A Quick Question

Considering that I'm a jew when it comes to frivolous spending, I'm having difficulty coming up with a solution to my dilemma.

Do I buy…

All Fallout: New Vegas DLC

Or

All Fallout 4 DLC

It can only be one game's DLC or the other, I refuse to waste money on both.

Honest suggestions are appreciated.

go fuck yourself. your'e part of the problem.

lots of Jewish men and women have to deal with shit every day that you're perpetuating because you think it's funny.

eat shit.

Sorry, forgot this is liberal-chan now.

here, anti-pc is the new pc.

as well, if you were really Jewish you wouldn't be telling people it.

your post has nothing to do with an ethnicity whatsoever and you're just trying to shoehorn in something about it to be an edgy faggot.

but that's all you are, an edgy faggot, don't pretend you're not. so GROW THE FUCK UP.

If I'm not being edgy how will I make friends in Middle School.

Pirate them

The point is that Jews like money, user

so do the swiss.

The Swiss haven't used their shekels and subversive ways to dominate the world

if you want to have this conversation, go to Holla Forums.

that's the last thing i'm saying.

Tax havens =/= Owning governments

Holla Forums =/= Holla Forums
GTFO

Holla Forums =/= tumblr
GTFO

yes, because shoving your retarded views into every thread, on every board isn't cancerous or in bad taste whatsoever.
anyone getting annoyed by the endless torrent of retard rednecks spouting half truths and bad logic MUST be a SJW and not just tired of your FUCKING CANCER.

No, but getting upset over someone on a vietnamese basket weaving site making a Jew joke makes you a faggot

Pirate both if you're so concerned with "wasting money".
Although, if you really want to buy one or the other go with New Vegas, FO4 is hot shit.
Also you're a faggot.

that's just faggotry. It's annoying, in bad taste, unnecessary and nothing but being edgy.

if you want retarded arguments on race in every thread, take it to Holla Forums

If you want a hugbox, take it to tumblr.

now i've seen everything.

I'm not triggered by someone making a racist joke

no, you're just completely and intentionally missing the point like the vapid moron you so seem to be.

You're the one upset over a joke, friend

and you faggots still think it's funny, and not just annoying.

fucking pathetic.

Well at least we know who the Jew is, lads.

It's not funny anymore because it's not a joke anymore, but it's a good way of getting across the point that you don't like spending money

either its a joke or it isn't, make up your mind.

Only cancer is the Jews, fam

You know goddamn well exactly what we're going to say.
Fuck you, nigger.

It's a joke that's based on a stereotype, which are based on the majority of a group, and is not a joke.

you must be proud of your ability to perform mental gymnastics. I know I would be.

You must be proud of your ability to defend oppressed minorities on a Filipino cave painting website

Jesus christ and you still refuse to get the fucking point. are you this dense?

you morons are fucking cancer. you shoehorn this stupid shit into every fucking thread that it doesn't need to be in, then when anyone gets annoyed at what is FUCKING CANCER you just say "hurr durr tumblr sjw trigger hitler4lyfe" like it means anything at all.

christ I hate you fucking cancerous retards.

Wow fam. Maybe you should take a rope and go and fix that anger issue you have.

You haven't made a point aside from ranting about how you don't like racist jokes

i've made a point, you're just incapable of understanding it.
because you're retarded.

go back to your fucking hugbox.

Like I said, the only 'point' is you sperging about racism

suddenly becomes

becomes

becomes

its fucking cancer, you know it is, you're just pretending it's not because you happen to be one the fucking idiots doing it.
it's annoying, it's nothing but being fucking edgy, I know you've seen me make this point a dozen fucking times in this thread but your thick fucking skull and stupid god damn sense of "i'm right all the time no matter what" makes you incapable of seeing through your own fog of stupidity.
you fucking MORONS.

Pirate both? If you insist on being a supporter of this cancerous industry then buy NV, fallout 4 isn't even an rpg

The OP actually asked for opinions on which DLCs are better for which Fallout games, using a Jew stereotype to emphasise the point that he didn't want to spend a lot of money until you started sperging about muh racism

I'm sure the Jewish community will thank you for you valiant defense of their culture on a Mongolian tapestry website

some of us remember a time when Holla Forums was only half as cancerous as you exodus-tards made it.

I want to go back to that.

I remember when Holla Forums didn't get triggered over racism

Holla Forums was always triggered over CANCER you fucking mong.

Okay friendo

if you have to shove it into every thread that doesn't need it, every day, all the time. it's cancer.

see

retard.

He didn't shove it into the thread tho. OP made the comment first and you acted like a sperglord

go look at the front page thread and then tell me that this shit isn't shoved into every one of them.

really, go look.

you cancerous fucking idiot.

christ, this is a waste of my time.
Have fun shitting up what used to be a good board because you need to be edgy.
fucking twats.

Why don't you show me the evidence that people force this into every thread instead of expecting me to go look. YOu have to support your point, not expect others to do it for you, friend.

Maybe you should try that too, buddy

Wait for a sale and get both. Win win.

I feel so sorry for OP…

So by that logic are you cancer for shoving Holla Forums into something it has no involvement in? You're talking about all sorts of "JEWS DID ___" shit yet no one has really said something like this.

Take a break, you autistic fuck.

I hope Israel gets nuked you fucking jew.

Wait for sale. Or if you MUST get it now, go get FNV. Dlcs have better story.

If you're poor but want to play it go pirate the ultimate edition.

Jews are the problem, buddy.

And then people wonder why antisemitism is so common.

Anyway, OP, get the NV DLC, you shouldn't even need to ask that question.

FO:NV better by far.

Second Holocaust when?

You will burn on Earth before you burn in Hell, kike.

Wew, lass

Pirate them all, all the dlc are just fucking mod files, and thus work fine with legitimate copies of the game if pirated. Yes, they are that stupid.

Second? I thought you guys said it never happened.

Money going to Zenimax is not money going anywhere good. See here: >>9435491