays eggs. There's no reason to take you seriously because you're not making any fucking sense, but by all means stay butthurt because you're ideas are bad.

The mining satchels pick up all of the loose ore on a tile, they're in the mining lockers for a reason. Dump the satchel into an ore crate and then push that crate into the tile above the ore redemption machine. Your hardsuit prevents you from moving fast. Magboots are only good when fighting against spacewind and when gravity fails. Surgery is just an exercise in knowing how intents and targeting works.

click the ore satchel on the pile of ore you want picked up and then click it again onto the ore box to empty it

you can also click on it while holding it to drop all your ore init onto the ground

you can get better stuff from R'n'd

it's like you're still not reading my posts, you're actively ignoring what I've said and are merely trying to as I've said win a argument here instead of being fucking helpful

what don't you understand? the fact that making her a structure is fucking retarded or the fact that you can't seem to realize she can get out of laying mode at the cost of plasma inorder to run away or actually fight

Thanks. I had one of those mining satchels to start, but I don't know if I know how unloading works. It's just a matter of clicking and dragging over the object I want to dump things into right? Fill my satchel with Ore, click and drag on the box, fill it however full I want, then click and drag the ore crate in the redemption machine to fill it up with precious rubido?

Sorry for being so nu

not a rebuttal there but you tried your self given your limited mental capabilities and all

think of it like this, what you're suggesting with turning her into a structure is the same as having only a stun revolve and pulling a recharging around bolting it down when you need to "reload"

jesus, is school out already?

What if the Queen was a sexy male that anal vored you

Now here's an user proposing practical solutions to practical problems.

you tell me since faggot

xenomorph kings are a thing

aliens.wikia.com/wiki/King_Alien

Totally canon, bro

Jealous you're not running the world's largest philosophy show, fam?

Can't wait to see revs win a round over that.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Leave xeno-autist alone, every piece of shit licensed product that had xenomorphs plastered across it is canon.
:^)

the comics user but I didn't say cannon, just that they were a thing

sucks to be you

So I'm just going to throw this out there… you know the colonial marines server does nothing but xenos right? That might be something you should go do. You know, far away from here.

Tis a principle of war that when you can use the lightning, 'tis better than cannon.

oh but then I can't talk with you, however would you cope?

speaking of lightning, think there's a way to make tesla not ridiculous?

give his inventions to edison

so you're saying Tesla should only power lightbulbs

seems like a waste

It's actually been a while since I played and I don't know what Tesla is.

While I appreciate your concern for my well being, I really think that server might be a better fit for your particular brand of autism.

moderate kek

it's a replacement for singo that is much safer to have

but it's not on newstation but it was on hate I think?, I know for sure it's on /tg/ but fuck those furry goon cunts

well in that case, may I suggest you direct your attention to your trashcan which I know for utter certainty that you'll find everything you'd ever need in life in it, you would only need to climb into it.

I already made the into the trash joke user, you're a little late.

not my fault you're also bad at that that others need to do it for you much better

The trick, my friends, is not minding that it's trash.

>>>/r9k/

>>>/furry/

you wish
>>>/r9k/

you can't get out of it so easily

>>>/furry/

Nice save, user I'm sure your friends will…
..oh.

eh pretty weak that, good try though

what a fag

It just means non-sexual

I know, what is the world coming to user.

Good round.

welding bombs will never stop being funny to me. they are absolutely hellish

So I just started getting into lifeweb. I've noticed RP is a lot better than most SS13 servers. Is there much more to keep playing for, though, other than "u can le rape people so dark :o"?

I'm not jaded enough to be playing games just so I can rape/be raped. So I was wondering how many features there, considering it's being made by one dude instead of loads of people.

xenos

There's a lot of content in lifeweb that even people who have been playing since the beginning never discovered.
I started playing lifeweb when I dropped the Holla Forums servers for SS13 last year and I think it's simply a better game. I don't think anyone plays because you can rape people, it's just part of the game that you may or may not (but probably won't) experience.
Lifeweb solves a lot of problems that SS13 has had for a long time, like how to make different departments need each other and stopping people from being the jack of all trades by implementing attributes and skills that can be changed in game with drugs or reflections. Lifeweb also makes its currency incredibly relevant to the game where many servers in SS13 have failed for years to make the cash relevant.
Combat is also a LOT more developed in lifeweb, and this is one way where I like that lifeweb is slower, since the combat is more nuanced and if it were SS13 speeds you'd never be able to see what was going on, but in SS13 combat is usually pretty simple, involving shooting and trying to click the fast-moving sprite, or melee which is trying to hit the fast moving sprite, and in the rare instance, someone will throw a grenade. In any given combat in lifeweb between two people with good combat stats, you'll see parrying, dodging, blocking, feinting, users switching combat styles mid fight (which is a mechanic that changes the nature of your strike; slow but strong, slow but accurate, inaccurate and weak but 2 hits at once etc), grappling and throwing, grappling and limb breaking if they're strong enough, and that's assuming this is just a melee fight.

A lot more in lifeweb is simply more thought out than SS13 and makes for a more engaging experience if you're in the role that has to engage in such mechanics. But I think I like the RP the most, I've been playing lifeweb for almost a year with no SS13 and coming back to newserver and seeing people in character going "wewlad xD", "wow fam" and just generally spouting shitty chan memes in character just makes me want to stop. Not that this doesn't happen in lifeweb ever but I've seen it about as many times in the lifespan of newserver as I have my entire time playing lifeweb.

was it removed, I can't seem to find much on it apart from reddit posts and /tg/ wanting it down

It's still around, the servers go up every weekend.

got a ip?

Most of the information is on their discord in their FAQ channel

Servers are only up at weekends. Ckeys that were registred in and after november 2015 are only allowed to play on S3.
S1 - byond://46.188.0.249:1923
S2 - byond://46.188.0.249:2422
S3 - byond://46.188.0.249:1776 (No panic bunker)
Extreme meme Russian Server - byond://46.188.0.249:1984
en.lfwb.ru/index.php/Main_Page - Wiki page.

but lifeweb is held hostage by some russian goober
from what i understand randy really relies on lifeweb at the moment which means independent serbs never ever

thanks babe

I used to be annoyed by this too but now I think it's for the best since multiple servers would split the community too much and I don't think adding ebin memes or multiple races to lifeweb is worth giving a shit about, besides randy adds in a lot of things that have been suggested by the community.

that sounds great

I wouldn't go that far, he adds some things the community adds to a suggestion channel in the discord, but he ignores most suggestions (rightly so) and just doesn't talk to the community at large anymore because the community got shit a few months ago.

ok.

I can understand not adding a suggestion which isn't really thought out or because no one gives any input towards it but you're saying that he ignores most suggestions because of the shit community?

can you give me an example of this please?

Just bad ideas or things that would be neat but would break parts of the game, or people begging to buff a role that doesn't need it etc.

are my ideas bad?

Haven't played in a while.
Is the owner still that git gud faggot?

Gitgud manages his deadstation with 1 player per day(koriath).
everyone else plays at newstation

newstation is bigslice, he's never fucking on though

The hobo life ain't for everyone, I tell you what.

damn son get a job

BRAVO

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Very well put.
Stats, stamina and vices is what I'm loving so far. The fact that characters are weak in lots of different ways improves gameplay and roleplaying.

I do agree. However, if someone is going to murder that shitter, I am not about to stop them.

Like I said, I was just going to go and build a new Robotics lab because robotics was evidently being beyond useless.

He did do more than just shut shutters, mind you. Built walls around all the doors, too.
No fucking idea why.

Security shanking people with stuff outside their workspace only works when we have 30+ at least crew.
Otherwise, it is a massive bother, because that guy was likely working to restore power, fix holes, heal shitters, and so on.

MOVE ON

I reply to things that reply to me. Sue me.

I will

You're the one that needs to move on, you sad sad fuck.

No you won't.
What are you even trying to prove here?

no u

getting all that space money out of you, that's what I'll prove

So metagrudging, rather.
Which is also equally difficult to do, since random name random body, and of course you don't even know the account name.

Again, what on earth are you actually trying to do?
If it's a joke, it's a very stupid one.

that's the point, a stupid joke

I don't even know why you got uppity over that

Autism.

Whoever left that proximity fuse tank-transfer bomb in the captain's office next to the ID, 11/10, I shat myself when I hacked the door open to steal it.

too bad the bomb was inert and the sensor wasn't armed

Too bad fueltank bombs got nerfed. I bet it wouldn't have killed you.

I'd rather play on yogstation tbh

At that range it would have if it had been made correctly, I made one that gibbed several people the other day.

Prox fueltank bombs are pretty much guaranteed to fuck someone up if they walk into it. Tank-transfer bombs definitely would if the tanks on it are done right. I was making proximity fuel tank bombs the other day and I fucked up a captain wearing the carapace. I could see it not killing someone who happened to be wearing the right equipment before hand.

Oh fuck I read that as fueltank instead of tanktransfer. Tank transfer bombs can blow up massive holes in the station and gib half the crew at once in the right circumstances.

Any kind of suit, even just partially worn, seems to protect against it almost completely, and it only makes 1 spacehole now, wasn't it 4-5 before?

It seems that nerf was undone. My fueltank bombs were leaving multi-tile breaches.

Anyone here play Barotrauma

But that's what Engineer and Medical Doctor are for, not the Assistant. Self-entitled retards that pick a job just for the chance to roll traitor or valid hunt/go braindead have no rights at all.

Reminds me of the engineer I demoted yesterday for fucking up the arrivals shuttle, stealing the toxins space suit and breaking into xenobio, which proceeded to ghost to come back as a MoMMI just so he could release a singulo and BoH bomb the brig.

I bet you believe in magical invisible moon unicorns, too.

No but I believe that stunbatons and N2O gas chambers help cure autism.

The fucking singulo never ever gets loosed by a traitor.

I think that there should be an event that sends random people messages from the syndie asking them to set up a secure line for a business offer

and if you do that you get turned into a traitor midround but you don't have any of their gear

You know we can have midround antags right?

I can't see anything wrong with it :^)

not traitors though?

Yeah we do host just has to enable em

if bigslice was ever on…

they do that anyways so why not make it a part of the game proper?

The fact that you're suggesting the Sweden approach tells me it's a fucking shit idea.

The fuck are you two on about, ayys can randomly spawn, as can space ninjas and blob.
The point of these events are that the entire station has to deal with them.

And security is free to laser all three of those to death.

You don't need to add a LOLSORANDUM event for AFKing retards to become antag

it's not the sweden approach at all although

I'm talking about adding things, I know about the other events that spawn but not all of them do because the server pop isn't high enough for them

now you're just being a cunt, actually give ideas back instead of doing like those non-antags do as well

Not going to lie, I think that'd be kind of neat.

It would have to be pretty rare though, to keep it from messing with the game too much.

In the first place, event chance should update periodically and increase quickly the less damage the crew and station has accumulated.

The idea sounds like free reign to grief honestly

Jesus christ imagine having space carps and spiders spawn every 3 minutes
WE CRITTER STATION NOW

It wouldn't be everyone, just a few randoms. That would be enough to start up a new sense of paranoia about whether someone's after you now, even if you weren't a target before.

I can send fake PDA messages as CE using tcomms so retards run to a designated intercom to yell "ALPHA 666" and get permabrigged.

What you're suggesting is for retards to start the round as Assistants to try and get antag as there's no lynching if they don't do their jobs, like an engineer that doesn't set up the power., if they don't get it, they can just greytide for X hours, while killing security for stopping their powergaming, until they get the PDA message that turns them into actual syndicate.

What like it was with pizzastation where we had enough players to merit paranoia?
The problem with the current pop is that everyone is too robust to care much and I don't want a fucking deathmatch server either those fags can fuck off to bay or someshit

I just think it'd be an interesting twist if it showed up in the middle of a match, is all.

of course

I dunno, so long as their objective is to just set up a home in part of the station and try to take other peoples jobs by being cheap labor

would it be so bad if they don't get anything an actual syndicate agent gets?

I'm not robust at all still

If didn't misuse >, then his post makes no sense because it's a non sequitur.

Of course you don't need syndie gear to kill people or release the singularity, but neither does anybody who starts the round as a traitor who could do exactly the same thing as these hypothetical new traitors. The only appreciable difference between these new traitors and newly-arrived mid-round traitors will be that the new ones lack syndie gear.

The point is that periods of time where nothing happens should be limited to the first 10 minutes of a shift, after that the event rate needs to adjust to make it progressively harder to not call the shuttle. The exact rate to use needs to depend on available staff and current station state so as to make sure you still have someone left able to call the shuttle, or to make an attempt at saving the station, to increase F U N. It gives more opportunities for borg/mommi "revivals" for instance.

Do you even wiki?
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Random_events

Plus Bigslice set it so it's dependent on the player count

And you will have them affecting the round in the same way as any round start Syndicate because now they have a license to drop whatever the fuck they're doing and kill other players when without the event, they would just get a dayban. They don't need [SYNDICATE GEAR] to break into sec for a laser gun to kill engineers trying to fix breaches, or to blow up fuel tanks using signallers.

You don't have SORANDUMBXD non-admin events that turn ghosts into ERT or loyalty implanted Security Officers, and it's easy to tell why you're pushing for the exact opposite, one that turns crew into syndicate.

Imagine if antag messages took 10 minutes to show up. People would actually try to do their job instead of emagging into engineering to kill the CE that didn't even set up the thermo.

That has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

Yeah ok sure it doesn't.

Mate, come now.
The term "sue me" is not really a joke, it's a rather common phrase for "I don't rightly give a shit".

I get annoyed, rather, at the simple stupidity of it.
It ain't funny, it doesn't accomplish anything, doesn't even follow any sensible line, so I have to ask "Why?".
I guess it could just be shitposting, but I am not so convinced, as typically, those guys give a dab more effort.

Also:

"Thank you for teaching me. I want to help the station, keep us running for as long as possible. I'm glad I have crew Mates as nice as you."
"What happened?"
"I'm sorry, but you were my target. It was fun teaching you."

That was fun, thank you sensei

Not satisfied with just once, huh?

I made it out alive in the end. ;_;7

serb dead?

Had to replace both your arms in between defibrilations, I thought you died since it wouldn't let me revive you again.

Also server's dead. Remove shitposters.

no questions why i found it or if he knew why i broke into sec for free shit

I was a little busy and if you were an antag you'd have just shot me, besides I think the captain left it in there, I saw it earlier and left it.

The defib probably ran out of energy.
You can screwdriver it open to take out the battery.

postan my fave ss13 pic :P

no it wasn't, it said that you 'weren't in a position to be defibrilated' or something

emitters fucking up time?

How does that even work?
Guess it is due to lacking a midpoint field gen?

I'll just leave this here

is this in china?

it's not a combat shovel, why would riot control have combat shovels?

I'll never ever get mechs powered by spirit with drill based weapons

Remove MoMMIs.

Seeing this, is there a full map of our station somewhere, the default one anyway?

tg wiki has it, the name of the map is metastation. Can't be arsed to get a link this late, should be easy to find though.

serb back when?

Thanks, I found it. I really would like to play SS13, with many people, but at the same time, I want it as relaxed as it is in the station hosted above. It's fun to play the game, but I really want to feel like the station is making progress. I'd like to have one where everyone plays just to survive as long as possible, instead of a game lasting maybe an hour max, before it crashes and burns.

This game is really not that suited for hueg autism.
i mean yeah, you can build new shit and do science, but after a while things get extremely stal.

I guess I also want more people, so I can feel the risk. I like learning the systems, but I also would like the station to feel alive. It's nice to have a real sense of community on the station, so that the syndicate people actually can do stuff, and it's not just 'well, everything got fucked immediately.'

Plus, I just want fun, aside from 'lol, I killed everyone, u mad?'. The autism the last few days on the linked station has been unbearable.

It depends on the occasion I'll say.
Sometimes you'll just get a round that lasts 5 hours and most of it is improving the station, some people like it and some hate it.

new to atmos
r8 my teg setup
pls ignore plasma i leaked some when i was figuring out how to do this

also here's some readings from the output over a ~5 second period
3.19749e+006W in power network.2.65116e+006W in power network.6.77206e+006W in power network.5.49237e+006W in power network.5.49237e+006W in power network.5.49237e+006W in power network.4.51176e+006W in power network.4.51176e+006W in power network.4.51176e+006W in power network.4.51176e+006W in power network.4.51176e+006W in power network.3.71523e+006W in power network.3.71523e+006W in power network.3.71523e+006W in power network.3.09163e+006W in power network.3.09163e+006W in power network.3.09163e+006W in power network.

Other things of note:

The idea in the pictured setup is to leave enough space for mixing in canisters or whatever, and allow plasma/O2 to the mix chamber if I want to. I was taught to do it a different way that prevented O2 & nitrogen being used in the mixing chamber so this is why I did it like this.

I can think of some ways to make it more space efficient but maybe it's a really retarded design at it's core. I just want to get the burn mix from pure and still retain full mixing and canister mixing functionality. What would be the best way to go about doing this?