Madea

my black friends love this series

is it trash or is it actually black kino?

you best have a good explanation for this, boy

What's the difference?

Reminds me of the shitty Martin Lawrence-movies. Big Fat Momma or whatever they were called. And that joke about him being in a fat suit for a movie, weared out it's welcome 10 minutes into the movie.

Reported

reported

my favorite meme

yeah people are pretty sick of niggers.
racism is back in style thanks to them.

REPORTED

You shame this board user.

It's a soft remake of Mrs Doubtfire user.

Kill them and then kill yourself, irredeemable cuck.

Big momma kino

Why can't pol accept that some niggers really are based? Protip: Nubians made thus world and Nubians get to kill it when they time is up. Yall best believe that.

There are like a handfull of based niggers left today; after the sixties most of them got caught up in ghetto/street culture. The civil negroes of the 1950s are long gone now.

Let's face it, the world would do better without niggers.

Are these movies shit, or hilariously shit?

both

Watching a man act like a grandma is pretty funny. What's even funnier than that is a black man acting like a black granny. I watched Diary of a Mad Black Woman lately out of boredom and Tyler Perry's characters are great support to the main drama/romance.

His movies can get rather deep and philosophical, embed related.

the only thing my black friends love is my wife

once you make up your mind that one group (women, jews, white, blacks, rich, poor) are all to blame for why you arent happy, it becomes very difficult to rest control of your problems back from them and into your own hands. It doesn't help if most of the people from that group that you've encountered have indeed been a thorn in your side. Because it reinforces the erroneous idea that all of any group could be the same way. It takes a lot to undo that sorta thinking. i'm still working on it myself.

found the jew

Lies and slander, I care not if you wield dubs.
The motivations and end goals for the characters were completely different user.

so i tried to watch a Madea movie just to make fun of it. It had an interracial couple featuring a black female and a white male. The parents end up meeting in an uncomfortable scenario and the white parents (larry the cable guy, i'm serious) are accepting of their relationship but the black parents aren't !! (PLOT TWIST!!11)

Anyway, it was so boring we couldn't even have fun making fun of it so we turned it off about a third of the way through.

Madea is humor with a positive message in the end. It's super tame and made for families.

This isn't Neogaf.

he's a kinomateur