Reporter Gets Punched By Anti-Trump Nog (Vidya)

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/abc-news-reporter-gets-punched-face-live-broadcast-video/
archive.fo/GcYgu
ABC News Reporter Gets Punched in the Face During Live Broadcast (VIDEO)
nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/precincts/precinct_007.shtml
New York City Police Department - 7th Precinct
19 1/2 Pitt St, New York, NY 10002
(212) 477-7311

Webm'd in case the video gets pulled.

Niggers are so fucking stupid.

That's the Hallowen/hockey mask.

lol journalists. Don't know what is better. This or the attacks and rapes on those television news crews in Sweden. Should send all hokey pokey leftist journalists into the shitskin areas.

Being a journalist right now is almost universally regarded by many viewpoints as scum, must be pretty awful to be them right now. Especially since even their pet 3rd worlders are turning on them.

Every day, I thank God that niggers aren't smart.

Not even just that, but the fact he came prepared with a mask, and still took it off makes it all the stupider. American nogs are full of hubris.

If only a rooftop korean was around as a guardian angel to pick that masked nigger off.

This will be swept under the rug in no time

That's a Muslim beard.

no shit fuckstick.
if you read the OP it claims it is an anonymous mask.

Swept under the rug. Imagine the shitfits, the calls for disavowl and the commentary on the 'dark' and 'chaotic' rhetoric that led to this were it a huWhite Trump supporter. Fucking media scum hopefully next time the niggers shoot them.

niggers

If it were a white Trump supporter niggers would probably use it at an excuse to loot and CNN would cover it to make them look like the good guys.

For what purpose?

BECAUSE HE IS A NIGGER?!

How new are you?

An ancient riddle user.

Ain't that just like a nigger so the story goes?

How did I miss this before? I must now commit an honorable suicide.

Are we ever going to take care of these niggers?

Can we move into your gated community, newfriend?

niggers and Whites battling it out while the kikes sit back and count their shekels.

They live in the greatest nation on earth. How can they be THIS dumb?!

and the whites fall for it every fucking time. There's a reason as to why the Jew controls the west.