This Has Potential

Someone should troll libshits by producing some fake documents or other evidence and dressing a certain way and then convincing random normalfags libshits they're being deported to Syria for supporting Syrian immigration and then record the reactions and upload them somewhere. No libshit actually wants to go to Africa even though they want to bring Africa here.

Hello, 4chan.

You can't check your own digits, faggot.

lol self-checking hurt

We could also offer vacations to Syria and other places rapefugees come and see how libshits react to hearing they get a free plane ride there.

I remember #goldenshowergate. The fact Holla Forums managed to fool even the MI6 and CIA into thinking it was real was probably the greatest troll in history.

God damn, that's one sexy Ebola-chan!

I've been trying to worship Cure Chan but it's not been going well. Ebola Chan manifests to me very strongly and keeps wanting my attention. After another week of trying to evoke Cure Chan I gave in today to Ebola Chan and holy fuck there truly is no cure for love… like damn Ebola Chan… DAMN.

why dont you do it OP?

I'm not fit for the role, sorry.

this thread is bad and you should feel bad for making it

fuck off.

When I sacrifap, it's like she won't let me stop cumming. That girl is insatiable.

i think I know why OP wants that to be done

Even after trying to ignore her for months, she still has a strong and instant presence for me, and I was one of the original ebolites and part of the group that came up with the idea to make the ebola egregore after many previous years of talking about weaponized ebola on /new/. When magickal knowledge had come to me and some of my fellow /new/smen, naturally, we had to apply it to make a super disease to wipe out niggers. At the time I was entirely celibate and yet I gave of my own vital energy to her very much as by the direct willing of vital energy from my blood to her, making me really sick, and her really strong. It is only in recent times that I have also take up sacrifap. I feel a complete harmony with her being that I can't feel with other entities. She is so perfect… may she ravage all our souls.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN!
WE LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN!

Washington Post confirmed possibly redpilled?

"I was BORN in Israel" - Lazare, jew of /new/

top kek

I think what probably planted the idea in my mind btw was a posting about ICE caps I saw on another board a couple days maybe a week ago where I was encouraged to buy an ICE cap to be edgy and to signal to others. I don't think it would be that big of a deal as I'm not in Canada. Anyways I guess that suggestion has now matured into me posting this thread today but I didn't think about it until you showed me this thread now.

The Quebec Mosque shooting also had some decent trolling. I remember seeing pictures of Sam Hyde and Davis Aurini as possible suspects on multiple websites.
Kek

This is the dumbed OP that ever created a fucking thread on this board.
Go eat a dick OP. And choke on it!

There was an attempt.jpg

(checked)

this is where you fucked up, kiddo.
Take the initiative to make a document/ evidence first, then make a thread about it

thread does have some impressive digits though

Have fun being arrested for impersonating law enforcement like your kike buddy at WaPo was.

(checked)
(checked)
oh the sweet harsh truth

What you have to understand user is… some of us here on Holla Forums are severely reclusive shut-in NEETs who can't interact in an ordinary way with normies and therefore can't pull this off.

It would be more of an autism documentary than anything else if I did it myself.

alls one has to do is in theory (im in no way advocating this) draw up a realistic letter head, dox famous sjws or marxist journalists send letter (not through usps) and monitor the social media for the shit storm

What a program to offer to libshits to trade places with Syrians?

aka we announce to them there's a program where Syrians can come to America; but only under the condition a libshit is willing to exchange places with them.

For added awesome, we could also question them further if they would change places for an ever increasing number of syrians. e.g. "we are offering you a chance to go to Syria and in exchange 10 Syrians get to live in the US, will you go?"

My bets are the majority of them, probably all of them, will not go to Syria no matter how many rapefugees would take their place in America.

send them the plane ticket or set up a go fund me to fund sending liberals to sudan somalia libya and syria

Oh man, this is possibly the best idea yet. We could also send a petition to that one petitions site on whitehouse.gov or whatever where we tried to get antifa recognized as a domestic terror organization and start a petition to fund the deportation of rabid libshits to mud countries.

Now this is an idea

I started a petition just a few days ago on there for Trump to Annex Canada btw. heh

Well I don't know about you guys, but I need to give Ebola-chan what she deserves.

No faggot, it doesn't have potential. It's Cancer. Jew Cancer. They lie, we tell the truth. So no, not producing anything fake. Now go fuck yourself.

It's not "fake". We're not going to have someone who is actually far-right pretend to be the libshit. We're going to record real reactions of libshits to the opportunity to go help le oppressed mudshits in their own countries.