Have you ever met anyone with a videogame tattoo?

Have you ever met anyone with a videogame tattoo?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FddcX
reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/nne20/bioware_dev_team_launch_tattoos/
annalsofepidemiology.org/article/S1047-2797(11)00287-0/abstract?cc=y=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saw a guy that wasn't ugly and was pretty fit with a Triforce tattoo on his arm.

No, but i saw a grown man walk into a publix with a kingdom hearts 2 shirt.

I see triforce shit on people sometimes

My father has several Star Wars tattoos from before the prequels. Original nerd

i dont take notice of tattoos, to me they are all like some skin disease or something

i only noticed a friend of mine had an indian girl on his leg when he pointed it out

I saw someone with an evolve tattoo at a convention.

Do people get vidya tatoos that are not Zelda or Mario related. I get it that seeking attention requires getting the most popular characters for maximum effect– that is a staple of narcissistic behavior. Just once I'd like to see a Mr.do! tattoo or Karnov or something that isn't specifically meant to help usher in a conversation to win people over.

i wanna get a tatoo of the deus ex logo

Saw one guy with a space invader alien on his arm surrounded by shitloads of other tattoos. The whole person looked disgusting and I don't know why anyone does that to themselves.

What are his tattoos of and what does he think of the series now?

friend got a DDR pad tattoo'd on his face.
won't let us take pictures or there'd be a pic related.

I know someone with a L'cie brand on their shoulder blade. Its rather innocuous and looks like a rather standard tribal tattoo if you don't know where its from.

Yeh, but I don't think it's any less ill-advised. There's not a lot of good reason to decorate your body in the first place, and less reason to do it for some weird brand loyalty.

I think about the best one I saw while looking for examples was someone with a sleeve tattoo of the MGS2 cover art, which was a pretty nice-looking cover.

No, but I got to see a libcuck tattoo a shitty picture of trump sucking a dick on his leg.

I have the original Castlevania cover art as a half sleeve and a couple Metal Gear tattoos.

My cousin has a Triforce on his leg.
he's a tattoo artist tho, if he wants to change it he can draw something over it

I generally don't give a shit what people think of me but Kingdom Hearts? Wow.

Respect or pity I cannot decide.

L O L

It really is just obnoxious attention seeking behavior, especially when you've got dudes who act like bitches and get all buttmad when you don't notice their new tattoo.

Yeah.

I guess it was from kingdom hearts.

You know what this statue needs? I nice big video game tattoo. Something from WoW maybe?

Probably because Nintendo fanboys are the most devoted, since they grew up with those same franchises.

Lets ink this dudes abs. I bet he would have played TF2 or maybe Zelda.

Also
The only thing stupider is tattooing your significant other's name/face on your body

God I hope Capcom announces DmC 2 at E3

Why didn't the artist put any video game tattooes on these statues? What a fucking LOSER

Once saw a girl with the three gemstones from the beginning of Ocarina of Time tattooed on her chest. They were huge and she had to wear a really low cut open shirt to show them off. Looked like a skank.

One of these things is not like the others.

Ronnie is a self-insert character of the artist that draws that comic.

POST THE KINGDOM HEARTS TATTOO user

post more

It's especially sad to listen to some of you bitch about tattoos. Especially your "theories" on why people get them.

I think it's a little sadder to see you straining for attention

Why don't you just post a picture of your Konami logo tramp stamp?

Yeh it was alright, but not the best.

kek. you're the one with the game tattoos, nothing sadder than that.

Saw some dude with a fox hound logo on his arm, and didnt look like a fag either. Other than that no

Several, the experience has always been the same.

Videogame tattoo=Cancer

Had an old MMO buddy who was a gigantic Biodrone and Star Wars fanboy who got both tattoos.

He got both tattoos and said this game would be the greatest MMO of all time, que in a year later and how everyone was jumping ship, he's still playing an empty game single player game.

I always kind of wanted to get the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. tattoo.
BUt I know I'd regret it.

yes, myself

Hope you don't like being employed.

post pics

im an officefag, long sleeve shirts all day

No, but both me and my father have the Brand of Sacrifice from Berserk

'Least it is small, but still.

I kind of want a Total Annihilation tattoo, but I can't think of how it wouldn't be stupid.

put it on the back of your head

I don't understand how anyone could get any tattoo.

What if I want to put something else there later?

Body customization in real life is shit.

If the technology ever becomes viable, I wouldn't mind getting a digital tattoo. I've seen proposals for prototypes that use the glucose in your blood to generate electricity that powers a screen that is implanted just under the skin. You can then program any image you want on it, even animated images, as well as use touch sensors to cycle through menus for other shit like heart-rate monitoring, glucose levels, a calculator, notepad, etc - as well as turning the tattoo off when you don't want it displayed.

Haven't heard anything about it in years though.

I'm on the fence with digital tattoos.

On the one hand, retards like this will go from simply being visual obnoxious to outright unbearable as they light up like Times Square.

On the other hand, it'll all be completely worth it when someone discovers a way to upload images remotely to other people's tattoos and they end with a tsunami of flashing, neon dicks plastering their body.

Also, I wonder what the energy usage rates are like on those things - will we see people passing out in the middle of the street as their tattoos drain all the sugar from their body to power themselves?

why not just glue a thin screen to the outside of your skin if you feel like being an attention whore instead of getting something surgically implanted? not edgy enough because it doesn't involve cutting yourself?

I see them periodically at friday night magic, and they're always terrible mtg players.

The same thing happens with superhero tattoos, but occasionally you'll meet a cool old guy with a batman symbol on his arm.

I think this would be acceptable, but only because the game is so good.

It's been years and every time I look at this image I still cringe.

Too bad it's just gonna be some hipster conversation starter.

Because glue wears over time, among other practical issues.

But more than that, holy shit user haven't you ever played Deus Ex? Cybernetic implants are useful as fuck, and this is just an early example. Imagine having a watch, in your skin, all of the time, always. Useful as fuck.

Respect. It's just a shirt, man's reppin' his tastes.

Thankfully no, regular tattoos are cringey enough

Tattoos are t-shirts that you can't take off.

I have a WoW shirt that I got when I was in high school. I took it off and never wear it again because I don't like Blizzard and it's kind of embarrassing. If I got a tattoo, I couldn't just take it off without spending thousands.

If you ever think "hey I want to get a tattoo of this!" buy it on a t-shirt instead.

FOR THE EMPRAH

Holy shit i never knew how badass monster hunter tattoos could be.

Id totally get one if i wasnt black.

A smart phone can do far more than any digital tattoo could, and it's not something that requires surgery to attach/remove.

I've got a Triforce tattoo, with the initials of my late friend inside.

Blogposting: We were the stereotypical 'gamer' type and were going to get matching Triforce tattoos once we turned 18. Unfortunately, he never did.

I've no regrets with going through with it. Seemed perhaps the most fitting way to honor our friendship. It's also why I don't make assumptions about the tattoos of others, vidya or no.

Prove it

Nigger you're missing the point. A smart phone must be carried, and isn't (usually) waterproof. You aren't considering the potential uses.

This. Turn white and get the tattoo faggot.

I dont have to prove shit bitch.

But now that i look at it, a tattoo wouldnt look half bad on me, especially if i get it on the right area.

Right?

Other than that I know some guys with a majoras mask tattoo. And yes, it is pretty fucking cringeworthy.

You're right, a smart phone must be carried, which means in an emergency I can hand it to someone else to make a call, or I can rest it against something if I want to watch TV on a long train journey, or I can just outright pretend to have forgotten it at home so no one gets pissed and claims I was intentionally avoiding their calls.

implanting consumer electronics into yourself is -not- the future you want to head towards.

user, we're talking watches, not phones. Of course implanting a SIM card and the like would be stupid.

It's not like it could jeopardize your chances of getting a job anyway

Doing God's work, user.

I was thinking about getting one of these eventually. Im not sure which wario sprite

Yeah, a girl with a triforce tattoo just above her cleavage. She's a fat uggo dyke.

I know a guy with a Marathon tattoo, I guess it's better than a mainstream attention seeking tattoo.

I don't get why you'd ever get a video game tattoo. I get even less why you'd get a tattoo for a game that's not out or you haven't played.

Probably fake tattoos for people to post online.
Like the guy who got a tatoo of trump sucking a bigass dick on his ankle.

Tattoos are degenerate.

It's too big, but I'd expected WAY worse from this guy.

I actually thought about cult mechanicus logo or something similar. But I'll do it after my master's degree exams.

One of my friends got this, which wasn't odd until he flanked it with a bunch of other ones.

What are you, a faggot?

Not just that, but in typical EA fashion, most of them got laid off/fired shortly after the game's launch.

Do it, for the Omnissiah!

I'm planning on getting an astra telepathica on my left arm next.

To clarify: there was a thread in 2014 on shitchan where some faggot got a matching keyblade tattoo for his fake whale online girlfriend. Someone out there must have a cap.

are you me?

Video game tattoos got ruined by all the impulsive faggots that get massive ugly as fuck tattoos of games they never played.

I dunno, user. The only people I've ever seen with a kingdom hearts shirt are only the most autistic. Just seems like a giant red flag to me.

I'd rather get hit by lightning and get sick burns/die than get a tattoo, let alone a game tattoo which I will regret after 2 years.

I've seen shit like this so much. Personally I don't mind, but like half the time it looks like they're one swift breeze from having their tits fall right out, it really just doesn't look like a comfortable way to wear a shirt.

Not quite vidya related although there have been games but I once spotted some dude's Gundam tattoo and showed appreciation for it, and he told me that he was glad I recognised it because everybody else thought it was a Transformer.

But I am. Every day of my fucking life.

That tracer tattoo looks pretty fake. Was probably from some expo.

Just make sure you don't look like a chipotle bag.

What do you think the chances of someone recognizing a tattoo of a Zorkmid would be?

No, but my friend got a My Little Pony tattoo on her butt, and she seems to be loving it

I just picture some chick whoring herself out to a bunch of brony neckbeards, and using this tattoo to get them rockhard.

Didn't mean to sage but w/e

I understand devs wanting to get tattoos in celebration of 2-3 years of a job well done, even if there are some people that shouldn't be that proud of their work like the Mass Effect devs. However, seeing tat's on an average person, not even vidya related is more a sign of shit-tier person than anything else.

None.

Speaking of MLP tattoos, this one ought to be mentioned. The tattoo is probably sexier than the owner.

RESPECT THE MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT

of course cyberwheels ate my images

This type of this just screams "I'm a failure and should have died long ago".

Is that shit even allowed in public?

… stuff like this makes me want to get into drawing so I can properly express my AAAHHHHHHH, since no reaction image can do it justice sometimes.

That "Tumbling down" webm with some retard screaming her ass off in the background comes close, but not enough. It's better used to express one's apathy towards the insanity or enjoying the salt mining

user, I think that is a "girl"
just look at its shirt

Well, what are they gonna do? Peel her skin off? Fine her for not covering her body?

Maybe she wanted to have at least one small part of her look sexually appealing

sometimes it's better to just laugh

It's obscene and graphic, but what are people going to do about it? Besides the owner probably never shows it in the public.

I'd assume make them cover it up or get kicked out of whatever place they're in.

I don't think it'd be worth the scene for most people.

archive.is/FddcX

similar case

those zelda tats in OP look like nazi eagle tattoos.

I feel it depends on the area. If it's a heavily neo-con area people will go apeshit.

Yes, i promptly killed them and all of their close relatives

no

why
why the flying fuck would anybody want this

dumb as fuck

that sounds retarded

That's an absolutely terrible tattoo.

I love Nazism just as much as the next user, but fuck that looks terrible.

I've got this on my bicep without the bonfire
I want to get a neir tattoo but idk what would look good from it
I also have a weeb tattoo but no one has ever recognized it in public and everyone just thinks it's a bird

funny template thread OP poster :D

>not the devil punpun with the hole in the head

I was considering getting that on my other arm soon

Punpun is cute and decorative in it's own right. Even if it's entry level, it's not as recognizable by the average weeb, I think.

wew lad

I'm kind of surprised I've never seen anyone try to pull off this arm tattoo before. I expect anyone who attempted it would look dorky as shit though.

likethis, user? :^)

Getting a tattoo with video game bullshit on it is the quickest way to start a surprise conversation with people you absolutely don't want in your life.

Getting a video game tattoo is the IRL equivalent of actually giving out your Steam handle in a Steam Friends thread.

My female cousin has a triforce tattoo, besides that haven't seen anyone else with a vidya tattoo

Has she played ocarina of time?

did you fuck her?

that could actually b gud. but FF13 is definitely not a game worth tatting yourself over.

reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/nne20/bioware_dev_team_launch_tattoos/

~ a real quote from fucking reddit

hah! this is the kind of image you look at to pick yourself up.
though i believe that's a bra strap over the shoulder so it could be a woman, albeit a fat one. still, i look forward to the day when i hear about old people in retirement homes with shitty tattoos

the kazama tatoo is sick but i'm sure plenty of people have got it already.

everybody who got or even considered getting a tattoo should be shot

So shoot yourself first, get the ball rolling, faggot.

Nip characters are pretty standard tattoos, right?

friend of mine has a psyduck on the inside of his bicep.

What did he mean by this?

Yeah this tbh

If I was ever going to get a tattoo I would get the red triforce on the back of my hand, the one shown in the Zelda II instruction book. Since it's a red tattoo and I'm of pasty Irish stock and I live in Australia it would blend in easily enough, and red tattoos tend to fade to it would take care of itself. It wouldn't be super noticeable unless you were right up close.

I still make fun of him for it, especially since it healed weird and looks like a melted candle

what the fuck is that a thing now

my story was from ten years ago and it was a thing then, homie

Tattoos jumped the shark years ago. Faggots shouldn't get tattoos, unless you got the guts and the stupidity to walk into a Hells Angel's owned tattoo-parlor and risk getting Hepatitis, you shouldn't get one.

best one coming through

The only kind of tattoo I'd even consider getting is a DDS mark, and even then I'd only get it some place I could easily cover.
oh yeah and you should only have tattoos if you're fucking jacked

Tattoos are degenerate as fuck. Narcissists who need to show off what special snowflakes they are.

annalsofepidemiology.org/article/S1047-2797(11)00287-0/abstract?cc=y=

Lol such gamurzz amirite? Tattoos are gross and trashy.
I have an Outer Heaven patch on my jacket but that's about it.

can't be, the skin is puffed out, it's a recent real tattoo

I liked Nijigahara Hologram. Is Punpun worth reading all the way? I started it and it seemed alright

Make sure you specify what "THIS" is, user.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK

0/10

If I did I would not hesitate to kill them.

Have a coworker who has a triforce but I can't hold it against him since he's the most stereotypical nerd I've ever met. Skinny and tall as fuck, goofy high pitched voice, swedish metalhead, he has a skin disease that makes him like the Shishio Makoto from Ruroni Kenshin. That and the triforce was self done with ink and a needle and it looks like shit.
legit nerd.

Yeah, a chubby 6/10 weeaboo with a triforce on her shoulder and a Pikachu on her underboob.

Could have been a 8/10 if she applied herself, honestly.

Thats a pretty sweet pun pun tattoo.
Thanks for the idea, might get one similar to it.

There's a girl at my school with a Navi tattoo on her shoulder. She's not at all fat, but she's not hot.

Where are the musical notes

See this is the problem with tattoos, at any point or time, it fucks up and you almost can't do shit about it, without expensive (in terms of time) methods

is that from mgs4? I had the same idea but I thought everyone would just label it as a random soup sign

It's pretty good, imho; a lot of very emotional moments. The last 20 or so chapters when the last part starts is rather boring in comparison, but speed reading it until the final end is worth it.

So this one then ? :^)

tattoos are gross and bad decisions

if you ever change your opinion, you're fucked

i never understood the point of getting a small tattoo. it almost always just looks bad and out of place. the only way to have them look good is to get a big tattoo (whole arm / whole leg / whole back / full body, etc.) drawn in a way that compliments the body's shape. it just always looks bad otherwise except in some very rare cases where the tattoo is actually smart like with the girl who was deaf on one ear so she got a mute speakers symbol tattooed behind it.

I saw a chick in my community college who had a really trashy Dragon Age: Inquisition tattoo on her arm along with some fish tatts on her back. She was as thing as a rail, dyed her hair, and was caked in make up and hung out with a 40 year old beta male with piercings.

Not the most stable woman.

Wait, when does the last part start? Like after the girl hangs herself? I honestly thought the final climax, with the end of the cultist story, was one of the best sections of the story. Especially with how that deadbeat kid from Pun Pun's school got hired to 'push a button,' and it turns out all he's doing is turning on the TV for that one guy's elderly grandmother because he's going off to die in a mass suicide.

A couple of guys I used to work with at a summer camp had vidya tattoos, but it was because they took their camp names from Legend of Zelda.

I have the FFXIV legacy tattoo. I did it on a whim. It's covered up by everything I wear, just like the tattoo in the game. I wish I hadn't done it, but thankfully if anyone does see it, the chance they'll recognize it is near zero.

Sorry mom

I think I could accept a WH40k tattoo, but everybody will think you're a neo-nazi.

Subtle tatoos are alright with Games Emblems but full blown out shit is like really fucking autistic.

Not if you get pic related 1 tattoo'd on you.

The Adeptus Mechanicus symbol like the other user wanted is also really cool and won't be mistaken for anything else.

Or you could go full heresy and have the eight-pointed star emblazoned on your flesh. Although the chaos gods would prefer you get it on your forehead.

This is the reason society is dying.

Old friend of mine has a big awful zelda think on his back, much like 5th pic. He never played a Zelda game yet he claims he completed them all, dipshit.

A friend of mine has a tat of toon link on his forearm.

What about henna tattoos? They're all the faggotry with none of the commitment.
Why aren't those seen more commonly, and instead we see the normals tinge their skin for ever and ever?

I know a chick that has Zero's Z emblem tattooed on her shoulder.

These are fucking badass. They look cool and plebs wouldn't know where the fuck they came from.

I really hope this was sarcasm, and that you don't actually think that was an acceptable post you just typed out.

i'd get that

that could also be cool

Tattoos are never worth it though, they are expensive. To spend so much on your looks, let alone something people will rarely see, is wasteful.

If you ever get a vidya tattoo, make sure it's something subtle. Something normalfags won't know. Also, make sure that you love the bloody game series. And I mean love it. Another thing is to make sure it is easy to hide. Upper arm or the back is good for this. Ass is trashy and legs are too low. Also, make sure you are in shape and you take regular showers. Nobody wants to see a fat blob of a man with his waifu plastered on his neck.
Most important of all, make sure the place you get it done is a reputable establishment.

maybe cause they think she looks cool? i dont know man
maybe people who get tattoos dont care or dont think about regretting things in the future hmmmmm

I was being absolutely seriously for real.

why? so 5 years in the future you can have the equivalent of a portal reference etched on to your skin?

I choose not to believe that, I would like to think that someone that stupid wouldn't be able to use a computer.

Nigger just shut the fuck up.

I knew you were just baiting. Shouldn't play with those anons, they have permanently scarred themselves with symbols from video games, in two years time they will be contemplating suicide and you being so mean might push them over the edge. On second thought please continue.

tattoos aren't permanent, they only last as long as you do.

I have a triforce tattoo'd on my dick wanna see?

Savage steel slay, my nigga

my friend got Daedric writing over one of his arm.
IIRC black text with a blue background or something.
the phase is his life's motto.

lolwat.

Nigga I genuinely thought they look cool, not that I would be retarded enough to get a tat from a fucking game myself, but regardless, I actually do think they look pretty fucking badass. Now please, shut the fuck up and go to sleep.

Fucking great taste

meant for

YOU FORGOT THE POT LEAF!

has anyone pushed this concept to the logical extreme
have they issued a public apology for it

Was considering getting one or a Joestar birthmark. Both would be easily hidden.

I thought about getting that once, but came to the conclusion that I'd need to be fucking jacked to warrent it. Still dont think it'd look right on anyone who isn't fit.

I knew a hipster that had a triforce tattoo, they were also a typical asshole bicyclist. I ended up in their company again and laughed my ass off when I noticed they had road rash up their entire arm.

cunt at the old store I worked at had the skyward sword tattoo. Thinking of getting a Triforce tattoo that has the top one out of place to mock them. If I ever become a tattoo getting person. which I probably won't

this is why I don't leave the house. Holy fuck I never want to meet these fucking faggots

I'm debating getting a double dragon tattoo myself. Used to love the arcade game as well as the shitty 90's cartoon and would often attempt to draw the tattoo they had on their chest on mine. Needless to say, it always turned out awful.

It was a big store, so it wasn't hard to avoid her.

Should get a full back tat of this beautiful creature.

The only worthwhile Chaos tattoos are scar tattoos carved into your flesh

Maybe one day I'll get a Dark Mechanicus one
Or something like pic related, it's on the special edition of Black Crusade's rulebook and it's fucking awesome

ELECTOOS
L
E
C
T
O
O
S

Do it user.

Friend of mine has the hitman barcode on the back of his neck. Looks good on him.

no. just fuck off man

yeah, it's my favourite book/manga series, nijigahara hologram was pretty good too but I think pun pun is a lot better I read it all in 2 days and for the rest of the week it's all I could think about

thanks buddy

Actually, while I'm posting bad tattoos. A high school acquaintance of mine got this one a couple years back.

is that supposed to imply that under his skin he has a layer of fictional space suit material on like some kind of terminator, or that he has a piece of fabric sown onto his skin or held there by the breeze?

looking at that tattoo actually hurt my brain for a moment.

I think the worst one I've seen so far was on this chick who worked at gamestop. She had one on her lower art that looked like her skin had been blown off and under it was the Spider-man symbol that is on his chest.

I want to get a /tg/ tattoo if that counts.

I met a guy who got the razor logo tattooed onto the back of his fucking hand. words escape me for retardation of this magnitude.

People actually want to ruin their skin with chemicals and ink? So sad.

maybe his hand stops functioning sometimes

10/10

I've always wanted to get the salamanders chapter badge on my shoulder, but i'm afraid of normalfags thinking it's just a shitty dragon

Decided to cut together what I'd actually want tattooed on me.

Hell yeah.

Add some decorations to it. Like a laurel or their mottot or something.

who cares what normalfags think
also if it's on your shoulder just don't walk around without a shirt on and no one would see it
unless your /fit/ and you want to show off your sick gains

Now that I think about it, there is really nothing I like enough to get a tattoo of, if I wanted to get a tattoo.

Almost makes me sad

I've always Wanted to make IM Aquila. But again the problem that people will think that is Nazism related.

Actually saw a big sticker of that on the back of a pickup truck window.

Fuck

Meant for

9000 hours mspaint

Everytime I see a triforce tatoo it immediately states to me that the person is "imma gaymer, am I hip yet". Casuals ruin shit so much

Something tells me someone already wrecked your mind with the amount of issues you would need to get a tattoo like that

Hey i was heavily thinking about getting tattoos like on pic 4, just with Velocidrone, Iodrone, Gendrome, and Giadrome. positioned in a square, so it would look like they were elements.

Actually no. Tattoos will fade rather quickly if they are put in certain places, like around/near the ankles and such. The sock and the sweat will do it's work.

I think i have that around somewhere.

I would not get a tattoo. I once thought about, "oh hey it'd be cool to get the triforce" but thankfully I realized how shitty an idea it is. Look at all the normalfags with their shit tattoo of some god damned triangles on their arm, or their palm, or their shoulder, or their back. Glad I didn't go through with it.

Thanks user you beat me to it.

I went on a date with a girl who had the plasma grenade medal from Halo tattooed on her ankle. She was pretty cute and the gamur guuurl bullshit was minimal, she actually had decent taste and no neon hair or problem glasses. But I found out after that she currently had a boyfriend at the time of our date, who was sitting at home with a broken ankle, even. I looked him up on facebook and he was a pretty big douche (actually owned a pair of those $150 yellow gaming glasses) so I wouldn't have felt bad about cucking him if the relationship continued, but if she'd cheat on him with me then she'd cheat on me with someone else later. Disloyal bitches don't change. I dropped her and remain a virgin because I demand quality that 3D isn't capable of.

Its like you want to suffer

I bet you would have fucked her if you had the option to do so.

Nice mental gymnastics bro. 10/10

It went well and I could have called her for a second but I chose not to. Sorry you're into sluts.

You can just admit you didn't want to hurt him, user. What a heart of gold.

The Bible says not to put filthy abominable things on your body.

The bible says a lot of things

the bible is for fags.

Yeah, most of them have very sad lives, and most of them had zelda tatoos. The only one that had "good" life was the head of a IT of some office i used to work at.

My girlfriend has a tattoo of Torchic on her arm. Her mom said "oh what a cute chicken!"

Shit taste in pokemon and shit taste in general

A mate of mine got the Reichsadler tattooed on him thinking it was the Aquilla.

I've seen worse.

Personally I don't really give a shit about Pokemon and I would not get any tattoo to display on my rotting corpse during my funeral.

that sucks

I fucking hate that shit. The tattoos are bad enough, so are the other dreadful piercings. But that fucking pig nose ring takes the cake man.

I don't want to take a vidya tattoo mainly because the series might become shit.
So I will regret it like a retard later, got 2 tattoos one carp and a cyberpunk, sure as hell will regret it because was super drunk when I did em.

I've seen one chick with a zelda tattoo it was just a triforce and that blue fairy faggot from ocarina.

Here is muh tattoos.

I've gotten asked if it was related to Germany once or twice.

The game, or an actual affliction?

The carp one is a good choice, not sure what the deal is with the DUDE WEED LMAO, but I like the aesthetic. The cyberpunk one is alright, might be a tad too eye-catching if you look at the two tattoos together.

I don't fucking know dude. I just payed him and said do a carp he made the WEED bro thing with the leafs.

The Cyberpunk one is OK, needs more work. on the background and some WH40k down the road just to balance it out.

that whole "tear the skin away to reveal a superhero logo or something" was a big meme about six or seven years ago

you are so cringeworthy it hurts.
just stop.

wait until I get some moe money. You shall see a Star Wars ep 7 with that nigger down the cyberpunk one.

I shall be the cuckold the arm. While the arm with the carp shall have a noh mask with a demon smoking crack or something retarded.

Was this before ME3? Please let it be before ME3

most new vidya tattoos are made because its popular and they are minor fans, its probably before.

I can't believe someone would do it after.

While Yakuza tats are cool looking they are just better looking gang tattoos. It's not a good idea to get them unless you're already in the gang.

Only one I've considered That's related was a World Eaters symbol on a shoulder with a mark of Khorne on the opposite shoulder but I'm neither swoll or into 40K enough to pull it off.

One of my coworkers has a Mass Effect half-and-half Paragon/Renegade symbol on his arm. It's decent because it's something that you wouldn't even recognize if you didn't play the game.

about a year after ME3