Future reboots predictions

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Hasbro said they will reboot the G.I. Joes for an Millennial for the new Hasbro cinematic universe. How much will it sucks? Will be as bad as IDW Anti-American pro fat acceptance g.i. Joe comics?

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

Let’s be honest. Would be shocked if cobra commander gets rebooted as trump lookalike? Cobra probably be rebooted as white supremacists and Duke or snakeyes will be black.

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

I doubt even SJW marvel would fuck up G.I. Joe this badly. Even marvel would’ve shutdown injections of anti-military and and anti-American themes.

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

Transgender transformers
Reboot classic joes as fat women
trannies Gems
turning my little pony into black lives matter propaganda
I hate to think what IDW would do to He-man if Hasbro brought Mattel. I don’t even trust them with Care Bears.

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

More sheboons with White male's names?

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

MLP is BLM propaganda
wait, what happened? last time i checked it they were mocking a SJW pony town with forced equality

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

it was in one of the comics from IDW
spike and princess luna join forces for a detective comic story
got to investigate who is burning down a city full of dragons and unicorns
bigoted unicorns blame dragons
police ponies are incompetent
ok here goes the detective stuff
but not really!
insert a dragon oc that is a huge lunafag that works in a comicbook store
dragon oc bitches about muh dragons din du nofing
muh dragons are always evil in comics and movies
tells spike he is a race traitor for siding with ponies even though he IS a pony in the inside and hates all the evil dragons he meet in all the show
spike goes full beta
goes around the city
more muh oppressed dragons shit
fire starts all over the city
spikes finds out it was actually a fire snail that provoked the fires
the dragons were innocent after all, what a twist!
but the city is burning, who could possible rescue all those ponies trapped inside burning buildings?
who is fire resistent?
WHO?!
huurrr dduuurr lets lift the martial law against the dragons and they will help us
they do
more pages wasted on the dragon girl oc meeting her favorite pony luna
some people btfo the writer for inserting politics in a comic for little girls, he got salty and didnt do it again i think. its a shame, i really liked his sombra "just wanted to go to the crystaling fair" comic

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

This is horrible

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

But I thought the Commander barely takes off his helmet?

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

Was it the kill all men guy?

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

The dragons just wanted to buy some skittles and iced tea.

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

Was it the kill all men guy?
nah, thats ted "betafag" anderson

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

There another faggot?

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Is it me or is "Andersen" the surname of all shit artists?

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

Rebooting GI Joe for millennials

So a bunch of 90lbs non-binary, neon-haired college kids start up an anarchist ANTIFA bloc and call it "GI Joe" ironically and spend every issue crying in the re-purposed flophouse they turned into a safe-space crying about how loud noises upset their PTSD? Then Harambe the gorilla throws pokeballs at them while dabbing?

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

I'm surprised they don't go with Cobra and become some pseudo revolutionary force since they tend to hate the military industrial complex that and Cobra has presented itself as a revolutionary force to overthrow the old order on occasion.

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

He also follows their ideology more closely than the joes.

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

They realise you have to be fit to be a soldier right?
Also that may be one of the most horrifically awkward arms I've ever seen in that thumbnail. I'd love to find the photo they traced to see how they managed to fuck that arm up so badly.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

They realise you have to be fit to be a soldier right?
You also suppose to not have a history of self mutilations. But liberals keep trying to get trannies in the military

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

Cobra is too similar to the nazis for SJWs to get behind. Sure, the similarity is superficial at best, but anything even remotely nazi-like will make a college liberal break out in hives.

But communism? That's 1000% A-okay.

Eli Cruz
Eli Cruz

Hey guys. Guess what just got cancelled before it was even released.

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

It's a Thanksgiving Day miracle!

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

Current year commie flag waving SJW dyed haired "healthy at any size" tumblerites of Cobra Vs G.I. Joe.

I don't think it gonna be much of a contest. Though it would be funny to watch.
The Nu-Cobra cafeteria would run out of stock while still dealing with complaints over food triggering.
The gym has been labeled as offensive and any exercise is optional.
Go to the stage theater but the Cobra dancers have been fired for being attractive and sexist and replaced with dancing land whales who collapse after a few minutes.
Nu-Cobra Command reviving dinosaurs from extinction is somehow seen as cultural approximation and needs consent.
G.I. Joe finally attacks with their amazing toys battle vehicles and action figures healthy soldiers from all parts of Rhode Island America.
Fatty Cobra platoon literally rolls out first and end up serving as human shields for the incoming red laser fire.
Unlike the all vegan platoon that get torn through like tissue paper, while others collapse from lack of energy.
Other Nu-Cobra recruits can't fight back and just shout good weapon accuracy is ablest and we're on the right side of history.
Many of them are getting shot because the only "weapon" they have is a pole with a commie flag, whose red colour really stands out on the current battlefield.
Majority of Cobra battle vehicles are being unused, because no one can drive them due to to lack of effort, claims of environment unfriendliness and not liking the paint job's because it looks "scary."
The only successful Nu-Cobra soldiers are the sane ones performing kamikaze to just end living in this embarrassment of Nu-Cobra.
Cobra Commander sits in his bunker watching and wondering if he could escape and rebuild or should just perform a Hitler.

David Morris
David Morris

Joe has the benefit of an older, very dedicated and vocal majority in its fanbase and a comic book company desperate to keep the license.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit