So St...

So St. Patrick's Day is coming up and as the only holiday (still) allowed by ZOG that celebrates anything approaching a White Identity, it is our duty to disseminate pro White literature in celebration of our race on this most auspicious of holidays.

SJWs already want to shut down St Patrick's day. Let's trigger them a little more with these subtle reminders that St Patrick's Day still exists and celebrates White people.

Oh and btw, I am talking about more than just sharing memes on Twitter. In Weimar America, there are now brawls between anti-White, communist thugs and patriotic Americans in the streets. Shit is going down. People are standing up to the degenerates and the anti-Whites are running scared. We need YOU to get active against White Genocide.

Leftists have had almost unchallenged domination of the streets. We may not have billionaire backers or slush funds paid for by taxpayers and a sympathetic state, but we are the real grass roots movement in America. If you want to save Western civilization, you need to get active. Don't just say you hope for a White nation, work to achieve it.

Don't allow the anti-Whites a safe space. If you want some inspiration on postering your community, check out WhiteGenocideProject.com

Hail Victory

That meme is funny as fuck

The most racist St. Patrick's day ever!?

not logging my IP, you kike federal agent

Nice try faggot

How much are you crooked fucks getting paid for this? You're not one of us and will never be one of us.

This is a narrative control and datamining thread

Kill yourselves.

FFS
Everything is datamining. If the feds tried tracking everyone who visited a White nationalist website, they'd need to employ 1 out of every 5 Americans.

You ppl are dweebs. But whatever. If you're scared of visiting pro-White sites online, do SOMETHING for our people beyond whining about Jews on Holla Forums

Stop living in fear and do SOMETHING for your race

what are you doing?

getting paid user. clearly.

The real question is per hour, per post or per word?

What a coincidence, I was thinking about why germans are the largest ethnic group, but don't have any annual celebrations.
Seems like assimilation rather than suppression. Swedish, swiss and general european heritage/festivals used to be far bigger before WW2. Now it just doesn't happen much anymore. Should be on the list for trump to try and fund or reintroduce.

While I agree with you in principle, here is the problem with Trump trying to reintroduce celebrating German heritage in Weimar America

1. Trump, even if he is a secret White nationalist which he is almost certainly not, cannot just magically change our culture at a whim. He has his hands full as it stands fighting the Jews and the leftists in the bureaucracy.

2. Even if Trump was secretly one of us, and you, Trump, myself, and all the dweebs on here who are scared of the internet all wanted to make a holiday celebrating German heritage, it might not be logical to pursue that goal post.

We live in a country where an entire fucking month is dedicated to celebrating Blacks, and the rest of the year bar a few days celebrates Jews. There is just one or two measly days that the Jews didn't get around to removing from our calendar that celebrate White cultures.
We do not actually possess that much power beyond disseminating memes on the internet. Politically, we have nothing. So we need to pick our battles wisely. Like Christians commandeered Pagan holidays, we need to REcomandeer ours. So instead of Larping about what White Americans *should* be celebrating, we need to get active in moulding what we have already into something better.

Wanna know how i know you're not one of us?

That's only because potatoniggers are useful idiots for inducing White guilt with MUH MISTREATMENT OF IMMIGRANTS unending butthurt.

Okay so, sounds like by following your plan we'll end up destroying st.patricks day as well. That's what you're aiming for, right? Bring huge negative attention to all our traditional institutions to give credibility to the argument against having them in the first place?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

So, basically it celebrates the end of indo-Irish spirituality and the Christian conquest of Ireland. I'm sure that Ireland had no historical spirituality before that. No need to investigate historical Ireland goys, better just celebrate your "Irish identity" by getting shit faced drunk.

|
|>
|
|

I'm reminded of last Friday I went into a burger joint and there were about 20 niggers inside that smelled like weed and one of them had an ankh necklace.
I was also there with two anons from cuck/pol/ but that's another story

Look, I am not a Christian. In fact, I dislike Christianity.

But we need to start thinking strategically. Larping about the return of Paganism or some shit is pointless and counter productive.

The question is do we want to talk about how things SHOULD be on Holla Forums while our race dies out in the real world, or do we want to take action to prevent our genocide?

So we don't like the Christian origins of St Patrick's Day. So the fuck what? Isn't our job to help recreate a White identity before the Jews manage to blend us out of existence?

A consumerist, secular holiday dedicated to a Catholic saint is a lump of clay waiting for a people with a message and the will to mould it in their image. Pepe the frog was not a White nationalist when he was created, he became a nationalist because we memed him into one and the SJWs freaked out and cemented him with White identity. We have the exact same set up here except that SJWs already think St Patrick's Day is a White nationalist holiday.

Getting the idiots to agitate against something many Americans already enjoy is a good thing. Getting the Leftists to hammer the message that St.Patrick's Day is a symbol of White supremacy is a good thing. It helps further alienate normal ppl from Leftism and helps normies realize that the Democrats are the party for non-Whites led by anti-Whites.

They're honorary non-whites

Perhaps you haven't seen all the advertising that says, "Everybody is Irish on St. Patrick's day!"

Yeah. That is the problem. We are the solution.

Ah, yes, the TRS of spirituality.

lel

or per reply or per ID