Reddit employees/admins dox

Fuck Spez. The_Donald send their regards!

Steve Huffman - twitter.com/wtfspez
Alexis Ohanian - twitter.com/alexisohanian
Marty Weiner - twitter.com/martyweiner
Stephen Greenwood - twitter.com/spgreenwood
Jordan Oplinger - twitter.com/jordanoplinger
Philippe Beaudette - twitter.com/philippe_in_sf
Ashley Dawkins - Virginia Tech University, Pamplin School of Business
Jena Donlin - twitter.com/donlinje
Andreas Gross - University of California, Berkeley
Katelin Holloway - twitter.com/katelin_cruse
Zubair Jandali - University of California, Berkeley
Jack Lawson - twitter.com/ajacksified
Mark S Luckie - twitter.com/marksluckie
Ryan Merket - www.ryanmerket.com
Lia Navarro - twitter.com/lianavarro
Dante Orpilla - twitter.com/orionsdada
Jayne Pimentel - twitter.com/jayne
Christopher Slowe - twitter.com/keysersosa
Neil Williams - twitter.com/spladug
Yishan Wong - twitter.com/yishan/
Alex Le - twitter.com/alexcharlie
Marcus Dubois - twitter.com/marcus_dubois
Nick Caldwell - twitter.com/nickcald
Robert McCarrie - pixspot.xyz/index.php/rmccarrie5
Ryan Schwers - twitter.com/real_schwers
Nadia Woolnough - University of New South Wales
Taylor Humphreys - twitter.com/justtaylorh
Marina Chang - twitter.com/marinasayss
Tyler Guyot - tylerguyot.com/
Adriana Gadala-Maria - University of Notre Dame

As a bonus, here's a list of their "power-mods", the libfags and shills that control 99 percent of the POZ!

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N2kcEBmYWxPe9LMhrob1fsVymdmKqWUKUhLHE5hnQwU/edit?usp=sharing

Any of these the same as share blue or ctr lists?

No, just the actual reddit employees/contractors. Of course, there might be an overlap with CTR…

Bonus: Another founder of reddit, Alexis Ohanian, is marrying Harambe Williams!

Get this to the fucking top. Let's bring them down!

have a bumparino

faggot.

literally who?
I think I read recently that spez is some employee at reddit

so it's just
fuck right back off to reddit. you guys literally never do anything useful

Spez is behind Reddit and has bizarre connections to cannibal parties and pizzagate shit. He's also a huge, humongous, immense, vast, colossal, monolithic, GIGANTIC faggot - as one would expect of anyone who uses Reddit at all.

Spez le CEO

nice get

Look at them white people on that list.
Das very rayciss

It's definitely fitting that the CEO of Leddit would have a name that evokes both sped and spaz.

you'd think him eating humans would be the smoking gun you're looking for

why does a website need a CEO, the users make the shit content on that shit site, i dont understand.

? retard?

He sort of implements the kikery from the top down.

Foreigner detected.

Spaces before or after punctuation is always how one can tell. All of the particularly shitty English speakers do it for some reason.

Fuck off back to reddit.

big fucking surprise, who did you think it was, donald trump jr?

not your personal army, we fucking care why.

it was your decision to shill for upboats on that cuck tier website and we are not going to play captain-save-a-ho for you.

OP posted a literal pleb tier post with no content, why are you sliding the forum with this garbage

>>>/reddit/

I was told that only leftists dox people and harass them and try to get them fired and ruin lives.

Is OP a leftist?

Oy vey, how dare the goyim use our playbook

This is just fucking twitter accounts. Fuck off.

Literally all I was doing was explaining who spedspezspaz is and what he has done. Cool your autism, manlet.

Real names rather than reddit pseudonyms. Not much, but it's a start.

If you consider that insufficient, I suggest taking action yourself, or keep whining like a kike on inauguration day…

Well, of course I am. After all, democrats are the real racists^^

Hes the Jew who decides what is and what's not for the goys to view.

PSA: If you visit any docs.google.com url while logged into a google account your personal information may be revealed to whoever owns the doc.

Be careful.

Man you're like an 80'ies mom's boy aren't you. I bet you suck Hotep cock too, you dumb closet-liberal.

Doxxing can be used for much, much more. Simple intimidation for one thing.

You faggots can't even dox correctly ffs…

That's still a thing? I just assumed google fixed that by now. Besides, why give your identity away to google in the first place?

If you have better data, contribute.

don't you dare insinuate my childhood waifu is prostitute I wlil hunt u down fagt

WARNING

This is a shill thread. Posting twitter accounts =/= dox along with a spreadsheet of user accounts is not dox.

FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT WITH YOUR FAGGOTRY

u 2

dox
You keep using that word. I do think it means what you think it means.

Haven't seen you provide any more insightful content, loser!

>>>/out/

Another null-achievement of a comment. If you're disappointed with the content here, do it better.

Cough up or shut up, faggot!

go back to reddit

Just fucking go back to your cesspool plebbit, faggot.

GO BACK TO REDDIT NIGGER LOVER

take that shit to /baph/ you retard.

Plebbit is nothing but a den of faggotry and plebs. Go back to your r/the_donald safe space and stay there, faggot. No one cares.

ooops, forgot my sage

"Dox" thread is being reported on by a commie trying to deflect all of the shit from leftists >>>/sudo/22083

HOLY SHIT

Looks like this board is going full reddit

watchya slide'n shlomo?

Posts useless info. The_Donald confirmed.

kys you stinking dick tease

go join him

Who cares? It'll get nuked before long anyway.

Wew you reddit faggots will meet the gallows soon enough. Holla Forums is not your friend and not your personal army. Reminder that the few programmers you did have working on your team (the CSS and bots) you fucked over for these liberal faggots that run Plebbit. You know what you did. Then scammed other white people out of thousands of Dollars whilst defending Milo the Pedo

that's where you're wrong kiddo

Not saying anybody on this board should do anything illegal. But I sure do think it would be funny if someone somewhere SWAT'd a few of them

i think he was also deleting/editing negative comments about him or comments about pizzagate.

also sage and pointless thread unless any real personal info can be found off those accounts.

Durr hurr you can get the fuck out

ach gevalt

All or most of these people can be found in San Fagsisco right?

Funny how public information isn't doxx.

As was the Civic Nationalist mods of The_Donald. They cucked and censored that shit too. The entire plebbit drama was a ruse to keep their userbase from fleeing from Plebbit (plebbit pays them), the traffic is profitable. So now they want /our/ help when they're no longer useful to the kikes? No thanks. They poisoned the minds of hundreds of thousands of white folks with their Civic Nationalism when they could have been naming the Jew

Oh but it can be. I like this idea to dox the admins of plebbit. They could use some pizza to keep them well fed as their companies value goes down, dwindling to an eventual zero. Sort of like their actual self worth.

FEDZOGKIKESHILL

I wonder is reddit did it for free? The entire site is little more than a simulation at this point. It is quite elaborate propaganda but should anyone honestly attempt to interact with it they are likely repelled.

I think Twitter must have been paid to trash the value of their product and converting it into a crude social engineering effort, is reddit the same? It’s value must be plummeting.

Fuck off. Reddit may be cancer, but that cancer is mobilizing to attack Trump. Again. They are trying to turn it into a rallying point.

Reddit needs to be "addressed". Preferably with someone destroying their servers/backups. Since we can't have that, we may have to follow other avenues of attack.

Take it to cuck/pol/

False flag.

trips

Yes, its still a thing. Be careful

kill yourself kike

So can we all agree that Rem was the best grill?

(checked)
KEK has blessed you user

Goy vey!

I followed /r/the-donald up to 2 weeks after he had won the election. the constant shilling of bullshit became intolerable to me. I haven't been back and I am sure the quality of lemmings have been further refined. fuck reddit

Took a look at it just now, and they're trying to fucking ape us by calling themselves "citizens of kekistan" or "Kekistanis". Fucking disgusting blasphemers.

Is that where that kekistan shit came from?

Probably. Seems like a reddit thing to do. With that "Rationalia" thing that popped up not to long ago. Why do fucking redditors have an incessant need to attach an identity to/try to always get credit for something? This is why they ruin shit.

I've considered the possibility that it's a psyop to attempt to associate Kek worship with negative islamic connotations. It's low energy af, but that would make sense if it was reddit or cianiggers or someone else equally as low energy.

If anything they're trying to conflate it with reddit atheism. The spaghetti monster fedora-tier shit, you know? I'm fairly certain a lot of the faggots on reddit just view as some sort of edgy memeshit and they'll drive everything into the ground.

spez is absolute cancer. hes also behind letting shareblue and ctr take over all of reddit to brainwash normies.

Hadn't considered that angle.
That makes a lot of sense.

As I'm thinking about it I figure of the various groups trying fuck everything up, none of them likely have a hand in this. The whole thing is happening as result of how garbage reddit is and people who use it are.

i bet only the few slant-eyed can code decent, the rest is pr&design shit

Williams was not a genetic experiment.

bumping to trigger these reddit shills

underrated post.

Newfags gunna newfag.

not the CEOs off hoss, but definitely the normie admins would be stupid enough to put themselves on linked and FB I reckon. I'll save the list and look into it another day.
full names useful at least, most of these fags treat every account like a work account so it's usually only first name so it feels like they're still at the office. Ran into that prob with imgur early on.

really says something about the declining quality of normies on the interweb they won't even abandon ship when this shit is pulled anymore. Masochistic gluttons.