Pizzagate / Clinton Foundation / Child Trade May extend to India

See pic related for more info.

Today, a Nipanon claiming to be FBI user dropped some clues on Holla Forums about something called Auroville.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auroville
>auroville.org/

Auroville is basically an experimental city in southern India, which is funded by the UN, supposedly to create an utopia on Earth.

The purpose of Auroville is to realise human unity.

I heard today for the first time of such a thing, however there are controversial claims that people in that town tolerate pedophilia. Could this be related to #pizzagate? Or is it another rabbithole entirely?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VuYYc#selection-1195.0-1241.254
archive.auroville.org/society/farewell_sydo.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Théon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirra_Alfassa
clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/scaling-distribution-improved-biomass-stoves
auroville.org/contents/356
auroville.org/contents/805
masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/05/family_of_former_umass_coed_di.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/35/3552157_alamo-daily-mail-stats-.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974KUALA04098_b.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/13799_freelisters-as-of-08052009-counted-by-domain-xls-.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979BOMBAY01242_e.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/3417791_re-stratfor-com-3033-fl-joins-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/3441865_mailing-lists-from-vr-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/3494011_re-stratfor-com-3001-need-fl-joins-from-sep-1-until-yest-sep.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1977MADRAS01911_c.html
auroville.org/contents/538
auroville.org/contents/539
thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-tamilnadu/American-cross-examined-in-murder-case/article16910084.ece
mirandarumina.com/
web.archive.org/web/20140401225333/http://auroville.org/society/farewell_sydo.htm
m.timesofindia.com/city/chennai/7-persons-go-missing-in-Tamil-Nadu-every-day/articleshow/11311762.cms
firstpost.com/india/once-capital-of-illegal-kidney-trade-chennai-now-a-pioneer-in-transplants-251460.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17445579
hindustantimes.com/india/kerala-air-ambulance-carries-organs-for-transplant-in-chennai/story-Q9aqqSfdbDLGBiA72q2W2N.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayward_Pines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Night_Shyamalan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/VuYYc#selection-1195.0-1241.254

archive.auroville.org/society/farewell_sydo.htm

odd place, defo a cult-like mentality

However, they have turned an area of sandy scrubland to a beautiful ecosystem and pioneered lots of technologies.
They also support the local community somewhat and have outreach into many places.

but it's defo a cult, tourists are kept 'within the ropes' and it takes years to earn the trust / programming to get into the secretive organisation.

Pic related
the house of the crystal (or something, it's where the holy crystal is held and the top tier cultmembers are allowed to worship)
quite something to behold

1. There are pedo allegations regarding this group. Any thoughts, experiences?
2. How did you go and for how long?
3. Were you indoctrinated too?
4. What's in the crystal chamber?
5. If you lived there, how long did you work daily?
6. What was the most stressful thing about being there?
7. Internet access?
8. How was the dynamic of interacting with Tamil locals?
9. How do you think this is connected to Nippanon's post?
10. What's the most interesting thing about your time there?

if you're not giving them money or subservience etc. they're not interested in keeping you there

I think you can pay to stay there for certain amounts of time and pay for courses etc.
of course all the money goes to their
good cause

nice grounds to walk around, rare trees and as I say, they pioneered loads of technologies - that's what happens when you get a load of genius ex-pats and put hem in a cult together.

1. They had stuff about educating / donating local kids, it's a poor area they're located in, however I hadn't heard any paedo stuff until today.
2. Take a rickshaw out of Pondicherry (puducherry) - an ex-French colony. All the rickshaw drivers know Auroville but there's no public transport
3. Lol no, they do make it appealling though - they offer access to """the truth"""", all you have to do is renounce the outside world and give all your money to the golden crystal man. I can see why even smart people get dragged in, it's an active project for an alternative for humanity.
4. They didn't let me in, I did try tho. I remember seeing a couple of pics somehwere, it's round, I think for seating around the edge and it focuses on this geometric crystal in the middle. The cult has a lot of crystal and geometry worship
5. Didn't work there, I think it's quite a bit of work, particularly at the bottom of the pyramid scheme, sorry, religion. the only people I saw doing hard work (tilling the land) looked like locals, the swedish expats were in the virtue signalling roles, leafletting and making "organic (tm) coffee".
6. It wasn't particularly stressful, although they really sell you up the creek on the crystal chamber thing, a dangled carrot.
7. They had free wifi in the coffee shop area, think that was it. They have a website though obvs and international affiliates.

8. The locals didn't seem very involved with Auroville, it's pretty much an international(ist) cult. Has helped the locals with seeds and training in adobe bricks etc.
I do remember the rickshaw drivers would stop halfway down the road and you had to walk down the road yourself. The tour buses would drive down and park in the car park.
There was defo interactions with the local area but it's more of a world unto itself.
9. I think nipAnon was a larp or wierdo, don't think it's in on the global paedo conspiracy. However unleash weaponised autism upon it and see what you find. It's an odd place, open to the world and ideas yeat closed off and secretive as a modus operandi.
10. The soil binding technologies, the ability to change land in 1 generation using dedicated cult of followers, the architecture, and how a cult became a living museum with a coffee shop. It was an odd place lol.

I remember reading an article about this village a few months back. What I remember:
- it's practically a ghost town, lots of place that could be occupied, but isn't
- despite that, housing and all is INSANELY expensive
- lots of plans that don't work, like a local credit card that should be accepted in all shops in the town, but nope - gotta pay with cash
- founded by a Jewess I think
It's definitely creepy, but I doubt it has anything to do with pizza, it's not that elite. Seems like just one of many Jewish newage scams.

So the cult is based around a French women born in the late 19th century (might not be native french) named Mirra Alfassa.

She went on to study with a Jewish occultist from Poland named Max Theron who is said to have taught and worked with blavatsky.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Théon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirra_Alfassa

———————–

connection to CFR and auroville and green tech.

clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/scaling-distribution-improved-biomass-stoves

They have a scientific research trust set up in auroville.

auroville.org/contents/356

the Clinton Foundation IS involved with Auroville. Clinton Foundation/Global Initiative + Donna Shalala and shady international (((humanitarian))) trust fund + dodgy reclusive cult founded by a Jewish Arab + the tech needed to revive formally dead desert land + allegations of paedophilia.
———————

The group linked with Clinton Development Initiative is called Auroville Village Action Group (AVAG)

>auroville.org/contents/805

I'll keep using the chans and side with Rick Grimes.

Chennai nearby hosts a multi-organ transplanting hospital unit with air ambulance capacity.

Three hour drive by car from Auroville to Chennai, air ambulance would probably half that easily, maybe less.

———————

Hmm well we have this story of an American college student (Katherine Sherman) who "suicided" in Auroville as part of the eco-village program. It even prompted congress to get involved.

masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/05/family_of_former_umass_coed_di.html

——————

All wikileaks results when you search for 'auroville':

>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/35/3552157_alamo-daily-mail-stats-.html
>wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974KUALA04098_b.html
>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/13799_freelisters-as-of-08052009-counted-by-domain-xls-.html
>wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979BOMBAY01242_e.html
>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/3417791_re-stratfor-com-3033-fl-joins-.html
>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/3441865_mailing-lists-from-vr-.html
>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/3494011_re-stratfor-com-3001-need-fl-joins-from-sep-1-until-yest-sep.html
>wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1977MADRAS01911_c.html

—————

auroville.org/contents/538

——————

Funding
auroville.org/contents/539

European Commission (EC)
ICEF (India - Canadian Environment Facility)
OECD/Hunger Campaign
United Nations Centre for Human Settlements (UNCHS)
United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO)
UNESCO

BELGIUM : Algemene Belgische Ontwikkelingssamenwerking (ABOS)
CANADA : Canadian High Commission in India
DENMARK : Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA)
FRANCE : Ministère des Affaires Etrangères
GERMANY : Bundesministerium für Wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit
Deutsche Welthunger Hilfe (FAO)
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ)
Foerdergemeinschaft Rotary Ludwigshafen
German Agro-Action
German Appropriate Technology Exchange(GATE)
Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KFW)
Ministerium für Bundes- und Europa-angelegenheiten des
Landes Schleswig-Holstein
JAPAN : Japanese Embassy in India
NETHERLANDS: Royal Netherlands Embassy in India
NEW ZEALAND: New Zealand High Commission in India
SPAIN : Government of Navarra
Municipality of Pamplona
SWITZERLAND : SWISSAID
U.K. : Overseas Development Administration (ODA now DFID)
USA : V.I.T.A. (Volunteers in Technical Assistance)

AUSTRALIA : Quaker Service Australia
CANADA : Centre Créatif l'Elan
FRANCE : Alliance Française
Association Vitalis
Communautés d'Emmaus
INERP
Secours Populaire Français
GERMANY : BORDA
Caritas
Deutsch - Indisches Kinderhilfswerk (DIK)
Dritte Welt Kreis (DWK)
Friedrich-Naumann Stiftung
ISRAEL : GIFRID
ITALY : Association VIDYA
Himalaya Trust
JAPAN : Human Performance Institute
NETHERLANDS: Stichting de Zaaier
SPAIN : Fundacion Centro Sri Aurobindo
U.K. : Commonwealth Human Ecology Council (CHEC)
Findhorn Foundation
OXFAM
U.S.A. : Earthstewards Network
Foundation for World Education
Infinity Foundation
Institute of Evolutionary Research
Matagiri Centre
Merriam Hill Centre
Sri Aurobindo's Action Centre
Threshold Foundation
Trickle-up Program
Turtle Island Fund

Here's the Indian funding, defo recognise a few for being corrupt; sugar mills and TATA!

Building Material & Technology Promotion Council (BMTPC)
Ministry of Education
Ministry of Environment
Ministry of Human Resource Development
Ministry of Non-conventional Energy Sources
Ministry of Rural Development
Ministry of Science and Technology
Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO)
Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR)
Indian Navy
Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA)
National Wasteland Development Board (NWDB)
Pondicherry Government
District Rural Development Agency (DRDA)
Tamil Nadu Government
Tamil Fund
Tamil Nadu Energy Development Agency (TEDA)
Tamil Nadu Family Welfare Board
Tamil Nadu Social Welfare Board
Tamil Nadu State Forest Department
TRYSEM Programme

All India Books
Aurofood
Auroshikha
Bombay Natural History Society
Credit Himatsingka
Indian Oil Corporation
Indian Tobacco Company
INTACH
Janagri
J.R.D.Tata Trust
Modi Charitable Trust
New Horizon Sugar Mills
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Sri Aurobindo's Action
Sri Aurobindo Memorial Fund
Sri. Dorabji Tata Trust
Sri. Ratan Tata Trust
Tata Energy Research Institute

the murder of Sydo van Loo, also in Auroville.

thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-tamilnadu/American-cross-examined-in-murder-case/article16910084.ece

—————-

Ok so this bit could be nothing but lets see.

mirandarumina.com/

I found a Slovenian artist website who has lived at Auroville. I decided to check her out considering the Abrahamavich link to pizzagate. She had some strange art work on her site. I havent checked it all out but this was one image in her paintings. Its a spiral and not a triangle so could just be nothing. Still digging bros.

————–

web.archive.org/web/20140401225333/http://auroville.org/society/farewell_sydo.htm

—————–

m.timesofindia.com/city/chennai/7-persons-go-missing-in-Tamil-Nadu-every-day/articleshow/11311762.cms

Article from 2011 saying 550 girls in 10-20 age group went missing that year.

——————————-

After the Udumbu incident last year, when he and his neighbour Steve were severely attacked by gang members from a nearby village intending to rob Steve's house, Sydo has been pushing for an Auroville security system, drafting many proposals, participating in many meetings, urging to have this materialize soon. We owe it to him now to make this come true.

Gangs don't just randomly harrass people like this. He pissed somebody off, probably by knowing something he shouldn't or not shutting up about it, and they paid the gang to shut him up.

His organs were removed as part of the embalming process. Someone made bank from his death.

Which hospital? MIOT in Chennai? Who would handle coroner's duty out there?

firstpost.com/india/once-capital-of-illegal-kidney-trade-chennai-now-a-pioneer-in-transplants-251460.html
Plenty of demand for this out there.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17445579

Looks like they're pioneering organ transport networks out there.
hindustantimes.com/india/kerala-air-ambulance-carries-organs-for-transplant-in-chennai/story-Q9aqqSfdbDLGBiA72q2W2N.html
Using air ambulances, easy range to Auroville. Remember, any ratlines they can use for organs, they can use for other illicits.

——————————

bamp

Where there is the Clinton Foundation, there are pedophiles.

This thing is cool as hell but wait until you see what's inside.

Does this apply to 8 chan?
What the fuck is going to happen?

Designated Child Traficing

another cult run by jews

bump

Having been thoroughly involved with the Indian spiritual scene, I doubt the pedo-spinning of it. At least, I would be highly surprised by it. In my years both here and there, I never saw anything like that.

TBH, pedophilia is commonly practiced in India. It doesn't need to be done in secret. If you want to screw a child, there are whores to avail yourself with. STD's are also very common in India.

oy vey

How much of a demand can there be, even among pedos, for pajeet kids? I was wondering the same thing when I heard about the trafficking in Haiti.

Could be Jews, probably is Jews, but the hexagram has been used in India long before Jews were even a thing.

"We got some leftover pizza - any takers - but you have to finish them yourself"

I think (((they))) kill a lot of them in their satanic rituals.

Partners in crime ensure loyalty within the group.

If they're ritual killing them, the soul of a nigger has got to be way less potent than the soul of an Aryan. Probably an insult offering to Moloch too. I'm sure even has standards.

It's fucking Epcot Center.

top kek

The conclusion of the last thread on this was it's a cult where jews get people to be their good goyim slaves.

Maybe someone has an archive of it, I dont.

Who are you quoting?

The OP post in the image.

India has a thing where the mothers DO NOT want to birth female babies, to the point they dump their female babies in dumpsters. Its a huge problem, forgot why, but its to the point there is like 150-300 million MORE men than women in India. Its why the west always get male poos as immigrants. They literally have a shortage of women in India.

So lots of abandoned babies to sacrifice to moloch for them there.

likely a CP flood that the mods, who are bought out, allow on purpose

How hard would it be for a group of Holla Forumsacks or WNs to occupy the place with military force and set up an WN community? What do they have in the way of defense?

Even in the theoretical situation that there were people actually willing to go through with this, this whole gig would get shut down at the organizational phase.

I believe the founder of Auroville was a jewess.

I can't think of an easier country to kidnap children from than India. HUGE orphan population, rampant corruption….

10% of your populace being unmarried men with no chance of reproducing seems to be the magic number for guaranteeing you will have a revolution on your hands. Pooland is going to go up in a massive shitstorm at this rate.

This does sound like bullshit - who cares about some hick town in India.

It's a model for what the jews want, the progressives that know about this place sometimes glorify it

Those hippie/spiritual cults are often satanists operating under cover

Do we need to be worried?

Bump

That's britbong mentality.

You're never getting those ten dollars back.

Then why does he think anons will be in danger from visiting 4chan (and by extension Holla Forums) after the 15th?

I like it here. I don't want to stop coming if there isn't some sort of very real threat.

Because 4chan is a massive fucking honeypot for political dissenters and it's real fucking easy for alphabet agencies to track and find users on there. The Google captcha is there for a reason.

A, they have WAAAAAYYYYYY too many users to arrest, and B, Trump is in charge. Why would anons on a Trump friendly forum suddenly be at risk of arrest? If Trump were cracking down hard on pedos, I could understand it, sort of (but would still be way to many users to do anything about).

I just don't understand what the threat is, and I don't like that, given his past accuracy.

They're not gonna get everyone one at once, the process could take years and only a handful at a time for bullshit charges and yet you will never notice because it's an "anonymous" imageboard.

Yet the CIA runs everything, and how much can a President actually do? I thought it was just a popularity contest for the face of America while a small circle controls everything in some backroom.

So you are saying that you are a demoralization shill, as is FBI user?

Smells like someone could use a shower.

Or maybe that you are just a retard that should stop using halfchan and get a VPN if you're paranoid.

Now we need just giant golf stick.

But I din du nuffin. Why would CIA travel half around the world to get me? Because I said nigger? Why can't I mention the Latin word for the color black?

Didn't Portland Soccer Academy have places out that way as foster villages where theyd molest childrens?

ok, this is legitimately creepy as fuck

Trump has a Nashville rally on the 15th of march

WHAT IN THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS?
this is what the world would like under one world government?

Looks like they are moving back to city states

nothing weird going on here, goy. just building fire to sacrifice children to satan

KEK!

That time an user talked about that piece of shit Jew Architect who violated western architecture with alien violating structures that spawned from the original as freakish growths really was right, Jews really do have no sense of taste that isn't aberrant and alien in any shape or form.

Guys, does this sound familiar?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayward_Pines

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Night_Shyamalan

She is a hippy/artist, never caused any problems afaik.
She and her partner, rapper Ali-En moved to Auroville a while ago.

I'm not saying I know her personally or I can vouch for her but I doubt she's up to anything sinister

I haven't read through much of this, but for whatever reason last week I got to thinking of pizzagate and India, or at least if such things extended to that region or to what extent. I believe Auroville is in the southern region of India? If it's anywhere near the coast, perhaps some anons more knowledgeable of how to find relevant information could look in to possible connections to Sri Lanka? The State Department has it marked as some concern with human trafficking. I don't know, just an idea.