Instead of yet another characters who did nothing wrong thread...

Instead of yet another characters who did nothing wrong thread, why don't we have a thread for characters who ruined everything ?

RIP Chiaki :'^(

This dumb asshole.

This little cunt deserved to get pushed out of that window.

You can't deny it.

/thread.

I don't think they did anything right…

Lawfags a shit.

A SHIT.

I don't see Caim as a force of malice, rather just a mad dog.
If you fuck with a mad dog it bites you, it's not out of evil, you just did something stupid and got punished for it.
They fucked with him by taking his sister, so in turn he killed everything and everyone everywhere.
What the hell did they expect?

I agree, he was too soft on the jews and now we are paying the price.

More like ruined everything to himself

NOTHING WRONG

Ruined everything for herself I guess.

Explain this one to me.

Whether or not Oscar helped the Chosen Undead, Dark would still consume the world. Before sequels, the only endings were embrace the dark or keep the fire burning just a little bit longer.

Give her some props, though, mate. She was expected to be nothing more than a decorative cloth.
At least she did something. She made up for uselessness with bravery, you ask me.

Also being sexy as fuck.

I came into this thread thinking "Oh boy where do I begin." but then realized I tend to avoid games these days at the first hint of a shit character that would ruin everything. I failed to avoid this one though (and not just these two, the entire cast as well).

Before anything

My nigger.

Now, if Oscar didn't rescue you, a large scale of events would not happen or in this case two main events:

1. The acceleration of the inevitable darkness, that makes your character a sort of villain and oscar is directly responsible for your unleash.

2. The fire linking, that makes you somewhat hero but at a high cost, you had to kill all the lords, Gwyn and his only trusted knight alive. I can only guess this fucked with the reminiscence of order that Lordran had.

And for fuck's sake you follow orders from a manipulative giant snake either ways

It was such a fucking cop-out to have her mind controlled. She should have just been still evil and Nowe was a fucking retard to trust her

Oops, sorry about the universe

obligatory

Objectively actually did ruin everything.

Yep. Came here to post this.

Goddamit, Rico.

he was actually a good guy

Last night's episode basically confirms this. Good job.

this is objectively false
several people throughout the game tell you that you are not anywhere near the first person to escape the asylum, or even ring the bells
somebody would've gotten that shit done eventually regardless, all he did was be a bro and help out the MC

Did they like…sneak around Quelaag or something?

i couldn't fucking tell you, but frampt says you're nowhere near the first chosen undead at one point
you're just the chosenest

i should however mention that he says this pretty offhandedly and it contradicts pretty much everything else he tells you, but then we all already know you can't trust the serpents

other people also say you're not the first, like how the crestfallen warrior says "oh good, another inquisitive undead" and there are several undead NPCs throughout the game
it's laughably obvious that the main character isn't special in any way whatsoever outside of the darksign, which only prevents the 'chosen' undead from ever going mad regardless of humanity or souls lost

I played GW2 for well over 200 hours bought into the hype, and then I just needed something to play for a while when I was especially poor, played through the story up until they mashed their faces against one another. Multiple times, in some cases.
And yet I still didn't recognize who the fuck they were until I read your filename. Because that is their primary character trait.

every and all aldmeris

Not that I disagree with you, but Caim single-handedly destroys the shit out of his own universe in every ending and even drags Nier's universe down with him in the final one. He ruins everything even when he's not trying to. He even ruined Drakengard 2 by not killing that little shit Noway and end the game sooner.

I will agree that Caim isn't a murder-happy psychopath as people like to portray him though. He's depicted more as a no-bullshit guy who doesn't care for, and actually enjoys, all the insane amount of killing he's doing. His weapon story in Drakengard 3 even expands on his character a bit more by saying that he's an antisocial guy that didn't want to speak much with others and would rather swing his sword instead.

I mean the world would have been pretty fucked if Caim didn't intervene. And even in the last ending, it wasn't his fault the human race started dying, it was that white bitch who was doing that.
Clone Nier on the other hand…

I'll disagree with that, because Popola knew damn well what it took to save the world, and yet somehow helped Nier ruin it. She directed him to the Aerie knowing full well it was an experiment in saving the gestalts. Nier only did wrong because the sisters led him to it.

Was going to disagree because he did what he did in that chapter for the right reasons to save Chiaki because she was the only one that wasn't an ultimate despair but he was also the one that started the killing game in the first place

Pretty much.

Aren't they all just in a compupu anyway?

No, they're in the real world, they just destroy the computer backups of 21st century humans who left their bodies to escape a extraplanar plague
They have no possible means to learn this however, and their ally, who is the overseer of the revival project, somehow sics them to kill the backups. It's a nice twist when you see it, but it makes fuckall sense upon scrutiny

He's so cute though

He did what dad and brothers couldn't though. Destroy the Patriots.

the darksign brands the undead.

it has nothing to do with keeping them from going hollow.

it is the curse of all those who bear the darksign to go hollow.

Mercedes is a failure. A FAAAAAILURE.

That's because Ocelot set the whole thing up and manipulated him into doing it. Ocelot is the true hero of the series.

I never understood the second image, even though I've played the game.

It doesn't really matter
Heroes from all sorts of time periods are meta when you think about it
Someone who just bought the game and someone who has 700+ hours in it can still meet if the latter places his summon sign
So in the end, it doesn't really matter
We all have our own little world

Me

Griffith

Guts

Top kek. Guts is a walking death machine, bringing nothing but death and despair to everything he touches.

She was just mindbroken by the divine quality of the dicking.

Griffith supporters should be publicly flogged.

No wonder you have such shit opinions.
Griffith manifested a world full of monsters, and hunts down anyone who may be powerful enough to oppose his rule. He's a tryant and a probable homosexual.
read the fucking manga, they've been gone for half a year at the most.

Griffith supporters are literally supporting the Anti-Christ of the Berserk world. The day of the oversized sword is coming, and they'll be the first to die.

I keep seeing him pop up from thread to thread and despite having played DoR and forgetting his lines, I still hate the sight of this tony soprano faggot

You mean Big Boss, Solid Snake repeatedly stated he's no hero and only doing his job while also accepting that he's not of this world

i used to look like him when i was 8years old the only different is that i was brown

now look at me :_;

fuck you
guts is the perfect fuckboy

Stop being such a heretic, even the Holy See agrees he is the Messiah. Controlling an army of demons just shows the Almighty's mastery over evil.

There is no discussion to be had with your ilk. Do the honorable thing and commit suicide.

That's what he is though, the hole see isn't much of a good authority. They are basically the jews of the berserk world and have already mingled with demons.

holy see*
if quads griffith gets killed by the loli

Thanks, now I don't have to wait fruitlessly for Berserk to continue.

next month fam.

I like it

checked

now check these

impressive

It will just be one chapter of either Ricker fucking around with his new shia pals, or Guts fighting some pumpkin monsters. After that another half a year's wait.

God she must be so soft.

Sorry but no. When he's actually the trigger for bad happenings it's rarely something you can blame him for.

pretty sure that gay elf with the rapier that got bent outta shape because his crush got killed by a cult was the one that really ruined everything. although every character in the game was pretty shit.

He hasnt saved millions he's just brought them into one spot for the next great demon feast. the architecture of the new city he built is exactly like the ruins at the bottom of the tower he was held in

No surprise there

This

The only thing Griffith is good for his is boypussy

I don't get the difference.

How did Caim ruin anything?
He literally did everything right and fixed everything despite fighting against gods ,crazy cultists and flying fortresses.
In Drakengard 2 he even dies doing the right thing.

In the canon ending he sacrifices his dragon to maintain the stability of the universe and keep the watchers sealed.
In the Nier canon ending he fights the watchers and prevents them from destroying the whole world

He is depicted as a murder happy psychopath in the games themselves. The reason he "didn't want to speak much" was because he physically couldn't.
While I don't blame you for not playing through Drakengard 1 or 2 at least don't spread bullshit.

DELETE THIS

there will never be a bigger fuck up

just fuck everything up
wild card bitches

You disappoint me

I never played the second or third games. In the first she doesn't do anything really, other than display nonsensical power over time that never really gets explained. I don't even think she was in the second one, right?

She's home.

DIS

grifisu is a giant faggot, so are his unironic fans

But all of that would happen to any chosen undead that made it as far as you do, anyway. If they didn't, then that means no one would, meaning the dark would come anyway and Oscar would be to blame through inaction.

MUH PEACEFUL SAVAGES

FUCK YOU DAD!

Honest question, why does anyone give any of WoW's writing credence after TBC? It was painfully obvious how little a shit the writers of every main character and main plot gave.

Playing into either faction's pride by punishing the other faction's stupidity is playing into Blizzard's hands.

you remember him faggots?

Good point, I think the real vilians are Blizzard themselves.

all shitposting aside i put about twelve hours into XIII, and after twelve hours of that unlikeable cunt being a total bitch to everyone around her, seething like she's from a 1999 "metal" band and saying/doing literally nothing of any note whatsoever I just gave up on the series, so I don't know either

UNF
user-kun pls post more

Beware the ones draped in white
For the try to symbolize the Light
Trust the ones covered in black
For they bring the light

HAIL KEK

Finally, someone who sees it.

Every leader was fucked up
>Varian and Garrosh are completely backtracked for popularity; Varian goes from warrior king premise (weak as it was) to disciplined monarch, Garrosh loses all character development and is derailed into villainhood because the writers gave up on making him orderly. Every other leader doesn't exist or is Sylvanas aka the only good one

And that's overlooking the bigger problems
>every antagonist is a case of "muh corruption"

Honestly I'm just thankful that they seemed to try when writing Arthas, because they almost never tried anywhere else. WoW's writing was a dump without any of the effort that went into WC3. I can't believe anyone on Holla Forums took it seriously enough to engage with any of the characters as if they were ever going to be anything but contrived.

Chris Metzen's marty stu, my bad.

Was referring to this scene right here.

At least she got mana nuked so there was some poetic justice.

Speaking of wow.
What happend to the scarlet crusade? Did they get swallowed by metzen the corrupter?

Yeah, but the WC3 scene only fails because a war between Theramore and the Horde is forced. If they had been able to keep peace, while Stormwind and Orgrimmar fight, then Jaina's sacrifice for peace in WC3 wouldn't have been utterly shat on. But nooooo, say the WoW writers! Let's have Theramore support the Stormwind invasion! Let's have Garrosh nuke the city into oblivion!

Bravo, Metzen. Fuckin' bravo.

And, yeah, the Scarlet Crusade were all killed by Balnazzar, who corrupted the last of them into his henchmen for a last stand during Cataclysm in the Eastern Plaguelands. They're gone and swallowed.

she really loves cloudwine and the goth loli makes alcoholic drinks for you if you give her herbs

Huey wouldn't have ruined anything if Miller didn't go on a crusade for a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Underrated quads

He's the one that puts the Emperor into power with his proposition. Doesn't get much worse than this.

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT

and only after spending so much time to unruin it all.

You should follow in his footsteps and kill yourself.

Why don't you look up the date Operation Barbarossa began and get back to me bud. I'm not even going to bother with the rest of this shitpost.