Looks like the big guys finally gone insane

He's not lookin so good

So much for the "master race" eh cumskins?

Your mockery of the chosen will end badly 4u.

and that will be the funniest thing he ever did

What went wrong?

Did he actually join the marines or is that just more talk?

Manlet Masterrace

10/10

this tbh

Post more flat earth theories you faggot, why did you stop after anons figured out you're the same fucking guy?

Test

wew

LOOKS LIKE SAMMY HAVING A TOUGH TIME
REMEMBER TO DONATE TO HIS PATREON?
DUDE MY LIFE IS MISERABLE!
PLEASE DONATE AND FIX MY NORMIE LIFE SURROUNDED BY FRIENDS WHO LOVE ME, FANS WHO WORSHIP ME, A WAY ABOVE AVERAGE SOURCE OF REVENUE TO ACCOMADATE MY FLAMBOYANT LIFESTYLE
DID YOU SEE MY NECKBRACE?
OWWWWWWWEEEEEEE OWWWWEEEEEEEEEE MY NECKEEEEE HURTS
PAY MY FUCKING BILLS YOU NEET FUCKS
LOL I CARE ABOUT MY FANS *sheds tear*
WHY AREN'T FANS HAPPY WITH MY SHIT SELF-HELP VIDEOS
I don't get how people still follow this guy. I'm waiting until he uploads more videos, all he's doing now is seeing how much money he can get while doing absolutely nothing. It's just a (massive) gap of no content and still retards play it off because he's exaggerating a little 25% of the time he shills his patreon so they think in their retarded pea-sized asperger brains it's funny and has comedic quality.

Stay mad faggot

>secretly working on multiple major projects that are all (((self-funded)))

Oh, hi Sam.

Charls > Nick > Sam tbh.

he's basically dead weight at this point if you're reading this guys

If I take away your show, will you die?

Who?

nah sam is still by far the funniest one, I probably wouldn't bother with them otherwise. At least Charls is contributing though.

Charls is a genius, he's not really a comedian. If you get the jokes the only thing that's funny about it is everyone else doesn't and it's tragic. Sam on the other hand has just pulled allot of publicity stunts.

Too bad her body is so revolting. She could have made for a nice rape.

Nothing, he took a picture of himself upside down, flipped it and adjusted it in photoshop to look sickly, and called it "content".

Which is designed to dupe his idiot fans to donate pity cash out of concern for him.

He could scam those stupid bronies again if he needs cash. It would be considered a public service, even.

Nice

oh I thought he went for like a run in the cold or something since he's from some place near boston and its probably cold over there. Not really sure why he posted it since fans here and on /r/milliondollarextreme have been getting pretty heated over the lack of content.
Meanwhile Charls is out there making vids and streaming games while being himself. I thought a long time ago it was just an act but no he really is like that and I really am happy he's out there.

lmao

What are you fucking doing, make a thread about a film you piece of utter shit

Sam was funny. Maybe he isn't anymore but that doesn't mean he never was. His migrant and jewellery stand up routines were great and his old content has more hits than misses. He was funny.

He was the funniest. What funny content has he released recently? Charls has better content now.

*jew

What, faggot?

Member when mde were good?

where did it all go so wrong?

When they stopped trolling the public. It's unique content and they barely scratched the surface of all the different groups they could fuck with. The trolling (I include the stand up with that) are still their funniest videos.