Adventure Time

Recently I've been binge watching a lot of Adventure Time stuff about it's lore, and it looks very interesting.

I was wondering, since the show has been going on for 9 seasons, where should I start to get to the juicy stuff? Or does that just happen every few episodes?

Should I just watch from Season 1 and up?

AT established the storytelling model that Steven Universe made infamous: Numerous pointless episodes occasionally punctuated with one story/plot heavy episodes that hints at some kind of deeper narrativeā€¦ followed immediately by many more episodes of pointless bullshit.

See if you can find some sort of episode guide, and if there isn't one already, it may be time to make one.

So that's how they hook my brain up to the shit.

I attempted to watch this show and I cannot understand why anyone would find this appealing in any way.

In the beginning, it was fun to see two friends have adventures in a bizarre fantasy world. That only lasted until they stopped having adventures and started having bullshit drama instead.

While true, the bullshit nature of background shit was recently shown;
Other humans, the fact that their world has four main elements of 'Fire, Ice, Candy, and Slime' (the fuck?), Some higher forms of deities or some shit.

Still though, lotta cuck shit. Gets Cuckd by like.. all three girls he fucks with. randumb is rampant though dies out as they try to pull for feels.

you guys really are retarded.

This clearly means cum.

You poor fool. If you're really going to watch all of it, prepare yourself for a show of missed opportunities, pandering, and contempt. All the promise this show had was snuffed out quick, Finn becomes a mega-cuck, and the only real story that gets developed is the story of STATUS QUO.

JoJo Thread!!!!

I always found the note on this character sheet to be amusing, since I feel that it really doesn't distinguish him from the other characters.

The lich was the only character that can be taken seriously in the show. No monologues, no comedy acts, no sympathetic villainy, no bullshit, just straight to the point "I'm here to kill everyone".

But he is no less funny than anybody else.

Have you seen the Rohan OVA? Are there going to be more or is it just chapter 5?

Let's talk about how Giorno is the worst.

Or maybe we just want to bash OP.

Don't forget that almost all plots end in anti-climaxs due to either constriction by the 10 minute time limit or because LOL WE'RE SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS. That's a little fucking chestnut SU also picked up on. Coupled with the usual stagnant status quo it's amazing both shows have lasted as long as they have. Atleast AT is about to finally expire.

I dunno, actually. I didn't like Jolyne all that much. Maybe it's because I read part 6 a little bit fast, but it kind of felt like Jolyne had the same personality almost all women in Jojo have: Vaguely angry all the time, a bit on the tsundere side. Of course, that's not to say Giorno was super interesting.

I'd go so far as to say that this was intentional. The MC were made a bit dull so that the part that people remember most , which is the stands, could get more spotlight.

It could also be that part 5 had really shit translation when I read it. Of course the fact that his goal was to be a "gangstar" didn't really make me want to root for him. Joseph is still my favorite Jojo.

The lore is great, but most episodes being filler got old really far. Also, Finn kinda ruined the show for me with being immature while everyone around him grows up.

And while that plot point would usually piss me off, Marceline and Princess Bubblegum not being interested in Finn really makes sense from their perspective.

Yeah let me fucking guess, there's a faggot always telling OP to >>>>>Holla Forums while here's a faggot always telling OP to >>>>>>>Holla Forums.
Maybe that faggot should go to /cuteboys/

no john, you are the cancer

MUH FRIES
Marceline is cancer.

MEERLY PRETENDING, is he?

Marceline is a goth chick and with her wearing kneesocks I'd fuck her.

You have shit taste.

Isn't it over already? I remember hearing it died this summer.

Wrong.

She can nibble on my fry anyday.

She's either a bat, a bucktoothed ogre or in her natural form a bowl of anthropomorphic grey noodles. Which of those gets you hard?

lol fag

The fries song was written by Rebecca Sugar.

She still has a mouth and hands.

Why am I not surprised.

looking forward to part 7

I gave up on this shit a few seasons in when they tried to get dramatic with the relationships. I'm disturbed to learn that it has continued running for so long.

Dad's Dungeon at the end of season 3 got me excited for the next seasons. I was sorely disappointed when it ended up with drama. The whole stint with PB friendzoning phone and then the whole mess with Flame Princess was too much. All the had to do was adventures with Finn and Jake. It's not that complicated.

wew lad god damned australians

At least i see you, are you guys glad that The Loud house is dead already?

Right so this thread made me look up on the wiki about the most recent season, and it's fucking nothing.

And that's about it. There are still some episodes in the works so it's not dead yet.

So what, she doses everyone with retard juice as soon as they're born?

if watched the anime up through part 4 and want more should I read the manga from the beginning or starting from part 5?

Pretty sure she just makes them out of retard juice, or something like that.

Read the fucking manga you giant baby.

Did Lich & Marcelline ever meet in AT?

Not really. Which shows that the supplements and pre-release info made the Lich more impressive than the show did. Especially with how Abadeer would have fought the Lich himself if Finn didn't act according to them.