ZOMBIE THREAD

We have so many shit games with zombies in them, but what are the good/decent/playable ones Holla Forums?

fuck off

if you can't dismember the zombie as you kill it then it's a shit zombie game, period. House of the Dead is a pretty good example of being able to blow the fuck out of zombies.

I typed "thriller zombie" into a search engine because I didn't have any zombie images saved, stop being a little bitch.

tumblr is still cancer, but I'll let it slide for now………..kiddo.

I'm about to let my dick slide down your throat, bitch.

You should know that I rename all my files to include "tumblr".

i honestly enjoyed plants vs zombies. it was a fun casual game
haven't tried the second one, since it's mobile

Castlevania series
Ghost n' Goblins series
Dragon Quest series
Chrono Cross
Legend of Mana
–any classic or classic styled JRPG really–
Spelunky
Terraria
Uninvited
Samurai Zombie Nation
Etc…

There are a great many good games with zombies in them. It's "Zombie Games" that's the problem. Nearly all of them are terrible and uninspired. Not just games either, all zombie media.

Dead island was fun with friends

"There are a great many good games with zombies in them. It's "Zombie Games" that's the problem. Nearly all of them are terrible and uninspired. Not just games either, all zombie media"

Everything is fun with friends, although Dead Island is one of those games I like that almost nobody else on the internet does – and I can't fault them that, it wasn't perfect..

i dont see why thats a bad thing, now you pick what you like instead of there being 1 shitty game that you pretend to like because that's all you can get

Plague Inc. has a pretty good zombie game type. I find it hard as hell in comparison to others types but enjoyable.

What does everyone think of

7 Days to Die?

I didn't mean "shit" as in stuff, I meant shit as in bad stuff. We have all these garbage zombie movies and games and people say "there's too much zombie stuff" and are less likely to do anything with the genre since it's less original now, yet the list of GOOD zombie stuff is short.

it's janky as fuck
runs like a fat tumblerina chasing lettuce

I like it. It is the only game with a nonretarded hunger system.

Also it really feels like a zombie game with actual survival. Still, like all games of that genre, it is only truly funny when you play with people.

Killing Floor 1, 2 can suck my dick.

Resident Evil not 6 and not operation raccoon city

State of Decay, pirate it because the devs pulled a jew trick by removing the non gotyay edition from the store but still having access to the dlc for it, the gotyay edition that only has the dlc and a graphics update that was never shared on the original. their excuse for not updating the original was that they couldn't afford the cost to update the game or something like that

How to Survive 1, 2 is in EA and from the looks of it is trying too hard to be like an MMO

Dying Light was pretty decent
and Survivalist is, for an indieshit game, pretty nice, try before you buy if you're too skeptical

I didn't know good zombie stuff actually existed, color me surprised

When zombie shit was pretty rare it was cool. Resident Evil up to about 3/Code Veronica were awesome, that sort of stuff. I also have a soft spot for the games that never really took themselves that seriously - Zombie Revenge on Dreamcast was a ton of fun and never really got too far into the "mythos"; they were just mindless chomping machines you needed to pulverize

The reason I hate them now is because it's the standard copout; it's a setting that is easy mode because everyone knows it. You can drop a player with only the flimsiest of backstories into a zombie game and they "get it", there's no effort involved anymore.

I'm a fan of Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising and Underhell. Dead Island is mediocre, but passable. Last zombie games I played were Dying Light and State of Decay. If you decide to get Dying Light, it's worth getting the expansion too.

I also really enjoyed The Last Stand flash game series. Especially Union City. Contagion was also meant to be good until people only fucking played the PVP aspect of the game. Though honestly, I just want a zombie game that reminds me of the day when I played Dead Rising or Left 4 Dead. Something that resembles an early Romero Living Dead film.

>>>/reddit/

Zombies Ate My Neighbors.
How can you hate it? It stars /vr/-tan/.

its extremely hard and in most cases random

WE NEED SOME WATER. THIS PERSON HAVE A CRANIUM TEMPERTATURE EXTREMELY HIGH

And?

In my own opinion, the game is most fun playing with a friend, as the game's difficulty becomes from extremely hard to the fun kind of hard

My ebony compatriot

The best ones I've played were rogue survivor and project zomboid.

Dead Rising gets the atmosphere right but is designed to be an arcade style romp. State of Decay was also neat but felt lacking in the end as well.

Overall Project Zomboid might be great whenever the lazy devs adds NPC humans and vehicles, but they're too busy adding retarded shit like nutrition and text based radios.