Prove me wrong

God tier
High tier
Medium tier
Low tier
Unfriend tier

Put Ross down in "Unfriend tier" too and I'd agree. Also move Phoebe up to medium. She's nutty but she's a good person.

Ok faggots, one more thread about fucking Friends and I'm gonna start shooting people. You're not gonna like it, I'm not joking. You should be ashamed of yourselves, it's disgusting!

I guess it hasn't been someone's day.

Who hurt you?

>2 of the 3 goy actors play jews (monica/and rachel (((green)))
>writers are (((kauffman, strauss, reich, junge, crane, and greenstein)))

really makes you think

Joey and Phoebe
Chandler and Monica
Ross and Rachel

Not really. Neither are obese and Rachel is pretty.

They're Jewish, Ross is apex degenerate beta cuck, with lesbian ex-wife and paying child support.
Rachel is a retarded and self-centered whore who jumps from man to man and settles for a beta provider when she hits a wall.

I knew what you meant, user. I just wanted to rip on fatties.

Your one mistake is not putting Phoebe higher on this list. She's at least a mid-tier friend. She's cute, she's kind of crazy, in that fun way that you know she won't hurt you, (she'll probably stab a cop…HE STABBED HER FIRST!!) but lots of fun has a heart of gold, and will probably let you fuck her.

probably not even their week…their month, or even their year…

kek'd harder than I should have.

Samefag.

That's not very Friendly.

God tier

High tier

Medium tier

Low tier

Unfriend tier

this is the REAL list

damn, fuck

God Tier

High Tier

Medium Tier

Low Tier

Unfriend Tier

This user gets it.

My condolences.
I've seen Friends/other sitcoms patients.
Many of the females are lesbians due to shitty relationship advises that came from this show.

bullshit

Bro tier

Qt fuccbuddy tier

Trash tier

Liking Friends isn't even Reddit tier. It's imgur tier.

I remember Friends. When that show was still running, it was only retarded normalfags who were watching it. Now it's some sort of "underground" fanbase that still likes it. Let me tell you something, it's still a show for normalfags and you are a normalfag for still liking it.

You can instantly see when you've got another of these girls on your hands.
Backstabbing constantly, lying and trying to maker you her bitch boy.
Then backs off when you tell her to go fucks herself.

isn't imgur just reddit's image service?

What about seinfeld?

Seinfeld was anti-social with their themes. It was basically a mockery of sitcoms. It may have been jewish but it was still pretty funny.

Sex and the city?

gay and gay

Seinfeld grabbed a turd, which was 90s yuppie soulless lifestyle, and told you
Friends grabbed the same turd, actually an even more fetid version of it and

Yo friends is bad werr da blak pipu at? Ayo fat ass wyte gurl get dis dik

Fuck you racis bich polis is killing us on da street unlike wyte pipu

still better than today

No, they were the turd. They didn't make fun of it, they were a part of the same shit.

literally, in some cases

I never watched a single episode of this trash

Yes that was kinds my point.

In some configurations of it probably, but on the one presented on Friends hardly. I mean, I'm pretty sure you can find some group of stupid people who do nothing but drink coffee and talk shallow, self-centered meaningless bullshit in some overpriced NY shop to hangout with, if that's your thing. For people who are not seeking that, we can at least say nowadays we have way more options of things to spend our times with.
Also, the world of Friends is precisely the bridge that carried from what was actually good and real in the 90s to today's gallery of ghosts.

They started out that way but it's its own thing now, with its own community and all the cancer that comes along with that. It's essentially an image-centric facebook where attention-whoring namefags compete for points.

No, your point was to equate Friends and Seinfeld together. They are two different shows. Seinfeld made fun of sitcoms while Freiends was a traditional sitcom.

not really. most such groups just browse their phones instead of talking now.

Read again, ffs. I said Seinfeld presented a turd, while Friends ate it. If that's the same thing in your world, then you have real problems.

Got a point there. Still I'd rather be online responding this message to you right now, then IRL chatting with any of those characters or people like them.

I was talking about the 90s yuppie soulless lifestyle. It was still a white world.

And GOD IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

late 80s - pre 9/11 were the best

Imgur is basically r/politics + SRS junior, for 12 - 16 year olds who have already got over 9fag but have yet to graduate to full-on Plebbit. They're also compromised by CTR and were behind that fake-ass Twitter smear campaign that suggested anyone who wasn't a complete liberal bootlicker being Russian due to, I don't know, Europe having a similar timezone to Western Russia? Our equivalent would be Funnyjunk, or perhaps ED. Personally I think it's high time we launch a campaign on them. For too long these fucks have acted like the final, ultimate voice of reason on everything political, abusing the site's point system as a soapbox to voice their own personal views to a degree that makes Reddit look to Imgur as cuckchan looks to us. They have willingly become one of the alt-left's biggest online lapdogs, dropping Bernie like the plague yet still harking back to him every once in a while and doing Hillary's lackeys' jobs for free.

They want to be viewed as a separate entity from Reddit? I say let them have it. From this day forward we shall push the word "Imgur" to be as offensive to those well-versed in internet culture as "Reddit" currently is. "Imgurian" will become synonymous with "nigger". To be told your post is "Imgur" should be the equivalent of Gordon Ramsay calling your dish complete and utter shit.

Besides, we already criticize those who upload images with Imgur filenames, targeting the site and community as a whole would be the next logical step.

Friends can only be enjoyed by patricians. Only plebs do not like this television Kino.

/thread

Quads don't lie

got so depressing around season 5 or 6
he's generic lead but has 1 or 2 GOAT moments per season that make him top tier.
Really it was Joey, Ross and Chandler that made this show work. Wonder if women would agree.

Funny how they were the more believable couple.

The real tier here is:

Whose Line is it Anyway?

Friends

Rachel actually didn't sleep around nearly as much as people like believe. Monica and Phoebe solidly beat her when it comes to who took the most dick. In fact, Rachel would have settled for her "beta provider" early on if it wasn't for the whole "we were on a break" fiasco. Not saying she wasn't a bitch at times, just stating the facts.

Jennifer Aniston is a tranny

I WANT JENNIFER ANISTON TO IMPALE MY ASSHOLE WITH HER FEMENINE COCK

ill be there for jews!

This, blow your brains out OP.