Stellaris

Stellaris thread, couldn't find one in the catalog and didn't want to shit up gsg and space threads.

Is there a mod that removes stupid limits like this? I know some technologies increase them, but it's still annoying

Other urls found in this thread:

stellaris.smods.ru/
mega.nz/#!BxczTKSL!dI5-p9V3t81D4FCgvX6KdcFcESL7rMQKys2qEmz2IIQ
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-34-clarke-patch.936898/
archive.is/LZs1J
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685069894&searchtext=asian
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/banning-mods-because-you-want-to-force-your-political-views-on-players.936977/#post-21253046
moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688751838
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688760738
archive.is/d6aFW#selection-4415.0-4415.388
archive.is/7Oq8G
please
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685620784
counter-currents.com/2013/07/why-christianity-cant-save-us/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688760542
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=690796904&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=690524729&searchtext=
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/beta-patch-1-1-0-clarke-released-checksum-3613-not-for-problem-reports.937741/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

Now you can rule the whole galaxy without sectors.

Also Russian site for downloading workshop mods.
stellaris.smods.ru/

the planet limit is there to prevent autists from trying to micromanage 50 planets at once. Agree about the leader limit, tho

The sector AI is totally retarded though.

All of AI in Stellaris is totally retarded. You gotta wait for a patch.

But why?

You don't know what the fuck is a galaxy, do you?

I'm gonna wait to see if they release content for the mid-game that is boring as shit without espionnage or something to disrupt confederations.
Of course, all of this for the low, low price of PIRATE

Why are you shilling for this shit website? It keeps getting flagged by antivirus every time you attempt to download a mod.

YARR HARR LADDIES
THE RUSSIANS ARE VERY SKILLED AT THIEVERY

after it was flagged by my antivirus :)

Because you'll always be a better manager than an AI (especially the AI in paradox games), so micromanaging would be advantageous. However, micromanaging is also boring as shit if there's too much of it, especially in what's supposed to be GSG-like. In other words, they want to prevent autists from micromanaging everything because 'muh effectivity!' while getting bored out of their skulls, until they drop the game and go flame on the internet about how the game is boring, has too much micromanagement, etc.

IIRC they plan to relase a batch of mid-game events and redo the whole aliance and confederacy diplomacy in the next two patches

How do I get rid of the premade factions at the start of the game?

I don't want to be reminded about the humanity's sorry state of the universe according to the Paradox.

Mods

How to get a steam workshop downloader for Stellaris? I want to try the mods.

Maybe they should make it not shit.

It doesn't remove/change the two premade human factions though?

Fuck, meant for

There should be some way of removing them by going into the .ini

It doesn't, but it does make both factions white.

What, micromanaging? Excessive micromanaging will always be shit in a GSG-like game because the whole point of GSG is about macromanagement. No matter what you do, managing 50 planets at once while keeping track of your interstellar empire will never ever be fun.

*fixed for you.
big guy

For what reason?

Well if it's so much fun, you can bypass the planet limit even now. Just pause the game, remove every planet from every sector, spend two hours micromanaging that shit, and create the sectors again. Hope you have fun, faggot.

Cheaper leaders for better fleets for more ayy lmao purging.

I misspelled, I meant planets. Sorry, I was trying to talk with someone on the phone

shared a link for that, there was also a mega folder for that but I don't have a link, perhaps some other user has it.

I know that I can edit that, but that would probably fuck with the game's balance(if there's any at all). Isn't there a balanced mod for that or a completely overhaul at all?

wew
No need to get upset, friend.

I wouldn't mind sectors so much if the AI did not do painfully stupid shit like
I don't understand why the AI can't see that higher numbers = better

DLC AND MODS WILL FIX IT, user

MUH HOTPATCH, JOHAN!

You're declaring rivalries right user? You should always have more than enough influence for leaders.

Unless you're this guy I guess:

Removing planets from a sector costs influence

Only 25 per system, and there's not much to spend the influence on anyway. I had it capped 90% of the time, especially with all the upgrades that raise it

That's interesting because Victoria 2 is extremely heavy on the micro and that's what I love most about it.

So, I managed to download some mods but every time I run the launcher it autmatically deletes the .mod file from all but Less Dirvegent Ethics.

Any one knows of this?

Hardly. The only thing you actually micromanage there are the factories, and most regimes try to micromanage them for you with capitalists

get a brain moran

And check the .mod file for steam shit and remove it.

Why are you pulling shit out of your ass? Literally nothing steam related in the mods getting removed.

cunt

Suit yourself.

If you can't pirate a mod with the fucking documentation freely available, you deserve to play your shit game.

;^)

Stellarismods.ru is where you find the workshop mods thanks to cheap Russians, they come with install instructions. Stellaris eating the mod file is a bug, I think you need to open the mod file with a text editor and remove the "remote file id" line. I'm not certain if it will work but it's worth a try.

Have fun realizing how retarded you were a few hours from now.

I will, you piece of shit.

Even so, it's kind of annoying and immersion breaking that you, yourself, the player, needs to tweak the game. Like some car you just bought and you already needs to open the hood and change things.
It's fucked and that's it. You rule a galaxy spanning empire and can't rule more than, don't know, 10 planets directly. By just conquering a Ring World you basically occupies half of your limit. What´s the fun of conquering the galaxy to just create shitty sectors that you can barely interface or override the AI?

I actually get what they're going for, if you design a game around micromanaging everything you have to balance it around that which forces players into the tedious task of building basically the same sets of buildings on every planet, then going back again and again to upgrade them. The problem isn't the lack of micro, it's that their automation sucks and that they essentially released an early access title without calling it early access. Which is scummy as fuck.

They're Swedish, the AI is programmed to hire based on diversity quotas.

SWEDEN YES!

Hey at least they allowed you to choose between a SJWtopia and Space Nazis.

It's called Social Justice. It's a very enlightened way of doing things that's popular in Sweden. Slaves and space monkeys are less privileged than the shitlord human conquerors, so they need to be given better opportunities, while the humans need to be artificially disadvantaged. It makes everything equal and fair. If it isn't "efficient", it's obviously because of things like micro-aggressions and systematic oppression. If the humans were to apologize more, I'm sure everything would work out just fine.

Later on fleets will literally shit admirals after almost every goddamn encounter, I keep pruging them.

Learn to Subconscious Democracy (lol); spend 600 influence at once and have your favourite leader win 40+ elections straight for 200 years.

Also what do with Cyrex Homeworld? I scanned the system and got nothing, is it a bug or future DLC?

Why not both? Go all Borg and assimilate.

Should have picked xenophobic or militaristic instead.

guess this is the place to ask. Is there a mod where you can just choose white people for the human portraits, with white sounding names?

Just fuck my shit up.

asian too come to think of it

mega.nz/#!BxczTKSL!dI5-p9V3t81D4FCgvX6KdcFcESL7rMQKys2qEmz2IIQ

I don't think I've seen a bug like this in a supposedly professional game since, like, the early 90s.

Also, I love the bug that randomly changes the icons of races that get uplifted.
You win this round, Holla Forums

Happened the same with me. Luckily i made a copy of the original file, so when the crashes started i just put the copy of the original in place and the game started normaly.

I just reinstalled and it's fine until I make that change again.
Crazy shit. Any idea how to fix?

Make the change with notepad++. If you do it with regular notepad it breaks some lines of code which causes the crashing.

Well, I found a mod for it anyway so it doesn't matter now. Thanks for the tip though.

Xenophobic+militarist+materialist is the true path humanity must take to survive as a species.

kek

Kinda unrelated but is it just me if say a planet is populated only by Asians then is that the only pops they grow? I'm starting to notice this since all the nigs migrated from earth and moved onto a large planet, fast forward by 50 years later the asians and blacks share the planet but earth isn't making anymore nigs at all.

Yes it fucking is, if it was like you said then sectors would be optional. The game punishes you for not using them though so it's clearly Johan being mad that he couldn't micro effectively in their LAN matches nerfing the game.

Holy shit how big is your fucking fleet user?

I'm only using up about 325 of my naval capacity. I'm putting new engines and power cores on all of them so that means every last ship needs to be upgraded.

user you can split the fleet up and send them to a bunch of different spaceports to be upgraded

I was talking about premade races. Sure you could try and make something like that. For the $50 version of the game there were graphics for fungoid races that looks just like some mammals infested with dark growth, so that works with the theme too.

A lot of the fungoid species look like fungus infesting a vertebrate.

Which confirms them as the best waifus.

Lets see you chasing around enemy fleets that constantly jump away and raid your colonies all the while you chase around them
What a stubborn idiot

Just rush your enemy's homesystem and he'll bring his tiny fleets back one by one.

this tbh
any damage done to my fringe colonies are nothing when I destroy their home world with my doomstack dick

Ain't the fleets size limited as well? This game is so full of size limitations (planets, fleets, resources) that is start to get boring. After you go after the colonization and exploration part the fun is over. Is either conquer the galaxy 3 planets a time… or do nothing.

same as every Paradox game then

BALANCE CHANGES
While balance wasn't our main priority for Clarke, we nonetheless targeted a few major balance issues. A few highlights:

BUG FIXES
In addition to all this, Clarke naturally also includes dozens of fixes for bugs large and small. A few highlights:

Sauce : forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-34-clarke-patch.936898/

It's planned for this month.

They are actually releasing a proper game by dropper… dear Lord.

Fucken finally.

And they are not making it a DLC?

You need to give your captives some gestures of good will to keep up the Stockholm Syndrome.

If you actually follow the link, the first thing they say is

Paradox pulls "discriminatory" Stellaris mod that made all humans white
archive.is/LZs1J
Sverige, ja!

And that mod was awfully tame.

I think now is the time to make the mod that adds the non-whites as a separate species, ripe for enslavement.

>A second mod, entitled 'Separate Human Phenotypes', is also being looked into by Paradox. This mod splits the human race into four separate in-game species, meaning that players can create a custom empire using people of just a single ethnicity.
There's already one, and the cucks are looking into it too.

Swedes are insatiable for nigger dick.

Link?

Good thing we have backups.

Does that mod add all the phenotypes on Earth in Sol system starts?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685069894&searchtext=asian
It's on Steam.

PARACUCK DEFENSE FORCE
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/banning-mods-because-you-want-to-force-your-political-views-on-players.936977/#post-21253046

Are you calling me a shill?
The thread is gone.

Oy vey!

oh dear, there's no thread

That mod doesn't go to the necessary lengths yet.

I'm going to look into making a mod that makes all the races different, but same named, species on standard Earth starts, with the European variant being the "primary species". From a quick glance it will look completely innocuous until you look into game mechanics already in place that classify non-whites as second class citizens.

Oy vey goy, you think you can escape being force fed niggers?

Seriously, this is getting out of hand, that mod was like the least offensive thing ever.

Oyy vey

Keep us updated, Fuck paracuck but their games are fun

Their games fill a niche and that's the only reason they get away with this shit.

That doesn't stop the games from being broken piece of shit that are "balanced" around a multiplayer component only the developers (can) play, that the AI is braindead or that they lock necessary updates and mechanics behind a DLC paywall.

And looking at HoI4 it's gonna be another "streamlined" turd.

Reminder that Wormhole travel is best FTL method.
Why aren't you playing with wormholes, you fucking scrubs.

I am disappointed.

This is a game where you can conquer planets and purge their populations, killing literally trillions for no other reason than "I don't trust those ugly fungoids".

Somebody make a Nogs only mod and put it on the workshop, just to put paradox in a bind.

moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans

I just saw this. Ahaha, oh Sweden.

Genocide is allowed as long as its not racist.

Just cancelled my HOI4 pre-order.
Pirating HoI4 instead.

Even if you were joking, you’re too stupid to be allowed to live.

Someone whould make an "all blacks" "all muslims" "all asians" mod.

Of course they won't delete it.

Johan pls.

I did as well.I got caught up in the really early hype of them finally redoing a game I love, but then i realized they are swedecucks.

I don't even want this thread to be about Stellaris anymore, fuck the world I was born into

well cucked

Hmm…

Reported for shitposting.

I hear your people like riding on trains.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688751838

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688760738

Black/Asian mods are still up, i wonder why.

Hmm…

No.

However in a google cache of the mod page this is the only statement that might refer to:

archive.is/7Oq8G

Either it was updated after the time the Google cache captures or that's what they were referring to. The cache copy is from May 15 so it's plausible it might have been updated after that.

OH, YOU MEAN LIKE THE ONE YOU INJECT INTO EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAME YOU MAKE?!

OYYYYYY VEYYYY

Good thing we never bought any of their games.

Right, user?

Takes forever to move bigger fleets. Also you can be stranded in a system if your portal generators are destroyed.
What i didn't liked his how hyperdrive was done, forcing you to use lanes. It should be like Star Wars, you can go around without it, but it's more dangerous (you could risk to lose a ship everytime you make a jump outside an established hyperlane) or slower (going into unknow waters)

What the fuck? do they have absolutely no awareness?

Oh, they're very aware.

That would require they to be self aware, user.

Sheep don't know what they are.

Correct. I’ve even pirated the whole timeline, even though I don’t really like CK2 or EUIV.

Female Generals are sadly not respected in that Era!

So this means war.

Has anyone figured out phenotype-locked names yet? Still adding to my Axis namelist bit by bit, but last I checked the names aren't restricted to the relevant ethnocultures, resulting in weebs, blasians and Acquire Comprehensive Books Boers.

You need to make them completely separate species. So if you wanted to make Axis WWII win timeline mod, you'd have to have Japs and krauts as different species unless you want Asians named Siegfried and Hilda. Still trying to figure out how to do a multiple species game start in subtle way.

No.
Fuck these dickholes im pirating all the 100 pieces of "we totally didn't make this before even working on the game" DLCs
I'm assuming when the game gets released in the "how it should have been on release" pack with all the dlcs someone will just upload that.

I hope you guys pirated

please use archive.is/articles/2016-05-24-paradox-pulls-discriminatory-stellaris-mod-that-made-all-humans-white

This mod, which was creatively titled 'European Phenotype and Names Only (White Humans)', is no longer available to download via the Steam Workshop.
stellaris

"We shipped the game originally with an accurate representation of humans, that is to say diverse in both ethnicity and personality," a Paradox spokesperson told Eurogamer. "We embrace the idea that players mod the game to best represent how they want to play, we do NOT however wish to enable discriminatory practices.

"We appreciate any inappropriate mods being brought to our attention and will take them down where necessary, we also encourage players to make use of the flagging function provided by Val

A second mod, entitled 'Separate Human Phenotypes', is also being looked into by Paradox. This mod splits the human race into four separate in-game species, meaning that players can create a custom empire using people of just a single ethnicity.

Without the use of these mods, human empires within Stellaris are made up of diverse populations, with people of all races playing an equal role in every aspect of civilisation

But they didn't mention the fact that you can enslave all black pops and ship them to prison worlds.

I thought as much. I swear, there's got to be some unused code format they dummied out that allows phenotypal names. They made all kinds of strange changes contradictory to the dev diaries, like making armor percentage-based rather than a flat damage reduction, so it's not implausible. If there isn't, I wonder if the lack had and has less to do with Paradox having an agenda, and more to do with them being way too lazy to implement any system for names being locked or weighted by race/xeno recolor, even though this'd be equally useful for caste-based or multi subspecies alien empires. I don't even mind leaving blacks in overmuch, as Italian Abyssinia might've been developed and the renewed Mittelafrika might've become one giant Rhodesia or a late Belgian Congo model colony of more or less benevolent authoritarian minority rule with a not particularly politically active but industrially competent and well-urbanized, comfortably advancing black population, I just hate the names being all over the place. At least you can lock first/last name pairings together.

Little late to the party, user, but still appreciated.

Isn't that what Detroit is anyway?

One thing I find really funny, one of the AI personality is fanatical "purge everything deus vult all the time" and will talk about burning your entire empire to the ground.
But apparently that's ok.

I'm trying to find such conditions myself. I'd really like playing a non-mixed united humanity myself, giving different nations their own planets and sheet.

The different species approach has serious drawback of making non-primary humans essentially on xenos, but that bullshit is also present in the main game in form of genetic engineering fucking up your specietal unity.

I have five goddamn “species” of humanity and an Atom Age humanity in my empire because these fucking faggots are too fucking stupid to code something properly and too fucking stupid to code an RNG that stops Sol system from generating itself WHEN YOU’RE ALREADY PLAYING AS HUMANS.

It's pretty bad when you just want to engineer your capital world's pops and instead of becoming the new primary species, they become secondary and immidiatly get oppressed. By themselves I presume.

I'm afraid mucking with the sol_system_initializer in a mod will lead to even more Sols to be generated.

Were you playing as the non-randomized Sol system? I want to say that it prevents it then, but it honestly might not. Alternate Earths are a science fiction staple, so I can tolerate it, but it is dumb.

Also genetically engineered species are considered xenos and you can't change what is considered your main one.

Yeah, I did the standard Humanity starting point. I found Sol again less than 10 jumps away from me.

Goddamn paradox.

Which is retarded.

I'm not gonna give my money to fund an SJW company.

Yeah. No shit. That’s what I was saying, you fucking idiot.

I have entered micromanagement hell.

Thanks sweden

Mark my words, they cut the plant species just so they can sell them back to us as DLC.

I thought the exact same thing.
Robotic species too.

why is that even relevant? they all play exactly the same, have the same technology and same units, the only difference is in some minor stats

Is a weird way of saying you're against buying the game.

Then I take it you wouldn't mind if the only species in the game were humans?

Not yet. Paradox likes DLC so much. With Elite leading the way, they may be working on one that allows to customize the aliens even more and giving the alien species more traits that make sense.

Not really, no.

This is a game set in the future, so all kinds of things might happen.
You can play as though flying insects have become dominant on Earth, and now have FTL travel.
You can play as though muslims have taken over the Earth and enslaved the kaffir.
But you can't play as though far in the future non-white humans hardly exist anymore.

Can't give the goyim ideas, now can we?

Well I guess 90% of this thread is gonna consist of the same old tired anti-SJW circlejerk posts for the next month. Call me when we can discuss the gameplay again

Considering we have giant planetary and station-mounted sensors that give line of sight over systems, you can physically see into enemy systems by and large, so awareness of enemy activity is out. What would espionage amount to with the present Paradox? 'Spend mana to steal tech/inefficiently kill a leader/nonsensically destroy all enemy productive capacity?' Maybe an obligatory counterespionage tax to prevent the same from happening to you? A couple spy movie references in events?

I imagine you could do some fun things with factions, like instigating revolutions and proxy wars and such. Maybe you could also fuck with the relationship between two different empires if the diplomacy system gets a bit more fleshed out. Of course this would only probably come about after 2 DLCs and a years worth of balance patches, but the potential does exist.

As to how espionage between alien species would canonically work, I expect heavy use of the same gene technology that allows you to assimilate primitive species with your own covert agents

Ooh, now the game is sounding interesting! You'd probably have to know about enemy sectors though.

Why not having spy units you have to transport to a other species station? To this mechanic you could add new technologies the game is already talking about like surgeal procedures that make your spy look like the member of a certain species or remote controlled drones or stealth tech for probes.

Another Idea I got from your post is Jupiter machines. Jupiter machines are a theoretical possible computers that are at least as huge as the moon. Imagine the the science output of these things. In my design, the ingame Jupiter machines are can receive orders about what to compute, i.e.

You’re basically retarded.

On that infiltrator gene-tech, why precisely is it available to the player before they've researched into genetics at all? It doesn't quite make sense.

Jupiter machines would definitely be interesting. Frankly, the game just needs megaconstructions in general.

Yeah, the gene-tech inflitration and the observation post overall need more integration with the technology system. So for example it's harder to shield the post from a early-space civilization then it is for a late-industrial civilzation, unless you have techs x, y, and z.

Hell yes, I need something to do with the gorillion minerals I get midgame. Maybe a dyson sphere or something that would take a mid-late game empire 50 years to complete but could slowly build up energy output until its effectively doubling the entire empire's power reserves.

Don't forget the "Matriarchy" Mod too.

I would say you are going to be waiting a little longer than a week, but sure. Whatever you want to do.

Yeah, better wait a few months so they add the gameplay so we can talk about it.

You can't even restore those decaying Ring Worlds or establish colonies on barren planets, that should be addressed first. Hell, the game is so bare that they don't even have ground-based defence against bombardments, ships, sieges.

They're explicitly not adding ground-to-space weapons, with the excuse of their being generally impractical. Gravitational resistance and all that. Which is odd, considering the rest of the game is very much space opera-y.

This is just retarded. Well, they never implemented naval combat in CK so guess i can't complain much.

I always thought that's what the fortifications meant anyway, with any orbital bombardment done FAR out of range of them but general ground invasion still having to be landed through a hail of anti-space missiles/railgun shots/whatever

Are there any mods yet which put actual content or diplomacy into the game?

So AI or Uplift Based?

this one is pretty moty*mod of the year) tier

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685620784

Not that it matters, but I know the guy who made this mod. He never updated the mod description other than once to say the mod was outdated, but still worked.

And it's been deleted now, but a paradox employee called him a white supremacist in the plebbit thread about the mod. Not surprising.

Wish I could talk about Stellaris, but I haven't played a paradox game since EUIII and MEIOU. Might pirate it now though.

That's diversity, though. I don't think they'd have a problem with something like that.

Paradox is right that it's an accurate representation. I know a lot of nigger particle physicists with Chinese names (and hairstyles). I'm glad that we can finally have a true to life representation of humynkind's diversity now that it's the current year. Thanks Sweden! People shouldn't play the full price early access game they foolishly bought in a way that conflicts with this vision. It would be discriminatory.

for fucks sake.

Good to see you saw the light fellow warmong- uh, I mean peacekeeper.

Would be neat if each type of species had a con/benefit that was like a mandatory trait which influenced gameplay (or at the very least settlements) enough to make it a tactical choice.

Would be neat if the espionage spy ships were (almost) invisible construction ships that could build listening posts in enemy territories to give you sight on their sectors and some options to sway ethics divergence etc on their planets. If the game had those popups that warned of attacks or plots or whatever, getting a spy into enemy territory could probably be used to manufacture one of those popups and break down relationships between the empires.

We do really need to be able to make mega structures. Converting moons/planets into one giant machine would be fucking sweet.

orbital defense layers would be nice even if it's just a ground building like the shield generator or a very costly army that doesn't do anything to landing armies.

It is a necessary sacrifice that must be accomplished. The galaxy must be united under one banner. It will be a war to end all wars.

Cap it and post it here.

How does aging even work in this game every other leader dies around 70-90 years except the Emperor?

The Asian and African only mods are completely fine.

Of course they are, it's only racism when whites do it.

Sometimes your ruler becomes immortal for no reason. It's a confirmed bug.

Randomly acquiring a God Emperor should be a feature.

Yeah it really doesn't sound like a bug to me.

Wait for the DLC for them to reintroduce the bug and label it a "feature".

How long it will take for Paradox launch a "planet destroyer" DLC? Place your bets.

My J-dar is telling me 3-5 months.

Two months.

Christ Apone is such a commie faggot, shame cause his mods are actually decent. Love how he hates capitalists so much when it was 'muh ebul western capiatlist' that saved his pathetic country from being wiped off the fucking map.

I usually get mad at DLC kikery but in this case I remember that I can just pirate it and let the retards and forum dickriders fund the development of the game, while I reap the benefits for free. This game has the potential to be pretty fun after a few years and a healthy injection of tard cash.

There's nothing inherent about a stateless, classless society that excludes racial homogeneity. Checkmate, communists.

Communism is a fucking mental illness honestly, love how they always start to contradict the entire ideology, pretty sure he's just a salty bosnian fag who's still butthurt that Nationalist Serb almost wiped them out back in the 90s.

I'll see how he responds to me after this. Have a Serbian friend who gave me some shit that'll keep the salt flowing.

I'm honestly surprised that it wasn't removed sooner. Doesn't really matter though since everyone has it already and it's still on moddb.

Some of these comments are fucking hilarious.

Nigger, the only reason these threads exist is to complain about how shit this game is at the moment, what is there to discuss?

There's a mod that lets you build ringworlds. It also takes so much minerals that it feels satisfying in a strange way.

My fucking sides, I went to that thread to see if there's salt to be mined but even the ledditors are angry that the mod was removed.

so whats your favorite ethic set Holla Forums?
gonna have to say fanatic materialist with fanatic collectivist makes enslaving your well educated/working fleshbags and purging all non-humans that much easier

see

Wish there was such a thing as ethos drift, and possibly primary species replacement, especially seeing as how genetic engineering works by creating a new species with the traits you selected.

Maybe there needs to be a "mutant" subcategory of races that are engineered from the founding race, instead of treating them all as xenos.

FUCK

If you're on steam, you can easily revert the versions back.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing Stellaris does that Space Empires IV doesn't.

Heh

I've had the most success with fanatic spiritualists with minor xenophobia so I can purge xenos without issue. Stacking happiness is pretty stupid powerful, especially when you combine it with extra habitability and reduced ethics divergence traits. Materialist only boosts your science income on surface tiles, but getting 80%+ happiness boosts it by the same amount or more while also boosting resource productivity as well. Materialist also gets the bonus of having robots, but hysterically cheerful populations are nearly just as productive and they don't cost an energy upkeep and you don't have to worry about them rebelling. Synths still have them beat on their range of habitability, but you can always terraform or genetically modify populations to fit your habitability needs with only minor happiness penalties. Penalties easily made up with a monument to purity.

Spiritualists also get access to the stupid strong psi techs that materialists can't access themselves. This culminates on the psi jump drive which is easily the most overpowered FTL system available if you're willing to risk getting invaded by extradimensional motherfuckers.

I just wish genetic modification didn't list the new species as "xenos" like said. It's really kind of annoying when the things are effectively the same species, the only difference is one prefers to live on arctic planets while the parent species prefers deserts.

WE WUZ and so forth

We appreciate it.

When you're that motivated and you have a supernatural connection to non-physical extra-dimensional planes you're going to be more than willing to work overtime and weekends every night in a lab too.

Besides, you can still reach those absurd happiness levels as a materialist, and you'd get the extra happiness bonuses on top of the materialist bonuses, it's just not as easy and you're probably not going to see it as widespread.

Go back to reddit you faggot.

Found the burger.

found the fedora.

This is correct. They are a different species than your original's pure genes.

Are there rebellions if you do gene modding with xenophobes, or xeno integration events for xenophiles, or did paradox forget to add it in?

Go learn some history or go back to the paradox forums either way don't care.

I had an event with one of my colonies modified themselves to be better suited for the planet's climate. They started fighting with the unmodified people and started a faction wanting independence. That wasn't with a xenophobic culture though.

That's a random event then.

Your pops should oppose or start things according to their ethics if you aren't popular enough just to piss you off.

Xenophobia/xenophilia would be the rejection or acceptance of individuals from the outside coming inside. With genetic modification you're just playing around with individuals from the inside. The ethic isn't concerned with genetic homogeneity, it's concerned with the interaction with other ethnic groups. For the same reason moderate amounts of phenotypic variation within a group doesn't upset traditionally xenophobic populations in real life while migrations of even moderately different people do. This is why I would say genetic modification shouldn't flag the new altered individuals as "xenos." They don't qualify as xenos by the very definition of the prefix: they are not foreign and they do not come from a different origin since your parent species is the origin. They're basically your species' children.

As the other user said, they should definitely have a mutant category though. Infighting over which is the more ideal genetic realization of the species sounds like fun. Ubermensch vs untermensch.

I think there are, but they're related to happiness which makes sense. You don't have a reason to rebel if you're happy as you are.

lol because that atheist secularism is doing wonders for western europe

Yes. Materialism, atheism, nihilism; all the evils of modernity go hand in hand, and they all brought about modern leftist lunacy.

I want this fucking meme to end.

Sargon, is that you?

That's probably the most infuriating thing. The Church held out longer than any other institution, but even it has been corrupted and subverted by the modern decadence.

Explore the edges of the galaxy and find a malfunctioning Ringworld. Get about 5-6k in fleet strength and attack the Stations guarding it. This will propel you into end-game technologies after you scan all the debris.

I don't know if the abandoned ringworld event is always on the edge of the galaxy tho, nor do I know if it's in every game.

Ring worlds are only on the outer edges of the galaxy? I figured they'd be in Fallen Empire territory.

I've only ever found them in fallen empire territory. Then again, fallen empires seem to have a tendency to spawn on the outer edges of the galaxy too so it might just be a coincidence.

I ran into it in my last playthrough before I ran into a militaristic isolationist that I had accidentally expanded my borders into which is when he sent 50k in fleet assets to kill me

It was on the very edge of the galaxy right above where I started in a dead end hyperspace lane.

to further expand. It's an event where when you locate the Ringworld they AI guardians tell you to not approach the Ring. When you then say that you detect life on the Ringworld the AI claims you must be mistaken (there were 4 pre-space civilizations on it) and again warns you to not approach. There are a number of stations guarding it. There are three 1k Strength stations as well as multiple smaller stations around 223 in strength.

Nice to see that coming onto the Stellaris thread on Holla Forums didn't bring me anything other than muh white race mods, people trying to explain communism, and defending religion.

Yes, yes, I'll fuck off back to wherever you think I came from and leave you alone.

Could be worse. Could be "lol look at this screenshot xD XD" Reddit.

I'm going out on a limb here, but…is the wife suppose to look like Anne Frank?

I don't think so, I never played the game but in pretty much every FO4 pic I see I saw that woman, i think that's the default model for wife

There was more game relevant discussion in the last thread, but little has changed since then so there's not much more to discuss. And there still is some pretty game relevant discussion in this thread too.

Most of the Holla Forums related discussion was because Paradox just took down that white European mod and the marxists came out of the woodwork to defend it on steam and the paradox forums. The more recent shitposting was government ethics related which not surprisingly has real world associations attached to it. It's hard not to talk about real world politics when the game is fairly political.

Marxists came out of the woodwork to defend Paradox*

Caucasian, Negroid, Mongoloid and Australiod?

The Fall of Western Man

Traditionalism———————————————–Liberalism
Christianity → Deism → Agnosticism → Atheism → Nihilism

tfw can't change your capital

i want to move it to a ring world after i take one

counter-currents.com/2013/07/why-christianity-cant-save-us/

Especially when your home planet is some dinky little 16 pop backwater and there's a beautiful 25 pop Gaia world way in the center of your empire.

If I'm not wrong, your (starting) capital will always limit to 16 pops

Paradox really shot themselves in the foot with that.

This is really bothering me.

Also what else could you expect from SWEDEN YES.
Hopefully this blows up though. It's really not their place to shut down community made content like this when there's nothing outright illegal about it.

So is this guy pretending to be retarded or is he serious?

You Christcucks really got to kill yourselves. Then again this is probably bait anyways.

If it was hosted on their own mod forum I'd say they could close and delete whatever, even if its still gay as shit, but they asked Valve to fuck with the Workshop to do this, right?

Yeah and as far as I know it does not violate their ToS. There's way more "problematic" shit for other games on the workshop; Steam doesn't give a fuck. Paradox had to go out of their way to get it pulled.

Why the fuck did you pre-order in the first place? Shit nigger you should know about Paracuck by now, this isn't anything new.

This one is still up: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688760542

Abandoning the faith is the same as abandoning your culture if you're a westerner. You can't have one without the other. If you actually believe in God or not doesn't matter either way, you can be a believer but still cuck the west if you don't support traditionalism. You can't however support traditionalism without supporting Christianity.

Oh, i actually had no problem with a Fallen Empire. I just conquered lots of vassals, amassed about a 70k fleet, even less and conquered their ring world in about 2 wars.
Just use your vassals as a meat shield.

The modder posted on /r/Stellaris, got his post removed because "no way to verify that it was him and even then we don't want drama".
And some retard on KiA shilled /gsg/

The modder put it on ModDB and I think it's on that ruskie site too. I'm not worried about losing it for good, I'm more concerned that they felt the need to remove it at all.

The game lets you conquer the galaxy and genocide your neighbors with little-to-no consequences, letting you be the space nazi caricatures cartoon villains have wet dreams about, but make a mod that standardizes the human phenotype as white Europeans, which just so happen to make up a vast majority of the playerbase, and suddenly you've gone too far. It's ridiculous that they've actively enabled genocidal megalomania as an entirely viable strategy, give you modding capability to make any alien insert you want, but they restrict how you can dress it up. They claim the mod was made as a political statement, but it was a bigger political statement to get it removed.

Maybe I just can't identify as a space nigger and totally lose my immersion when I see every office is filled with the shitskins? As it turns out, that was one of my first complaints when I started the game. Why the fuck should it matter to them how I play the game that I pirated? It was a completely optional installment that you had to seek out yourself, so it only affected the experience of the people who went out seeking it. It's not like the modder plastered stormfront slogans and pagan runes all over it or whatever else those weirdos jerk off to. It was a fairly nondescript mod and I would like to Paradox get beaten up for overstepping their bounds so they could cater to SJWs. I'd like to see every developer get bad press when they pull shit like this.

It's all about the no multikulti nazism.

lol one sjw thing and now I will never buy a paradox game

when did my tolerance become so low

Probably not because of only one thing, but with also every other thing building up

Took way too fucking long but I did it. I got rid of those bird fuckers like the Space Hitler I am.

Well, there are more reasons not to buy it. Mainly because it's in "totally not" early access at the moment but also because they're greedy kikes.

Virtue signalling is always the better the easier it is. Removing a mod made by a fan is as easy as it gets, so it's a no-brainer when you want to show your enlightened values.

That's pretty much the reason I always take xenophobic or collectivist. Fuck being a filthy hippie-dippy xenophile trying to accommodate those disgusting wretches occupying territories in my empire. They're squatting on my land and the only thing they're good at is complaining and burning down their own buildings like I had just conquered planet Ferguson or something. Slavery is too much work and not nearly worth the effort and micro management. It's something you have to build around to be extra effective and the bonuses to minerals and food aren't remotely worth the time spent shuttling niggers around and building shit to maximize their productivity.

Ethnic cleansing is really the best option almost every single time. You just have to make sure there's at least one of your guys on a planet before purging everyone off of it or else you lose it, which interestingly means you can recolonize it letting you get more than one planetary capital complex on a single planet.

Speaking of capitals - You can just destroy or turn off the shelter and thus get less ethics divergence.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=690796904&searchtext=

A white-only mod is alright as long as you can theoretically also be black-only :^)

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=690524729&searchtext=

Haha Paradox kicked off quite something with the removal of that no-niggers mod.

Secher Nbiw.

I'm getting mixed signals here

Genocide is alright as long as it's not Jews that are the target. Oy vey.

Space genocide is okay as long as you're not playing an aryan race exterminating those poor ayylium minorities.
In fact.
You're not allowed to make an aryan race at all.
That's racist.
You shitlord.

It's only not ok when white people do it, you fucking shitlord. One more slip-up like that and it's off to the [CURRENT YEAR] social rehabilitation center.

This makes me want to make a mod that adds a Social Justice ethos. Make it sound all nice and happy on the surface but the more you look at the research/building/edict description the more more totalitarian it becomes.

Don't forget to make it a contradictory mess.

Increases happiness and lowers ethics divergence, but also lowers research speed.

Boost society research, tank physics and engineering.
Boost slavery tolerance to 100%, but make xeno slavery tolerance -200%.
Set them to be unhappy with anything other than a free vote, but bar them from anything but elitism or no vote.
Set their leadership to be xenos only, but make them upset with that too.
First contact protocol must be aggressive.
Alliances are free but all your relations have a -20 malus.

Great Society research bonus but all the special SJW techs make empire management harder

"Body Positivity"

+20% Food Consumption
-10 Leader Lifespan
-5% Energy

"Microaggression Weaponization"

"Gender fluid"

-1.0 Pop Growth Speed
+10% Food Consumption
10.00 ethic Divergence

"Gentrification"

-20% Other Species Happiness

Try to play this while playing "European Phenotype and Names Only (White Humans)"
At the same time.

"Multiculturalism"

-50% Happiness for primary species

How? There's hardly enough content for a single playthrough and the game isn't nearly hard enough to not finish a go-through in a few afternoons.

That's because triggered sjws too stupid to play games are shitposting around the clock.

We know.
It's mostly just shitposting and circlejerking anymore.

European Phenotype comes with a bunch of roman and greek names already

That's why there are threads. Holla Forums loves to complain

"Gender Constructs"

see

This game doesn't handle purging well.

I made a mistake to genetic engineer my own race but create colony ships before it was done thus creating two "species" of the starting one. I purged the smaller and considered leader race but sadly the game doesn't change who the species leader of your faction are so I had 0 pops in 6 planets.

10/10

This sounds like a tremendous logic error. Thank god you can fix it by loading a save from before you have altered your race. Shouldn't happen though.

Speaking of which, is there a patriarchy mod somewhere?

Or better yet, a European patriarchy mod?

false dichotomy
Civilization = genes + environment.
Cultural memes and religions follow civilization, not create it.

Absolute nonsense. Genes shape behavior, which shapes culture, which shapes society. Without Christianity there would be no Christendom.

See you 40+ dlcs later.

make /vm/ great again.

Are you really surprised? SJWs are the most racist and bigoted people I know. Even the jew's wildest fantasies of what Hitler was like can't stand up to socjus' veracious appetite for the death and destruction of a single race and all it has built. They're simply getting triggered that their target race is not being genocided by their customers.

You can edit the European mod yourself to remove all female portraits and names. It's really easy.

What the hell?

So a bronze age civ managed to control a void cloud. Uplift them and see what happens

That's some straight up Lovecraftian shit. Bronze Age barbarians worshipping a cosmic entity.

The instructions from Stellarismods.ru don't work.

You need to first unpack the mod file, and delete the .mod file, it does nothing

in the folder there's the packed mod, unpack it with 7zip, or the file unpacker of your choice.

Now you have the correct mod folder and the correct .mod
First rename the .mod file to the same name as the folder you have unpacked. example: descriptor.mod ==> airebalance.mod

open that .mod file with notepad, and find "file=.zip" or something like that. Change it to path="mod/".
Example: "file=airebalance.zip" ==> path="mod/airebalance"

Create a new folder on your installation directory called mod, and put your mod folder and your new .mod file.

It should work this way

Beta for the new patch is out on Steam.
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/beta-patch-1-1-0-clarke-released-checksum-3613-not-for-problem-reports.937741/

Works for me.