youtube.com/watch?v=ocJm4D7a6Bs
http://www.badassoftheweek.com/taylor.html
badassoftheweek.com/harrison.html
badassoftheweek.com/greengold.html
badassoftheweek.com/hayha.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaayhl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And metal is probably one of the most cucked genres next to alternative and pop

Mostly because of the massive amount of cucked swedes and nordfags that think they're still vikings

They are trying really hard to pozz the metal subculture.
archive.is/mDXbW
archive.is/tj1FQ
archive.is/aiumx
archive.is/yasKL
archive.is/GvKQj

Fucking please do it, get metalheads to turn on the left.

MEME IT

This and the punk, metal, and hardcore scenes got infiltrated by leftists from the ground up starting in the early 90s.

Carpathian Forest, Dark Funeral, Shinning all have at least one song per album dedicated to BDSM, dominatrix shit or other sick sexual acts. There's also a lot of ridiculous "muh dick" power posturing, references to violence etc. It's very overt in the more popular bands but I'm sure it's the same for many others just in more subtle ways. Perhaps even in "NSBM". Black Metal is basically white nigger music.

(checked)
(checked)

It's cucked because its fans like to LARP as alpha male vikings?

Gas the kikes
race war now

read this in a norwegian/finnish gutural black metal voice

Basically the answer to this homo is that Metal is not Nazi enough.

Whilst black metal tends to be trash-tier, it is true that a lot of metal is about glorifying events through-out history; which basically equates to glorifying the great triumphs of white men through the ages. To the modern liberal that is 'nazism'.

A lot of the actual bands profess to be cucks, but the actual music they create is often pretty great. Feel free to hate on my taste but stuff like Manowar and Sabaton is full of great and inspiring stuff; not only good melodies (usually) but lyrics encouraging people to be strong, to be warriors, to do their duty, to die for their nation, and immortalising the myriad moments throughout history when great men have done such things

Double dubs speak the truth.

Punk was always degenerate.

Checked for truth.
Metal has a long history of cultural preservation (Viking metal culture), encouraging masculinity, and nationalism. It also spooks some normies.

Stay butthurt swarthy med

Stay cucked, blondie.

Weaponized degeneration

quads of truth. ive been involved in the punk scene near where i live. it was awesome. totally apolitical and noone gave a fuck about PC bullshit, and we would chase out anyone showing up with commie propaganda pamphlets.

long story short, it lasted for a while. but eventually (around the time people started returning from occupy bullshit, thanks COINTEL) we started getting these new heads we hadnt seen before. in about a year, half the kids who used to not give a fuck had been turned into radlefties (of the idpol type, in my opinion even worse than literal commies). and just as soon as these infiltrators appeared, they disappeared. obvious spooks.

funny, because after not hearing about any of these faggots for years, i see some of their names posted on that huge list of antifa arrests at the inauguration.

anyways, this sparked my full fledged hatred for alphabet soup. they took something so perfect, that actually didnt even pose a threat to them, subverted it, and abruptly ended one of the most fun periods of my life. why? to have more commiedrones to bus around to various protests. dumbfucks shouldve let us be. for every one of us that was subverted, there was another one who become far more right wing. i think some of them even post here.

its a bummer for all you metalheads out there, getting all your shows cancelled, or protested etc.
i really do feel for you guys

Metal fans are >90% white. Anyone who wants to discourage from it is D&C shill

If they believe they're still Vikings chances are they're not cucked. "Progressives" hate Viking metal because in their mind it promotes "toxic masculinity".

Metal is like drugs, few people can handle it without degenerating, but i like the barbaric aspect of it

Instead of just guessing why dont you look into it? You will find that metal is retardedly cucked.

Marty DeBergi: You play to predominantly a white audience, do you feel your music is racist in any way?

David St. Hubbins: No, no
Nigel Tufnel: No, of course not.
David St. Hubbins: We say, "Love your brother." We don't say it really, but…
Nigel Tufnel: We don't literally say it.
David St. Hubbins: No, we don't say it.
Nigel Tufnel: We don't really, literally mean it.
David St. Hubbins: No, we don't believe it either, but…
Nigel Tufnel: But we're not racists.
David St. Hubbins: But that message should be clear, anyway.
Nigel Tufnel: We're anything but racists.

Just because the metal music industry is cucked doesn't mean the fans are.

blyat

I always loved metal, but I've been lurking here for the past 2 years and now I don't really know. Love the music but realised most bands are a fuck fest of leftist cuck shit… need some proper metal bands! Any suggestions?

I'd also like to add, that in my personal experience, every single metalhead I've met (save a low energy few), have been physically tough- but also very trustworthy, and respectful. They tend toward various "honor codes" and are normally right wing-ish, and sometimes come equipped with some very basic redpilling. Good volk, I have to say.

Also, have a cute video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ydHMU05BknE

Amon Amarth, Runatal, and Leshak are awesome viking metal bands with great shows and fanbases.
On the industrial side, Feindflug and Laibach are a blast.

Wasn't punk always a psy-op? I think I've heard before that a very high number of the early people involved had connections with the military

Metal is white!

Most bands are apolitical. Most bands that have a political leaning are right-leaning. Napalm Death is a notable exception but the current members of "Napalm Death" had nothing to do with their first 2 albums which were what was good.

Anyway, vid related is an underrated and relatively new German NSBM-ish band. They have released one album which I recommend.

besides , there is Arghoslent (obviously), Burzum (obviously) and check out this website to find more

88nsm.com/

They are based. Saw them live and they threw Roman salute. None of their music reflects this, but they are.
That's because the predominate theme in metal is hyper-masculinity

http //www amerika org/science/how-cultures-are-destroyed-the-black-metal-experience/

Your thoughts

Peste Noire

Nice site, thank you. Will search through now

Goatmoon is one of the more competent NSBM bands. Same with Nokturnal Mortum, Absurd, Hate Forest, & Wolfnacht.

american metal sure

have you tried listening to, oh, i dunno

anything european that isnt german?

This depends on the genre of metal more than anything, progressive death metal (and any progressive metal in general) is filled to the brim with leftie cucks or lolbergs, same with melodic death metal (except for Arghoslent). Black metal on the other hand if it isn't just nihilistic crap is either right or extreme right wing.

LMAO
im guessing they put a ben garrison signature on the album cover

*blocks your path*

Goatmoon is awesome, thanks.

Metal is inherently white and male and its always going to be that way. It just inherently caters to the white male instincts. Even if the band members are mislead leftist cucks the music will always be for white males.

This. KPN's some good shit.

The Sex Pistol were wearing swastikas before anyone here thought itd be an edgy thing to do.

This. The only genre whiter than metal is classical.

I bet you listened to some faggy pop metal and now you think the whole scene is cucked. Name a single genre with more redpilled bands than metal.

isnt metal kinda popular in south america ?

They hated us for our music choice, so we learned to not give a fuck and hate them pretty quickly. Most metallers I know are based as fuck and often very intelligent.

Romantic era classical. In terms of contemporary music though, yeah metal is pretty much among the more genuine expressions of music.

Millennial faggots ruined metal

Nah, they just made it harder to find the good stuff. Still plenty of good bands out there, you just rarely see them working for mainstream (((music labels))).

Metal has always been pretty based. When the Christians were the main cucks in society they were attacked by metal, now metal hates SJWs.
Here is the start of Mother North, Satyricon.

Metal is one of the few mainstream mediums that is pro-white and dominated by whites. It's an implicit last stand of white identity.

There's plenty of right wing and white nationalist bands today.

No.
It is cucked because it is played by cucks who think having a shaggy beard makes them not a cuck because "muh vikings"

What do you listen to, user? What's your preferred genre of music that is 100% free of beta males?

wtf i love the sex pistols now

They're trying this shit again?

archive.is/x0roC

Then you have Lemmy and his Nazi memorabilia collection.

I just think you dislike metal. Metal can't possibly be more cucked than any other contemporary style of music.

Although, you guys could just start listening to RAC.

Dank

lemmy was a cool guy but he stated that if israel had uniforms as cool as the Third Reich he would collect them as well

Punk was never a co-opt, nor has it been co-opt. Punks general nihilism or apathy is it's strongest tool.

Punk can't be turned into an SJW weapon because they say 'fuck you' and go back to wishing they were dead.

A few years ago, Ben Weasel punched this cunt at a show, and then the venue owner. When the SJW's showed up to demonize him, everyone said 'that's punk, fuck off you cry babies'.

Instead every few years, the jews try a 'new punk' that never seems to last. Hardcore, Screamo (and emo), alternative, even Grunge. Nothing has the lasting appeal of hating your life and self mutilation.

That's because he wasn't jew-wise and only cared about the nazi aesthetics. He made some great music though.

No. A lot of it is degenerate, but on the other hand, a lot of it is pro-white nationalism. There aren't really very many forms of entertainment that are easily accessible to normies that promote European nationalism. I don't even like the music, but I recognize the clear value it has in a society where whites even having a racial identity is something that is frowned upon.

SLOVENIA STRONK!

Black Metal is degenerate.
The most modern, influential band today is Watain. They basically promote Judaism and Kabbalah. Black Metal is being enveloped by their "Anti-Cosmic" form of Judaism. BM used to be cool, but its been co-opted.

c'mon

These arguments are subjective. The truth is, Watain has the largest following throughout the world than any other BM band, and they solely exist to spread a Jewish sub-cult of edgy Kabbalism.

BM is degenerate.

Fuck off

you said this, didnt you? you're arguing they arent BM because of muh kvlt factor.

fuck off.

I didn't.

what is

??

I don't follow. Is Bon Jovi black metal?

Who gives a fuck, of course a thing as broad as a genre is going to have some pozzed shit somewhere

You said:

Implying Watain isn't "real" Black Metal.
you're now pretending to be retarded and not understand.

Fuck off retard

Seriously, are you new to imageboards? Do you not understand how this works? Since I first put
and then I put
I'm implying that Watain isn't black metal, but that it's actually Bon Jovi if Bon Jovi tried making music using black metal aesthetics.

You just went full retard. I hope you don't listen to them.

Yup, just as I expected. Fuck off back to reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBt-mwGtvHc

guy in OP is vocals on this

Even if they have made a few anti-nazi songs, that is a serious accusation. The MOST cucked on earth?

They are pro-israel.

Do you want to post something more substantial?

This good enough?

So fucking kosher \m/ hail satan (and Israel)!

No

see>>9433315

Also listen to their anti-nazi songs and holocaust ones.

I can accept that, what more evidence do you need?

Holy shit

If you encounter the word "Sabaton", you can almost be sure there is some Jewish and/or Israeli connotation. Even the pronunciation of the word may sound fishy to you. But you are wrong, the pronunciation is perfectly normal.

The word refers to the well-known Swedish heavy metal band, which in fact does not have any Jewish members. Their name-sake comes from a piece of battle armor from the Middle Ages used on a knight's foot. So where is the Jewish/Israeli connection?

Sabaton is one of the most well-known and popular heavy metal groups in Israel.

archive.is/JQ61Z
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/159842

Why would they make a song about Nazi then?

Who will stop the madman’s reign?
Night of broken glass, send the Jews to Dachau death camp
On a path to certain death

well just fuck my shit up, greentext,

STOP
T
O
P

They tend to shy away from political statements due to the obvious problems this would cause for them. Apart from easy political dogpiling like "the Nazis were bad." Especially since they STILL get accused of being Nazis and banned from playing in Germany, just because they make uplifting songs about true warriors and emperors.

That picture just looks like they got invited to ride around in a tank and said yes. Probably because they have a song about the seven day war somewhere.

Jesus, you faggots don't realize Metal is anything and everything with distorted guitars. It's got the most degenerate shit (Cemetery Rapist) as well as the most respectable, pride inducing nationalistic anthems. youtube.com/watch?v=YtYGUMrpEXY

Yeah in some ironic, I hate my mum and dad, English faggotry for attention way. No different from the Queen is dead shit they did. What label were they on? I guarantee you it was Jew own.

Punk is and always was shit. This 80's dress up shit with the makeup screams faggot and you see it in the fans comments. I shit all over that dumb avclub site. Lots of fag lovers there because that's what Beeeeeeernie Sanders told them to be. It's not anti anything. This commercial crap is as much the system as any pop shit. Go classical and learn something about music. This growling bullshit is so fucking nigger tier.

Read the lyrics. It's fear mongering. It's the same thing bands like dimmu borgir do with the crusades and witch hunts.They literally made anti nazi and pro-holohoax music and you think they're not pozzed?

WATCHING

Hello, kike.

Television.

I have read the lyrics and found nothing that was fear mongering.
I'm not claiming that they are full blown 14/88 band, but they still dare to make songs about events that other mainstream bands wouldn't dare.

I would have to agree with

P O R N

white male music will always be led by leftist cucks ok, moses.

What?

Phil was such a badass and /ourguy/ until the kikes threatened his family and made him do that stupid tearful apology at gunpoint over his white power thing.

For good metal.. youtube.com/watch?v=ocJm4D7a6Bs

fucking hate LARPagan music

the milfags were actually all about rejecting it (and thatcher), their songs definitely weren't psy-op, but IMO that also doesn't mean the less talkative members weren't, so I couldn't really say. I was a bit of a celebfag in my youth so I only really wanted to meet the bassist and vocalist in most bands.
Sex Pistols and Ramones were definitely corp-engineered. Classic big music co-opt strat, build a band that'll offend the mums (ala Twisted Sister, Alice Cooper, or KISS) then get the mums into the lifestyle themselves with the faggy ballads (Aerosmith, Guns n' Roses)
KISS grew so big and so (((merchy))) by being adept at playing both sides themselves though.

Laibach gets a pass on any zany leftism due to managing to troll fucking North Korea and get away with it. That took some massive brass.

STOP RIGHT THERE, COMMUNIST SCUM

It's more like they were (((Merching out))) the swastika before anyone else.

they're just mega-larpers dummy. They LARP everyone. It's like how Avril and Aguilera trigger SJs and normies because they "appropriate (roll for azn of the day) culture" it's just the style they were into when they made it. They also made a song about Nevsky, that doesn't make them Russian orthodox.
Sabaton makes me think of what you'd get if you asked a kid to go over his high school history texts and make albums out of his notes. Of course he would ignore most of the politics and just write about 'badass warrior dudes badassing'

oh wait, I forgot that was an actual site for a second.
http://www.badassoftheweek.com/taylor.html
badassoftheweek.com/harrison.html
badassoftheweek.com/greengold.html
badassoftheweek.com/hayha.html
^Sabaton is basically the musical form of this

Well said.

That's not how it works.

Muh kvlt factor? You're lumping fans of not cucked music in one basket with cucks and the cucked music they flock to. Looks awfully similar to this alt-right label fiasco to me. I can't really define 'kvlt factor' but now that I think about it, there's probably more to it than I used to believe. I've never been keeping up with what's kvlt or not and I've regardless always found Watain and the likes to be very lacking. 'Bon Jovi making music using black metal aesthetics' is a good way to describe that feeling.

Symphonic metal

Try these.

opinion discarded

Is there a jew or two on here who always tries to get to be 2p so he can curb our enthusiasm?

Watain is the most successful Black Metal band in the world. Their fans are in the millions. They play sold-out shows daily. Every up-and-coming BM band models themselves after Watain and their "Anti-Cosmic Satanism", which is just Kabbalah/Jewish garbage.

Oh but Black Metal isn't degenerate at all.

I'd still hit it.

lel

No, but it is nihilism, and thereby part of the "great unravelling" that has to occur before the implementation of the New Order.

Nigger are you retarded? Anti-Cosmic Satanism is literally Kabbalah. They worship the Qlippothic (demonic) forces of the Tree of Life, based entirely in the JEWISH Kabbalah. They want to destroy all of existence in order to arrive at a better existence – which is also based in Judaism (what is Tikkun Olam?). It isn't even Nihilism because they believe their spiritual beliefs give their life meaning, even if that meaning is to destroy whatever they can…because Jews.

It used to be. Same with punk. Then faggot Scandinavian cucks ruined everything with their cuck shit. They should have listened to Varg.

No they arent, shit like Demon Burger (aka Dimmu Borgir), Dissection (which Watain is aping musically) and stuff like the old second wave bands like Mayhem, Darkthrone, Burzum et al. are much more well known.
However, out of the new black metal bands they are among the most well known, I'll give you that.

Some forms of Kabbalah (let's use that spelling for the moment) might incorporate them, but I posit that the entities and practices are sui generis and can be incorporated into a Germano-Hermetic Western framework. See Thomas Karlsson's work.

Is Watain popular? Yes. Is Watain cucked? Yes.

Every up-and-coming BM band models themselves after Watain? Hahahaha. No. No fucking way. Not the least. You have nothing to prove this abortion of a statement.

Oh also. Can every single experienced metal listener immediately differentiate between Watain's clean, neutered, easy to digest kind of BM and literally every other kind BM to exist? Most certainly yes.

I don't even care about the lyrics and image. Watain's music is unworthy of being called black metal just based on the music alone.

Is there anyone that doesn't already know who Amon Amarth is, and have an opinion on them (they've sucked since 2008)? Some bands don't need recommendation.

BM is still cool if you avoid the latest, trendfag bands. Darker Than Black puts out quality records. If you don't want your BM cucked, look to the nationalistic or straight up NS bands.

Checked

after this article was published i bet their record sales jumped way up. in the end who gives a shit? bunch of edgy kids wearing makeup. Dio didnt need no makeup. and he is the only metal i need.

(Checked)
SJWs won't poz metal they either will die or get fucked up either way,

Why does this surprise you?

How are Israeli laws not nationalist? Race-mixing is illegal. Non-ethnic Jews are second class citizens with limited voting rights. They have a fucking wall, and they kill people who try to enter their country illegally.

They are not nationalist they are parasites.

Yes, kikes are parasites. I agree. The point I am making is if you examine many of the policies employed by Israel, they are nationalist policies.

there are tribes of niggers who kill anyone not their own, that doesn't make them nationalists. Fire ants aren't nationalists even though they don't let shit into their territory. Jews are an race more than a religion, yet there are multiple genetically different races of jews there. It would be like calling anglican niggers english nationalists

What an odd way of naming them. heard a lot before
and many more
but calling them military is the strangest name yet.

i'm sick of the imagery larp that all these bands push. They appeal to dumb young men that possibly care but push nothing of substance and impart nothing.
If you want to be what the jew wants you to be, by all means by into the stupid trendy Aesthetic look that they have created for you.

Its like how your mommy laid out your clothes for you before school.

faggots in face paint are try hard fuckfaces that constantly talk about dying and death and how cool dying is and all that other black metal shit.

I'll be off cleaning my ammunition, charging my magazines and listening to Don Gibson.

Faggot.

To each their own, user. *He's not bad, though*

Silly children, metal got there long before you were even a gleam in daddy's eye.

You know jack fucking SHIT about metal. If anything, Behemoth is the most popular "Blackened-death" metal band in the world because of how popular they are in their own country, Poland.

Also note that Poland is very un-cucked relative to the rest of the EU.

MOTHERFUCKING HAIL ME

Also

For fucking shame.

Didn't mean to sage.

Also, my note about Behemoth should be taken lightly - though they are popular, Vader is the superior Polish death metal band, musically, technically, and in terms of brutality.

Don't ever criticize Black Metal… or else former Gorgayroth vocalist Gaayhl will fuck you up real bad…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaayhl
…or real good!!!!

Watch out he has Hitler dubs that are wasted.