Suicide movie

This guy had a mental illness that caused him extreme pain and was forced to kill himself because of it. He documented his lead up and talked a lot about his thought process.

hooktube.com/channel/UClksfs-BjzgP_9uCagJ49lA/videos

its just so absurd to read about such life storys, some poor dude almost gets everything and then gets blueballed out of existence by a non treatable mental illness that like 0,00001% people are suffering from.
its so absurd I even had to laugh audible for a short moment and shake my head in disbelief and the realization that anyone, even me could at any point get fucked up by some totally random shit that you never see coming.
all I can say is existence is pure unfiltered terror on every observable level.
every day without pain or suffering is a pure bliss, the second the body starts to fall apart its pure hell.
I had some strange shit with my skin a year ago and it was feeling so disgusting, it was so itchy I wanted to lay my head under the tire of a bus.
this shit went on for 3 weeks. imagine that shit not going away, how long would I have resisted before killing myself?

kino scene.

I'm gonna need source on all of this. Please assist me in making my peepee feel good today.

Polite sage for begging.

I'm with this guy. Sauce please.

Some japanesse kino.

Im worse than the autist in these webms. I got my first girlfriend by literally just pulling out my dick and rubbing it in her crotch without ever having said anything to her before.
She was mad in love with me for years after that.

Thats how we autist alpha chads roll kids.[SPOILER] Dont try this if you are a fat ugly beta son a bitch, you end up in jail LMAO[/SPOILER]

Holla Forums is not your mother.

kek

Wow user, your so epic. I wish I could be like you UwU

10/10 rape face
need sauce

dude what is this.
this is a jav right? please tell me it is. cuz it's shot exactly like one.

It's Sonatine. Goddamn you guys are unhelpful as fuck

I found it. MDYD-908 熱帯夜 倉多まお

Zero seeds on the 7 different torrents. If someone knows of a site with DDL, then please let me know.

im epic for the win

just stream it dawg.
javfor me/47095 html

Just fuck my quality up fam.

those high rez pixels are your thing eh?
i think there is a download option on that page - tho i've never used it.

I've lived my entire life dealing with the mosaic. At this point in the game, it's just par for the course. I saw the download, but I didn't even bother clicking it. These type of sites are pretty misleading with those things, but I suppose I'll at least give it a go and see where it takes me.

Wait so he rapes her, then apologizes and sets to leave but she stops him and kisses him? Wtf not realistic at all.

what is this thread about

Seems like some videos are missing. Too bad, really interested in them. When I read that he committed suicide, man, that hit me harder than I thought…

ugly chinks

Japs aren't chinks

bullshit. no one forced him to do anything. people really need to start accepting responsibility for their own actions instead of always blaming something external.

1. Lay off the 420
2. Search for some help. The weed or whatever you're taking is making you a retard.
3. Learn some basic english and especially some sentence structure. You word salad is making my head hurt

it's the same thing

The day you'll find yourself in his position we'll see how much of a lion you are

joke's on you, I've already been in that position

But suicide is the only way to remove the real problem.

Just check out one of his videos and you'll see his viewpoint. The guy didn't want to die, in fact it's the opposite, he treated life as a gift, was a very ambitious and just seemed like someone who would do great things in life, but he was afflicted with this absolutely terrible illness. He spoke about his suicidality a lot and it's kinda surprising to see how rational he was being when discussing it. It was the ultimate choice he eventually had to take. Else, he could live a torturous life for some more decades before death naturally comes to him, a fate you could say worse than the calm of death itself.

t. pleb

Hope he enjoyed his hell then.
Now fuck off kike.

Ayo fuck you faggot I'm latino.

This.

nice try schlomo

Jesus fuck I have no idea how you can not understand suicidal ideation and be on this site. I'll marathon his videos tonight tbh.

well done? Everyone knows this for cases like mine (no friends, permavirgin, socially awkward, no motivation, ugly genetics etc.). You're not some redpilled alpha because you use the word responsibility a lot. Everyone who has empathy for suicidal people knows this too but we're not too aspergers about "muh responsibility" individualism shit to realise that for most of people there rally is no way of them being happy without drugs or avoidance.

for a lot of these people on this site who claim to be in control of their lives, they're really just living terrible lives and through lack of self-evaluation haven't yet become aware of it.

lol sure bud I'm sure you've experienced the self-realisation that your life will never be anything more than torture

just tell us what the 'illness' was tbh. I have someone with schizophrenia in my family who was like this. Went from complete normie to living a Hellish existence, for a couple years my mom would tell me he's evil because he did some things that the edgy faggot on here would probably say warrants getting him euthanised. He's since got his shit together but the 10ish years of schizophrenia dominating his life and maybe the anti-psychotics dumbing him down has left him weird and childish.
This is why I support NEETbux. In times like these there's nothing for a freak like him to do in the world.

Happiness is a dumb goal tbh. Finding peace in existence should be what you aim for.

Brother Nathanael sure has aged

assuming you're not some larping faggot trying to give me, an eternally depressed fuck, some larping religious shit advice, what does that mean? Why should i want 'peace with existence'? I'm not religious, is it possible without being a member of an organised religious sect?

It means not being an insecure beta NEET, something which might be alien to you.

I'm not a NEET that's why I'm depressed, because I have to keep going outside and dealing with my shit life.

Perhaps you need to come to peace with your shit life.

It's a whole list of problems like anxiety, OCD but mainly it's his psychosomatic disorder and the severity of his was really high, say on a scale from 1 to 10, his was maybe 8 or 9. Basically it's his brain attacking his own body for no known reason. So any kind of brain activity inflicts some pain on him and just increases the more he uses his brain. Constanly his whole body is just hot and as if it's stressed out, can't even sleep right. He used to be an avid reader but reading uses up a lot of the brain so after like 5 mis of reading, he suffers from a lot of pain which can last hours. He noted one story that he was at the dentist and he was filling up some form but couldn't complete it since reading and thinking about the questions started to be too stressful. There's a whole lot more too it, far more than I can even remember. Check out at least this first video if not the rest. Can't even imagine such an existence is possible.

you don't, though. this is exactly what I meant by "blaming something external"

the other option is NEETing until that no longer becomes possible, and then my problems will be much worse because the outside world will know me as a NEET and not what I once was - someone expected to achieve great things. I'm not blaming life for forcing me to go outside, that's just how reality is, I can't live in a bubble. There's no blame.

I have all of these problems too. I can't read because i get stressed. I thought it was my OCD at first because that's what the retarded psychiatrists diagnosed me with. I've never read into psychosomatic disorder, but when my real OCD flares up it takes the force of an unbearable fire within. Literally happened to me last night for the first time in 18 months. overwhelming guilt, hot flush, unbearable sense that this is the end. Like what you'd imagine someone would feel if they were told they'd be executed in 5 minutes. I don't think this is what you're describing though, because I think that's the anxiety part of my fucked up head.
I think I just have OCD, maybe ADHD, undiagnosed social anxiety, probably a couple "personality disorders", and a big problem with stress.

I have all of these problems without the physical symptoms*.
I deleted half of what I wrote because it turned into a blogpost. Thought it might be interesting to people reading how fucked up I am in the head, describing the thoughts the borderline psychotic thoughts I got last night. I'm nothing like what you described just drew on similarities and butchered the post.

That's pretty bad but still far worse from what this guy dealt with. You could read my post and then write that paragraph as a reply with no sweat but this guy could barely write a 4-6 line paragraph. Would take him hours if not days to write it up and make a post. I feel like anyhow I try, I won't be able to do justice to how he described his symptoms. The one thing that really surprised me when watching the videos is how incredibly articulate and well spoken he was as he described all his problems and even his own suicide. Kinda felt surreal to believe it, he looked alright and even was /fit/ forced himself to hit the gym even with all the pain. I still have to watch the rest, next one I have to watch is titled "Sample of Daily Suffering (How I live Day to Day)" so it may provide further insight to his condition.

What a surprise.

Well, I can lead you to water but I cannot make you drink.

Good, 'cause your water hole is filled with piss.

Who invited the /r9k/ fags?

Have you taken a look outside lately? Have you seen what atheism does to people, culture and society? You've drunk from the judaic fountain of pozz.

I definitely relate to what this guy's said so far. Can't watch it tonight but I find it therepeutic even if sad listening to other fucked up people, drawing connections from similarities and getting an understanding of our differences and other people's suffering. I get the feeling from your OP that maybe you have some trouble empathizing with a couple aspects of how fucked he was in the head which might be similar to how depressed people are the only people I can relate to most of the time, differentiating between "normal" people and people whose lives are forever destroyed. But it's a breath of fresh air hearing my own words articulated by another person. Like how he talks about what I've explained to people irl about attitudes towards suicide, where people believe a majority of people who kill themselves are insane rather than coming to a rational decision over months or years of serious thought, grasping at straws of hope at every chance they get (maybe THIS medication will work, I can turn my life around, maybe if I work out and get fit my problems will be fixed, I should definitely do X (steroids, recreational drugs, go live innawoods) long before I consider suicide, I still haven't tried running maybe that's why I have no motivation).

Biologically adaptive behaviors selected for through time and expressed via tradition and religiosity are for fools goy.

Even on an entirely material level atheism most often correlates with the abject failure of the organism and there is plenty of evidence to assign a causative link between those predisposed toward atheism and those who fail to breed which is totally independent of other factors. Hedonism is mental cancer as well by the way.

Here is God's own truth, the weak die.

Said the follower of an off-shoot of judaism. You lot have done this to yourself.

Yes, good goy, let's tear down this central pillar of civilisation! Down with the nation state, down with the white race, down with G*d!

I bet you're American, too.

Paganism is dead and consider that when it still was alive nordcucks were the niggers of Europe.

Yeah, that is about what I expected.

No, I am actually a countryman of Varg.

It is alive and well, user.

How so? I don't recall niggers ever setting up trading routes, having a legal system ahead of its time, a rich culture with poetry, music and art, metal work and wood work, or exploring faraway lands in their superior ships.

Romans weren't nordic if I recall correctly.

I see you paid attention in class, user. Good on you. Not sure why you had to point out something irrelevant though.

You can larp all you want but it's still dead.

You can say that all you want, but that's still your opinion.

fuckin whitey tryna steel arr hestoree agayn! romans wer black reel ass niggas we wuz romans bru. julius ceser? he black. alexzander? he black.

O-oh, yeah?! We've still got the Egyptians and the Greeks. What you gon' do 'bout it?

You must have a very superficial and materialistic view of religion.

You base that assumption on two or three short posts refuting your shitposting. You are either a moron or trolling. I am leaning more towards the former at the moment.