Alt-Right Art Manifesto

Help de-cuck / poz the art world by writing / rewriting the Alt-Right Art Manifesto. Final result to be published in a leading art journal (ed yeah, right!).

1. We strive towards the of the complete dominance of the White Race and the total subjugation to its will of all other / inferior races

2. Diversity + Proximity = War

3. Women are sluts whores cum dumpsters

4. We will use meme magic to instantiate our will

5. Hail Kek!

6. Make America Great Again

7. Optimise for Intelligence

8. I Love You Ebola-Chan

9. Doing it for the Lulz

10. ???

11. ???

Holla Forums doesn't care about the aut-right.

How about 'Sage goes in all fields'?
Cuckchan-tier.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

What the shit is this?

Cum on you sergz can do it. Takes just 3 mins out of your fapping timeā€¦

This isn't the most autistic thing I've read this week but it's trying.

go fuck yourself faggot only cuck assclowns care about "alt right" garbage
good luck getting anons to write a cohesive manifesto for your little buzzfeed job you mong

back2cuckchan

Who said anything about cohesive? Although I'm impressed by your spelling.

OP is BAITING

you can't even use the functions of an imageboard correctly, it's literally designed for cognitively and emotionally disabled retards so great job champ. i'm sure your editor has a field day when dealing with you.

do your family a favor and eat that bullet now instead of waiting another few years.

"You don't have to be afraid anymore.

We are the Imperial Eversori, borne to tear down this false construct of weakness, this hut of mud and cuckoldry you have sought to build a nest in, to waste your existence in, to sacrifice your future in, and once it is crumbled and your toxic dreams dead, we shall build something wondrous in the ashes of your monument to degeneration and death, and drag you to the glory your blood and genes demand.

With blood and iron, we shall guide and protect you.

We have come to set things right, to secure a future for your children, to preserve the beauty of our folk.

You don't have to be afraid anymore.

For we have come."

saged, reported, called the cops, notified FBI, messaged a mod, reinstalled OS and gassed a jew

You sound Jewish.

Only 1/15th Jew so essentially Aryan

You have to add:
Homosexuality encouraged!
And
All nationalists welcome!

1. OP is a faggot

2. OP is a faggot

Is this an absolutelly implicit gore thread ?

TRS needs to leave permanently, or lurk more. Making shitty slide threads is retarded.

Gayest shit imaginable. I'd rather be a Stalinist than a TRS "fashist".

Not sure if FBI or you just read some shitty libshit article written by a politco hack. Either way, chew glass.

Context?