Why is no one talking about this?

archive.is/97x5R

Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Time: 9:30 a.m. ET
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
333 Constitution Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/federal-court-hearing-tuesday-march-7-clinton-email-case-judicial-watch-seeking-answers-abedinweiner-laptop-emails/
archive.is/97x5R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

terabytes of cp

Holla Forums doesnt discuss news anymore apparently.

What is the likely outcome of this anons?

Can you delay or refuse a FOIA request?

Andrew McCabe [loyal clinton soldier] is sitting on the laptop and isn't going to let anything even remotely damaging to CF or the deep state get released. Comey may be untouchable but this mccabe turd needs to be thrown out of a helicopter.

So close. I thought NYPD had the laptop first and made copies of everything?

I could be wrong, but this place has seemed unusually dead for the last week or so. I'll leave for a while and come back to no new replies on stickies or top threads.

people are leaving. its a combination of mods and a toxic userbase.

Good timing.
PANTS OF SHIT

not asking specifics, but there is a bunker, r-right? I can't deal with normie forums

Because until tomorrow, there isn't much to talk about?

>>>/polk/

According to the Judicial Watch page, the hearing has been postponed. They don't give any more information, but giving the gravity of the contents of that laptop, I'm not surprised.

link please

Because it had fucktons ofnthreads when he was arrested and nothing new has come out, plus it led to other investigations/topics.

Hi trs. Nice plebbit buzzword usage.

They're quietly hiding their weiner.

Unless they've confiscated the laptop, it's probably been securely wiped several times by now.

Seriously, fuck off where you came from newfilth.

Any news on this? All I'm finding is that it was postponed until today, so what happened?

Anybody?

What's the deal, Vault 7 conflict?

what is going to happen?

Complete media blackout?

There's a complete media blackout from what I can tell, nothing shows up on web searches.

One hand hides the other hand. Be wary of vaults.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/federal-court-hearing-tuesday-march-7-clinton-email-case-judicial-watch-seeking-answers-abedinweiner-laptop-emails/

Confirmed, can't find dick on weiner.

Sick Jew pedophile scum

The media should hang for not updating the public on this creep. It shows you how corrupt this country has become.

whats the latest on this story? i cant find anything

I guess we're supposed to be distracted by the cia leaks.

They gotta cover for a fellow chosenite.

did anything happen?

The city and state of New York are also to blame for not charging him.

Six months ago, it became public knowledge that he solicited a sexual exhibition from a minor.

Were there any streams?

>archive.is/97x5R

So no updates, eh?

Nope, the kike jew media is totally blacking Weiner out because he's a Democrat and a jew.

What about the non-Jew media? What use is this 'alternative media' if it lets shit like this get memory holed?

Was it even televised? You can do shit if there wasn't a camera in the room.

Thanks OP

Oops left sage on

Weiner was never arrested. The NY Post broke the story of him sexting with a minor in September and it got memory holed in the confusion of the election scandals. Amazing how you can get out of serious trouble when you can hire expensive lawyers and the people who are supposed to be prosecuting you are political allies.