Tucker delivers populist message

I'm calling it: Tucker is red pilled now
He rose well above the normalfag level of political discourse in a speech delivered to a firefighter's conference in DC.

-Why is Trumo's populism effective?
-How neoliberal economics has failed
-tfw no qt waifu
-AI will kill everyone
-What is Trumpism?

I'm not doing it justice, but this is like one of those larpers who tells you what you already know so it sounds right. The difference is the audience.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2dct9ErA_g

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2V
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M1V
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MZMV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

embed

I love Tucker

With (non-kike) right wing personalities you can guarantee they're further right in private than in their public personalities. Wouldn't surprise me at all if people like Tucker, who've had to deal with kvetching kikes their entire career, are smart enough to connect the dots.

It's honestly bizarre seeing normy's reactions to Tucker. I normy "friend" of mine shared Tuck's interview with Bill Nye on kikegook and called Tuck idiotic for it. Tuck just wanted to know how much of contemporary climate change was due to humans and Nye just kept saying all of it, which they both previously stated climate change is constant. It's bewildering.

The audacity of these faggot scientism cultists knows no bounds.

I heard from someone that knows someone that works at The Daily Caller (Tucker Carlson's news site). And I've heard that he is redpilled.

Bill is a fucking engineer, an engineer that had a shitty little tv show where he did shitty little experiments to entertain children. That some how makes him an authority on all things and normal faggots will believe it because they grew up watching his shitty little show.
I miss Mr.Wizard

Good man.

Also as I'm listening to something brought up at the 7:00 mark and the 23:00 mark that should be clarified regarding economics:

Let's say for a minute that we live in a liberal fantasy world where everyone is the same. Everyone is an off-brown blob which commits no crimes, puts in the same amount of work, has the same body, etc. Under this scenario, within any given nation, adding more persons to the economy means more people producing work, which causes the wealth of the nation to increase. Immigration is therefore a marvelous factor - in this fictional scenario.

Of course that's not how the world works, as Holla Forums 101 would make clear. Some people are simply better than others - and at the current moment, the issue is the lower quality people bleeding into the better countries. These people put in on average a lower amount of work than the average of the nation, and bring with them crime that does more damage to the nation than their work provides as output. This population growth also expedites the momentum to overcapacity - in the case of the US, with its GDP and quality of life, there is no reason to grow population through any other means than natural births, and the occasional very high quality immigrant. This is especially true with the looming prospect of majority robotic employment.

To boil it all down to a single point - immigration from a foreign nation only benefits the nation when the average labor supplied is greater than the average cost of administering justice and social programs. This gets particularly fun when you consider the small but simple fact that white countries are essentially the only ones with these results.

Just remember that when a slightly more cunning leftist tries using macroeconomic graphs to distort the truth. It's especially useful for debate.

One of my buddies interviewed Tucker for about 2 hours back in 2013, and it turns out he really hates Somalians. He has a summer home in Maine outside of Lewiston and they're fucking everywhere. I'm trying to get my hands on the audio

Liberalism is a religion now. Some things are not up for debate with them.
1. Global warming almost 100% human caused
2. Hate speech is not protected speech.
3. Borders are useless, all immigration is good immigration.
4. Entitlements are the future
5. White people are trash, but not me the virtuous liberal.
6. Government needs to expand to create even more entitlements.
7. Everyone should be able to vote. Prisoners, illegal immigrants, teenagers basically everyone who doesn't pay taxes, but would vote blue.

You mention any of these topics you will get swarmed by frothing mouthed libtards climbing over each other straining to get the greatest virtue signal.

Good!

I could see that. Reminds me of the position Mel Gibson, Vince Vaughn, etc. are in in Hollyjew. Still important to remember that Fox News is owned and run by Rupert Murdoch, a goy so good he's almost a kike.

The one thing that Tucker could have mentioned but probably didn't is that automation is a deflationary force, which is swiftly countered by the inflationary currency measures by the Federal Reserve, so the economy just keeps swirling the drain and people get forced out of work.
When we have technological advancements, deflation is the mechanism by which these efficiencies are transferred to the rest of the economy.

Truly the root of the kike's power is the corrupt monetary system. When we overthrow it they will have no power.

Nice little emotional rant from Tucker but until he starts talking about America being controlled by foreign countries for the last 6 decades hes still controlled opposition to me.

Nice little emotional rant from Tucker but until he starts talking about America being controlled by foreign countries for the last 6 decades hes still controlled opposition to me.

Bump.

He's still a cuck tbh fam, but he's had his moments.

Dropped.

lel. Might want to hold onto to it, buddy, if it could be used against Tucker.

Use it to blackmail him into talking about Israel's origins and US demographics.

Lol

How many of those firefighters do you suppose are masons? I imagine there's a limit to what he can talk about before he gets death threats against him, his wife and his four kids. He's not suicidal, user.

I've never heard it put so succinctly, thank you user.
I've long felt that way and to use your wording I feel that AI and automation are the ultimate deflationary force under the current economic system. Too few people realize that all economic increase is built upon human labor. All other increases are bean counter magic and ponzi schemes.

This is why I do not fear economic collapse.

Tuck may not be red-pilled, but can be reasonable, and the people he interviews are absolutely not red-pilled, so it makes him look red-pilled by contrast.

I just watched him interview a Literally Who kike drone that was trying to say terrorist arrests in Minnesota haven't sky-rocketed since importing "tons of Somalians," therefore Trump's travel ban is racist. He was trying to say whites are just as prone to terrorism and violence because muh Oklahoma city bombing and muh Dylan Roof are proof, and Tucker just responded by pointing out that his facts are out-dated and Europe's forced altruism is a perfect example why a travel ban against Muslim majority countries is in fact reasonable. Who knows his feelings on Jews, but he can into reason which is the first step.

He's semi-red pilled. Good for normies to understand things from a more centrist source and eventually push them towards the right.

He still wants and believes that there can be an outcome where both sides come to the table and compromise. He doesn't realize how deep the social (and racial) divides are right now in all parts of the country. What we're witnessing with Trump, Obama, Bush, Rodney King, etc. is emblematic of a "systemic" divide and simply both sides know that only one of them will survive.

History does not seem to favor our enemies brothers, and this time they are the most dysgenic and frail that they have ever been.

You're welcome. The kikes pretend that deflation should never exist, so it's covered briefly in intro to economics then promptly ignored for the rest of the time except to be pulled out as a boogeyman. Inflation and deflation are both forces that need to be accounted for, as well as the velocity of money, if you're to have any understanding of how macroeconomics work.
When you have inflation and low money velocity, then you have big, big problems.
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2V
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M1V
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MZMV

I'm curious as to what you think of that term.
I see it as having a very different personal effect depending on where you sit on the economic scale. It seems to me that a high velocity is only good for investors.

(((investors)))

The second you hear someone saying neoliberal semiocapitalism, you know you have an esoteric bastard on your hand and not your run-of-the-mill retarded newswatcher.

Good man.

You're a fucking moron who didn't listen to the entire statement. He goes on to question the source and quality of the immigrants, and even mentions the success of the Irish and other European immigrants during the industrial revolution. He also refers to "third world trash" when speaking about current immigration. This man is red pilled and is carefully walking the line for the normalfags. You'd know that if you weren't such a nigger.

Velocity is a good way of measuring the health of the economy because it directly indicates volume of economic activity, but it doesnt' differentiate for velocity among and between economic classes. By itself it's almost meaningless, it's not until you have socio-economic or gdp breakdown data that you can piece together the economy. There are substantial differences between high velocity because of fine art money laundering or high velocity because everyone's working 60 hour weeks, or high velocity because there's a speculative boom. The same goes for low velocity. You can have low velocity because of stagnation with 100 million out of the work force (like now) or you can have stagnation because everyone is meeting their economic needs and they simply don't need to trade in order to survive and prosper. Velocity requires a ton of context to make a judgement. Inflation and deflation do too, but not to the same extent.

WEBM YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

pretty good. He's right about Trump needing to put heat on Republican "leadership". Right now, they're watching from the sidelines while the President is going blow for blow with the democrat machine with a little help from traitors like McCain hoping in for a sucker punch

I'd figure out a way to put the establishment Republicans in the Dem's crosshairs. Let them get bloodied up a bit and, finally, have some skin in the game.

and if that fails…
as President, I'd threaten to endorse their opponents in the midterms if they don't get on board soon…scorched Earth

i did not know much about this guy, but he has grown on me considerably in a very short period of time.

He's a hero to redditors, the peter-pan syndrome faggots that can't grow up and still think of Bill as the great scientist from his childhood.

thank you for your somewhat contradictory and confusing answer.

There's another election in less than 2 years and I think the pressure will be applied by the voters who see a bunch of (((RINOs))) in office and want them gone with the rest of the swamp creatures.

Hardly lad.

When? I listened to this shit while making dinner and I heard no such thing, I just heard a bunchy of cucky by-lines.

Some of the stuff he said wasn't shit, but he's still kind of a cuckservative bro.

Velocity (high or low) is an indicator which when given context can help you understand the economy. Without context it's not as useful.

He's a normal guy, who I think understands what's best for the country. Not everyone is Holla Forums and that's fine. People like Tucker speak reason to the normalfags, and you should take a moment to listen to him as well. But your criticisms are not in vein. Blind worship of anyone, even Trump, is stupid.

This guy's hairstyle makes him seem like a news anchor from the past.

Wait, is that a real quote?

Fuck, I must be more uninformed than I thought. Where can I read more about this?

He hangs out with Mel Gibson. It's real, all right.

It was a decent speech, but he catered too much to leftist shitbags. The problem with people like him is that white genocide doesnt even come into his head. He actually suggested that telling people immigrants are good even though they are personally being shafted is a valid argument. Thats what he said. He said Instead of calling people racists, they should just say "Hey, I know youre being shafted personally, but here is why immigrants are good anyways". and then immediately followed by saying thatd be a valid argument.

Also, one of the first things he said was Trump thinks he won because of himself, and that it was all about him, and not about the movement and the people. Trump personally has said many times "Its not about me, this is about all of you!" and similar sentiment. Its about the country, not Trump.

Yeah it's a bit odd how often Trump can make a point about this being a movement and yet people like Tucker will still act like Trump thinks this is all about himself.

Listening to Trump's comments as time went on, it seems clear that he was deeply affected by the support he received and looks at his position as one of a duty to the American people.

I for one don't believe 99% of what comes out of the mouths of people running for office and people with access to highly classified information.

Hannity has a totally different view which is why it caught me off guard. Hes called it the "forgotten man election" and is of the opinion that Trump is about that forgotten man. I wonder how we could edit Trump into this picture, in a supportive look towards the guy or something, or outraged at the others ignoring him. Maybe a big finger pointing at him, with a face like "What the fuck, who forgot about this guy?"

Trump so far has shown himself to be a man of his word, and has dived right into enacting all his promises. You realize America First is fascist rhetoric, right?

Maybe a MAGA rally in the background with fireworks and Trump at the podium in front of the whitehouse or something. Could cut the people from the horizon line and extend it. I dont have any personal ability, but that has a lot of potential. I guess we have 8 years to come up with ideas.

Really starting to like this guy more and more

Best Trudeau nickname I've ever seen.

Holla Forums should really be researching on the runners for next congress and senate elections and start a propaganda campaign for what's best and what needs the boot. We need /ourguy/s to get into power and help make America and Anericans be put first.

/ourguy/ = any neo-con zionist jewish politican

How soon times change hey, even here on Holla Forums, I'm so old I remember when this board used to be against total jewish control.

epic

wat?

Your shrill script appears to be broken…

The replying comment that was directed at the aforementioned anonymous user was in fact based in satire and should therefore be judged as such.

Nonetheless,neither of your posts disproved any of the salient points my mirth fulled comment made.
I made mine in light jest yet with a serious point contained therein, to highlight the dubious direction that Holla Forums is taking with regard to cheerleading for neo-con kikery what with every thread flooded by isreali hasbara misdrecting each and every posting, coercing anons to cheer from the sidelines as zionist neo-con kikes clean up and take the West to Hell all for the tribal cult of death that is Is-Ra-El.

shut up nerd

And even that has several caveats, good boy chinks and indians do exist, but who the fuck wants them pissing and shitting in your gene pool and fucking your daughters? Non-white immigration is an oxymoron, non-whites can only invade and rape, only whites can immigrate to white countries in the traditional sense of the word.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
Even if Trump himself likes jews, the policies he has championed are in direct opposition to international judaism and help to support the 14 words, even if indirectly. We must always be willing to get on his case on the off chance he decides to cuck out and we must always oppose judaism, but I see no reason why we should sit around and bitch about Trump's jewish connections as of yet.

I also see very few Holla Forumsacks genuinely cheering for cuckservatives; occasionally we get our hopes up at one of the useful idiots opening their eyes, as Tucker here seems to have done.

In any case your faggotry is not helpful by any means.

I feel he may be hiding his true redpill behind his 'moderate' appearance, but I'm not sure. I hope he isn't controlled op, I think I'm starting to like the guy.

even niggers are more intelligent than libshits…

Stop repeating jewish lies. Up until the last few decades there has never been a political system that did NOT put its own nation's interests at the fore. Fascism is great, and the fasces has featured heavily in more or less every European culture; but let's not pretend that every other political ideology was about helping foreign interests.

Even the British Empire put itself ahead of all other concerns. It is really just the last couple of decades since JFK and the EU that nations have been overtly treacherous. Say what you will about a lot of historical leaders helping kikes or making bad deals; they all still (even if they did not want to) had to pander to the nation's interests. The change is remarkably recent. Call it fascism is deceitful.

You got my hopes up but that's not actually him you faggot. Read the video description.

Why are people watching that cuckservative snake?

Niggers are just less evolved humans, whereas leftists go against nature and reality itself.

His face always cracks me up. He has perfected that look.

pick one

Move the guy on the bench over to one side and have trump sitting next to him.

Man the standards of the board have really sunk in the last year or two.

Putting your nation first is part of fascism, but not exclusively so. That much is true. But the rest is wrong. Wilson and FDR were both traitors who put globalism before America. Plenty before that even put business interests before America. America is especially bad for this because it has operated as a de facto plutocracy for most of its history.

Wait, that was Tucker? A lot has changed since I first saved those images.

I wouldn't doubt of Vaughn lurks here actually.

The future is weirder than I could have seen.

You're lying if you say we haven't all succumbed to bread and circus to some extent. Leftists just bought into the sponsored (((narrative))).

Blame Big Bang Theory and the Frankfurt school. If you look into actual science, and bring up even one of the contradictions or problems encapsulated with nu-sci their heads explode. They legitimately can't grasp that "science" and muh nerd culture are sponsored tools of Marxist faggots. That's the brilliance of using "science" as tool in critical theory. It's an oxymoron.

this is our reality now my dudes

Are you kidding? Don't release that, (((they))) will use it to crucify him.

I don't doubt Tucker is full Holla Forums in private. I saw it peeking out during the election and immediately liked him. I hadn't watched news TV in years but admittedly wanted to see what Fox was doing last fall. Especially Tucker, but Judge Jeanine, Hannity, Lou Dobbs and also the Red Eye host, Tom Shillue, are all seriously redpilled.

This is Shillue's show from last night. Skip to 18 min 20 seconds for his very direct statement (unusually serious for him, too) about why consistent American values are a real thing and need to remain so. The discussion afters is pretty good too.

This. Cucker is a generic godwin's law msm muppet who's been around for decades and suddenly tons of dank maymay xD start appearing right as he goes prime time on faux news. Sure is reddit around here.

This is real? I will consult more digits

Nigger.

anyone who still identifies with the left/right paradigm is by definition, not redpilled.

how hard is it, if a person is getting time on MSM they are not worth listening to as they will be either spewing disinformation or be Milquetoast at best which is in itself a form of D&C.

a traitor is a traitor forever

Because he puts on a good show. He's a professional

Deal with it and get fucked you fucking sperg.

He sounds like a faggot.

Nice try kike

old people watch tv news, they generally like people like themselves to whom they can relate. all those faggot are cucks tho… every last one or they wouldnt get on the air. Jew have casting couches not only in the porn industry you know

Gosh I better just vote for jews like you insist

I watched his show for a couple months and was never impressed with his live debate responses. He was probably caught off guard at the opportunity as Megyn Kelly was heading out thr door… I'll say he's a good debater… but only technically in that he's good at pivoting and derailing and distracting or refocusing when necessary… but he misses a lot of opportunities to level crushing points and arguments. Basically, I feel like I could do this guys show better than he can.

He needs to fucking lurk more.

With trips like that I deserve a show invite Tucker… lets hang out.

sup fellow kikebook community friend

Tucker i know it's either you or the staff posting here, so let e give you a good idea:

Invite Jordan Peterson (professor frog) to talk on your show, he's already getting pretty famous as a pro free speech in canada and also as an anti-marxist.

vid related, he made a class about "Gulag archipelago" and explained how SJW's of today are paving way for the authoritarian leftists in canada of tomorrow

Many her will not believe it, but Lou Dobbs, although he makes the same legeslative propositions, represents a traditionalist view. When Lou talks about the deterioration of wages through immigration, then he does it only only to keep america's blood purer. When Tucker speaks about immigration and its effect on the wages, then only because of the wage reduction effect. Tucker is not a deep thinker.

No user, it is not fine.
'Being Holla Forums' is the mechanism via which we save our people. Lauding cuckservatives for making an attempt that vaguely falls in one part of 'being Holla Forums' is not sufficient. Everyone can, and must, 'be Holla Forums'. You should accept nothing less. You can't afford to accept less.

I don't even believe you are a shill, i just think you are retarded.

Powerful argumentation, faggot. You're either Holla Forums or you're not. And if you're not, that's not fine - that's a problem in desperate need of remedy, and accepting anything less is faggotry. Deal with it, fag.

People like you are either retards or newfags. If you try to force the redpill people won't take it, its a step-by-step process. I really fucking despise lunatic larpers

That image is so cringe…. Abe Lincoln, really?

You mean the guy that wanted to deport the niggers?

Really? You're calling people a newfag?
You just posted the most disgusting meme I've seen since I can remember.
A reddit-tier image macro and you didn't even use it right.
Do us all a favour and commit sudoku…

The picture is inaccurate. A few of the old presidents would hang the nigger and shoot the rest.

Only logical conclusion with people who won't be happy with any spokesperson or politician unless he is full on board with national socialism (which will never be allowed to happen in such a kike-controlled world like ours) is that you pray for the entire world to collapse, so the new Hitler would emerge from the ashes of our current world.

I hope you do realize that an anti-immigration, anti-muslim jewish politician in Europe might easen the burden in the inevitable civil war scenario, right? Less nonwhites there are around, less enemies to face in the upcoming civil war. People like Trump, Wilders, Le Pen, Farage etc. buy as the valuable time to wake up more and more normies with each minute. A literal Hitler speaking up in 2017 will not be listened, but perhaps in 2050 he will be a pioneer of a new pro-white movement.

I am saying this stuff as an eastern european myself. I'd rather vote for a nationalist conservative over here (I know they are far less kike controlled than Le Pen or Wilders, but point still stays) than vote for the most green, anarchist, social democrat party PURELY for the sake of bringing about a complete collapse of my country.

All that being said, people like Tucker are not the ones we should rally behind, but we should at least leave them the fuck alone and do their thing, they are buying valuable time we need to get more whites on the final redpill and behind our message, which is the question of preserving the white race.