GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS, MR. WOLF

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS, MR. WOLF
GMT: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 12:14:48 GMT
Your time zone: 3/7/2017, 7:14:48 AM GMT-5:00
Unix timestamp: 1488888888

What does Kek have in store for us tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_market_crash#Crash_of_2008.E2.80.932009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

69,888 seconds left Anons.

I like it
date +"%s"

Holy shit
I predict that as the exact moment arrests for pizzagate start

Civil war part 2 starts.

ehm…care to explain?

7:14:48am is 26088 seconds into the 7th of March.

Oh, the ides of march. I almost forgot

March 7th is the 66th day of the year.

I-is it time for the happening, guys?

Also 299 days remaining in the year after March 7th.

Checking those March 7th dubs.

Too bad we don't use Unix timestamps here anymore.

Oh fuck what did I meme by this

Watch someone gets an all 8's hash and breaks the universe.

Perhaps it is an auspicious date for meme magic. If there are any meme campaigns in the works, tomorrow would be a good day to launch it, as indicated by the convergence of digits. If there are none in the works, then one should be drafted up immediately to test the hypothesis.

7:14:48am on march 7th 2017 is also 5642088 seconds into 2017

sage

sage

anti-sage

sage

see:

prepare

THE ENEMY IS AFRAID! OUR MEMES WILL CARRY US TO KEKHALLA TOMORROW

Obama gets arrested tomorrow
sedition:
To write, print, utter or publish, or cause it to be done, or assist in it, any false, scandalous, and malicious writing against the government of the United States, or either House of Congress, or the President, with intent to defame, or bring either into contempt or disrepute, or to excite against either the hatred of the people of the United States, or to stir up sedition, or to excite unlawful combinations against the government, or to resist it, or to aid or encourage hostile designs of foreign nations.

Obama, Holder, Lynch, Hillary and half the (((establishment))) arrested for sedition tomorrow? Nice.

sage

sage

sage

>>>/endcuck/

sage

/polk/ shill

Stop being mentally ill.

go back to your astroturfing board retard.

sage

just filter the stupid shill faggot by id and get back to whatever this thread is about

sage

Bump™

Just checked what 148888888 goes to. Just one less 8, to see if anything happened on that date. Maybe it can give us an idea of what will happen tomorrow.
Friday September 20, 1974 was the result. The only thing I can find that happened on that day was the birth of Michael Waddington, some defense lawyer specializing in Court-martial cases, war crimes, and other serious felonies.

Wednesday October 23, 2441 at around 2am GMT is the date if you add an additional 8, just so you know

Reported.

Weiner's federal case on the contents of his laptop happens tomorrow, March 7.
Is this the part where we Praise Kek?

Oh that would be so fucking great

This must be why we're being visited by the sage fairy of desperation

Nice dubs
Also what do you mean "oh that would be great"

No, it’s because until this post: the thread was nothing but shitposting and sliding without content or purpose.

Its gonna be subtle

Didn't realize that this is actually on the docket , I was implying that if the case proceeds then that would be fucking great. I hope WEINEr gets his cock cut off

Everybody appreciates your quality contributions. kys

This guy gets it.

The Ides of March is the 15th, ya dingus.

Is equivalent to:
10/10/2015 @ 2:34am (UTC)

Is equivalent to:
03/18/2005 @ 1:58am (UTC)

Is equivalent to:
09/09/2001 @ 1:46am (UTC)

Is equivalent to:
04/02/2012 @ 2:22am (UTC)

Is equivalent to:
09/24/2008 @ 2:10am (UTC)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_market_crash#Crash_of_2008.E2.80.932009

Bump

It'll be in the catalog come morning. Post habbenings here at that time unless you have some dank maymays to share.

What did he mean by this?

Tomorrow is Year Zero.
Prepare for the end.

I'm tired of shit threads getting a pass by the mods simply because they mention Kek or meme magic.

It's better than 8 randomly stickied threads.

My body is ready.

You should lurk moar until you understand.

UNIX time is represented in either a 32-bit or 64-bit integer that stores the number of seconds since 1970. UNIX is often seen as the father of the modern OS, and its influence today can be seen in quite literally every single operating system as a result, including Windows. UNIX time is significant do to its heavy usage in not only modern OS' but many embedded firmwares and is an integral part to our modern infrastructure. In fact its becoming a growing concern that in the year 2038, 32-bit UNIX time will overflow, causing many 32-bit OS' to crash, like Y2k, but much worse. 64-bit UNIX time wont overflow for trillions of years so we're safe with that.

When UNIX time passed a billion seconds back in 2001, a lot of user groups held celebrations.

Basically its a significant enough number to take notice of when something like this happens, and so we celebrate it.

If you do
$watch date +"%s"
then you can actually see the epoch in realtime

all right

oops, meant to do this
$watch -n 1 date +"%s"
for realtime

Windows users can do this with Windows Subsystems for Linux installed but thats only for ((Windows 10)) and I doubt many here have that installed

Its how you know it goes in the shell fam

It did that on 9/9/01, I presume?

Exactly, at approximately 3:45 UTC

We missed it?

Gaaaaaay