VH1 meets DISNEY XD

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN ZOMBIE NINTENDON'T RAPED AN ABOMINATION
smtXfe / Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (that is actually the name HASHTAG FE HASHTAGE)\\

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Th3K3ss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

# is sharp, like in music notation

Its a music note the only reason why the game tanked because people only wanted to buy the CDs for the soundtrack and not play the game its the fate of all idol games outside of mobile and Miku its just there to promote the CDs

It's bad.
Still, nice of them to wipe it clean of anything that would remind you this was announced as an SMT game though.

thats not a hashtag you fucking dunce

is this the cringe thread?

Why does every company keep using "XD" for their commercializing?

At first it was X for X-TREME

But what the hell does the D mean when paired up with X?

oh man.
that first one hurts.

the others are just stupid kids shows for stupid kids. who fucking cares

Are you fucking slow or something? It's a sharp symbol and it's in the fucking Japanese title

Kill me

Now the censorship makes sense.

I pity NoE

Also just want to point out that the trailer has a full on, seetrough white dress where you can clearly see every curve of the whore's body, but somehow hipbones had to be censored

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING

i hope people stay away from this trash

I'd rather the abomination didn't exist but as long as it's suffering I guess it's fine.

Don't call it SMTxFE, that is a cancelled game.

Even the normalfags are calling Nintendo out on this shit. They fucked up even harder then when they did Fire Emblem: Fates.

And yet I've long since become too numb.

Is that why FE:F has only just arrived in Europe?

Exactly. Nintendo isn't trying to sell this turd to anyone who plays games, because the horrible sales in Japan and ridiculous amounts of censorship are well-known by now. They aren't even trying to sell it to casuals, because it isn't dubbed. They're trying to sell it to kids who don't know any better.

It's a terrible idea and it'll sell like shit and that's the best possible thing that could happen

My roommate watches Markiplier every fucking day for at least an hour. It sickens me to my soul because he isn't even laughing. He just stares at the soulless lifeless putrid shit Markiplier makes. And he laughs at the drop of a hat. No idea what the fuck people see in this shit.

He's obviously saying Booper Dooper you fucking retard

BOOPER DOOPER!

So, NoA confirmed to be mirages?

Also, why would they leave these underboob top, but censor much milder swimsuits? They're not even staying consistent with their butchering. Unless it's censored in the actual game and they're starting to show uncensored stuff in the trailers to try and fool people.

As if that makes it any fucking better.

buzzy!

you know, it's funny, I know a few people that do the same thing
I'm alittle ashamed to say my ex gf did that shit like crazy
she'd constantly put on some youtuber like markiplier or jontron and silently watch them
then look at me curiously if I chuckled at a joke I overheard as she played it, as if she wanted me to explain the comedic structure of whatever the fuck was going on
she'd do that shit with old cartoon network cartoons that SHE would put on as well or straight up ask me what was funny about a scene
I think I may have been fucking an alien

No shit, really? I had an ex gf who would do a similar thing. Anytime I'd laugh at something, she'd ask why I was laughing. After I explained the joke, she would then laugh every time a similar one happened. Not because she actually found it funny, but because it had now become designated as "humorous", so now she felt like she had to laugh at it. If I laughed at one joke, but didn't laugh at that joke being reused, she'd get all flustered and confused why I laughed at it one time, but not the next.

I used to work with a girl who would laugh at anything she suspected might be a joke. Women are weird, man. I'm not sure that most of them even understand comedy.

surrogate friends.

Remove normalfag

Lemme level up on you fucking nerds, my ex actually laughed at these pieces of shit.

I wish she would kill herself instead of harassing me online

He is making a joke, faggot

My ex forced me to watch Sword Art Online and Big Bang Theory with her. Worse yet, with BBT, she kept asking me about shit and comparing me to Sheldon because "Lol you're so nerdy!".

That reminds me of the time I got a Bazinga shirt for Christmas

fucking hell user, I understand wanting to get your dick wet but that wasn't fucking worth it

This is how do you do fellow kids jpg but in video form.

Who the fuck is Nintendo aiming this shit at, even weebs didn't give a shit in Japan, what makes them thing normalfags will

Jesus fuck , could they have picked a more annoying voice to advertise their shitty game?

Well, it's bad, but at least it's not–
Oh ye Gods. My family is still convinced that everyone in that show is completely realistic because 'we knew those types of guys at our university!' and I want to die everytime anyone finds that show humorous.

Worst part is that she was a weeb (a casual weeb, if that makes sense) and didn't know any of the western shit that BBT refferenced (I swear at least half of the "jokes" in that show were just refferences. "Oh look, it's something from Star Trek! HAHAHAHA!"), so she kept asking me to explain it.

This is Cartoon Network-tier.

The only time I've ever heard of someone liking the show that wasn't a braindead sheep was this one dude who relate to Sheldon, because he had some kind of social syndrome. Asperger's I believe, or something similar.
He was one of the most well-spoken people I've ever met.

the big guy theory is pretty good though

I'm pretty sure by now Atlus wants nothing to do with Nintendo and idolsxFE is the very last thing they're doing for them

SMT4 for vita when

MAH BOY ITSUKI

As most women are. The depth of their knowledge of Japanese culture ends at popular anime like Gurren Lagann or Code Geass. Maybe they know a manga or two, but usually only ones by CLAMP because muh female artists. Note, I'm not commenting on the quality of their works, but every weeb girl I've met won't stop bringing them up saying 'They're all female!!!!!!!'.
Holy shit, they only reference hugely popular things, too. Star Wars, Star Trek, DnD, Marvel and DC comics. Like, you'd have to be a lobotmized moron to not even know what these things are.

Asperger's was put on the spectrum as a minor form, I believe. So I could see that.

I used to have an Ex who was like that, she'd ask me what the joke is and then get up in arms if one of the jokes were sexist or racist. I was watching some old british comedies and one of the characters calls another a "Jaffa" which means infertile, but she thought it meant gay and started complaining that I was showing her homophobic shows.

My current GF has a darker sense of humor than me and I fucking love it. I remember standing at a train station and they announced that some guy got hit by a train, her immediate reaction was "I guess you could say he was off the rails".No pause for thought or anything.

wew

youtube.com/user/Th3K3ss/
This is him.

or someone who isn't hooked onto popular media like a zombie.

MARRY HER

Now fuck off.

She mostly hogged comedy stuff and holy shit I just remembered she also made me sit through two seasons of The Guild. I completely forgot about that.

not my fault your fake sob stories fall apart within a second of scrutiny.

wat

I've been there too.
Fuck, I don't know why I didn't try to shut her up the first time she said it.

Being this retarded should be a crime.

Shiet man. Glad she's an ex.

How the fuck do you even have standards that ridiculously low?

99% of women just follow whatever is popular for social bonus points, how did you not know this yet

MILLENNIAL LEAVE

Cringe thread?

Pretty sure thats an octothorpe retard

Nintedomantion, mirite?

Its an octothorpe

You too? Not a wife for me, but a woman I really hope turns out to be one in the future.

If you met her after 2005 or so then be very weary. I was just lucky that I found her before the crazy fucks took over our hobby.

I met mine a year or two ago to be honest, she's a redpilled, Holla Forums-tier little fucker who tells everyone who asks she's a guy because she hates white knights. That story crumbled down when I asked to see their dick

They don't have one

I don't know why, but that made me laugh harder than it should have. If you ever conceive you two better make a better story about meeting each other.

That's pretty gay. How did she end up dating you instead of calling you a homo?

Now I know this can't be real. If she was Holla Forums-tier, she'd have called you a homo and moved on.

(x) Doubt

guys please i can't reply this fast

It was more or less that I was bi after my monstrosity of an ex-girlfriend I had prior (that still fucking bugs me today), and we >ERPed every now and then, I jokingly said 'lemme see your dick bro i bet you wont you faggot' and got tits instead

We stayed together because video games are fun

I actually still wanted to play this since it looks like it could kind of be decent in terms of gameplay, looked a lot like the Digital Devil Saga duology from what little I saw, but this is too fucking much for me to not feel dirty even while playing a pirated copy. Guess I'm going to be waiting 6+ months for the uncensor if anybody even cares enough to make one given how hated the game was to begin with.

What did he mean by this?

A Holla Forums lovestory

And I choose not to affiliate myself with such lecherous beings. Get a backbone and stop doing what your dick tells you.

That's amazing.
See this shit Holla Forums? Love exists. You just need to get really fucking lucky

Whatever happened to this? It aired, but I never heard anything after that.

Its second season ended and so far there has been no announcement to renew it.

Holla Forums got the normalfags to notice the bull/cuck connection and nick has to be extra careful since a lot of their dirty laundry is coming to light.

fucking skyrim

user…

Yeah, that's the problem though. And if I could choose to use my luck on a girl or winning the lottery, I'd pick the lottery.

Wow…you took something cringy and made managed to make yourself look cringy by comparison.

Do I want to know?
I do

I was in a similar boat, not because of the gameplay but because it would have been enjoyable for me just because of how silly it might get. But after this, and especially after Torrential Downpour, I'm just not even going to touch it.

eclebs, two playful kittens, a slick table, and a hard floor with a step makes for a perfect storm of a kitten falling and popping it's head open from the fall.

Jesus Christ! And that was their face? That goofy fucking "oops!" looking shit? I hit a bird in my car on accident one day when it flew under it suddenly and I got a fucking thousand yard stare from that. I couldn't even imagine what I'd feel like if I accidentally killed a kitten.

I feel numb.

Oh…

I hate that fucking feel. I remember driving to the store one night and a black cat suddenly darted in the middle of the road and I felt the axle hit it. I felt sick to my stomach all day. At least I saw the black cat later with a shit ton of fur missing from it's top.

I just realised that at the end of the video, when they adevrtise that fake brand, the English texts says "smooch" but the translation is "A kiss from Tsubasa" or something like that.

One of those small details, I guess.

But seriously, where is that from?

Its from world of warcraft, he is pretending to be a rogue.
It was actually funny untill he started shouting ability names and dragging it on too long

Im still in disbelief that I have witnessed the day Nintendo is now low tier vidya.

I agree. At first I got a chuckle…but then it kept going. Then he started shouting.

Sauce? Googling these song lyrics turns up nothing, surprisingly. I feel like there's a cringe gold mine here.

Why do people keep bumping this shit thread

This is why videogames should have never been popular.

Please kill yourself for bumping this thread

Dubs confirm.

Just kill NoA please.

We need Nintendo of Russia.

It got two seasons?

This would have been funny if he said absolutely fucking nothing, and if he was "sneaking" in late. Wasted potential kiddo.

The song is called "Becoming Popular (The Pony Everypony Should Know)" try replacing pony with "gamer" and see what you get.
As if this isn't cringy enough for you, the original is about some backwater designer wanting to acquire financial gains and fame. This is basically Brony shit with a "le gamer" spin on it, both are faggots that attach names to themselves and let it become their identity.

Not spoonfeeding the sauce on purpose.

;^)

What dirty laundry? Got some links?.

That's different, though, at least that's a human psychological response. Having it be the norm to finding low-brow funny isn't inhuman the way that having it be the norm to engage in a pre-programmed mechanical action of laughing when prompted is.

some guy sent me this on skype

Not necessarily to fool people. Marketers always get material that ends up being cut from the final product because marketers have to get the marketing material ready to go before the game is ready, obviously. So what happens here is no one at BIG PUBLISHING HOUSE says a fucking thing when incorrect footage is shown to TARGET AUDIENCE and instead just bury their heads in the sand and pretend like they had no idea anyone was being lied to.

It happens all the time. So yeah, just to fool people.

LA CAPPE DE DOUCHE!

apperantly you're not supposed to put spaces in the new catchka

No fucking way this shit is real

James and Bruno did nothing wrong.

Except that they murdered an innocent kitten.

Agreed. I thought that's what the video was when it was fist sent to me and I was have a giggle then he "attacked" which made it into the most surreal cringe, because my cringe senses were actually disarmed at first.

You two should go upvote each other back on le Reddit

Yeah, that's pretty inaccurate… Sheldon's far less autistic than Holla Forums.

No they didn't you fuckin retard. Also

Wait that's fake?.

No they dropped the kitten, but it's completely fine.

American schools are neat.

No vagina is worth that, how long you last?

Nah, that's something but the soulless money cows, ability to not try at localization, the movie simulators, the sexism crap, EAs continued existence, Indie/kickstarter, chans getting invaded by Tumbler and Reddit, and Neogaf are all far worse unavoidable things.

Loser with the ability to hunt you to extinction.

Start your search for information with Danny boy.

If you've got enough money to avoid the pits.

Some of you might remember Lori Beth Denberg, she was the fat chick from All That and Figure it Out. You know, the one that usually played loud and obnoxious characters. While she was an original cast member, she wasn't one of Dan Schneider's original picks. He had originally picked another girl to have that spot in the cast; a pretty, blond 11 year old. The girl's parents were reluctant to sign the contract to allow their daughter to be on the show, which was putting a hold on filming. Nickelodeon was getting really antsy about it though, but Schneider was dead set on having this girl (and "having" this girl). The studio eventually said enough is enough, and told him to forget about the girl. They instead insisted that because it was too late to start up auditions again, that he had to use Lori Beth, who pulled from the auditions they were doing for another show.

The thing about Dan "do cocaine off of that can" Schneider though, is that he couldn't forget about that little blond girl. He was so close to tappin' that, and it slipped out of his greasy sausage fingers. It pissed him off even more that he was saddled with that fat pig, Denberg. He remembered that and would take it out on her for her entire tenure at Nickelodeon. He would constantly write her the most annoying and unflattering characters, and generally treat her poorly while filming. That wasn't even the worst of it though, there was something far more sinister going on behind the scenes.

Early on in the show's run, there was one sketch where Denberg was required to say a long list of items in a rapid fire manner. She kept flubbing the lines and laughing about it, which made Dan furious. He stopped filming for the afternoon and invited her, as well as Kenan and Kel to come to his office and rehearse in private. He offered the kids sodas, but had slipped roofies into Lori Beth's drink. Before long, she was out of it, passed out on Dan's couch. He then went over, spread her legs and signaled to the boys.

"Well, go ahead. She's all yours."

Kenan and Kel just looked confused.

"Jesus Christ, spit roast that white bitch! FUCK HER!"

Kel, raised in a strict christian home, was appalled by the idea. Kenan though, wasn't too popular with girls because of his weight and was all too willing to go along with it.

Schneider tried his best to bargain with Kel, saying that if he went along with his wishes, that he would make the kids stars. He'd get them their own show, movies, anything.

Kenan asked if he could get them on Saturday Night Live, of which Dan guaranteed.

Elated, Kenan then begged Kel "Come on, man! Let's split this bitch in two! Kel, however, still refused. As punishment, Schneider locked the door and made him watch in disgust as his friend went to town on the passed out girl, while Dan masturbated in the corner.

"Your going to regret this, son." the fat pervert said as he cleaned his dick with the girl's shirt. "Kenan here is going to be a star, and you'll be nothing. A washed up nobody who's lucky if he gets a role in a TV movie."

For the record, thanks to Schneider pulling some strings, Kenan did end up getting a role on Saturday Night Live, and has been on that show for years. Kel, on the other hand, can barely get any work, only landing roles in SyFy original movies. To this day, Schneider makes sure of that. While the two did have a movie and their own spin-off show, he tried his best to keep Kel out of it. He insisted that the kid was a one note actor and wasn't funny. Nickelodeon though, loved him and he was popular with audiences, so they made sure he stayed.

This wasn't the end of the story though. A month later, Lori Beth was constantly sick on the set, and after a visit to the studio nurse, she was found to be pregnant. This wasn't the first time a young girl at Nick was found to be knocked up (or the last, just ask Jamie Lynn Spears), so the nurse consulted with Dan first, to see if it was his doing.

They pulled the girl aside and told her what was going on. He was blunt with her, telling her exactly what happened. He then gave her an ultimatum

"Listen, here are your options, you stay quiet, and we get you a quick abortion, no one is none the wiser. If we do that though, you then become my bitch. You do whatever I want! No questions asked. You do that, and I also make sure you stay on this show. Your other option, is you can go and blab all about it. By doing that though, you have to tell mommy and daddy that your insides were torn asunder by the big black cock, and you have a little nigger growing inside of you."

Hoping to put it all behind her, she agreed, got the abortion, and made a deal with the devil.

She continued to appear on All That for the next five seasons, but the torture would continue. Any time she messed up a scene, Dan would lead her and Kenan (regardless of if he was in the scene or not) into his office and force them to fuck. All That was famous for having a lot of musical guests, mostly hip hop stars. She would be regularly pimped out to them, and they'd be told that NOTHING is off limits.

Five years and three abortions later, she left the show and never had much of a career after that. Dan "Lead them to my trailer, lock them up like a jailer" Schneider made sure of that.

There are countless stories just like this. There's a legacy of horror at Nick thanks to Danny boy. Kel had written about it in his tell all book "Aw Here it Goes! The True Story of the Slime On and Off the Camera at Nickelodeon." Viacom (Nick's parent company) got word of it, and their lawyers made sure the book would never see the light of day.

Dan Schneider must be stopped.

………………………………………

It's appropriate when it actually fits the character in question you dingus.

you wrote so much and I read all of it but where is the proof

Jesus Christmas, this thread

What the fuck did you expect?

It's an old Holla Forums copypasta from like five years ago. Some guy posted it, claiming he helped Kel write the book. He posted pics of the manuscript, but that was about it. No one knew if he was legit or if it was some elaborate hoax. It was believable, so they went with it

then it's fucking nothing, capped anyway for future use

Show me.

no

pls

Wait a second, those lines on her face.

I recognize those runes…

only if you show me your dick

……

Fuck you.
Message me.

What the hell did I just watch

where?

Holy fucking shit.

This trailer bothers me to no end. If they wanted some hipity boppity super-trendy down-with-the-kids DJ/MC guy then why didn't they hire someone black? like the DJ from jet set, that guy had a great VA and it worked great.

Fuckin' tokyo mirage sessions. what a fucking abortion. can't believe this was supposed to be a marriage of two of the grittiest japanese strategy RPGs of our time.

Almost if NoA would want it to fail.

e-mail.

It's literally the same kind of voice-over you hear on Radio Disney. Some "hip" and "cool" white kid in his late teens that is "street" enough to connect with kids but isn't black so the parents don't mind.

It's fucking marketing.

Please tell me this isn't true, Holla Forums.

Shin Megami Tensai, yeah, no doubt… But…

[email protected]

This but from the looks of it, they meant Shin Megami Tensai: Persona.

nothing gritty about the kid who loses his kingdom and has to flee is country and amass an army to get it back? all the while with an underlying story of cults of an evil dragon and unit permadeath?

even awakening was a little bit dark, with character deaths and the fell dragon cult, and so on.

My parents do it
Send help

….Isn't that the story of a dozen JRPGs short of a few copy pastes?

thats the story of fire emblem 1 which was released in 1990 you stupid faggot
so you don't even know the story of the first game
but you still think you know whether or not it's gritty
good job

Fire Emblem Fates cut itself up into three games.

Sales data always conveniently fails to mention that most people bought the game at least twice.

"but you still think you know whether or not it's gritty"
And the man who called it "one of the two most grittiest SRPGs of our time" knows what grit means?

I haven't played fates and aren't planning too until it's fully fan translated.

What's the story with the game being split? does each split game have a unique and reasonably lengthy campaign? or is it just the same game released twice ala pokemon?

I know that you can buy DLC of the other games and that one has all the games combined so is it really just jewing

both games have different campaign but they share mostly the same assets and classes. The maps are mostly different but a fair few of them are exactly the same.

The entire story is moot though since the third version is the only canon one.

There are two story paths which feature different characters which mean different waifu and eugenics, as well as different difficulties, which effectively make them different games.

Each one is sold separately.

Then there's a third digital-only path which you have to buy if you want the "canon" ending.

Whole play for those interested. It's a great PERFORMAnce, but it is worth it to listening to the introduction given by the lead chorus even if you don't intend to watch the whole thing.

Its Tensei you faggots.

You can read that comment multiple ways without assuming he doesn't know the plot. -and he's not wrong either, putting it on paper like you did it didn't sound unique at all. If you wanted to really sell it as gritty you could have cited the nature of the recruitment conversations which, while actually not realistic in the slightest, have the element of deciding the life of someone less than willing to fight for your enemy. That feeling of wanting to protect your allies and being sad when they die (though most anyone is flat-out pissed) doesn't reallt fall under "grit" though. The whole point is that it's not a great adjective to describe the series despite the human aspect of the writing.

Entertaining story but I don't Believe it or Not.

Fire Emblem isn't what I'd call gritty, but it definitely had some dark moments. This game takes absolutely nothing from the dark and dritty SMT series or the epic and tactical Fire Emblem.

Just so ya knows I keep a record of shit like this, just in case it's real.

Tenpai

She's a keeper