The sims 3: the Holla Forums house

Old thread fucking died so here we go again

All the anons are sleeping, some of them have jobs, some of them want to be writers, and one of them is an attention whore

we also have no money

Other urls found in this thread:

modthesims.info/d/402950
modthesims.info/d/372599
youtube.com/watch?v=UnRmSsckbnI
sims.wikia.com/wiki/Lotto.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are there women in the Holla Forums house?

This tbh

I flipped a coin for their genders, that's what they got

25486c user is at work, everyone else is just slacking off

a0628d user went to the store to buy a lotto ticket because she was feeling lucky, but didn't win
decides to just read instead

How confused are you by this sim?

forgot image

An user wants to become a singer, what should his stage name be?

This game is better when I play it tbh.
Last game I made male and female Adam Sandler from Jack and Jill, and also had Al Paccino living with them because he was also in that nightmare of a film.
Basically I just made Adam and Adam have incestuous sex the entire game and they had like 30 children in the smallest house I could manage it was disgusting, it was hard to get them to fuck without Al walking in and interrupting.

it's just getting started, user, besides, the interesting stuff comes later

Where can I get a good sims 3 torrent and a workaround for origin?

Or did you all buy it…?

no, look up the complete collection on a tracker

Obviously Rick Astley. Or Rihanna if he indentifies as a girl :^)

I'm actually of the opinion everyone should buy the game.
The Base Game, not the expansions, those should be pirated so much it's not even funny. Like, delete them after pirating just so you can pirate them again.
People should send the message that they want a full game on release, not a very pretty basket for you to fill with all the pretty things you're gonna buy later.

oh shit
Rick Astley was going to perform, but instead some lady just decided to ruin his performance with a baby
she was promptly removed

impregnate all the women then use there children as slaves for money problem solved

Uh oh, an user is getting sick
she might end up giving the house space aids

Cuck Boyd, now.
I fucking hate that fruity cuckold.
Get his wife to divorce him and move into her house, its a borderline mansion.
Afterwards abuse him physically and mentally every day.
And after that wait until his daughter grows up, she gets pretty hot, then dump his wife and fuck his daughter in his own home everyday.

what

make a shed and leave him in there

when i play this game it lags like ass even without dlc. are you lagging, op?

I have super duper Nasa PC, the only time it ever lagged was on the shitty island map, that shit is awful

What?
He'll keep living in the house after his wife divorces him, giving you free reign to fuck his shit up.
I do it every play through.

i'm not sure if he's on the map i'm playing

I wasn't really lagging until I moved to the island map, then the game never stopped lagging.

He's in sunset valley, here's a photo of him and his daughter. Fuck him up bro.

I aint on that map, bruv
I'd totally get Guy Fieri to cuck him if i could, though, take him to flavortown real fast

Two of them have jobs, one of them has a proffession, and the other two want stay at home shit like writing of fishing in the pond

they're going at it
it ended badly

the girls get a computa in their room, a06 user immediately starts writing fanfic

Rick astley degrades himself by performing sing-a-grams to local yokels

It's only the girls in the house
something
lewd
might happen

Oh shit
Rick Astley actually scored a gig

why haven't you shaved rick astley's ugly-ass beard yet

ao6 has started a sci-fi book
what should it's name be
Also gonna take a break, need to pee

I hope this ends in a rickroll webm

"Planet of Real Life Anime"

"Hitler's Secret Lunar Bunker"

These are both good, i'll use one for another novel, i'll flip a coin to pick

Because i'm too poor to afford a mirror

You win, kiddo

"The Genealogical History of My Dick"

shit, was too late

Not to mention that's not a sci-fi title.

THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS
I buy a PC and some fucker just hogs it to play video games

Where'd you get your DLC from op? I might pick this back up again.

Mr DJ complete collection

Hitler's Lunar Bunker seems to be fairly decent

Cheers boy, cant believe they're giving this away for free :^)

Replace trolling with chatting with random assholes, and that's my sim in a nutshell.

Holy shit, rick astley is really hitting it off, a horse, a dog, and a lot of people are enjoying the show

OHHHWOAWOAWOA

After the show, Rick had a relaxing picnic, but some fat paprazii chick decided it was newsworthy
but anyway, rick's famous!

After seeing rick's amazing performance, all the folks went home and had a rest

I'm going to be taking a shower so entertain yourselves

sasuga EA

alright i'm back

everyone got fucking sick
shit

OH SHIT
CAN LOVE REALLY BLOOM ON THE BATTLEFIELD

OH SHIT

dig a hole an trap it isnide of thje hole

Fucking racoon

Anime book is done
it's pretty good
with this, i leave you, i'll be back tomorrow though

goodnight faggot

Are you even trying user.

I was about to say the same thing. Although, i guess sex in a Holla Forums house might be immersion breaking

they're just really convincing traps

Or they're gaymur gurlz, or even all just clones of Vivian

Are there any mods that let you use weapons or otherwise fuck the shit up out of other sims?.

There's the Nraas assassin mod, as well as functional weapons on mts

yfw no AKs to spread islam

OP, next time you are here, you gotta install Kinkyworld and these:
modthesims.info/d/402950
modthesims.info/d/372599

The first one gives you pistols and sniper rifles so you can go shoot the shit out of people.
The second gives you a bear. You put it in someone's inventory and that person can go stab someone else at will.

Alright, i've got work, but i'll be back at like 3 PM, so keep the thread alive till then

can I still install this safely if I bought the game on steam?

Also, by the by, I don't really feel like that sex mod will add anything
Those guns and things will though

It's like running a simulation engine in Javascript. Why would anyone do that?

Because it received a patch that allows you to 4GB of RAM and that's pretty much the best simulator there is out there.
Until someone makes something better, we're stuck with this.

An actual patch or a mod?

patch, although you need to edit a config file to allow up to 4gb of ram to be used

Oh, sounds good. Official patches normally fuck up less than mods.

Normally.

Hahahahaha!

That Config line doesn't actually work, you know that?

A 32-bit program can't magically address more than 2GB just by flipping a config variable. That's just not possible.

Also you're retarded if you think just by throwing more RAM at it it'll magically run better when the bottleneck is at the shitastic internal structure of how values are stored and accessed in Sims 3.

It's literally a single thread JIT nightmare of eternally appending new values to an ever growing table that never gets properly GC'd.

There's a program called LAA (Large Adress Aware) that "patches" exe files to enable them to acess full 4GB instead of just 2GB. I'm not sure if it works in everything, probably not, but still helps sometimes.

Throwing more RAM helps a bit, although I've found the bottleneck is currently my CPU. An intel i3 seems barely enough to run the game, anything that changes the Story Progression actually makes it chug along.

Your technobabble is most likely correct but you're forgetting one very important thing… Sims 3 is the best optimized life simulation game out there. Not because it's actually well optimized, but rather because the competition is severely lacking. Nobody sticks with it because of well it runs, people stick with it DESPITE how badly it runs.

And quite frankly, if there are people savvy enough to know what the problem is, instead of simply complaining that people still stick to the only serious alternative, they ought to spend their time providing another one instead of being yet another "backseat moderator".

How else are those 2 grills gonna be usefull if you can't whore them around?

In TS2, you have a ticket machine that allowed you to charge people for visiting your lot so you could have some sort of resort as a business. One of the needs your customers had to heavily influenced their mood was Fun and since you not only can replenish loads of it with WooHoo but also Influence people to woohoo with someone else, then you could effectively run a Brothel with nothing but the base game.

I'm not saying a Holla Forumshouse brothel wouldn't be pretty fucking funny.

I'm just saying that sims threads turning into kinkyworld webm dumps is what killed them last time.

Bump from work
Also this fucking captcha

If I bought The Sims 3 through steam, can I still install this shit or will it cause problems?

Jinkies gang, we gotta find the refugees who did this gang rape!

It will cause problems. However if you throw over a no-cd crack over it it might work.

Other wise just install the whole thing from that package the other user named, fresh installs never hurt with The Sims.

what if I only pirate one or two shop items?

cancer

Starting up again soon, gonna install the guns

I have plans for you

Someone spoonfeed me a torrent link with all the decent expansions

oh shit.

Oh, we are getting back into the game?

Semi-related to thread but I never played TS3 - my computer has TS2 with all expansion packs that I got for free from Origin. How much better is TS3 over TS2?

There's more stuff, i guess

People normally prefer TS2 because it is more stable even if you have all the expansions.

Uh oh

TS3 is better for playing with a single family in a large world, while TS2 is better for playing with several families in the same world. That's the biggest difference.

TS2 also has more of a chalenge when it comes to keep your Sims happy and make them progress in a career. TS3 has unhappy sims only if you actively put some effort there.

However, TS3 does look better and the open world spoils people. Most can't go back to TS2 after that, so take it into account before trying TS3.

He is having his "Post Flavour Town Disorder" attacks! Probably triggered by the slippers!

If I ever get horribly sick of TS2 I'll give TS3 a go, then. Thanks anons.

Well, I enjoy the open world crap.

While Fieri is having his flashbacks, Ao6 is writing a drama novel
what should it be?

Fuckmy Hole

"Loss".

Alright that one made me chuckle, we're going with that

"THE HORRORS OF PLANET A06 and the unfortunate adventures of an anonymous hero-part three"

that's more of a sci-fi title

He's moving up the ranks really fast

This papparizi ho has been ringing the doorbell and waiting outside for several days
I think Guy has to take someone to flavortown

While the papparzi got away for now Rick is performing another show
I wonder if it'll go well

Holy shit, Rick really is making it big

We got an art easle with the money, and the portal to the future still rests outside, should we see what the future holds?

Reminder that you can sell the portal and buy it later (it's somewhere on the Buy Catalog).
I always consider it free cash everytime I start the game.

uh oh, we have a furry on the prowl

She is not a furry! she is a dog girl!

Be wary of the alpaca.

where the fuck do you buy seeds
i'm trying to start a garden so guy fieri has perfect ingredients all the time

You don't.
You can learn the first skill point with books\lessons and you'll be given some free seeds.
Or you can go buy plants from the Grocery store, you can just plant them (if you have the right skills)
Or you can go look around in the park for small objects in the ground with a beige color, those are seeds too.

youtube.com/watch?v=UnRmSsckbnI

Should she?

Next level autism

it's just Dank OC, user

I can't get who is who anymore.

Which of them are they talking about? if it is the pink haired fuck then no. The last thing we need are more trannie politicians.

I guess i should give them nicknames, Pink hair is Guy Fieri, Beard man is Rick Astley, Bluehaired reverse trap is Ao6/Book-kun, Red hair is SJW ho, blonde hair is fishlady

also this is for SJW ho

Then no, don't make her a politician.

Hm… thinking about it, yeah. Make her a politician to fuck up everything and everyone, so you can make a sequel of "House of Holla Forums 2: SJW Survival"

she already has a megaphone and screams at people in the street, she's halfway there

It HAS to happen.

And so begins how the world fell under darkness

just like some real life politicians

What is the best Sims game?

urbz

Oh fuck, I miss that game.

Isn't the nightlife expansion the closest we would have as an urbz revival?

the gang head over to a party they were invited to
Everyone except Rick Astley, who was working at the time

Nightlife, yeah, but the urbz had that weird stuff in it, plus you could edit the entire area, so you could just build utopian shit and then leave

the party quickly heat up when these massive mamarries showed up, and then a herd of pups came by

YES

Fish-user has started up a garden too, and Rick Astley is our house repairman
as of current, Writer user and Guy Fieri are our main scources of income, i'd like to expand the house when we have a little more dosh, get some nicer beds

A lot of people are just lurking the thread, don't you know how these things usually go?

Keep at it OP.

Do you guys care if i go to the future to just steal all the furniture
I really need money to remodel the house

Do so.

Also impregnate your descendents.

What should I patch up to? I don't want to have to fuck with origin.

sounds like a plan

Use it all, just use nrass nocd

And so begins the adventure of fucking with time
and fucking time

I-Is that Stu?

nah, just some faggot ass time traveler

Shame, kind of looks like him. Just make his hair purple.

Here we go
time to steal all this shit

Can you kill someone and get away with it?

Technically, you can kill someone from the past and they're descendants get a unique death
also there's no police in the future

And so, all the anons go off to meet their decendants
Guy Fieri has the only not-shit tier house, SJW has the worst one by far, it's in the wasteland, and Rick astley doesn't HAVE any decendents…

also Writier-kun has a faggot ass decendant

Time to become your grandchildren's father, Guy!

Also, Writer user is the only one who isn't like dirt fucking poor, notice how all her house isn't fucking filthy

Alright, the future's fine and all, but we have jobs

time to steal

We're back in the present and our wallet is stacked

Maybe your descendants were so rich because you stole yourself just to become even richer?

so, should we move houses, or renovate this one?
I think we should move, this lot is really small and doesn't allow for much expansion

You should add without overdoing it. Moving can end up being more costly.

forgot image

user we have crazy dosh

I guess you can move then. Try to stay over the 10k margin though, you need cash to furnish the place.

Buildan the house, sorry for taking so long

They are actually /cuteboys/

Kept you waiting, huh?
I had to get my autism out and build this first

A quick little tour

Get the faggots moving.

yeah yeah, Rick Astly started floating to watch TV

Any Astley songs related to floating?
Can't seem to make a joke about it now.

I bought Writer user a sketchbook,she keeps drawing male chests… plus Fisher user is hogging the new laptop

Fuck, it's time to put that pistol Guy Fieri has to good use

It's time to be knee deep in the dead

Teach the spookies a lesson they'll never forget

Jesus christ, after the murders this is what they started doing

Oh baby
Rick Astley get's to go on tour

I guess not

This is a pretty good painting Writer user did
Also gotta take a shower

k, i'm back

Another Sell out crowd with Rick Astley

At least he's got a robot backup dancer.

Winter is here

Remove the roof.

No

remobe roof

user what are you doing

Should I?

Yes

nah

HERE
WE
GO
But who to have kids with?

Guy Fieri

PUT A BUN IN THAT OVEN, YEEAAHH

It's time for FLAVORTOWN

Not much happened
But anyhow, i've gotta go to bed
More tomorrow

People from the future!

there's a reason people consider showtime the worst expansion

So, which was the expansion where you could place stuff to sell like in that Sims 2 expansion?

Or are there mods that do the same even better?

Just saying that one of the guys could make his own store.

I don't know, but one of them is

I think it was in one of the city expansions, the ones that looks creepy like twilight.

Don't you die dammit

Silly question, can you do anything with the metals you find? like crafting anything with them.

Or you just can sell them and get money?

I think you can cut them to make more money, or analyze them with the science machine

Also, we're back
Rick Astley doing what he does best, singing

Hm… shame, it makes finding metals much less interesting than finding seeds or fishes.

Anyone have the guide to the sex mod?

i'm not 100% an expert on this, so i might be missing somethings, like i think alchemy uses some metals too

Could be. Also, can't you get metal for meteors to do future inventions?

Anyway… is he having a robot patner?

Fish-user went to the local river and caught several piranhas, in the middle of winter, in a town that's clearly in the midwest or something
sounds legit

Robot Partner? as in to bang?
or to sing with?

To sing with. I saw a humanoid figure with neon lights. Maybe it was just part of the decoration.

It's a decorative item, actually. Not really a robot.
Although, a singing partner would be pretty great for Rick.

make it a robot!

How can you build robots in the future?

Also, can you change the future so the people in the future get back all their furniture so you can steal them again?

We're having a totally not Christmas party!
we invited over all our coworkers, since none of them actually have any friends…

That's fun. Make the redhead politician get drunk and slam all white cis males.

Should I do something like OP and have a big wacky family just to see what happens or should I play a proper legacy? Or a themed/challenge legacy?

I haven't played TS3 in years and don't know what I want to do, halp

The party was a success!
We got some pretty fucking sweet shit out of that, two chess tables, a free laptop, a guitar, and a bike
Guy fieri ended up with all the gag gifts, unfortunately

You know, this university gift basket has been sitting here for a pretty long time…

Doing a "proper legacy" will get boring quickly. Most of the fun is in not knowing what to expect, and a lot of stuff in the game can only be seen if you have a crazy family. Don't do a themed/challenge legacy unless you're gonna post about it.

The last time I played there were only about four expansions out, so there's plenty of stuff I won't be expecting, I'm sure.

Any ideas for a challenge or theme? I've seen a few "official" ones on other sites but they're all really convoluted.

oh shit

make a weeb as fuck family and make them all be business men and the women housewives

Any of the sims is in their young adulthood? also, which one of them should go to college?

Redhead is already a politician, but it would be amusing to have her doing gender studies.

Anyway, do you guys know any good let's play of the sims 3 I can watch for some laughs?

Oh fuck.

How is Tate Curley? could he be a good male ally?

all the sims in the house are currently young adults,though none of them really have any skills that would translate into college besides maybe Writer user and guy fieri

this is tate curley….

Fish-user made him cry and then he started talking about his dead wife
I think it's time fish-user left

So… who's dating Tate? Fish girl or Redhead?

Send Guy Fieri to college for a mayor on genderstudies or similar.

Start on a big empty lot and try to get to a net worth of $1,000,000. It's quicker if you use a cheat/mod to get more than eight sims (if your computer can handle it).

No one is, now

I think it's best if all the sims go to college instead of just one, since having them split might fuck some shit up

can redhead work and study at the same time?

Maybe?
I'm not sure
she probably can

Then send them all I guess? or send noone and wait until you have descendency.

we're in the middle of changing the future, folks
let's hope we don't fuck it up

I may have done something i might regret

This looks too pretty and shiny.

Is a shame it doesn't have a mad max future.

user
I can make it mad max

I think it is a dirty future, but no spikes, mohawks and bikes.

If you can mod it… then go ahead.

It would be even better if the one causing it is Redhead. She'll become president after all.

Beware if you go to uni. You may trigger a microaggression

While the future is fun and all, we can't spend all our time there, we need to LEARN

Is that chinman?

You can mix and match challenges to fit what you want. But a good one is buy a specific item (can't remember what it is, but it will take up 3/4 of your starting money) and keep it in your family inventory, never to be used. Then try and make it to 10 generations going from poverty to riches, while only playing one sim (ie, have kids until you get the opposite gender from your parent sim, then switch to only controlling them when they reach childhood). Randomly generate your kids traits for more unique characters.

And if you're going to do a 10 generation challenge, get nraas story progression mod. It will make the npcs more active and form random relationships and have kids. Makes the world feel more alive.

no, just a random npc. Although, that would be an interesting next chapter for him.

also, did you know, op, that with the nraas mastercontroller mod you can make androids (by swapping the occult of a plumbot to a sim)

Can you fug em?

unfortunately no. kinkyworld is working on a sex chip for plumbots, though.

Sing a song of sixpence, a pocket full of dosh

we won the lottery!

God damn, I hate how easy the sims can be at times. Want the challenge of raising a family in poverty? Nope, here's so much free cash that the game becomes trivial

Dude, do you know how little the chance of actually winning is?
plus, Writer-user is lucky

I know it's a slim chance, that's why I said randomly generated i win button. As in it's an op gamebreaking thing, so they offset it with rng. I don't know how to properly express how bad that is in game design. The only thing limiting how 'powerful' that is, is the rng. But if you get it, it's like there was no rng at all, thereby removing the only drawback to the effect.

at least it wasn't the million dollar one

i'm doing a little remodeling on the house, one sec

It goes even higher?!

I went and checks the wiki on it: sims.wikia.com/wiki/Lotto. With the lucky trait, you had a ~21% chance to win the $100,000 draw. If you went to the future and checked the lotto records at city hall, that would have become ~46%. That's not that low.

oh
wow

It's a Big TV

And with this i leave you, i'm probably not going to be able to post tomorrow, i have things i need to do

I just got here what's flavortown?

Is that a basement? can you make a multilevel basement?

You can make basically a giant super basement with enough money but also i think there's a limit

Also my shit got cancelled so we're doing another day

I see… well, take your time and don't get stressed.

SJW-user might just have one of those days…

Guy fieri was looking to the stars and found a new celestial body!
what should it's name be?

Muh Dick

since you're the only person who answered, Muh Dick it shall be

Flavourplanet

This is probably better.
What's the flavour stuff about?

Time to scam people! make a kickstart!

Now I'm feeling like a real oppressed woman.

Guy fieri eats food and stuff
Flavortown is an expression he uses when something is really good

she has a blog and she gets like 50 dollars every day from it

Hm… that's not enouth for booze and coke… I mean feminist material.

Work with your charisma and call opression, then go to the UN.

Raise the damn money I mean.

Not many people seem to want to support our antics

The patriarchy and internal mysoginy.

Lure them into full friendship before scamming them.

Most women are to smart to get sucked into socjus.
The solution is to override their sense of reason with fear. Make sure they understand that the definition of rape has been expanded to include not signing this petition, and every second they spend not signing will surely traumatize them worse than death!

You gotta make her work on her charisma. Just get the first point from a lesson or a mirror, afterwards talking with people trains charisma as well.

Unlike in TS1 or TS2, Charisma is actually very usefull in TS3 and borderline OP if you can play your cards right. I'm currently making a Cult Leader and seeing just how many I can indocrinate with it.

I think we all know the answer to this

don't just do it once.

GET GREEDY

You are a feminist politician.

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD!

FUCKING PATRIARCHY

GAMERGAAAATE!

Well?

You can call it 'protesting'.

So what if the world knows you're corrupt! Since when have you had a pretense of unbias?
You have a megaphone. There's more than one way to become supreme overlord!

wait i got a better idea
she can join the education system

Ah the traditional path of failed political activists.
But would >she be satisfied with the more hands off approach?

she wants to disable the patriarchy, her students can do it for her, she'll spread small bit by bit, but it'll come around eventually

She's a feminist, she doesn't have the balls.

is more along the lines for realism.

There she goes…

Rick Astley decided to dig through garbage for some reason

This is too good to be true.

Now THIS is feminism!

Does anyone here know where I can get the latest Store content from?

Rick Astley really seems to be broadening his horizens, he's taken up architecture studies now too

SJW user tries working out

Fish-user get's asked out on another date
I think this is a nigger too

What are you doing! are you fatshaming!?

Fill her with donuts and twinkies.

I'll have guy fieri make mountains of cookies

You better should. Make her the perfect SJW and take control of school.

After she recieves the dick make her work out and turn her into a bimbo, like most 'feminists'.

Open a bakeri to sell cookies. Then eat them all instead and ponder on why it's not making you any money.
Blame the patriarchy for not being able to eat the cake and also sell it.

Gonna take a little break here

he's no stranger to the love of architectural design.

*play this song on 0.5 speed in the settings**

Alright, i'm, back, I had to go get somethings

Some of you are OK, don't be a papparzi tomorrow

time for another friendly visit from death

I call it 'Portrait of a Guy'

It's Love Day, who knows what might happen?

oh shit

That's the face of a man who has been whispered sweet nothings of future cuckings

Rick Astley has finally made it big, he finally can play in large venues

He's living the big times now

he made 3000 dollars from it

oh shit son, our neighbor just had kittens, and we can adopt one (or many)
Which one(s)?

Well of course mr pickles. He'll make pudding for you at 4am

GOD DAMN IT SJW-user LEFT THE OVEN ON

Don't tell her to learn oven safety. Teach ovens not to catch fire

He's got this burning like his veins are filled with nothing but gasoline

What are the recommended expansions for Sims 3? And what to avoid?

OH SHIT

This fucking cat has just been some sort of fire demon, ever since he got here things just light on fire

anyway, i'll leave you with fire for now

Is that writerkun? it's hard to tell.

that's writer-user, ye

generally:

need:
seasons
generations

recommended:
university
late night
ambitions
pets

personal preference:
world adventures
supernatural
into the future

avoid:
island paradise (has massive lag issues with things like the resort)
showtime (a rehash of the features in late night with a lot of stuff locked behind online linking)
stuff packs (just download items you want from modding communities)

How about worlds? I think a Twilight kind of city has some items to make a store, like the getting into business mod of sims 2.

bump?

Now that is some cute love making.

Is the bump limit still shit

i'm unsure if i can do this this weekend because my family are being cunts, i'll see if i can figure something out though

Well, looks like i can
gonna set up in a sec

It could be fun, but don't force yourself is you can't.

Not much has changed, but i'm thinking of either changing towns or going to uni

Oh man, Rick Astley has the best crush

send them all to uni with different degrees

I was thinking of doing that
But all of them have 'Fine Art' skills, Cooking, music, writing, painting, and Fish-user doesn't even have any relatable skills

Doesn't matter, they can get skills there.
That's actually one of the biggest points in University and raising the relevant skills also raises your University performance.
The funny thing is, going to Uni with high skills kinda screws your performance, since you can't use them to raise performance.
You can still use all the other relevant things but it's a bit more cumbersome.

Also, study at night and sleep during class. You regenerate energy faster than any bed can possibly give you and make up for lost performance with "Try Hard". Just make sure FUN is high before hitting the class, like by fucking around a bit, either metaphorically or literally.

Also, you should think about starting another thread soon.

The testan begins

Test results

arts degree

business or tech degree

communications degree

science degree

That worked out pretty well. They're all skilled for something different

Just like real Holla Forums

Everyone else besides rick astley has a definitive thing
what should his be

for uni? what were his test results? He probably wouldn't fit phys ed, so probably either fine arts for his music, or business to manage his music career

He got a distinguished Fine Arts

Singing is an art. And he can pose nude and everything, while showing up in protests with the crowd that goes to those classes for easy fans.

Astley-Arts
Fish-user-Technology
Writer-user-Arts (her life goal is to be a painter/writer person)
SJW-user-Business
Guy Fieri-Fine Arts (Cooking)

Sorry, Fish user is Science and Medicine, not tech