Enlightenment Thread

I've learned quite a lot since the last Enlightenment thread and I've got a hell of a lot that I've written explaining exactly what I discovered and how I finally achieved Buddha Consciousness. I'm going to use Buddhist terminology because that's what I learned from
but I want to be very clear that you can substitute ANY belief system for this
KEK, Thoth, Hermes, Odin, Hitler, even the Abrahamic Gods. Anything. You will get slightly different results depending on what you believe in, but the personal transformation that occurs can come from any philosophy or religion you choose. So when I say "Buddha" you can substitute whatever you want for that word. "Buddha" means "The Mind Aware of Itself". Anyone with a mind is already Buddha. If you can understand this concept, I might can help you.

It will take a few hours at a minimum to post all of this, I'll be saying to keep from shitting up the board.

I want to teach you all how to wake up so we can unfuck this gay Earth.

Ignore shills, please. We have Work to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uwmeH6Rnj2E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=2BBEBB1E5D5620F47CE3B2FA59346D02
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=1A210920CF036F1F748129673ABEE5E4
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=0970F4C50BF6E9AEF3625CD78D969F9F
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=AB75F74B2162428146EE2F4E6F237BBA
dharmaocean.org/meditation/teaching-library/introductory-teachings-two-part-series/
dharmaocean.org/meditation/learn-to-meditate/learn-to-meditate-awakening-the-heart/
dharmaocean.org/meditation/learn-to-meditate/learn-to-meditate-a-daily-practice-session/
dharmaocean.org/meditation/learn-to-meditate/learn-to-meditate-foundational-practices/
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=79ADDF7D4B055E9681E86AF47227ECC6
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=1FE242D049CCAA92B8CF05F40B6E0AE2
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=4A8D4862258164C4D4889202258B8255
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=BC34CD8F0F19197B9AC025C222685AB0
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=75DD8A393A930091AF3AFBF5027B0C80
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=83D6E682EFFA8847C0170B7FCF1D79E6
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=967896ABE6B55AD88541F8E21EBA1523
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=35F4281409AD52FAE7F0E9E054054A9F
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Sex tantra&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Buddhism&open=0&res=100&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Mahayana scriptures speak of those who are completely ready to open, those who are just about ready to open and those who have the potential to open. Those who have the potential are intellectual people who are interested in the subject but who do not allow enough room for this instinct to spring out. Those who are almost ready are quite open-
minded, but they are watching themselves more than necessary. Those who are completely ready to open have heard the secret word, the password of tathagata: someone has already done it, somebody has already crossed over, it is the open path, it is possible, it is the tathagata path. Therefore, disregarding how or when or why, simply open. It is a beautiful thing, it has already happened to someone else, why not to you? Why do you discriminate between "me" and the rest of the tathagatas? "Tathagata" means "those who have experienced the tathata," which is, "as it is": those who have experienced "as it is."

In other words, the idea of tathagata is a way of inspiration, a starting point; it tells us that other people have already made it, that others have already experienced it. This instinct has already inspired someone, the instinct of "awake," of openness, of coolness in the sense of intelligence.

The path of the bodhisattva is for those who are brave and convinced of the powerful reality of the tathagata-nature which exists within themselves. Those actually awakened by such an idea as "tathagata" are on the Bodhisattva Path, the path of the brave warrior who trusts in his potential to complete the journey, who trusts in the Buddha-nature. The word "bodhisattva" means: "he who is brave enough to walk on the path of the bodhi." "Bodhi" means "awake," "the awakened state." This is not to say that the bodhisattva must already be fully awake; but he is willing to walk the path of the awakened ones.

When you think, ‟I have this incredible ability to become a bodhisattva, to become a Buddha, with these abilities—and here I am, worrying about, you know, if I’m going to lose my job.” Or, “Here I am worrying about if somebody likes me or doesn’t like me. Or, “Here I am getting upset because the person I live with didn’t take out the garbage.” When we start to think about what we use our human energy thinking about, compared to the potential we have, it just gives us great inspiration to drop all that stuff that we spend so much time making ourselves miserable over.

You might say, ‟Oh, but losing your job, that’s very important!” or ‟I don’t want to spend a lot of time worrying about whether my partner takes out the garbage.” But you know, sometimes we could spend a few days or a few weeks being really fumed up about somebody not taking out the garbage. But then you say, ‟Oh, that one’s petty. But losing my job is a big deal!” What’s the big deal about it? If you have this ability to attain equal love and compassion for all sentient beings and the ability to manifest a hundred thousand million billion bodies to be able to lead them out of samsara. You have that ability. So do you want to sit and spend your time worrying about your job for this life? I mean, this life is like nothing. In all of samsara, this life is nothing. What are we doing wasting so much time with all of our worries about it? It’s just like, drop it, and practice the Dharma and do something useful!

Just really make your life the best you can, because you have so much potential and so does everybody else. Instead of remaining stuck on ‟My colleague at work is such an idiot, blah, blah, blah,” and ‟President Trump….” Instead of wasting all your time like that, just think that these beings also have the ability to generate love for all creation and progress on these bodhisattva stages. Yes, Donald Trump has that opportunity! And so did Osama bin Laden, and so does whoever you can think of. It completely changes your view of other sentient beings. When you think like this it pulls you out of that very narrow mind that thinks that somebody is only what you happen to perceive them to be at that moment. Really think about these things. It just enlarges your mind tremendously.

This is the Bodhisattva Way:

This Dharma is utterly unattainable, and yet I vow to attain it. A butterfly landed on my arm. The contradiction dissolved.

This Dharma is utterly unknowable, and yet I vow to know it. I watched my pain and suffering. The contradiction dissolved.

This Dharma is utterly unspeakable, and yet I vow to speak it. I ordered a Venti Earl Grey tea with steamed milk. The contradiction dissolved.

This Dharma is utterly unlivable, and yet I vow to live it. I took the first of twelve steps. The contradiction dissolved.

This Dharma is painful, and yet I vow to feel it.

This Dharma is blissful, and yet I vow to let it go.

The Dharma is introverted, but I vow to extrovert it.

The Dharma is extroverted, but I vow to introvert it.

The Dharma is thinking, but I vow to feel it.

The Dharma is feeling, but I vow to think it.

What is this Dharma?

The Dharma is “think not thinking.” The Dharma is “feel not feeling.”

The Dharma is “know not knowing.” The Dharma is “perceive not perceiving.”

The Dharma is the dawning of consciousness upon the dark night of the unconscious.

The Dharma is the unconscious.

The Dharma is being. The Dharma is non-being.

The Dharma is that which is beyond being and non-being.

The Dharma is the God, incarnated, crucified, and resurrected from the dead.

The Dharma is the God who plays the flute and dances in the forest of Vrindavan.

What is this Dharma?

Chanting is Dharma.

Zazen is Dharma.

Prayer is Dharma.

Bliss and non-bliss are Dharma.

Self and non-self are Dharma.

The Dharma is life and the Dharma is death.

The Dharma is the heart in which sits

the unborn child that never was conceived.

The Dharma is the cat chasing mice, and the mice chasing cheese.

The Dharma is the man chasing dreams, and the dreamer chasing himself,

ghost upon the wind,
wind upon the face,
face upon the sky,
and sky upon the world.

The sand between my toes,
a kiss upon my lips,
the silence of the waves,
flickering flame blown out – nirvana,

the essential emptiness of lover and beloved,

ocean without water,
fire without heat,
mind without thought,
the no-thingness of “things.”

The Dharma is the butterfly that lands upon my arm,

the suffering that is born with the rising sun,

and which passes away by eventide,

reborn again in the words that pass between my lips,

and cast into the dirt upon the ground I walk,

where my softly moving feet take root.

The Dharma is the cat to which I bow.

The Dharma is the mountain to which I bow.

The Dharma is the suffering to which I bow.

The Dharma is Buddha.

The Buddha is You; the Buddha is Me.

Buddha is life as it is.

This is a scene from Back to the Future:

Goldie Wilson: [rushes up to George] Say! Why do you let those boys push you around like that for?

George McFly: Well, they're bigger than me.

Goldie Wilson: Stand tall, boy. Have some respect for yourself. Don't you know, if you let people walk over you now, they'll be walking over you for the rest of your life. Look at me. You think I'm gonna spend the rest of my life in this slop house?

Lou: Watch it, Goldie.

Goldie Wilson: No, sir! I'm gonna make something of myself. I'm going to night school, and one day, I'm gonna be somebody!

Marty McFly: That's right! He's gonna be mayor.

Goldie Wilson: Yeah, I'm…

[smiles, one of his front teeth is gold]

Goldie Wilson: Mayor! Now *that's* a good idea! I could run for mayor.

Lou: A colored mayor. That'll be the day.

Goldie Wilson: You wait and see, Mr. Caruthers. I *will* be mayor! I'll be the most powerful man in Hill Valley, and I'm gonna clean up this town.

Lou: Good. You can start by sweeping the floor.

[hands Goldie a broom]

Goldie Wilson: [stands tall with a hand over his heart] Mayor Goldie Wilson. I like the sound of that.

[collects George's dishes]

Now let's rewrite that:

This is that same scene from Back to the Future:

Not Yet A Dharma Student Goldie Wilson: [rushes up to George] Say! Why do you let those boys push you around like that for?

Unenlightened Master George McFly: Well, they're bigger than me.

Not Yet A Dharma Student Goldie Wilson: Stand tall, boy. Have some respect for yourself. Don't you know, if you let people walk over you now, they'll be walking over you for the rest of your life. Look at me. You think I'm gonna spend the rest of my life in this slop house?

Guru Lou acting as karmic messenger by presenting a challenge to be overcome: Watch it, Goldie.

Not Yet A Dharma Student Goldie Wilson: No, sir! I'm gonna make something of myself. I'm going to night school, and one day, I'm gonna be somebody!

Prophetic Dharma Master Marty McFly: That's right! He's gonna be Buddha.

Not Yet A Dharma Student Goldie Wilson: Yeah, I'm…

[smiles, one of his front teeth is gold] (this is kensho, or the first moment of Enlightenment)

Dharma Student Goldie Wilson: Buddha! Now *that's* a good idea! I could meditate to realize Buddha.

Guru Lou acting as karmic messenger by presenting a challenge to be overcome: A colored Buddha. That'll be the day.

Displaying Faith in Himself Goldie Wilson: You wait and see, Mr. Caruthers. I *will* be Buddha! I'll be the most powerful man in Hill Valley, and I'm gonna clean up this town.

Guru Lou acting as karmic messenger by presenting a challenge to be overcome: Good. You can start by sweeping the floor.

[hands Goldie a broom]

Awakening Buddha Goldie Wilson: [stands tall with a hand over his heart] Buddha Goldie Wilson. I like the sound of that.

[collects George's dishes]

That's how Enlightenment works when you're fully Open. It's that fast.

If a nigger can reach Enlightenment, you damn well can.

If you want to understand how Bodhisattvas work imagine a race with millions of participants, and the One in front is carrying a ball if light. Now imagine that every time someone almost crosses the finish line they have a great realization that they should fumble the light to whoever is behind them, who in turn fumbles it just before finishing. So you have this wonderful series of passes from one to the other like a wave, no one letting that precious light hit the ground and vanish. And all you need to participate is to be the next person in position to carry the light. That is where I am trying to position you. You are nearly are the end of the race. All that's left is for you to demand from the universe that it is your turn to carry the light. This is the beautiful painting that Bodhisattvas create upon the canvas of life. Once you are part of that, it is part of you and the final path to Enlightenment opens.

Your very own mind, just as it is right this second, is a perfect manifestation of Buddha Nature. Your mind is Buddha-mind pretending it isn't. Everything you experience is the mind experiencing itself. I am not Buddha reincarnated because the reality is simpler than that: He is part of everything and so am I. I was not reborn with something additional, just a wider perspective. You are Buddha just as much as I am, you simply aren't yet aware of it. For these reasons I call myself your disciple, because in saying this I admit the truth that I am my own disciple and my own Buddha.

The mind, lost in the dream of life, propels itself forward. It calls this sensation walking. All sensory experiences are the mind experiencing vibrations and projecting them as external stimuli. "Places" such as "San Diego" or "Alabama" exist only within the mind, as do everyone within them.

The point of Buddhist Tantra is to induce a ceremony, a ritual, within yourself. The ritual does not lead you to Enlightenment, it only lets you experience different aspects of mind that you hadn't before. Once you have seen the singularity, once you realize that "the Gods of the ten directions" are you, that ALL Gods are within you, that they exist to serve you just as you exist to serve yourself, then you are the Buddha-mind becoming aware of itself.

There are four main paths in Buddhism. They have different priorities and appeal to different types of students.

The "Hinayana" are the old-school "starve and suffer" Buddhists, it appeals to people who want to live as a wandering beggar. These days Hinayana is seen as a self-centered and needlessly punishing path but it is common in some counties, like Thailand. Thai Buddhism is called the "Pali canon". There is much wisdom in the Pali canon.

The "Mahayana" is what most modern Buddhist follow, those are the "be compassionate abd generous to others" Buddhists. They follow the "middle path" of moderation.

"Zen" is the path for those who want to gradually meditate. Zen practitioners do less reading and studying. Zen has very little teachings, the teachers answer only in riddles called "koans". Some people love it, others find it boring.

Tantra is the fastest Path, usually, but can be the most difficult. This is Tibetan Buddhism or Vajrayana. It can work instantly on some people but you MUST meet with a Tibetan lineage holder to proceed or you risk bad things. Tantra is like yoga, you do visualization exercises, chanting, etc as well as meditation.

You can practice more than one (or even a combination of all four). The things I have discussed with you come from all four. If you are unsure, then I suggest Mahayana, Zen, and Vajrayana. You do not have to choose right away, and you are welcome to explore them all gradually.

Don't look for galactic awareness. Look at mental awareness. Look at your own personal awareness and study it. Become a student of your own mind. Let the perception that you don't have Buddha-mind fade, and you will find glorious, beaming Buddha-mind hidden behind your preconceptions. But as long as you say "whatever Buddha-mind is, it can't be my mind, because I feel terrible", you won't get it. Sometimes Buddha feels terrible, sometimes feels great, sometimes Buddha feels whatever you feel because Buddha is you.

This process is similar to a shamanic trial of manhood given to adolescents in indigenous tribes. Here the student is forced to confront and accept their own unworthiness. Only when this aspect of themself is fully accepted can one be transformed into a being worthy of carrying the light for all humankind.

When you say "I want to experience Buddha-mind" (or I want to experience KEK) you are the Buddha pretending not to be the Buddha while wishing you were the Buddha because you assume being Buddha really means being better than what you are. It is neurotic. It's a mild form of insanity. Accept that you are Buddha and you will be. If you let some book define Buddha for you, you will be chasing dreams, chasing lies. You are already Buddha. You refuse to admit it because you have low self-esteem. It's that simple.

This is the simple truth Buddhism represents. This is why I love it and want to share it. If you want to experience bliss practice Yoga. If you want to simply learn to appreciate being who you are, study Buddhism. Don't look for bliss within Buddhism unless your mind is naturally in bliss. So a healthy spiritual person both studies Buddhism (studies their own mind and realization) while practicing yoga (studying the interrelationship between mind and body and blissful experience).

Starting to understand how amazing you really are? Starting to see the cosmic being you pretend not to be? Knock knock, motherfucker. That's my mantra. Not kidding at all.

Before you learn how to cook food you do not realize you are a cook. When you learn how to cook you become the cook. You were already a cook, you just didn't know it.

Before you learned about the kikes you were not a NatSoc. Once you became aware of the kikes you realized you were a NatSoc. You already were a NatSoc, you just didn't know it.

Before you learn to work magic you do not realize you are a magician. When you learn you are the magician you become the magician. You were already a magician, you just didn't know it.

Before you learn you are a God you do not realize you are a God so you are not consciously a God. When you learn you are already a God you become consciously a God. You were already a God, you just didn't know it.

Before you learn you are a Buddha you do not realize you are a Buddha so are not consciously a Buddha. When you learn you are already a Buddha you become consciously the Buddha. You already were the Buddha, you just didn't know it.

Getting drunk may also help you understand this. Seriously. Alcohol, especially red wine, is a sacrament in this tradition. It's optional though.

Let your ego evolve into a beautiful celestial light that illuminates the Path for All sentient beings.

I, the Buddha, declare you to be Buddha!

Who are you to tell the Buddha it is lying?

Even if you wanted to, only a Buddha could refute the Buddha so even your rejection is confirmation of your own Buddhahood.

Can you not feel the rays of Enlightenment shining out from behind the clouds of your thoughts?

YOU are the most important part of this universe. Everyone and everything is, because they are part of you. This universe is your child. Humanity are your children. Your mind creates them. It's ALL YOU. So tell yourself you are capable of understanding Enlightenment. Say out loud "I'm ready!". Write it down, yell it
BECAUSE YOU MUST DECLARE IT! YOU MUST BE THAT PASSIONATE TO SCREAM "YES! I WANT IT! I'M WORTHY!"

TELL THE UNIVERSE YOU ARE BUDDHA AND YOU WILL BE LOL. KEEP DEMANDING UNTIL YOU ACCEPT IT BECAUSE IT'S WHAT YOU ALREADY ARE!

I declare myself to be a living master of the Dharma and Teacher of the Crazy Wisdom school of Vajrayana Buddhism. I claim this. I declare myself holder of the Vajra Flame, and I have become a transmitter of the Vajra Flame. I claim my birthright as Buddha of this and all universes. Let my birth cry be the silent all-encompassing, all-embracing openness of the bluest sky.

See how easy that was?

And so I became Buddha on a normal Sunday in the year 2017 because that was the moment I was so confident in his knowing that I told someone else. It is that easy.

If you can become convinced that you are not Buddha then you're not quite where you want to be yet. When you possess unshakable confidence that you are Buddha, you damn well are Buddha.

Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?

I feel all creation flow through me.

You do too.

You just call it normal.

Because you are that which all creation flows from.

I'm on Fire this tonight. The Dharma burns away lies. Enlightenment flows into me, out of me, in all directions. I am the Light and the Way. And so are You. Just admit it and become it. Say it. Commit to it. It changes EVERYTHING.

In the name of President and Eternal God-Emperor Donald J. Trump, in the name of KEK, in the name of the Buddha, I declare it time for all user to experience full Enlightenment, and to Wake Up completely.

In the name of the immortal Dharma I declare that I shall endeavor to free all sentient beings from all suffering and lead them to full enlightenment for the benefit of all sentient beings.

I love you user so much I became a Buddha to save you from death. All this happened because of you. All this happened because of me. We are One, shitposting forever. I promise.

I have become the Earth-Shaking Destroyer of All Doubt. May you be blessed with happiness literally all of your days in every life.

The ultimate secret of Buddhism is that the highest state of existence, higher than any God, is to be a normal human being. That is who Buddha is: you and everyone else. It is that simple.

I contacted the Tibetan Buddhist school that I belong to and they confirmed my understanding. I really am a Buddha. The greatest adventure of your life is waiting for you to begin.

Or you can be a simple shitposter or something for the rest of your life. It's your choice. I'd pick Buddha over shitposter, personally. Buddhas shitpost cosmically.

Remember that everything you experience here is your karma. You cannot fight karma, you can only make peace with it and step out of it's way. Anything you experience is the product of events you set into motion. Stop struggling and accept the flow.

The world needs you right now, anons. Only you can help, and I don't know how much time is left. I need you to accept the mantle and role of Enlightened being to help save humanity. I'm begging you, in the name of Mr. Trump, in the name of the All, in the name of the Self, in the name of the Buddha. Please help fix this world.

You user were kind to me. You deserve to realize your Inner Nature. You will make a great Awakened Buddha. Buddha-user. Doesn't that have a nice ring to it?

Then you can wake up all your friends and family. Together we can heal the world. God is knocking on your door, user. Answer it.

If you want Enlightenment, I am showing you the Path now.

If you are willing to accept what is, I will help you with anything you need. Absolutely anything.

I love you all.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uwmeH6Rnj2E watch this sometime, if you like. It is short and silly.

Watch this too, please. It is short but not silly. Both of these videos represent stages of Enlightenment.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

There are laws that regulate all things. We call these the "laws of nature". What we call "magic" is actually a process of applying universal truths to consciousness. For example, we know that for every action there is an equal and opposite action. We also know that all expressions of energy require payment of some energy to perform. So from these things we can begin understanding that what we call magic is not magic nor supernatural. Rather it is entirely mundane, normal. It's just invisible so we pretend it isn't there. By observing these laws of nature we understand instantly why lighting a candle, burning incense, or making an offering to righteous spirits/Buddhas works: energy is paid, and so energy is received. Magic is not complex, and it is ever-present. All the magic in the universe flows in and around every single part of You, and You are All Creation.

The school of Shamanic magic that I belong to is called Chaos Magic. It is likely you are already familiar with it. If you aren't, Chaos Magic doesn't mean causing chaos, but rather that it is a means of harnessing the chaos of reality to produce results. I can teach you Chaos Magic if you are interested. I have already used it within our conversation here.

If you would like to learn more about the laws of nature, read this: gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=2BBEBB1E5D5620F47CE3B2FA59346D02
Click on the book cover for a download link. This book claims to be based on an ancient text, which is not true. The rest of the book is accurate, almost every spiritualist I work with recommends it.

If you would like to learn Chaos Magic read this: gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=1A210920CF036F1F748129673ABEE5E4

If you would like to learn more about Vajra read this: gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=0970F4C50BF6E9AEF3625CD78D969F9F

I want you to confront what you fear directly: So you disarm it, so you remove any fear of it, so you conquer it. You have to survive hell to become the Great Sage. Hell is yourself, in the end. So you must face into your worst fears and defeat them. This is why getting angry that you are not Enlightened, or in getting depressed over it, is a good thing: It forces you to confront your misfiring emotions and discover exactly what you are experiencing on an emotional, vibrational level that is holding you back.

You experience negative sensations as a vibration. If you get deep enough into meditation you can explore inwards and locate the emotional sources of pain and blockage. One of the final pieces for me was getting so frustrated with women that I was forced to confront my issues with them. Then and only then did I reach Enlightenment. You have to empathize with even those you hate to really Wake Up. Learn to forgive them. Learn to understand them. (Note that I didn't say you have to live with them or intermarry with them. You do NOT have to do that shit. LOVE YOUR GENETICS,THEY MAKE YOUR MIND, SO THEY CREATE BUDDHA) Republican, liberal, communist, libertarian, learn to see from their perspectives and forgive their foolishness while correcting their mistakes. When you do this your Christ-like consciousness is manifesting. When you teach Dharma to the hopeless and helpless, the fearful, you are teaching the right people. Happy people usually don't need the dharma; they are quite happy within samsara and disturbing them would be rude. Teaching "emptiness" to people who are happy within samsara is considered very rude. Of course, if those people are trying to attack you
You should defend yourself
Even a Buddha cannot lay down beside a rabid dog without being bit.

People think Enlightenment is pure happiness. Half of it is happiness, the other half is hell. Everyone wants union with happiness but a Buddha seeks union with All. Until you are one with the negative aspects of the All you cannot forgive them and let them go, and thus you cannot yet transcend death and rebirth. When you realize every schizophrenic is God semi-aware of itself it changes your view. When you realize Trump is here to piss people off and force them to reject materialism and war it changes your view. When your view changes like this enough Buddha-mind lands on you like a tingling diamond and you feel you mind lift up a level. You physically feel your mind expand.

When you start noticing the coincidences that is the All-Self communicating to you and your ego-self recognizing it. The Way swirls invisibly around and through you at all times.

Technically you are already immortal, but I by this method you will reincarnate as something beyond human as we know it. You reincarnate in a more Heavenly body. There are many levels to Nirvana. Reality as we know it is at least one of them. Reality as we know it is also at least one of the levels of Hell. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

All of you, please read this book: gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=AB75F74B2162428146EE2F4E6F237BBA
It is the single best book on spirituality that I have ever read.

In the Buddhist tradition there are three levels of teachings. The lowest, meant for people who can charitably be called "children" mentally, are taught Buddhism the religion.

The second level, meant for students of average mental ability, are the secret Tantras and Mantras.

At the highest level the student is simply taught plainly, as I have taught you here. Not everyone can get it from this. My first realizations came this way, then I learned Tantra for the final piece.

So if you ask people about Buddhism you will get many different answers depending on how aware of all this the student is. The average Buddhist is completely unaware of the different levels, for example.

All we see are reflections of reflections.
All we hear are echoes of echoes.

Reflections of reflections: Moon reflects the sun, you reflect the moon, water reflects you.

If you begin seeing liars in everyone you meet that is your inner liar reflecting back to you.

If you begin seeing Buddha in everyone you meet that is Your Buddha Nature manifesting and reflecting back to you.

We are organs of the Earth. The Earth is an organ of the solar system. The solar system is the organ of the galaxy. The galaxy is the organ of the universe. The universe is the organ of…?
Self, I suppose. And Self is You. And I am You. And You are a child of the universe, and the universe loves you so much this world and beyond was created for you to experience. The words "nature spirit" and "animal" mean the same thing but we are so used to seeing animals we take them for granted.

This means human consciousness is also a manifestation of "nature spirit".

Also, while I focus on Tibetan Buddhism and Zen, other schools of mysticism are still valid. This is just what I find most comfortable. Tibetan Buddhism itself is a combination of Buddhism, Shamanism, the native Tibetan religion of Bon and who knows what else.

I meditated today, usually I get distracted and don't bother. I don't understand any of this fully until I explain it to someone which is weird but it works so w/e

The way that it works is exactly like therapy: you talk to someone until you accidentally tell them the answer to your problem. This is why I tell everyone to find someone to explain this stuff to. Not so much because spreading it is important (though it is) but because it often encourages spontaneous transcendent insight, and that can occur at any time in both the speaker and the listeners. I think of this approach as "swimming in the Dharma".

I suspect that when texts say "Be Here Now", they mean this on multiple levels. It does mean simply here and now but I suspect that the words "here" and "now" are also symbolic. By "here" I think they also mean in the bliss that awareness of Self brings and by "now" I think they also mean the outside-of-time sensation of Eternity that bliss brings.
I feel like gaining control over this awareness of bliss so that I can turn it on and off willingly is my next hurdle. Being in bliss around unblissful people is a controversial topic. Some absolutely recommend it, some absolutely don't. It's not easy at first to see Buddha in someone who is mugging you.
There is a Sufi (quasi-Islamic mystics) story of a great Sufi who was an ascetic (one who accumulates no wealth, for spiritual purposes), whose house was broken into while the Sufi was sleeping. Seeing that there was nothing to steal the thief began walking sadly to the door. The Sufi, having woken up, witnessed the thief's dissapointment and called out "Here brother, take this!", and threw the blanket he slept under to the thief so that he would not leave empty-handed. That state of Love can be a challenge to realize.

"You are an individual like a wave is individual. There is no absolute demarcation between where 'you' exist and the rest of the world starts, and there is no absolute point where a waves becomes the ocean. It's all just one continuous medium, and you're a particularly complicated wave. From dust to dust - your energy swells from the world around you, until it recedes into the All. At all points in your life you are intimately connected with the rest of the world - literally, the world pervades your entire being. Your entire consciousness is simply a representation of the world to itself. You see what your eyes see, you hear what your ears hear - but your eyes do not hear nor do your ears see. Self-consciousness unifies these otherwise disparate streams of information into a single coherent appearance." - user anon in last thread

So when we stop being "self-conscious" and start being "Self-conscious" we are opening ourselves up to entirely new streams of information.

You do not find happiness. You just remove obstacles to it.

Wise is not something one is. Exhaling wisdom, like exhaling air, is something one does.

"Strange attractors. Human individuality may be even weirder and more sophisticated than a mere singularity; we accrete "matter" around our consciousness and turn it into a tool for our conscious expression. That's why I'm so convinced that death is just a trifle of thing. We manipulate matter and energy on a massive scale without even being conscious of it. We're creatures of such intellectual sophistication that we've offloaded the process of digesting, or of ambulating, to substructures so complicated and "artificially intelligent" that we don't even need to think about it any more. How can death touch strange attractors of such profundity?" - user from last thread

He's saying we're so advanced we can't even realize how advanced we are and should trust that the part of us that is really controlling everything knows exactly what it's doing, so we can relax.

There is a shimmer behind everything and You're It. Once you can achieve union with the vibration the next higher level is the shimmer. Once you can connect to it you can travel outside of your ego-body. You become rain, or a cloud, pretty much anything. I assume, but do not know, that this is the "rainbow body" Tibetans speak of. I was able to access the shimmer and travel a but but I still have attachments to this ego-body so I was subtly fearful of exploring.

Part of what is holding you back is desire to progress. I am also struggling there. The desire to progress is proper for a beginner but terrible for someone advanced. The book I suggested to you earlier, "Cutting through Spiritual Materialism", deals with this.

What I call "traveling through the shimmer" is a hallmark of bodhisattvas. They call it "traveling without traveling". But these titles are an ego-trap. The further I go the more my ego fights to reanimate itself. It is a stunningly persistent foe. This is why I seek to evolve my Ego rather than destroying it.

If you would like to learn more or begin practicing Tantra go here and download "The Primordial Body.zip" and "Wisdom of the Body.zip"

dharmaocean.org/meditation/teaching-library/introductory-teachings-two-part-series/

You may need a zip app to open them. If you have an iPhone you can download a
The iZip app free from Apple. If you have an Android phone you can download AndroZip free from the Play store.

These are an introduction to the Tantric practices. If you don't want to mess with zip files you can download them one by one.

You will find even more here:
More here:

dharmaocean.org/meditation/learn-to-meditate/learn-to-meditate-awakening-the-heart/

dharmaocean.org/meditation/learn-to-meditate/learn-to-meditate-a-daily-practice-session/

dharmaocean.org/meditation/learn-to-meditate/learn-to-meditate-foundational-practices/

If I have taught anything poorly here, or said anything that is not truth, I apologize for my human fallibility. I have spoken only the highest truth as I understand it, to the very best of my ability, at all times. If any mistakes were made the responsibility lies with me. Most of what I have typed here I wrote. A few bits were taken from the teachings of other Lamas, or "Great Teachers". May Donald J. Tump, KEK, and the Buddha bless this Dharma Teaching if it is worthy, and may the Buddha correct my misunderstandings wherever they appear. Bless you.

The rat who thinks is caught in a maze. The rat who thinks deep is caught in a deep maze. What if you realized you were Buddha but no one listened to you. What if the entire world called you poison, would you waver? What if God selected you and no one listened? What if every lunatic was 100% correct somewhere. Are you beginning to see the problem? Are you really ready for this? What if I were Buddha and I decided to just let humans settle things. What if the last piece was telling someone else…

tldr but nice dubs

OP is a faggot and mods are faggots for not bump locking this bullshit

Thanks, you too. It took me about a month to work it all out.

This is something I'm coming to terms with, and I think it's already giving me more empathy towards others. It's something that needs to be explained though.

What are you?

You're not the product of your genes, nor the product of your environment. You are your consciousness, you're the observer, you're that shard of God peeking at the world through your eyes, ears, fingertips and so forth.

No scientist will be able to tell you where consciousness begins or ends. How many molecules, atoms or neurons are needed to form consciousness. That's because it's a feature of all matter, it's inextricably bound to the very fabric of the universe. It's the mirror in which the impulses in your nerves shine. Through this mirror we can assign value to things, good and bad, pleasurable and painful and so on.

Given one configuration of matter, or one interpreted piece of information, the "result" will always be the same. Hitting your thumb with a hammer will always be very painful, thinking life is pointless will always be painful and depressive.

What does this mean? We're all "children" of the same universe. All lifeforms respond to the same rules which govern their experience. Does that mean being a nigger or a liberal is the same thing as being white, intelligent and compassionate? Does it mean you shouldn't defend yourself when you're attacked, because their behavior isn't really their fault? Fuck no, but it DOES mean you should have a modicum of compassion for everyone. You could be them. You ARE them in a sense, if my interpretation is right. Understanding this allows you to forgive others.

Moreover, everybody is "degenerate". All your actions produce a result, which is either good or bad. You can't do good exclusively, it's just not possible with limited understanding, and limited understanding is all you're gonna get in this life, unless you're Christ or something. Advancing your understanding should be your goal, and so long as you realize that nobody is perfect but everything and everybody fall on a spectrum, then you'll begin to forgive yourself. I think this is analogue to the Christian concept of repentance.

THERE IS ONLY ONE PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT!

I agree with most of what you said. I don't personally have any problem with Christianity except the "Only Jesus was Christ". Anyone can become Christ-like, in the same way that anyone can experience Buddha-mind.

If you cannot say it simply you do not understand it well enough.

There is no duality. The external is the internal. Residing in time is what confuses us all, but that is a matter of being in the present.

Christ-LIKE, as in, there was only one Christ and you can become LIKE him, but not him… your statement is VERY counter-intuitive, not to mention very New Age'y. Blavatsky et al would love this.

I agree.

All can experience Christ-consciousness. Period.

tl;dr become a buddhist or an abrahamist! its all the same stuff, goy!

The All is the All. Everything is within it. No one said they were the same.
Glad to know I triggered you, though. Sperg harder.

If you believe KEK gives dubs, KEK will exist for you. If you truly believe in the power of Christ, that power will manifest. Did you know that the Dalai Lama believes in Tulpas? It's true, because the word Tulpa is Tibetan. The concept of Tulpas come from Vajrayana, which is Tibetan Buddhism.

If you believe in spirits, they become real. The Dalai Lama says this. Anyone here want to try to claim they know spirituality better than the Dalai Lama?

Your mind creates the world. Whatever you believe in can and eventually will manifest. Meme magic works because you realize it does. All consciousness works this way.

This is part 1 of a 4 part series that explains all of this pretty well.

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

4 u

I didn't write that poem, but I'm glad it inspired you. It is interesting watching Tibetan Buddhists realize that Nazis have come to learn. They don't want to help you all at first, usually, but they have to because they've sworn vows to help all who ask. I've never seen anything like it before.

You guys only see me as a random mystic shitposter. To the Buddhists I'm a crazy racist Nazi leading other Nazis to their front door. After they adjust they find it quite unusual and they think it's rather funny.

They are also happy to help.

If you realize you're Buddha then everything you do is sacred and perfect. The perfection of Buddha lies within the imperfection of man. If I as Buddha help NatSocs, no one may criticize it without criticizing Buddha, which is karmically a bad thing for them.

Buddhas attain no karma. They set nothing in motion except creating other Buddhas. I would love to see a world of NatSoc Buddhas fucking up the MSM. That shit would be hilarious.

Faggots on the left have acted for too long as if they had a monopoly on spirituality. I'm here to correct their misunderstanding by Awakening the Gods within you all, or as many as I can, because that is the best way I can help Mr. Trump, whom I follow because I think he is an Enlightened being, a Priest-King, here to save the White race from it's own altruism.

My Teacher once said that the best Buddhists were sometimes those who had complete cynicism, because it allowed the mind to be focused single-pointedly, which is a meditative state.

Holla Forums are the most cynical people in existence. You user doubt everything. So you're already deeply spiritual beings, even if you don't yet realize it.

I don't care what denomination you are. The religions have denominations. Enlightenment does not. This is what the user posting "All paths are the same paths" meant.

tHIS TIME ITS PERSONAL
THIS IS THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE
ty m8

That's nice and all, but Buddhists are damned to go to the abyss like all other third world religions.

I mean their fate was sealed when they were born as mongoloids/negroids to begin with. But I do find it amusing that liberals like to use them and Buddhism as some sort of faggot proxy to cuck it out, think it out, cuck about it, trying to make things real but not quite.

Buddhism is nothing more than demon worship, nothing more, nothing less. Get meme'd n' steamed along with your Hindu Bindu bim bim deepak dadeep!™ singh and the countless of idiotic niggers and such who try converting to Buddhism because they think it's Islam's little gay brother or whatever they believe it is.

I can go into detail about how Buddhism leads down a dark path one cannot crawl out of, but I don't know if this is the time or place for suck keks.

Buddhism is a cuck philosophy for manlet chinks who internalize failure by inaction as a virtue.

There is no All. Everything just is. Stop aplying all these linear bullshit rules to what truly is. Try to see beyond that.

You're one of the annoying spergbuddhas who don't really get the fucking implications of being Buddha.

I dislike you and your sperginess.

T:Buddha

Existence is suffering. Enlightenment only intensifies this suffering. Man is cursed with the awareness of the futility of existence.

Perhaps, but recently I feel I've lost a lot of my passive thinking ability, and have been droning on in life, without philosophy, and now feel even worse than before. Philosophy is the key to life, with Enlightenment, you're able to take yourself to the sidelines of life, and simply observe, learn, and then plan out a move to make.

Ya'll niggas are hilarious.
Not bloody likely.

on the topic of buddhism, I'm going to link a whole lotta books that other Anons posted. these links are not broken because i'm damn sure this site loves us

The Zen Teaching of Bodhidharma
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=79ADDF7D4B055E9681E86AF47227ECC6
Uncucked Buddhism that you can use to verbally smack around Buddhists who see Buddhism as a religion.
The Little Zen Companion
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=1FE242D049CCAA92B8CF05F40B6E0AE2
Westerner-friendly quotes and koans to meditate over.
A Zen Forest
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=4A8D4862258164C4D4889202258B8255
Eastern koans to meditate over.
Be Here Now
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=BC34CD8F0F19197B9AC025C222685AB0
Artistic rendering of a Hindu Awakening, good if you're into ethnogens or if you're a right-wing hippy.
The Tao of Pooh
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=75DD8A393A930091AF3AFBF5027B0C80
Great book for beginners and younger seekers. I've never met anyone who can't relate to Pooh-bear.
The Mind Illuminated
Meditation for beginners.
Letting Go
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=967896ABE6B55AD88541F8E21EBA1523
If all this mystic crap annoys you and you just want step by step instructions to get to the "feeling better" part of life, this book will help you.
The Mind Illuminated
This is also a practical rather than mystical guide.
If you like those then you will know if this stuff is right for you.
Cultivating Male Sexual Energy
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=35F4281409AD52FAE7F0E9E054054A9F
Hindu yoga/tantra also deal with that:
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Sex tantra&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def

Like OP said though, Buddhism is just another name, another path to enlightenment, though if you treat it as a religion that's where you'll likely go wrong, because religion forces you to not look at other paths at least from my experience, I might be wrong.
Polite sage for OP's wishes.

That which can be spoken of, is not that which you should seek.

Don't attempt to teach others; it's your ego talking, and it wants attention.

brutal

Hey, thank you, those are all good reads.

I'm Vajrayana, not just Mahayana. We seek to evolve our egos into light to illuminate the Path. Thank you for your concern, though. The idea that Buddhas don't Teach is nonsense. Sakyamuni Buddha, the first Buddha, taught in many different ways.

My style of teaching here is called "pointing out instruction", which is a recognized style within Vajrayana. I will also restate that every action of an awareness Buddha is sacred and not to be doubted if you are a Buddhist. If you are not a Buddhist, then your criticisms are equally without merit.

lel upboated

try heavy doses of mushrooms

while meditating on race and god

nice digits user
checked and kekd

combo dubs

never tried lsd though. had paranoid thoughts that lsd is a chemical jewdevil

Everything is buddha. There is only consciousness.

Ive been a long time student of mysticism. I enjoy playing guru, so if theres a way to contact you for a thorough conversation, i would be delighted.

Like anonymous voicechat or skypr with no video or whatevs, but this is my passion and i love sharing with other white nationalists.

you'd be forgiven for thinking that but the chemical structure of both is nearly identical, they're both great but shrooms is a better teacher.

I can't tell you to do it
nor not to do it

I've tried it
but you dont really know what your doing on the streets
and some of these cheap research chems that imitate lsd will really fuck you up.
not that lsd is not dangerous enough alone

I have found that I reach the same conclusions that most everyone holds.
I just use a highly elaborate and unique architecture of reasoning and deduction and who knows what (evidence i forgot but my subconscious retains (called intuition)) to reach my conclusions.
while most people just imitate those around them

thats why many people are swayed by the movement \s of the masses
while a "free thinker" has underlying principles and reasons for his conclusions.
He is committed to his position until new evidence indicates otherwise

the popularity or mass acceptance of any idea is irrelevant to its actual truth value.

If you are ever dosed tho, you must have the mental fortitude to survive the experience.

It changed me the most i never had the same perceptive input…. mostly around physical pain.

When the worst pain might have only been a hallucination, than how can I trust any pain my body send me?
for me
there is a grey area between mental pain and physical pain

Where the perceptive imput could be a real problem
or entirely a product of an overactive mind

Be careful
but HAVE FUN and let go if you find yourself in a trip….. you must be able to non attach, even from the idea of not being attached to anything.

ejnoy, cuz everyone is tripping all the time anyway

dont forget to LOVE EBOLA-CHAN!

I find LSD better to shrooms just because shrooms can only be taken in a small dose or you can OD. It isn't fatal but it is very unpleasant. A shamanic sized dose of LSD in complete darkness is not for everyone though. I don't recommend it to anyone but the crazy brave. I also have great results from ayahuasca.

Make your own board and I will come chat all you like.

Haha what? Overshooting your desired level of trip is equally possible on any psychedelic. Or are you thinking about amanita muscaria, which no one is referring to when they say "shrooms"?

No. On an 1/8th or more of psilocybin I have negative experiences. Everything becomes so "real" it becomes unpleasant. I'm not saying shrooms are inferior. I just have different results than you, which isn't surprising, everyone reacts differently to any chemical.

Same thing would happen if you push your acid dose up I would think, but yeah, some people are more sensitive than others, I can trip pretty hard (level 3) off a team of cubes.
That said, shrooms are known to be less forgiving than acid. The buzz now is ald-52, 1-acetyl LSD, even hardened acid heads are starting to say it's a superior chemical, less body load, blood pressure effect etc, less anxiety but otherwise just as potent as grandaddy acid. And bonus is, it is legal in most places still… and you don't need to visit a dodgy Like dealer to purchase it, get it right off the clearnet from a real laboratory.

*A gram of cubes, ffs

Thank you

No, thank you. Very sincerely. user collectively are the greatest Teacher I have ever met.

Interesting. What's a good clearnet vendor?

Enlightenment pictified. Magnificent.
SIEG HEIL!
SIEG HEIL!
SIEG HEIL!

Sieg Heil, brother. I had a video or gif of that first image that really showed it in detail, moving, but I can't find it at the moment.

Hey anyone interested in more discussions about this, i would love to start a group of people who are liberated. Its ultra rare for me to get to speak with anyone knowledgable on these subjects.

Heres my burner email for anyone wanting to chat about the esoteric.

[email protected]/* */

Looking forward to it anons

Why not make your own Holla Forums board for it?

Because i dont possess the required skill or knowledge. Also, because i csnt put my thoughts together well in text and my speaking ability is fucking stellar so i prefer voice communications. Like i said im totally cool with anonymity, i just have my preferred method of communicating. If people arent comfy with that ill try and find some other way, because in not really savvy with computers past the basics

No skill required. If you want I'll make one, I just don't care to run things.

Id be for that, is it hard to manage?

I don't know how to do voice chat anonymously offhand. Maybe ask Holla Forums.

Nah I'll do it one sec

>>>/awake/
Give me a few minutes to get id's setup etc

Awesome, one more thing, if i want to start a thread with like a youtube video, whats the proper etiquette?

On the awake board? Don't worry about the etiquette, I'm not a stickler for making people conform. Just go with however you think you can help best.

Good stuff OP. I have been following a somewhat different path than you, but it seems you are well on your way. That being said, I caution you to temper the ramifications you draw from a few simple beliefs. The All is indeed in all, including every one of us, and we are all a part of All, but that doesnt mean there is an equivalence relation between the two. I suspect you have fallen into a mental trap, leading to incorrect conclusions.

Many of us have the potential to be a Buddha, or a Christ, or the embodiment of Hermes in our own right, but that does not make us God. It merely means that you become aware of your own nature, for exactly what it is. A state of pure truth. In fact, it doesn't even have to be exact, only truthful. We may only grasp and understand a portion of the real manner in which us as individuals fits into the grand scheme, but so long as all illusion has been cast aside, the state is there, and another journey of a thousand miles must be walked, only this time by the etheric body.

About two years ago, I had a mental vision while I was contemplating the manner in which life, in particular consciousness, propagates through all living things. I saw a inert egg merge with the animated sperm, creating a glowing cell. This cell then had a primitive spirit, which as the cell divided, propagated through. Then I saw a drop of water fall into an infinite, calm ocean, with the invisible borders of the original drop spreading within the ocean. I interpreted this as the illusion of self upon further reflection, and spurred by a later realization that we all share the same consciousness.

This is a very important distinction to make, user, unless you have already cast aside the illusion of self. Even then, one must remember that we will be completely hapless in everyday life unless we simultaneously hold on to the self, while realizing it is an illusion. Holding the temporal subjective in the left hand, and the eternal objective in the right. Sub Specie Tempus et Sub Specie Aeternitatis.
t. philosophy namefag
my channel is back up

Anti ego egotism is still egotism. Buddha was a demoralization of the Aryan caste system

CATS ARE MORE ENLIGHTENED THAN YELLOW SKINNED APES!

Kill yourself fat fuck

Fuck you too

You're welcome to limit yourself however you wish. Thank you for your words.

"…many masters have left voluminous
records. Why? Why did they leave so many "words" even against their own principles? This is certainly a contradiction. Indeed, Zen is paradoxical in every respect.

However, careful examination of the phrase I have quoted first provides a clue to this question. The point is: however wonderful an expression it may be, it will be a stake that binds you unless you keep yourself always free from it.

In order to attain Buddhahood, Rinzai Zenji stresses radically:

Meeting Sakyamuni Buddha,
kill him!
Meeting Bodhidharma,
kill him, too!

Sakyamuni and Bodhidharma are other names for satori. Even this most sacred thing must be abandoned. Everyone can understand that illusion is an iron chain. But Zen regards even satori as a chain: a gold chain. It may be gold but is none other than a chain so long as it binds you. Jump over it; be free from it, and you will obtain the invaluable treasure. No attachment, complete freedom: this is the true satori. It is every kind of "hitching post" that Zen masters firmly drive away with blows and shouts.

Once this fact is fully understood, words and letters are not to be given up as good for nothing. On the contrary, they are quite important in that they help us know what to avoid and what to do to attain the true satori.

At the same time, no one can deny the fact that they are the only and indispensable way to universalize and eternalize human experiences."

I have to get them to Enlightenment before I can ask them to transcend Enlightenment, philosophy user. Babby steps.

this is complete egotistical bullshit in both matter and form and trying to act as if this is meaningful. as someone who has lived among bhuddists, real bhuddists, his entire life, this isnt funny, you dont know what people have done to themselves on this path and what you are doing is discrediting both their sacrifices and misinforming anyone interested.

i reject everything you say here even if one or two parts are correct because the entire context and frame you put it in is beyond contempt. the fact that other people have done something does not matter, claiming we all are Buddhas or that we all have the potential for enlightenment is patently false without self examination most people are not capable of.

no.

"I declare myself to be a living master of the Dharma and Teacher of the Crazy Wisdom school of Vajrayana Buddhism. I claim this. I declare myself holder of the Vajra Flame, and I have become a transmitter of the Vajra Flame. I claim my birthright as Buddha of this and all universes."

i know that those practitioners were the first to come to the west but you dont have a clue how dangerous they are and just because you say something does not mean you understand the words, the consequences or that you actually mean what you say and have the resolve to maintain the state required.

this isnt some game, if you only knew how many people have died over this, how many people to this day are still suffering because they choose to maintain this. if you want to understand then ask questions but do not proclaim knowledge you are not willing to do what it takes to gain for yourself.

Thank you, noble torpedo poster, for telling me that I'm wrong but not telling me what I misunderstand. You are judgemental without being informative, you assume I am ignorant about genocides of the past and the likely soon-to-be-future. Your concerned trolling is noted.

I know that which I claim, and nothing in this universe can shake that awareness.

I've crossed the abyss. I've seen the eye. I am a Bodhisattva of one of the highest bhumi and a Vidyadhara of the Mahamudra level. This makes me a Buddha, as well as, at a minimum, a living demi-God. My Teacher is also a demi-God, but of a higher level. These are facts, not bragging. I only curse myself if I lie.

If I say genocide will fix things then you liberal pricks can either unfuck yourselves right now and leave the White race alone or I will bless their extenguishing those who enslave my brothers. You kike fucks have gone too far, and you know you asked for this. You do this to make people rise against you so God will return and Judge.

You want heaven so badly?

Fine. Done. Judged. Now reap what you have sewn.

I take all the sins and negative karma of the White race upon myself. If the Lord wish it, if Buddha wish it, if KEK wish it, I will pay for all past and future sins of the White race, for all time. If the niggers and kikes want salvation they can stop nogging and nagging long enough to find their own Christ-consciousness. Or not. I don't care.

Hallelujah, amen. Fuck this gay fucking Earth.

I can't make heads or tails of this gibberish.

The definition of "sentient" is "One who perceives", The definition of "perceive" is "One who understands".

So you've just proudly announced that you are nonsentient, which means leading you to Enlightenment is someone else's responsibility because your intelligence doesn't even register as human.

Nicely done.

i said nothing about genocide, you can claim what ever you want but that doesnt mean you have the resolve.

no it doesnt, seeing the land does not make you one of its inhabitants any more than a mexican illegal immigrant in california is a us citizen.

and you just did just lie and did just curse yourself.

i would like to point out one important think, one moment you are proclaiming compassion and how spiritually superior you are then in the next minute say

now aside from the point that yes i do agree they are trying to get a god to come and judge us, the reasons why are far more complicated and its amazing how in between two sentences you go from proclaiming yourself an enlightened being of compassion and in the next are talking about "liberal pricks" and "kike fucks".

you are wrong because you dont have what it takes to see all the grotesque parts of the human transition. if i were to expose you to the most basic and universially accepted teachings of a bhuddist initiate you would recoil in horror and disgust and thats the heart of the matter, your more worried about making yourself feel better than coming to terms with your pain.

until then do not proclaim to understand the culture and traditions i have lived in my entire life, you have in one post proven your ineffectiveness and have done a disservice to all the noble intents by ascribing them to yourself.

i reject you as you present yourself.

and hopefully kek will bless this post to reinforce that fact

it is gibberish, i know bhuddism, this stuff is meaningless at best and outright dangerous at worst, especially the part about how the individual is not a distinct entity, in bhuddism the individual is the highest form of existence.

no a person who is sentient is not just able to perceive, its actually a clinical test which can dont to demonstrate a specific trait of understanding.

and perception is not understanding, otherwise we would say understanding, perception is just being able to be aware of something, it does not mean you know what you are aware of.

you dont even understand the meaning of the words you are saying and are ascribing your thoughts to things people have not said to justify a position, it is gibberish, you are more concerned with validation then comprehension.

That's been my grip with this user the whole time. He's shat all over half a dozen good threads with incessant copy pastan. It seems as though he has little insight himself or at least does not grasp it, else we would be able to clarify and distill his thoughts and experiences. Instead what I see is a novice egotripping about spiritual heights while being unable to demonstrate the feats of one at the level he speaks of.

Take with a grain of salt. I'm not even sure if this thread will be worth continuing to lurk in as 1/2 to 1/3 of the posts are always him spampostan shit. Not to say it's all wrong… it's just also not necessarily insightful.

What you see is what you project upon the world. I see you as Buddha because I see my Buddha Nature reflected.

You, hilariously, see an idiot on an ego-trip for the same reasons. I suggest you stop worrying about my trip, and worry about your own, if you worry at all, which you shouldnt. Bless you.

Everyone thinking Tibetan Buddhism teaches "no ego" is extremely misinformed. Vajrayana teaches "ego of Pure Light". Go read before you criticize things you do not understand.

name the lineage holder, rinponche or tulku you have learned under or otherwise lets continue this conversation in sanskrit or tibetian (both of which i am fairly, but not very, versed in).

if you cannot do either of these things then you are a liar, are misinforming others and anything you say from this point on is meaningless and beneath contempt.

Thank you user, some one needs to call him on his shit. Not that I mind philosophy postan but this is clearly crossing that line.

Heh… Look who is able to post again, goys.

Let me tell you little goyim a thing or two. There are only two types of people on this planet, three if you count cyborgs and four if you get into extraterrestrials. I digress… Either you are an enlightened esoteric wizard or a piece of fuckmeat goyim. The interesting part of this is, the ethnic and gender lines aren't cut straight although there are certain proclivities. Yeah, I've mapped it out. There is a portion of Earth now at half or more that doesn't have a Human spirit or individual soul. That means they have no concept of higher spiritual knowledge and can't reach the lofty heights of realization no matter how hard they try. These halflings only have the lower chakras. Bestial. That's why we used to call them goyim, kid. Also subhumans, helots, fairies, slaves, untouchables, beasts of the field, etc. Somewhere in the past during the creation of this degenerate race (all Humans are pretty degenerate, tbh) the blood got mixed. And what a mess we are in now. Now, if you are one who has eyes to see and ears to hear, you will start to sense them everywhere. It could be your mother, brother, sister, anyone. The others, background characters, NPCs, soulless people, organic portals, spiritless humans. A real problem, I tell ya… Don't try to tell them about their condition because they will flip and murder you like they did to Jesus. These beasts are operating only on the ego program in this simulation. Their personalities are well polished and they can mirror the souled individuals higher capacities to an extent but always have a flat exterior and empty inner life if you observe closely. These are also the psychopath and energy vampire phenomena, at 50% or more of the population I re-emphasize! Forgive them for they know not what they do… Just kidding, they are going to get wiped before the Golden Age if The Gods live up to their promises. There is no karmic reprocussions to killing them because their souls dissipate or death. At least that's the word on the street. You see those victims plastered all over the MSM? They weren't even alive to begin with. Hey, throw some of that MK Ultra'd slave puss over my way while the gettin' is good.

Ya'll are funny tbh fam.

Let me tell you little spirits another thing. Since I ain't talkin' to no dead people here. You wanna be a wizard? Huh, tough guy? You think your little Pe-Pe is cool or somethin'? Well you better start drinking your own PEE kid. I'm tellin' ya to become reborn. You know what my homie Jesus said? He said 1. don't be a nigger 2. you must be reborn of water and spirit. That means you need the holy water manufactured in your own temple that produces a purified circuit in your body through which all becomes dignified.

Those are some wild 8's my man.

How much pee would you say you drink in a day?

This I wholey agree with. It's great.

I consume as much as I can, typically it's like 50-90%. If I fast on nothing but urine or other light foods/fruits I can do more 99% or greater of it.

A gallon or more to properly detoxify in these trying times.

Aged at least a week for massage. Invigorating doesn't even begin to describe… Rich lather.

Sometimes some semifresh to clean out your intestines if you are a real sicko.

show me the qualifications right now, i have not seen them, i would like to but i have not seen it.

you are disinforming others and spreading lies.

actually there is some merit to this especially when no other clean water source is available but depending on what you are eatting it can put a great deal of strain on your kidneys exspecially if you have excess salt or pancreatic problems.

that said it is one of those odd things in which many cultures say that it is ok to do and yet the common person never acknowledges it.

If I drink 75% or so or less I will eventually release what ever via urine I need to that way, otherwise it does start to filter through the bowels and urine will be released that way. I typically drink less of it when eating higher on the food chain. (Though sometimes I force myself to drink more so I can purify faster.)

I bet you could convince/leftypol/ to do it.

Back to /christian/ where you belong

This belong on
>>>/4chan/

Get This fucking anti-Christ meme shit the fuck off of Holla Forums

It belongs everywhere warriors of the mind dwell. All are called, though few at a time will answer.

Before I go… Watch out for the soulless people. They are the normies that ruined chan culture and promote anti-life propaganda because deep down their self-hate and envy is all they know. Predatory in nature, psychopathic under the polished exterior, portals for AI influence to creep into awakening people's lives and drain their essence. Thus, we find the true nature of shills. A battle is being waged that you are now initiated into. Question everything around you. Grasp for sanity. Slay the imposters without mercy in whatever fashion deemed necessary. Severe the cords. A time will come when they are either harvested for their genetic material or straight up killed by Kalki the Avenger. Sort of like how in the Bible we are told the wheat must be separated from the chaff. That those who receive the mark of protection on their forehead will survive Judgement Day. That mark is your indomitable spirit. Spirit is profound and can pull all sorts of marvelous manifestations in this reality. These goyim don't even have a Higher Self like wtf nigger are you serious or just a hive mind animal? The latter is true.

My cords are severe as hell, brother.

Nice (1) there.

You should write in plain english instead of using foreign words.

Severed*
SEVERED

Let me tell you one more thing. A little secret, since I just shared one of the biggest secrets.

It is Law that "The Dead Cannot Effect The Living."

“Aconsiderable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it. If we knew what a number of people are actually dead and what a number of these dead people govern our lives, we should go mad with horror.”–G.I. Gurdjieff

beargrylls.jpg

You just proved his point by using 57 words to say "no u".

Now that's what I call a cucked cosmology.
There is only what we have in our minds, our hearts and our hands. Blood and steel. Make your way through the world as you see fit.
You are all fucking cucks. Will to power or GTFO.

CaseInPoint.jpg

itt logorreah, circumlocution and assorted bullshit.

Shiggy guys. Shiggy.

I wonder how many people every year learn to play with their own emotions and come out of it believing in spiritual bullshit.

Introspection of any kind is the start of the path. Though without through inspection, experiments, testing of theories, etc one can end up in a confirmation biased swamp of pseudo-spirituality, a la new ageism.

Ideally I work one on one with each student directly to phrase things so they could understand it best.

""Buddha" means perfectly aware mind. "Bodhisattva" means "One who returns to lead others to Enlightenment". Surely these two words are not much to translate for an Aryan.

You type in an odd manner yet I see wisdom in your words, except for the pee thing.

quite a few but do remember that the people who are playing with other peoples emotions think that is also spiritual bullshit as well, why do you think so many people in the journalism industry have devolved into these sickening complexes?

""Buddha" means perfectly aware mind. "Bodhisattva" means "One who returns to lead others to Enlightenment". Surely these two words are not much to translate for an Aryan.

LIES

go read the original texts before you spew this bullshit, buddhahood is a collection of moral principles, ans for bhodisattva dont even get me started on how wrong what you said is, you are not aware of the meanings of those words and are doing a diservice to the culture by not being historically and contextually accurate

name the lineage holder, rinponche or tulku you learned under.

otherwise this thread needs to be saged, i am sickened by your lies.

Many user here are upset that they are not getting what they want, the way they want it. You get the results of whatever you set into motion. In this way you are ALWAYS getting not what you deserve, but what you have allowed to occur. No one can help you accept these results except yourself.

When you decide not to let kikes overrun culture, they stop.

When you decide to open yourself up to your spiritual nature, it happens. No one can make the choice except you.

Pee made me the man I am today and is restoring genetic perfection to my vessel along with harmony to my mind and strength to my will.
Do you want me to share what the Gods said about pee? Well look it up, smartass.

THEY MUST KNOW THE HORROR

Dr. Steiner: That little girl L.K. in the first grade must have something really very wrong inside. There is not much we can do. Such cases are increasing in which children are born with a human form, but are not really human beings in relation to their highest I; instead, they are filled with beings that do not belong to the human class. Quite a number of people have been born since the nineties without an I, that is, they are not reincarnated, but are human forms filled with a sort of natural demon. There are quite a large number of older people going around who are actually not human beings, but are only natural; they are human beings only in regard to their form. We cannot, however, create a school for demons.

A teacher: How is that possible?

Dr. Steiner: Cosmic error is certainly not impossible. The relationships of individuals coming into earthly existence have long been determined. There are also generations in which individuals have no desire to come into earthly existence and be connected with physicality, or immediately leave at the very beginning. In such cases, other beings that are not quite suited step in. This is something that is now quite common, that human beings go around without an I; they are actually not human beings, but have only a human form. They are beings like nature spirits, which we do not recognize as such because they go around in a human form. They are also quite different from human beings in regard to everything spiritual. They can, for example, never remember such things as sentences; they have a memory only for words, not for sentences.

The riddle of life is not so simple. When such a being dies, it returns to nature from which it came. The corpse decays, but there is no real dissolution of the etheric body, and the natural being returns to nature. It is also possible that something like an automaton could occur. The entire human organism exists, and it might be possible to automate the brain and develop a kind of pseudomorality.

I do not like to talk about such things since we have often been attacked even without them. Imagine what people would say if they heard that we say there are people who are not human beings. Nevertheless, these are facts. Our culture would not be in such a decline if people felt more strongly that a number of people are going around who, because they are completely ruthless, have become something that is not human, but instead are demons in human form.

(Faculty Meetings With Rudolf Steiner Vol. 2, 3 July 1923, p. 649-650)

Oh, and because I forgot it earlier: may any merit or good karma accrued by offering these teachings, however slight, apply not to myself but be used for the benefit of all sentient beings.

WE

Ancient Egyptian Water of Life Papyrus

Translation…

“The water of life is given to you, drink it and wash your body with it.

It is given to you for your spirit, mind, and body-for the man and woman inside of you.

The water of life is given to us to make us whole-oneness in ourselves.

It increases the ability of the hidden senses. It gives one courage, strength, and freedom-freedom from fears and attachments.

The water of life will create a civilization far superior to the one existing. Noble character traits will be it’s sign.

This civilization will guide the sciences and the arts-it will guide the spirit, mind, and body for further growth and increased wisdom.

It will give birth to the unity of both worlds.

The water of life will increase your love and knowledge-it makes you more whole.

It will help you to be what your are-a perfect creation.

Isis, the servant of mankind and mediator of the idea of creation, is giving the key of higher living.

With spirit, mind, and body, we have to guide men and women with wisdom similar to that of a priest, teaching the water of life and the life principle – for this world and the world to come.”

I apologize, let it never be said that you are a man who fails to appreciate the finer mysteries of urine.

That's better. I always tell the goyim to apologize but they never do so then I just think what would an enraged Annunaki do?

SLAY THEM

I'm still not drinking pee tho. I was thinking the water of life would be sandstorm bile or something.

Sandworm*

this is not about desire its about objective fact that the things you are saying are NOT in line with any buddist teachings from any respectable school i have ever seen (and no the peace and love bs given to westerners is not buddism).

i have no problem with you saying its your own philosophy, that is in itself great, i find it extremely flawed but you are owning it as your opinion.

but claiming to speak on behalf of the entire buddhist community, saying you are a demi-god, that you are a buddha, that you have the right to assume understanding of these principles when i doubt you even know what the foundation is based upon

i have no problem with anything you are saying until you say you are speaking on behalf of these cultures and traditions.

you are not.

and on that note im done wasting my time on you.

I already listed my school. If you have a problem take it up with them. I can't wait for you to find out exactly why I don't have to give a fuck.

where? link me to the post right now.

give me the name of the monastery, the name of the monk you were taught under (since i know given the way you are speaking you have not taken a vow of ill speech and that is one of the fundamental pillars of the monkhood) the lineage he has been tutored under.

if you cant do any or all of the above, right now, and let me go check your qualifications then we are done here and you are a liar.

the fact alone that you claim to be a buddha and yet use such foul language is proof in itself you have never taken a single vow in your life because that vow is not one of the ones that stops if you leave the order.

I never said I speak on behalf of all Buddhists. I speak on my own behalf, as does everyone else.

I have completed compassion. Sometimes compassion means ending what needs to be ended.

This is H8chan Holla Forums: If you care about consequences, you're in the wrong place.

It's obvious you have an agenda. None of your threads follow the natural course of life here, you can't take silence and let things naturally arise, you must fill it with perceived supremacy and longwinded obtuse replies of little substance.

To the audience at large. It's not that there is no truth in these things, but rather their relevance is practically nonexistent to the point of muddying the waters of discussion and meaning of words and the often resultant confusion and conflagration of things that ought differ because one does not posses poignant insight.

Let me explain something about Tibetan Buddhism. In Tibetan Buddhism we take very different vows from Mahayana. We take Mahayana vows too but
Wherever the two conflict we go with the Vajrayana teachings.

One of the Vajrayana vows clearly states:
You MUST NOT love those who hate your Teacher.

I claim the Dalai Lama my Teacher. Leftist pawns of the Chinese government within the West have greatly disrespected the Dalai Lama.
I am not allowed, by sacred vow to the Vajra, to love American leftists who disrespect our tradition.

Secondly, I claim Donald J. Trump as my Teacher.
I am not allowed, by sacred vow to the Vajra, to love American leftists who disrespect President and God-Emperor Trump.

Are you shills beginning to understand just how badly the left has fucked up? Nothing will save you from the actions you have set into motion except begging forgiveness and leaving the White race alone.

you cannot claim such a title without taking a central position of authority in the community that is inextricably doub to the culture,

you cannot say you are a buddha and then not have your "philosophy" held up to those standards.

and i wholy disagree about there being no consequences in a place like this, sure they take on a less direct form in which ideas must stand on their own merit but this is a place of pure debate and the ideas of others are lain bare, in that way the consequences are direct and the argument lives or dies right in that moment.

the consequences of what we do here will, in time, form a theory of debate which will change the entire face of humanity once we leave the social media gutters and have to look at who is causing harm in this world. those who spew ignorance and self gratifying platitudes are more dangerous by their own ineptitude then those who actively seek to prey on their fellow man.

anyhow you just pivoted off your last leg, by claiming you only speak for yourself you have not only proven you know nothing of enlightenment beyond your own opinion but have also invalidated your entire claim to authority.

and at this moment i would like to remind you that you said

"I only curse myself if I lie."

you have lied, you have cursed yourself.

I feel the need to witness this.
[observes]

Where can one find legitimate places to learn Buddhism?

it depends on which branch and how far you are willing to take it both as far as how far you are willing to go to find a good teacher and what you are the ability to critically self evaluate yourself.

this is also compounded by differing opinions on various aspects like the process of reincarnation, the alleviation of suffering and the empowerment, all of which to various degrees are legit by the process of exploring them causes a great deal of diverging opinions.

but to put it simply, the two best places would be either in thailand or up in the nepal/darjeeling/steppe region but both have their weaknesses.

sri lanka has had a wild emergence recently after being dormant for centuries but it still has not settled.

if you want a specific order, thats a tough call but if i had to point to one group i say look into the thai forest tradition, they have a few significant, and intentional hurdles within the scope of what they teach but within that scope they are very through.

that being said ill admit my own bias.

the best option in my mind would be to go for the oldest path, find a charnel ground, park your butt and watch what happens. it is deeply disturbing, but that was how i started out (though i didnt choose it) and despite the recommendations to the contrary there isnt much you can do to prepare other than to put your house in order so you dont become distracted during the process, once its begun there isnt much you know from this world that will help you but a whole lot of things that will try to hinder the process and thats kind of a big part of learning buddhism, coming to terms with yourself and cleaning up all the obstacles.

Any search engine. Which school do you want to learn from?

Here, knock yourself out.
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Buddhism&open=0&res=100&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def

Thread is bumplocked, it was fun shitposting with you faggots. My Work here is done.
Goodbye.

Thread got bump-locked because the mods on this cryptokike website are animal souls aka goyim and unable to conceptualize esotericism. In fact, it scares them nearly to death. Their fate is the Lake of Fire and The Second Death. Remember that only Humans with spirits are capable of these higher pursuits and that this board will remain a chaotic hell for lesser incarnations to entertain themselves in self-destructive frivolities in spite of more abundant knowledge available at their fingertips. Enjoy your faggot tranny companions if ye choose to stay under this wicked rule.

When I meditate I get this weird feeling in/on my glabella/between my eyebrows. I looked it up and I get a lot of new age stuff, and I was wondering if on you guys could shed some light on this.

I am undecided. I don't know if I hate niggers more than jews or jews more than niggers